Let Loose, Go Wild Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gosh, you've got such a cute body! Right, David?" She plopped back next to David as he scanned my exposed body again, my lust feeding into his devious eyes licking up every inch. My cheeks grew hot when I noticed his penis began to twitch, arising from its slumber.

"You naughty boy!" Karina giggled, her hand snaking its way around his semi-boner and encouraging it. I looked away, ashamed at my excitement of her hand wrapping around his cock, uncertain at what to look at next.

"Oh, aren't we here to discuss the wedding more? What else do we need to do?" I blabbed, shyly peeking back at the couple, curiosity and excitement tingling throughout my body.

"What? There's no need, everything's already taken care of, right Lucas?" Karina asked, her hand stroking David's fully erect, veiny penis. He slid forward and spread his legs even more, his testicles now in full view.

"Yeah, Karina. Everything's good," Lucas replied, leaning forward now, his eyes fully on the scene in front of him. What did he mean everything was taken care of?! Just yesterday he was asking me to come help him here and now he was saying everything was good?

"What do you mean everything's good," I asked through gritted teeth. "You specifically asked me to come here yesterday saying you needed my help."

Lucas chuckled and turned towards me now. His eyes flicked down to my naked body before meeting eye level again. Averting his gaze, I scanned down his frame and took a peek at his semi-erect penis. My cheeks flushed. Was it because of me or because of David and Karina?

"Well, I just thought you deserved a vacation," Lucas said, "and I had a plus one."

"Lucas! You know that work is the most important thing to me. I don't appreciate you asking me to come when you didn't really need anything in the first place!"

Lucas stared at me blankly for a second before grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him, his other hand catching my face. "Admit it, you're having a good time," he said, his eyes flicking down again, "plus, think of you being here as... Insurance," he whispered, his hot breath gently brushing my skin.

My brow furrowed as his fingers pressed into my jaw. I wanted to break free from his grasp but the pressure from his hands on my body melted me. My arousal seeped onto the silk robe and my breath became shallow. The warmth of his touch exhilarated me and made my whole body buzz with anticipation. The little beast inside cheered and egged me on. I wanted Lucas. I needed Lucas.

I gulped as his hand around my face turned me to watch Karina and David. They were in their own little world now, his hands gently massaging her globes, her pale nipples turned taut with arousal. Karina climbed onto the furniture, her legs slightly spread apart, one of David's hands cupping her vulva as she kept stroking his penis, her eyes locked onto his.

Out of the corner of my eye, Lucas's penis evolved to fully erect and he began to loosely stroke. Heat between my legs radiated throughout my body and my nipples tightened again, a small groan escaping from my mouth. Noticing the slight slip of noise, Lucas' index finger spread my lips open, the salty taste of his finger on my teeth. As if moving on its own, my tongue cautiously flicked out at his flesh and his member twitched in response.

"David, you're being so naughty..." Karina breathed, leaning in and kissing David passionately on the mouth. She planted long kisses down his muscular body before her lips met his tip, gently prodding and teasing it. Her lustful eyes slid to the side and met mine, winking at me before opening her mouth and slowly devouring David's erection. He moaned out in pleasure, his abs flexing as his butt lifted from the seat, begging for her to go deeper and his hand wrapped around her body, hand rubbing her perky ass.

Lucas' hand let go of my jaw and trailed down my neck, the touch leaving a burning trail of desire. Eyes half-lidded, Lucas' large hand cupped one of my breasts easily and squeezed, his other hand lifting from his pleasure and fondling my other.

"Lucas..." I breathed out, my chest pushing itself into his touch, hungrily begging for more. Lucas obeyed, his fingers twirling my nipples, pulling the right strings to make a moan slip from my mouth. "We... we really shouldn't..." I tepidly protested. I glanced at the couple on the other side of the cabana as they continued on with their love affair, their eyes sneaking peeks at our situation.

"They want us to...They're a client..." Lucas growled into my ear, brushing back my hair. I melted as his hands traveled down my body, caressing the curves of my smooth skin, gently nudging my legs open. He wrapped an arm around me and smoothly laid me down on the plush fabric. Then he lifted my legs up and spread them even more, revealing my overflowing arousal on the robe.

Crawling on top of me, Lucas leaned in and his lips met mine, my mouth opening as the intense need to breathe in his hotness came over me. His soft tongue pulled apart my lips and twisted with mine, making me whine into his mouth, my body thrusting into his. He continued, his lips desperately kissing harder with every touch.

I grabbed onto his arm for support. I had him. Tasted him. The saltiness of his mouth was all over mine but I wanted more. I needed more. The creature inside of me pushed me further, rocking its cage, fighting to get out.

Releasing him, my hands found their way on his body, exploring his flexed muscles and hard body, running down his chest. My fingers ran over Lucas' small erect nipples before I pinched, twisting softly. A low groan broke out from his mouth. I quickly pulled away from him, my mouth pecking down his body to his nipples. My tongue flicked across his soft pink rosebuds, sucking slowly. Lucas moaned at the intimate touch, his hand grabbing a fistful of my hair and tenderly pulling.

I moved on to the other nipple, leaving another trail of kisses in the patch of dusty brown chest hair. I sucked again, my mouth filling with his clean taste, my core craving for more. Lucas pulled my head from his chest and guided me back up. His lips crushed mine again and this time, my tongue demanded a passage into his hot, slippery mouth. Excitedly, my hands traveled down his body again, deeper and deeper until my fingers met a thick, hot rod.

"Kimiko..." Lucas groaned as my fingers wrapped around his fully erect penis. I examined his member, running my fingertips up and down his shaft, feeling the healthy veins bulging from the smooth, tight skin. "Kimiko... You need a good fucking don't you," he whispered into my ear. My pussy pulsed at his low voice and how he said "fucking".

Lucas' lips hungrily suckled down my body, hot against my skin, leaving red marks all over my chest. His mouth grasped one of my nipples and caressed hard before releasing quickly. His tongue flicked across my stiff peak while his hand groped my other breast. My toes curled and I heaved a long breath I didn't know I was holding in. My body began to buzz all over with each of Lucas' kisses.

From the corner of my eye, I caught a little more of Karina and David's show. She straddled him, quickly pumping her body up and down on his erection, her bright red hair wildly shimmering. His hands rested on the slope above her butt, gently caressing it with an occasional light slap, making her squeal with laughter. My body shuddered with yearning.

"Aahhh," I whimpered as Lucas nibbled at my navel, demanding my attention. His lips made their way to my vulva before he gently pulled apart my dark labia lips, his eyes sparkling at the sight of my bright pink pussy. Lucas dragged his middle finger through the wetness of my slit, making my body shiver and buck with pleasure. He teased it outside of my opening before slowly penetrating, my walls clinging to the invader. Lucas curled his finger, hitting my g-spot ever so perfectly, another moan of pleasure escaping my mouth. My pussy gradually reddened and swollen, a new warm and tingling sensation growing from the other side of my walls. He quickly pulled his finger out, my juices trailing behind.

"Here, get on me," Lucas instructed, laying down on his back, his legs spread out. I quickly obeyed, straddling his body with my face in front of his penis, my cunt in front of his face. My nipples brushed against his abs as I reached for his cock and wrapped it in my hand, my fingers just able to reach around his girth. I worked my hand up and down his shaft like how I'd seen Karina do to David earlier. Clear liquid began to bead at the slit on his tip and I leaned in, the salty yet slightly sweet taste exciting my tastebuds.

As I worked on his member, Lucas's hands grabbed my ass, spreading my cheeks open, the wetness making an audible squelch. His fingers worked their way into my pussy again, this time two, stretching out my walls and making my legs weak. He pumped them slowly at first, matching the pace of my mouth making its way down his shaft. His cock filled my mouth as much as his fingers filled my pussy. His tight skin smoothly ran down my tongue and as it reached the back of my throat, my nostrils flared, unable to breathe anymore. I quickly released, gasping for air as Lucas curled his fingers again, making me cry out. "Fuuuuck!"

"Ooh, I've never heard you say that before," he teased, releasing his fingers from my hole and moving up my slit, finding my swollen pearl. He pressed gently, swirling his fingers, sending me into a trance of ecstasy. My back curved inwards pressing against his body and my breath became quick, the urge to pleasure him overwhelming. I grasped his cock again, my lips meeting his tip as I hungrily slid his penis in my mouth again, my hand stroking along with it. From behind, I heard Lucas groan, his buttocks flexing and pushing his penis further in.

Lucas' hands eagerly grasped my waist and pulled my ass closer to his mouth. I gasped into his penis as my pussy met a new warm, slippery, wet sensation. His tongue. It fondled my hardened clitoris, swirling and disappearing into my slit over and over. My body moved on its own, pushing back on his tongue, the wild sensation pulsing through my pussy, begging for something else.

"Lucas... I want... Your cock," I demanded, my mouth moving on my own. Without missing a beat, Lucas slipped out from beneath me, his large body looming over me now. I turned around and hazily eyed Lucas. With his cock in his hand, still wet from my saliva, he gently traced my puffy labia lips with his tip.

"Say you want me to fuck you," he teased.

Pausing for a second, I found myself watching Karina and David again for reassurance. Their position mirrored ours, David slowly and lovingly pounded into Karina, her face full of pleasure, her pink lips in an 'O'. Her eyes were still on us, the lustful glint now aflame. As if reading my mind, she mouthed, "Do... what... he... says...".

Heat rising to my cheeks, I obeyed them, "Fuck... Me, Lucas... Fuck... Me."

I heard rustling behind me as he pulled on a condom. A moment later, his cock penetrated my opening, my swollen walls clung to his thick shaft, and an Earth shattering cry ruptured through me. I howled louder and my legs shook. I heard Lucas chuckle from behind, his frame leaning down, his lips sucking on my ear as he whispered, "You've made quite an impression... You always want to be the best don't you..."

My eyes focused past the sheer curtains of the cabana and plenty of eyes curiously peeked in, many were couples looking in admirably, limbs already entangled with each other. I closed my eyes as their stares pierced my skin. My body moved on its own, hips grinding against Lucas as he continued to slowly thrust, each entrance making another moan and groan spill from my lips.

My mind raced, every part of my body tingling from Lucas' touch. Was I really doing this right now? Was I really fucking my boss in public? This wasn't me at all. I wasn't this girl with her arms stretched out, ass in the air, breasts swaying, pussy being shockingly penetrated. I was the one who never needed anybody... The one who could do everything on her own-

"Lucas!" I blurted, my thoughts cut loose. His hand wrapped around my thin waist and gently lapped up our juices, fingers rubbing on my swollen clit. My legs shook harder and my eyes rolled back, my head tilting up from the overwhelming and new sensation surging through. Ripples of excitement vibrated throughout. My heart thumped wildly not out of nervousness but out of lust, desperate to pump out more blood. I'd never felt this way before with another person. The way his hands traveled over my body, how he kissed my breasts, how his fingers explored my hardened pearl...

"Kimiko... What're you worrying about? I've got you... I'll take care of you... Just... Go wild," Lucas breathed into my ear, his fingers pressing down on my clit, making my pussy buck against his cock, my hands grasping at the fabric in front of me. Let loose... Go wild... Things that I've never done in my life.

I've always been reliable, I've always known what I wanted to do and right now, none of that came to mind and all I could think about was Lucas' cock ramming into me and his fingers letting out my resting beast.

"You're crazy," I breathed out. With a sudden urge to control him coming over me, I grabbed Lucas' arm and pulled him down, his body twisting and his back landing with a thud. I climbed on top of his body, my hands pressing into his hard chest and my ankles at his waist. I grabbed his cock, still wet and creamy from our previous position, and staring at his wide-open green emeralds, I lowered my body. His tip slowly breached my pussy again, the familiar juices running down his shaft and onto my fingers. As I gently bounced, his cock teased my g-spot, that new feeling stirring beyond my walls again.

As the roots of lust twisted through my body, I experimented more. With Lucas's cock fully gloved by my pussy, my hips pushed forward as his member tore into me deep, making me wildly writhe. Any inhibitions I had faded. Fuck, I loved this. I needed this.

Lucas' hands caressed my hips, his eyes full of passion. He grabbed my hand that guided his cock and yanked it towards him, his lips kissing my fingers and his tongue teasing, the wet softness licking up the juices. I moaned as my index slipped into his mouth, sending flames of arousal up my arm. His tongue massaged it gently and lovingly as I roughly rode his cock, my breath heaving, body vibrating from the stimulation, and sweat slowly dripping down my legs.

"God, you look so fucking hot right now," Lucas growled. Blood rushed to my cheeks. I'd never been called hot before.

One hand still on my hips, his other grazed my navel and slowly, teasingly snuck lower until his thumb pressed my swollen clit. I gasped, my body buckled, and my hand released from his mouth. The sensation of his wet fingers teasing my clit sent a jerk through my body, my chest collapsing onto his.

My legs turned into jelly as my hips continued their rhythmic grinding, unable to stop. His thumb found my clit again and massaged, slowly at first but then quickened, competing against my hips grinding furiously, the primal sounds of flesh meeting flesh echoing in my ears.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I whined, my wanton bliss beginning to spill out. I couldn't contain it any longer. My hips worked even faster, pumping his cock and his hand followed, swirling my clit, building my orgasm until my legs completely gave out. The beast finally tore free of its cage, bringing me over the edge.

I pushed my upper body off of Lucas and my fingers softly dug into his thick thighs as an orgasmic wave of relief and burning gratification washed over me. My pussy throbbed on his cock, milking his thick rod with every thrust as clear fluid dribbled from my cunt before erupting onto Lucas's abdomen. Tears pushed out from the corners of my eyes. I gasped for air, fueling my orgasm as my arms brushed away the tears of ecstasy, the few missed droplets filling the corner of my mouth with saltiness.

Quickly, my released pearl became hypersensitive as Lucas' fingers didn't relent. I wordlessly panted as I pried Lucas' hand from my throbbing slit. "Please... Lucas," I moaned, "I... can't... take anymore..." His emeralds flashed desperately for more before one last flick sent another shock of orgasm through my body.

My legs twitched with pain as I dismounted him. Lucas quickly rose to his feet and pulled off the wet condom, his hand jerking his freed cock, his head tilted back and a series of low growls escaping his lips.

"Kimiko... Kimiko..." he breathed. I leaned forward and my lips enclosed around his dark, red, twitching tip. My tongue flicked and swirled, mimicking his actions on me. A warm, salty cream filled my mouth as he moaned out long and low, his hand coming to a stop and forcefully grabbing a fistful of my hair and pushing his pulsating cock further into my mouth.

As his member hit the back of my throat, I gagged, swallowing the cream and saliva, uncontrollably coughing. Lucas pulled back his sensitive cock with an audible pop before he plopped down next to me, exhausted. He smiled at me, not one of his stupid signature smiles, but a real one, crinkling up the corners of his eyes and revealing a shallow dimple on his right cheek. I reached up, my hand cupping his cheek, thumb running over the dimple.

"Wow... you two have... some fucking chemistry," a familiar female voice interrupted. I jerked my hand away, my eyes averting his gaze.

Oh right, back to reality.

Karina and David sat cuddled up across from us, their eyes wide as they watched our every move. She reached over and handed us two white, lush towels. Bashfully, I took the towel and wiped my core, still twitching at any contact. I scanned the cabana for my clothes before I remembered we didn't wear any clothes. My cheeks turned red again as I laid the towel across my lap.

"Hey babe, let's go to bed. We have a big day planned for tomorrow," David yawned. He rose, scooped Karina's tiny body in his arms as she squealed gleefully. He gently set her down before she reached towards us, enveloping me in a bare hug. My body tingled again as her warm, pillowy breast pushed into mine, her hardened nipples poking me.

"It was great to meet you Kimiko. I hope you and Lucas get along," Karina whispered in my ear before flashing a tantalizing smile. She gave Lucas a peck on the cheek and David nodded at us both with a playful wink at the end before the two sauntered off towards the lit hotel.

Left in our silence, I stared at my hands in my lap. I flashed back to just a few minutes ago when my fingers plunged into his mouth, his wet, soft tongue sucking the juices off. My pussy twitched again, replaying the scene another time.

"Hey, want to go see the waves?" Lucas asked softly, cutting the silence. I glanced up at him and his face was tender, his eyes caring. I nodded and he took my wrist into his hand, leading me from the cabana.

As we passed the pool, the roaring laughter and loose talking of naked groups of people drifted through the air, mingling with the erotic moans of couples, enjoying themselves in other cabanas. I caught a glimpse of a couple having sex: her head tilted back, his lips kissing her neck as she sat on his lap, her hips elegantly swallowing his member. My cheeks flushed again, my eyes unable to move from the beautiful scene.

"Watch out," Lucas interrupted, arriving at a collection of shallow steps lowly lit with paper lanterns. Begrudgingly tearing my eyes away, I cautiously tiptoed down, a tender pang of pain between my legs reminding me of our adventure in the cabana. As we descended the stairs in silence, the mellow crash of the waves echoed in my ears and the salty scent of the ocean filled my nostrils.