Let Loose, Go Wild Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucas and Kimiko add a man to their tropical loving.
12.4k words
4.67
5.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dining room buzzed with patrons. They shuffled through the buffet line and found seats with their newfound vacation friends.

Lucas and I sat in a booth in the back corner. My cheeks grew red as I looked down at my outfit and pulled up the thin straps of my dress. Still riding the high of orgasmic bliss from last night, I chose to wear something so not me, so much more revealing than my usual business attire. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I became hyper sensitive to the air conditioning caressing my cleavage in the low cut dress. I spread my hands over the sage green and white gingham pattern.

As I shifted in my seat, my core still buzzed from the encounter with Lucas last night. Every time I closed my eyes, I could feel his hot touch on me, his eyes studying my body, his thrusts sending shockwaves, his tongue licking my sensitive spot. A longing shiver ran up my body at the reminder of how hot last night was. My stomach twisted for more.

I stared out of the floor to ceiling windows that let in the bright sunshine of the island. I studied the pale sand as the gentle blue waves lapped up the beach rhythmically. My heart beat quickened as I reminisced about our conversation on the beach. Lucas and I were more similar than I thought... At first, I thought of him as a rival, then as a colleague... Now as a man. The words echoed in my ears, "nobody needs to know." He was right. Nobody needed to know about our fling and after that first one, I needed more.

Occasionally, I stole glances at Lucas. His chiseled jaw moved gracefully as he chewed his food. His eyes casted down, hiding his green glint behind long, brown eyelashes. What was he thinking? Did he regret last night? What about the whole trip? He left the hotel room early this morning. I woke up a little when he got out of the bed and unwrapped his body from mine. My cheeks melted thinking about how his huge frame cupped me so well.

"You look beautiful in that dress," Lucas's deep voice complimented. I flicked over to him and his half-lidded eyes traveled down my body as his tongue peeked from his lips. I followed his gaze and my face burned up when I realized one of my straps slid down my arm again, teasingly exposing one of my nipples to him.

A tingle of exhilaration shot through my body before I snatched up the loose strap and nervously glanced around to make sure nobody else saw.

"No bra?" he teased.

"I couldn't find one that worked with this," I replied nervously. I met his eyes and my stomach twisted with excitement. I couldn't tell him I decided to wear a thong too. This was the least amount of clothes I'd ever worn in my life.

Something about being naked on the balcony, being naked in public as if it were natural, being seen, and then ravished by Lucas sparked something in me. I'd torn out of that little cage that kept me so uptight. I felt light. Kristen was right. I did need to let loose and I wanted more freedom. During the day, this was my way of expressing it. Less clothes.

Then there was the Ice Soiree Lucas and I had to attend tonight. Nothing but jewelry. When I woke up this morning, I giddily practiced again by going onto the balcony nude. The thrilling feeling of being naked, especially in a place that I wouldn't ever be caught, kept tempting me for more.

"I wish I could spend the day with you but I have some final touches to go over with the love birds," Lucas sulked as he stretched his big arms above his head, flexing his built chest. My eyes undressed him with a focus on his pink nipples, wanting them in my mouth again. I bit my lip and looked away, tucking back a couple locks of my black hair. Something felt wrong to look at him this way while he was talking about work. "The city should be really fun though. There's a couple jewelry shops you should check out for tonight."

"Lucas?!" a deep voice called from behind me. I whirled around and a tall, handsome man made his way to our booth. His raven black hair was tousled perfectly, framing his model-like face with high cheekbones and flawless skin. The endless dark pools of his eyes flicked between us with interest. He licked his berry red lips.

"Ah. Hi, Jun," Lucas greeted after a brief second of hesitation. He stood up and they hugged, their tall heights the same. Lucas slipped deep into the booth and his friend Jun took his place across from me. Close up, Jun looked even more perfect, like the male lead in a Korean drama. He exuded confidence with the way he sat up straight with no wrinkles in his designer clothes..

"And who are you?" he asked, his fox-like eyes turning to me. His low voice made my core curl with desire.

"Kimiko," I whispered. Jun reached over and took my limp hand in his for a handshake. My eyebrows scrunched together. I would never shake my hand with someone like this but somehow, I noticed he was a man. An attractive man. I glanced over at Lucas. He watched our interaction like a statue, unmoving, eyes intense.

"Are you guys here for Karina and David's wedding too?" he said with a grin. He let go of my hand and stretched his arm across Lucas, pulling him into another hug. The corners of his eyes crinkled as he flashed his white teeth.

"Yeah, I'm the one who planned it all. Kimi's just here as my plus one," Lucas answered deadpan. Kimi. He called me Kimi like he was marking me as his territory. The tension between them sparked. I could tell they were friends but they were also... rivals.

"Ah... So she won't be at the party tonight?"

"Actually, I am going to the party tonight. I'm going shopping for some.... Jewelry today," I replied with a small smile.

The rivalry between them intrigued me. Part of me wanted to tease Lucas and see him a little on edge. I glanced over and I saw his body tense just the tiniest. "Have you been here before?" I continued.

"Yes! Lucas and I came here a lot in college! It's where we... found our little hobby of ours," Jun excitedly replied with a flash in his dark eyes. "We also grew up together! I know pretty much everything about this guy!"

"You'll have to tell me some embarrassing stories then," I laughed as I kept my eyes on Lucas. As I leaned back, I extended my leg underneath the table and gently touched his. Lucas stiffened before he peeked at his watch and hurriedly rose from his seat.

"Kimi, you'll miss the train if you don't go now."

"Hey, why don't I come with you?" Jun interjected, raising as well and sliding out of the booth.

"Don't you have work to do or something?" Lucas shot. I giggled inside a little. He was cute when he got jealous.

"Hm, I think I'd like the company since you'll be working," I fake pouted, batting my eyelashes at him. His eyes flicked between us before he sighed. "Yeah, it would be good to keep an eye on her," Lucas muttered.

Jun grinned before he took the lead to go to the shuttle. As I began to follow him, Lucas pulled me aside. "Listen, that guy is a player... So don't get too close," he whispered.

A little cheerleader jumped up and down inside of me. Mission Getting Lucas Jealous was a success. I smiled, reached up and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Hey, I'm letting loose," I teased.

--

"I'm really sorry about this," Jun murmured into my ear. He placed his hands on the railing above us, flexing his lean arm muscles. Our bodies pressed together harder as yet another hoard of people boarded the already packed shuttle.

"No... It's alright..." I whispered. I'd never really been this close to a guy, especially before last night. I could smell his fancy, musk cologne he walked through this morning.

Being alone with Jun, I couldn't help but stare at him. I studied his arms, his forearm veins prominent and little hair on his smooth, silky skin. Desire began to bud within me. Every time he looked at me with his espresso brown eyes behind his long black lashes, my knees weakened. My man blinders were finally off and even though Lucas warned me about him, I wouldn't mind being played by Jun.

As the shuttle rattled down towards our stop, wetness slicked my core. We stood mismatched like a zipper and every time the train bumped something, Jun's knee gently grinded between my legs, making me crazy.

When we encountered yet another bump, I sucked on my bottom lip, trying to look out the opposite windows. As we entered the city, the sprawling landscape of grey and white cubes replaced the lush green trees and bushes of the countryside. Impeccably dressed pedestrians packed the streets as they funneled in and out of the many modern, glass buildings that lined the rail.

A low moan of a gasp escaped my mouth as the shuttle rattled yet again, this time, Jun's knee rubbing harder than before. I glanced up to see if he noticed and my cheeks burned deep red as his eyes flashed naughtily. The corner of his lips tugged up into an intrigued smirk.

Did he do that on purpose?

"I saw you last night."

My heart raced fast and my hands began to sweat. "Wh-wh-what do you mean?" I stammered.

"You know...You and Lucas. You were gorgeous," Jun murmured in my ear. "I was quite jealous of him. It would be a shame if he doesn't share."

He noticed me last night... Fucking Lucas. As Jun cupped my face with a cool hand, sparks burst from his fingertips into my cheeks. My budding desire unfurled.

"Well, it's not really up to him is it now?" I replied in my best low, seductive voice. My eyes flashed up at him as the shuttle rattled once again, his knee grazing my crotch once again. I inhaled sharply as the pressure sent pleasure waves through my body again.

"I like the sound of that," Jun grinned. He leaned in and closed his eyes.

My ears began to vibrate as my heart thumped loud and fast. I flashbacked to last night and I craved the euphoric bliss Lucas gave me. A little part of me felt guilty. Was it okay to do this with Jun? I never promised anything to Lucas and Jun made me feel things, but I couldn't get Lucas out of my mind.

I pictured Lucas's well muscled body flexing and sweating underneath mine as I rode him... His chocolate brown hair woven between my fingers... His soft gaze as we spoke on the beach....

Before I could decide, the shuttle jerked to a stop and chimed with an announcement.

"We are now stopping at the Grand Galleria...Repeat, we are stopping at the Grand Galleria..."

Jun's eyes shot open and he unfolded himself from me with an irritated huff. "Fuck," he hissed. Jun grabbed my hand and we slowly shuffled out with about half of the occupants.

When we finally stumbled out, my jaw dropped at the sight of the Grand Galleria. It was a huge white cube with the middle carved out in the shape of an arch. It had easily four stories of shops and restaurants with more room above that let in natural light through the all glass strip down the middle of the ceiling.

As Jun and I walked into the Galleria, our feet shifted from the concrete onto the cool, slate grey slabs. The smells of every type of cuisine hit my nostrils and swirled into a mouth-watering savory concoction of fast, fried food and hints of sophisticated dining. Plants and benches lined the middle of the floor with the occasional fountain that soothed my nerves. I'd never been somewhere this fancy before... I looked at my outfit and then Jun's and suddenly, I felt like I was a country bumpkin in a place like this.

"Let's go to Jolie. It's a great jewelry store," Jun said. My stomach tingled at the feeling of his hot fingers. He glanced back at me and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"This is just so...beautiful," I replied. "I've never really been outside of the city. Never really traveled."

"Well, you look like you belong."

"What do you mean?"

"You're very beautiful too," Jun said.

"Oh... I..." I stumbled. My cheeks burned from the compliment. My confidence flickered for a second before I mustered up the courage to compliment him back. "I... Think you're very handsome."

We stopped in front of a petite boutique with a white brick facade with a golden cursive sign that read Jolie. Two bronze sconces hung over the large windows and a dark wooden door was propped open, letting people peek into the mood lit shop.

One mannequin in the front window wore a white one piece with sparkling necklaces and bracelets. The other one wore nothing but jewelry. Glittery rhinestones in the shape of a triangle bikini cupped its bosoms and crotch. My stomach did an excited flip as I imagined myself wearing that. Would Lucas like it? Would Jun like it?

When we stepped into the store, my eyes scanned the many other mannequins in the room that wore nothing but jewelry on their bodies.

"Is this popular here?" I asked Jun as he walked up to a male mannequin that showcased a simple body chain that twisted into a snake pendant right above its abs.

"What?"

"Body jewelry?"

"Yeah, it is. A lot of nudists come here." Jun said. "There's tons of parties like the one tonight."

My cheeks reddened. It was exhilarating to show off my body. I usually hid behind my loose, ill-fitting clothes but Jun didn't know the real me. He knew this version of me: someone who wasn't afraid to wear such thin, revealing clothing, someone who has sex where everybody can see.

I peeled away from Jun and studied some of the female mannequins. Their attire ranged from the modest rhinestone bikini to dainty gold chains that outlined their breasts and crotch. While I wasn't that confident to wear the gold chains, I wanted something revealing but left a little to the imagination.

A tiny piece of opaque fabric tied around a mannequin's waist caught my eye. Tiny white pearls dotted the sarong. When I reached up to feel the piece, the soft fabric melted between my fingers. This was it. A little naughty with how sheer it was, I liked that it still covered enough to leave something for the imagination.

My eyes traveled up to a gold necklace with pearls. Three chains crisscrossed between her breasts and dropped to her ribs in large swoops that came back up at tiny pearls that hung off her nipples.

My pussy tingled as I imagined my core barely covered by the sarong, my nipples being slightly pulled by the weight of the pearls. It was perfect.

"Do you want to try one on?" a female voice chirped from behind me. I whirled around and a saleswoman smiled warmly at me. "I think you will look very beautiful in it."

"Oh. Uh... Sure I'll try it on."

She nodded and motioned for me to follow her to the fitting rooms. As we weaved through the store, I couldn't find Jun. Before I could spot him, the saleswoman ushered me into a cubicle and handed me the necklace and sarong before pulling the curtain shut.

I hung the jewelry on a hook to the side and took off my clothes. The air conditioned chill made my nipples hard. My heart pounded in my chest. It felt so wrong but so exciting standing in the fitting room naked.

I grabbed the sarong and slipped it around my wide hips. It accentuated my small waist and the sheer fabric blurred my core, making it a mystery to whoever looked. I smiled as I turned around, my butt threatening to break through.

As I turned around to grab the necklace, the curtain of the room pulled aside and Jun materialized, blocking the light with his big frame.

"Jun!" I whisper-shouted. He threw a glance behind him before stepping into the room with me. We stood facing each other, chests almost touching.

"I thought maybe you need help with the necklace," Jun whispered into my ear. My body shivered as the tendrils of his deep voice reached the tips of my toes. Before I knew it, he slipped the necklace over my neck and readjusted my hair.

"Do... You know how to do the rest of it?" he asked with a devilish grin. I breathed in sharply. The smell of his woodsy cologne tingled my nostrils. I wanted Jun to continue but I still couldn't get Lucas out of my mind. I was torn between the two men.

I closed my eyes.

Let loose, go wild.

The whole mantra for the trip.

I silently laughed when I remembered Kristen saying I would meet a millionaire or two. I never thought this would happen to me. Hell, I came here to work. I took a deep breath in and out. Lucas and I never said we were exclusive and I would tell him when I saw him. I'd tell him I had feelings for Jun too, even if they were only physical and even if Jun was playing me.

I opened my eyes and smiled at Jun. "Could... Could you please help?"

Jun nodded. He grabbed the loops and carefully slipped them over my hard nipples. My stomach fluttered as his fingers secured them, the hotness of his touch searing me. As he slipped the second one on, Jun glanced up and our eyes met.

"This is perfect for you." He gently turned me around so I could see myself in the mirror. He was right. The two drops of pearls peeked out beneath my nipples, like a little bit of innocence in such a revealing outfit. While my breasts were small, the way the metal swooped underneath my breasts made them look a little bigger, even more perky than they already were.

"Wow," I whispered.

"Beautiful." Jun placed his hand on my hips and slowly moved up the curves of my body. He pushed my hair to the side, uncovering the nape of my neck. He bent down and took my flesh into his mouth, the sensation sending tingles through my body.

A low moan escaped from my mouth as my legs almost gave out. His hands cupped my breasts and his fingers played with the pearls so gently, the complete opposite of his mouth sucking my neck hard and rough. I trembled as his tongue swirled the nibble of my skin. My pussy ached to be touched, wetness trickling onto my crotch, as I whimpered once again.

"Jun..." I whispered.

Before he could respond, a knock on the outside of the room startled both of us.

"How is it?!" the saleswoman from before chirped. My hands flew to my mouth. Did she hear me? Jun unlatched from my neck and my eyes grew huge when I saw where he sucked. He left a huge, deep red mark on my neck.

"Ma'am?"

Jun ushered me to say something.

"U-u-uh yeah! I love it. I'll take it!" I blurted.

"Fantastic! I'll be at the register whenever you're ready!" she exclaimed. I strained my ears as she walked away, her heel clicking becoming softer.

"Holy shit, Jun!" I hissed. "You need to get out!"

He roared with laughter, a grin on his face that belonged in a fashion magazine. Jun ran his fingers down my back before giving me a wink and slipping out of the cubicle.

I quickly got dressed and walked out as if nothing had happened. I glanced in both directions, hoping that nobody saw that we came out of the same room. As I walked up to the cashier, I caught my reflection in a mirror. The hickey Jun gave me stood out like a wine stain on a white carpet. I sighed as I pressed on it with my palm. What was I going to tell Lucas?

--

Jun and I sat across from each other at the exact same table we met earlier. Every time I glanced over at him, his eyes flicked away, the creases of a smile behind the hand his mouth rested in.

"I still can't believe you haggled with that stall guy," Jun exclaimed. "I've never seen anything like that."

We ended up going to a tiny stall that sold accessories. I needed a scarf because I couldn't stand the stares and looks I received as we walked through the Galleria.

"Well, you know, always gotta get that bargain," I laughed, my cheeks flaring up. "My mum taught me well."

"Mmm. It was sexy to see you get what you want," Jun murmured. He reached over and twirled a lock of my hair around his finger. My stomach fluttered at his touch. I couldn't help falling harder for Jun but a little devil in my mind bounced and shouted Lucas's name.

"So... You and Lucas go way back? Who was always getting in trouble?" I asked. Jun's eyebrows knitted together before he leaned back, letting my hair slip from his fingers. He sighed and stretched his arms above his head, as if debating what to tell me or he was annoyed I wanted to talk about Lucas.