Let Loose, Go Wild Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want to drink?" Jun asked as he lifted his hand to wave down the bartender.

"Oh, I don't really drink," I replied with a pang of embarrassment. "I can't really hold my alcohol."

"That's alright. I'll get something and if you want a little drink, let me know." Jun ordered a rum and coke for him and water for me. We sat in silence as we both watched the bartender make his drink at lightning speed. He slid the finished drink down the bar and Jun caught it with his hand in a smooth movement.

"Do you wanna go somewhere else?" he asked. "The beach is beautiful tonight."

I nodded and Jun grabbed my hand. We slowly made our way through the throng of people. Every couple of seconds, people nodded and whooped at Jun. He smiled back, timidly as his hand squeezed mine.

"Kimiko! Jun!" a familiar voice called from the dance floor. When we turned our heads, Karina bounced her way to us, David in tow. Up close, Karina looked even more gorgeous with her fiery red hair in carefree ringlets flowing down her back and natural yet glamorous makeup. Her jewelry blinded me with every turn and bounce of her body. She leaned in and gave each of us a kiss on the cheek.

"I didn't expect you here with Jun," she said, turning to me. "And you look beautiful by the way."

"As do you, Karina. David looks very manly like a gladiator," I chuckled, taking another look at the leather cuffs David sported.

"Well, I am his queen," Karina cooly replied. Her eyes flickered in a mischievous way between us. "When did you meet Jun?"

"This morning. He showed me around the Galleria and helped pick this out. Hey, have you seen Lucas?" I asked as I looked behind them into the blinding lights and darkness. No sign of Lucas.

"We haven't seen him yet and you should be careful with Jun. He is very easy on the eyes but he's hard on the heart," Karina laughed. "It was good seeing you! We have to keep making our rounds!"

I glanced up at Jun. He sighed. "I've changed K."

"Mmm, for the right girl you will!" she called out over her shoulder. She shimmied into another group of people and began laughing and socializing with them. Jun took my hand and nodded towards the beach. We made slow progress as people stopped and talked to Jun every couple of seconds.

Just as we passed the pool, a high-pitched voice shouted out Jun's name. We turned around and a thin blond woman with globes bolted on for breasts and inflated lips ran up to Jun, her drink sloshing in her hand. Diamonds stippled her breasts like fireworks but her nipples were the center of attention, a huge diamond ring on each one. Her pubic mound was bare with a little diamond landing strip.

"Jun! Oh my god! I wasn't sure if you were going to come!" she laughed and swayed. She was definitely already drunk. "It's sooooo good to see you."

"Hello, Meredith. This is Kimiko," Jun replied curtly. Meredith didn't like that. Her glittery breasts stopped shining when she seemingly sobered up and looked at me, the disgust not hidden at all.

"I've never seen you before. What do your parents own?" she snarled.

"What?"

"Like, what do your parents own? You can't just be some common slut hanging out with someone so amazing like Jun."

"What?" I repeated, my jaw hanging open.

Meredith let out a cackle that sounded like a hyena. "Your dad would fucking kill you if he knew you were talking to some common bitch like her," she said to Jun before turning her attention back to me. "Jun is a millionaire so I have no idea why he would hang out with some nobody like you. He must just be curious at how low-life pussy feels like. How much is he paying--"

"Stop it, Meredith. What the fuck are you talking about?" Jun hissed. He grabbed her arm and she gasped when his hand tightened. "I don't give a shit about my dad. I can hang out with whoever I want to. Don't you ever say anything like that to Kimiko ever again, you shitfaced bitch." He aggressively released her arm and she took a couple of steps back, in obvious shock.

Jun gently grabbed my hand and beelined to the beach before anybody else could talk to him. When we made it to one of the plush cabanas, we sat at the edge and watched the waves breathe, neither of us talking.

What in the world was Meredith talking about? I stole a peek at Jun. He was a millionaire? I thought he could be doctor money rich, not a millionaire. I looked away and sunk down a little when I remembered haggling with the guy from earlier. I must have looked really cheap when I did that.

"Don't mind what Meredith said," Jun said, breaking the silence. "She's just a spoiled brat that's mad she couldn't marry into my family."

"Are you really a millionaire?"

Jun laughed. "Do you really want to know?"

I nodded and he sighed. We nursed our drinks as Jun told me about his family.

He came from old money. Jun was the second great-grandson to the founders of the famous jewelry empire, Wei Jewelers. His father was currently CEO and his older brother was following their dad's footsteps. His father delusionally taught his older brother to think they were gods amongst people. They only interacted with other super elite and wealthy. Anybody who wasn't in their inner circle were peasants.

However, Jun didn't believe in that rhetoric. While his dad groomed his older brother from a young age, Jun spent most of his time with his mother who treated everybody the same: with respect. When she passed away, Jun was sent to boarding school where he met Lucas. Never agreeing with his father, Jun distanced himself from him by traveling the world with money his late mom left him.

"And so you could say, I'm the fuck up of the family." Jun forced a smile, the corners of his mouth holding up the pain of living in someone's shadow, of having someone tell him he wasn't good enough, the fear and guilt of letting his dad down even though he didn't want the approval.

"No, you're not. You have to live how you want to live. You're not your dad's puppet, Jun. As long as you're happy, he should be too," I gently said. My heart hurt for Jun. While we lived in separate worlds, our parents expected so much from us. I decided to lock myself up in their cage of expectations while Jun broke through and lived how he wanted. I reached out and grabbed his hand, his warmth spreading through my fingertips.

"To be honest, this isn't really me," I confessed. Since he opened up to me, I wanted to tell him the truth. "I'm really an uptight workaholic. Before yesterday, the only time I got naked was to shower. But I like this. It feels like shedding away what other people think of you and just being you."

Jun did one of his closed mouth laughs again. "I like the way you think."

"I like what I see," I replied, biting the corner of my lip. My eyes flicked down to his mouth as he took another short sip of his drink.

"Enough of the heavy talk. Do you want to try?" Jun asked, catching me looking at him. I glanced away, my cheeks burning. "Sure, I was curious," I lied.

As I reached over for the drink, Jun tilted it back and took a long swig. He gently grabbed my face and his lips met mine. He swiped my mouth open and the flow of alcoholic cola trickled in. I melted in his hand as the sweet liquid coated my throat. I closed my eyes as the last drops of liquid entered my mouth and the exchange turned into a kiss.

I pushed open his mouth with a lick of my tongue. As he found mine, our tongues swirled around each other as if we'd done this a million times. I shifted my body as my sex began to ache for attention. I got onto my knees and slowly straddled Jun, hovering over him. I grasped his chin with my hands and pulled him towards me, kissing him deeper, letting him taste my desire.

I finally opened my heavy lidded eyes when we pulled apart. I sucked in a breath of air for my dehydrated lungs. He reached up and tucked the wild strands of my hair behind my ear. As he tilted his head upwards for another round, he glanced behind me and muttered, "Fuck."

I whirled around and a burst of lewd anticipation ran through my body as Lucas made his way towards us. Lucas looked like a Greek god with gold cuffs on his ankles and wrists and a thick chain that twisted on his chest. His dark green eyes held mine, a corner of his mouth pulled up in a sadistic smirk. "Started the fun without me," he stated with a hint of irritation.

"I didn't know you RSVPed to this little party," Jun responded, upping his irritation.

"Well you know I'm not one to share but this little minx said she wanted a taste of both of us."

Jun switched his gaze to me. He lifted an eyebrow as an intrigued smile crossed his face. "Hmm... I like the sound of that but do I want to know how you got Lucas to agree to this?"

My stomach did a flip as I shrank back, my cheeks burning. "All it took was a little compromising."

"Well, it'll be a meal you won't forget." Jun cupped my face and brought me into another kiss, this time gentle. He eased my lips apart with small licks of his tongue before coaxing mine out. A creak of the wood made me peek open one of my eyes. Lucas sat down behind me while his hands softly began touching my body.

First, Lucas started on my back, dancing his hands until they were on my waist. As he wrapped around my stomach, my core ached. Sensing his big hands being so close to my sensitive spot, the hairs on my arms raised, waiting not so patiently for him to touch me. However, Lucas didn't oblige. He moved northward until he cupped my breasts.

"Mmm!" I groaned into Jun's mouth. A sensual shiver ran through me as Lucas started working his fingers on my nipples, pulling the jewelry attached to them in a way that made me hurt with pleasure. Jun grabbed my waist and pulled my lower half closer to him as he pulled back from our embrace. He kept his eyes glued to mine as he nudged my legs open and slid his hand between my thighs.

His fingers teased my pubic area for a second before he dipped lower, his fingers coated with my sticky juices. A jolt of pleasure struck my body as his finger grazed my aroused clit. His fingers swirled lower until he found my begging entrance. "God, you're already so wet, Kimiko," he teased. Jun flicked his finger over my clit again, making me whimper with lust. "I want to taste you right now."

Jun knelt in front of me, pushing my legs open, and revealing my manicured cunt to him. He let out a low growl of desire before his fingers spread my lips, letting him see my hungry, pink flesh. As he leaned in, his breath made my pussy clench as a wave of pleasure began lapping my body. Jun chuckled before he teasingly blew cool air on my hot, swelling clit.

"Please, lick me," I moaned as my body melted onto Lucas's hard muscles. Lucas brushed my hair to one side. Hot wetness from his tongue flowered my neck as he kissed and swirled, making my toes clench and my body ache. "Fuck, at least Lucas listens," I snarled, irritation battling my lust.

Jun laughed with his mouth closed. His finger slid between my folds again and lapped up my slickness. At first, he teased my opening by pressing and releasing. Every time he released, I gritted my teeth as the back of my head dug into Lucas's chest. Jun drove me crazy as he continued to tempt me. His drenched thumb pressed my swollen clit for a few moments too long. My hips wiggled forward as I whined for more.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," Jun murmured. Finally, he leaned in and the hotness of his tongue touched my flesh. I gasped as pleasure shuddered through my whole body, a sense of fulfillment finally washing over. He licked from my pussy up to my clit in a slow, torturous pace before focusing on my clit with rapid flicks of his relaxed tongue. As if reflex, I waved my fingers into Jun's hair and coaxed him to go harder.

As Jun began to explore my cunt, Lucas made sure I didn't forget about him. He shifted so his legs were on either side of me. He moved my hands onto his thick thighs as he grabbed my chin and turned my head to look at him. Lucas's eyes turned darkly fierce and his brow furrowed in frustration. "I want you too," he grunted.

Our lips met with rough, deep passion. As I groaned, Lucas pressed harder to muffle the sounds that Jun made me produce. His tongue snaked its way past my lips. He swiped behind my teeth, exploring the ridges on the roof of my mouth. I gripped his thighs tightly as my mind became fuzzy with all the stimulation.

As soon as I focused on Lucas, Jun swirled his tongue over my clit and pulled me right back to him. Lucas pinched my nipples, making me yelp with pleasure and pain, telling me he was in control. Back and forth they desperately competed for my attention. I threw my head back and moaned, letting everything out as the two played with my body like nobody ever has.

Jun became assertive with his motions as soon as he heard my loud, long moan. He swirled on my swollen clit as he began to ease into my pussy. Jun slowly breached my opening with his middle finger. My walls clung tightly to the long, thin intruder. As Jun began to pump his digit, Lucas took my finger into his mouth slowly, making my cunt clench with erotic delight.

My hips began to grind as Jun took out his finger and inserted two, curling them on my g-spot. My mind went wild as a fiery, erotic euphoria bounced all throughout my body. I whined and moaned as Jun closed his mouth over my pearl, sucking on it.

While Jun worked magic between my legs, Lucas took my breasts in his large hands. He massaged them gently, matching my moans but as I got louder, he became rougher. He crushed my breasts in his hand as he pulled my nipples with his fingers. As he pinched and rolled, my back arched and my breath became heavy.

Carnal euphoria clutched my body as my mind blanked. My eyes rolled back as Jun sucked my clit harder. The pleasure that lapped my body at first became wild wides that crashed down on me. With each lick of Jun's tongue and twist of Lucas's fingers, the walls of my pussy tightened as a vise of ecstasy clamped down hard. "I... I'm... I'm going to cum!" I whined.

"Only I can see you cum," Lucas whispered into my ear. He pulled my face to his and his tongue parted my lips. Lucas's words pushed me over the edge. My climax spilled out in long, muffled moans that echoed in Lucas's mouth. I writhed and pulsated around Jun's curling fingers. One last euphoric wave crashed down on me and flooded my body as Jun's licking became too much. I twisted and huffed for air. I roughly pulled at Jun's hair to signal it was too much. His tongue slowly swirled one last time before his fingers slipped out and he let up.

Slowly, I opened my eyes as my bliss began to temper. A thin coat of sweat glazed all of our bodies. I glanced down at Jun who stared up at me with longing, dark eyes as he laid his head on my thigh. Slick with my juices, his mouth curled up into a smile. "You felt amazing," Jun murmured. My cheeks grew red as I looked away towards Lucas, who shifted from behind me.

"Kimi, it's my turn. Bring your pussy here," Lucas demanded. A familiar thrill tingled at my limbs when he wanted something from me. Obeying, I wobbled as I lifted my legs onto the platform to get on all fours. When I got into position, I gasped when Lucas's big hands palmed each of my ass cheeks.

"God, you're so sexy in this but it has to go," he growled. Lucas grabbed the knot of my see-through sarong and pulled it free. The delicate fabric slid off my waist and the hot, night air caressed my core. My cheeks burned, realizing I was now fully exposed. Lucas massaged my ass gently at first before spreading my cheeks so he got a front row view of both my holes.

"You're so creamy," Lucas said in a low, harsh voice. I shivered as his fingers began to explore my labia, collecting the juices from my orgasm on his hot digits. A jolt of pleasure and pain struck my body when his finger dotted my hypersensitive clit.

"Wait! It's too much there!" I cried. A dark, tempted shine flashed in his eyes. "Then we'll have to train it," he replied. Lucas grabbed his erect penis and swiped it in my juices. As his tip rubbed my pearl over and over, I gripped the edge of the platform as hot, flashing bliss darted through my body once again.

"Kimiko, play with me too," Jun cooed, breaking the spell that Lucas had on me. When I turned my attention away from Lucas, I was face to face with Jun's cock. My mouth began to water as I studied it. Thick veins protrude throughout the long, pink shaft and his dark red tip flared out wider than Lucas's. I swallowed the excessive saliva in my mouth as I gripped it with my hand, my thumb and middle finger barely wrapping around it.

I brushed his shaft with my lips. I flicked my tongue out and slid it from his soft foundation up to his tip, the taste of salt and sweat on my buds. I closed my eyes and let my instincts take over. I dribbled my saliva all over his shaft before stroking it with my hand. I twirled my tongue on his wide tip until I heard Jun whimper under my touch. Jun's voice heightened the lustful ache while Lucas tempted my entrance with his cock.

"I can't wait any longer. Please put it in your mouth," Jun whined. He entangled his fingers in my hair and pulled my head forward. My lips parted and I took in his shaft, the warm hardness gliding smoothly to the front of my throat. I gasped into his dick as pressure between my legs pushed into my wet, tight pussy. As I took in Jun, Lucas eased into me.

I stilled for a second. A key turned a lock in my brain and my whole body became weak as they filled me from both ends. A wild urge to pleasure them both ripped through the tame fantasies I had earlier. A familiar need began to stir on my clit as a long, low moan erupted from my throat.

"Fuck, Kimi. You're so tight!" Lucas exclaimed. His thick penis stretched my post-climax walls as he thrusted into me slowly. Ecstasy shot through my body as my toes curled tightly and my spine curved towards the ground. With each pump, he ravished me into an intense bliss until the binds of inhibitions broke free.

As Lucas's force pushed me forward, I sucked Jun's dick until my eyes rolled back. My saliva coated Jun effortlessly as I took him deeper each time until I was about to gag in a delightfully erotic way. I panted and moaned, unable to be satiated. As if hearing my inner thoughts, Jun grabbed my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. He gripped the base firmly and every time Lucas bounced me towards Jun, he thrusted his cock further into my throat until it was too much.

I almost took Jun's full length until his wide tip restricted my airflow. I immediately pulled my head back. Tears beaded the corner of my eyes as I gasped for air. "Fuck, Jun. You're too big," I praised between breaths. As soon as the words left my mouth, Lucas pulled out from behind me.

"Get on top of him now," Lucas commanded. I wiped the saliva from my mouth as my body tingled with joy from Lucas's demands and obvious jealousy.

"Sorry, Kimiko," Jun whispered in my ear. He pulled back my hair and planted a couple of small kisses on my collarbone before laying down. I quickly straddled Jun, my pussy quivering from being empty. I grabbed his shaft and held him up as I lowered myself. I shuddered when his tip connected with my slick labia.

Flicking my eyes up at Lucas, I stared at him intensely as I slapped Jun's dick on my swollen clit just like Lucas did earlier. I threw my head back. My eyes squinted and my cheeks dimpled. A moan rolled smoothly off my tongue. As much as I wanted to put Jun in me, I needed Lucas to control me. "What next?" I mouthed.

A smirk dotted the corner of his mouth. "Put him in. It's an order."

I obeyed hastily, propping up Jun's shaft. I lowered myself onto him and his thick cock tore my pussy apart. I cried in pleasure as my tight walls expanded to welcome the wider intruder. Sensing my inability to move, Jun grabbed my waist with his big hands. He began to gyrate his hips, shooting bursts of wanton bliss up my body.