Let Loose, Go Wild Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second, my body crumpled down and my hands pushed into Jun's chest. I looked at Jun. His perfectly manicured eyebrows scrunched together as his determined eyes peeked out under his half closed eyelids. He controlled his breathing with short breaths through his ruby red lips. His perfect face in pleasure sent flutters through my body. I leaned down and our mouths met, the heat of his breath mingling with mine. I stuck my tongue into his mouth and he moaned, his cock pushing into me a little deeper.

As we made out, Lucas's hand brushed the back of my shoulder and gathered up my hair. When I pulled away from Jun, Lucas loomed over me, his delicious cock in my face. White translucent cream covered his dark pink cock. I grabbed his robust shaft and met his eyes. Lucas flicked his eyes down at his member, telling me to take it.

I slid his long length into my mouth slowly. The tangy taste and smell of my own sex filled my senses. The evidence of Lucas fucking me earlier made me go wild. I stroked in sync with my head as I bobbed up and down on his dick.

Lucas grabbed the back of my head and pushed me further until I took all of him. My eyes watered and I wanted to gag at first. However, as I breathed in his length, I grew accustomed to his flesh packing my throat.

Letting my focus on Lucas go, my pussy began getting familiar to Jun's girth. I slowly plunged him deep into me until my clit kissed his pubic mound. I moaned into Lucas's cock as the pleasure surged up my body and out of my mouth. As my cunt let Jun in more, I bounced up and down, letting my hips grind when he was all in me.

Unable to form any thoughts into words, I cried out once again. I couldn't get enough of them both. I loved when they switched positions, so I could get a taste of each of them in my mouth and pussy. Having my wildest dream fulfilled, and even better than I ever thought, my vagina began to clench again as another climax crept up my body.

"Fuck, you're getting tight," Jun moaned as he grabbed my breasts. He massaged them in his warm hands and pulled at the chains that clipped my nipples. I giggled as the pleasure built up quickly.

"Make her cum again, Jun!" Lucas grunted as he thrusted his cock down my throat.

On cue, Jun held my hips down with one hand and slid the other between my legs. His digits began to swirl on my swollen pearl as he pushed his hips upwards into me. Slowly at first, Jun sped up perfectly with the pace of my climax.

In a matter of seconds, sexual bliss wrapped around me like ribbons and squeezed another orgasm out of me. Burning sexual gratification scorched my body. I cried on Lucas's cock as my pussy pulsated around Jun's member. Feeling Lucas's member harden, I stroked his shaft a few more times. I gripped Lucas's thick thigh as a familiar salty cream filled my mouth.

My eyes opened wide and I looked up at Lucas as he came in my mouth. His eyebrows furrowed and his nostrils flared. His eyes shone and his jaw clenched as he pulsated. I bobbed a couple of more times and swirled my tongue on his head once more before letting his cock go. I opened my mouth to showcase his load pooled on my tongue before swallowing it for him. Lucas bit his bottom lip as he reached down and stroked my hair.

"Fuck, I can't stand it anymore," Jun murmured from underneath me. "Your pussy is too good."

Jun slipped off my clit and grabbed my hips. He roughly thrusted into my still throbbing pussy. I gasped as his member became harder and his breaths shallower. After a few strokes, Jun groaned and quickly pulled out his cock. Instinctively, my hand snaked behind my back and grabbed it. I stroked Jun's rock hard dick until he groaned and his hips lurched forward. Hot fluid squirted all over my back and ass as I pumped him for all of his milk. As Jun relaxed underneath me, I gave it one last soft stroke before letting go.

Lucas collapsed on the mattress. I stared at the two gorgeous men in front of me. Sweat glistened on their abs. Wind blew through their messy hair. Lucas met my eyes and patted the empty space between them. I sandwiched myself between their fit, muscular bodies, just like my dream. Riding our orgasmic bliss from minutes ago, nobody said a word as we listened to the ocean waves lapping the beach. Lucas's fingers weaved in my hair as Jun's traced circles on my thigh.

Facing Lucas, I leaned in and pecked him on the jaw. "Thank you," I murmured into his sweaty, salty skin. Without opening his eyes, Lucas smiled softly.

"Kimiko, you're amazing," Jun whispered into my ear. I melted at his low voice in my ear. I reached up and stroked his arm.

As I closed my eyes, an uneasy feeling prodded at my brain. As much as I told myself this was a one time thing, my feelings jerked me back and forth between Lucas and Jun. I wanted Lucas but we told ourselves it would end when we went home. I wanted Jun but I wouldn't fit into his world of luxury and riches.

My heart panged with pain as reality began to set in. I wouldn't be able to be with either of them. I would be alone again.

"Lucas, let's go to bed," I whispered, trying to hold back the fear in my voice. I let go of Jun and grabbed Lucas's arm. He opened his eyes and looked down at me. I looked away. I didn't want him to know how I felt.

"Okay," Lucas said as he got up from the mattress. "I'll see you later, Jun," he said, nodding.

He stepped away from the cabana and lingered while Jun and I sat up too. I leaned in and brushed my lips against his. "I enjoyed my time with you," I said with a smile. I reached up and placed my hand on his cheek.

"I like you," Jun replied. He grabbed my hand and kissed my palm. My heart fluttered as my stomach did a flip. I opened my mouth to reply but he shook his head.

"Don't say anything now. Just let it be," he whispered.

I smiled and nodded. His words gave me some clarity.

We both stood up and I joined Lucas. As we walked back to the room, I slid my hand in his and squeezed it. Lucas squeezed back. When we stepped into the elevator, I stood on my tiptoes and gently kissed him on the lips. He laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Mm, do you want to go again?" he murmured.

I gave him a sly smile.

Jun's words calmed the fear in me. I didn't need to think about the future. As long as we were here, I was gonna let it be.

--

Copyright July 2022 // purpleeduck

Hi everybody. It has been so long since I've written anything (thanks, depression) so please be gentle and I hope you guys like the second part of the story. I've planned two more parts for this story and I'm very excited to start writing them! Thank you so much for reading and see y'all soon! <3