Let Love In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached into one of the bags and held a package aloft.

"Ta da!" Rose proudly displayed a six-roll pack of toilet paper. Anna smirked at her and clapped sarcastically.

"The mother lode. Is that what we've been reduced to?"

"Pretty much. This stuff is like gold."

"Hmph. Some people need to get a life."

Anna reopened the laptop and resumed her work while Rose cleared the groceries away. Taking advantage of the last afternoon of freedom, Rose went for a walk.

***

Later that night, Anna closed down her laptop and readied herself for bed. Rose had already gone upstairs a few minutes earlier to read. Anna busied herself in the bathroom, her oversized t-shirt covering her voluptuous body. On the vanity top she had laid out her toys for the evening, the silver metal glinting in the light. She smiled conspiratorially in the mirror at herself, scooped up the toys and turned out the light.

Once she was in the bedroom, she slid into bed and quickly threw the quilt cover over herself. She smiled at Rose, who thought she heard a metallic clink as Anna turned to face her.

"Okay, you've got that cheeky smile on. What's going on in that twisted mind of yours?" asked Rose.

Anna feigned outrage.

"Why would I have anything going on? Can't I just be happy getting to the end of another crappy day, lying next to you?"

"Mmmm, still doesn't mean you're up to something. I know you're choosing a toy tonight."

Anna reached over and took Rose in her arms. She placed one hand under Rose's t-shirt and began to rub her back.

"Is that all you think of me? Just happy," she said as she lowered her head to Rose's neck and kissed her lightly, "to be lying with you."

"Hmmm, that feels so good," murmured Rose as she felt tingles down her back from Anna's kisses and the persistent touch of her fingers. That was all the proof Anna needed to know that Rose was putty in her hands. While still kissing her neck, she moved her hand around to Rose's breasts and began to run her fingers over her sensitive nipples.

"Hmmm...Anna...so good," whispered Rose, who by now was beginning to get turned on. Anna began to lift Rose's t-shirt to release her breasts. She pulled the top over her head and down her arms. As she pulled the shirt free from Rose's hands, Anna grabbed the younger woman's' wrists and held them firmly next to the metal bed head.

"What are you doing?" Rose questioned as Anna nuzzled her neck.

"Mmm, nothing." Anna continued to press her lips all over Rose's neck. She sank back into the pillow. As Anna felt her friend relax, she quickly reached forward and clicked a handcuff around one of Rose's wrists, looped it through a metal pole in the bedhead and locked Rose's other wrist. Rose froze, then rattled her wrists in vain against the bedhead.

"What the hell, Anna!"

"Welcome to lockdown, sweetie."

"Ha ha, very funny. Now you've had your fun, want to let me go?"

Anna shook her head firmly.

"Oh no, beautiful Rose, we've only just begun."

Anna lifted a leg over Rose and sat up. She was now straddling Rose and looked down on her lover with a smouldering stare. She reached behind her and felt for Rose's pussy. Although Rose tried to close her legs, Anna was too quick and began to rub Rose's pussy lips.

"You're wet. I knew you'd be. Like me taking control?" Anna stared into Rose's eyes.

Rose bit her bottom lip and shook her head.

"No. Let me go."

"Hmmm...not sure your pussy thinks that's a good idea," said Anna, continuing to run her fingers up and down Rose's labia, feeling the wetness of her arousal. Once or twice she darted her fingers inside Rose's vagina, at which point the young blonde gasped.

"Hmmm...I think you like this, don't you?" teased Anna. Rose again shook her head.

Anna kept her fingers running over Rose's pussy, now circling around her clit. Gently, she brushed her fingers over it. Rose groaned again and closed her eyes. Anna's teasing continued.

"I think your little kitty likes the attention, don't you. Want me to stop now?"

Rose laid with her eyes shut, not responding. At last she weakly shook her head.

"Oh, you'll have to do better than that, let me hear you tell me to stop in your biggest loudest voice."

All the time Anna kept circling Rose's clit with her fingers, she could feel her pussy lips becoming engorged, her labia sticky and wet with arousal. Rose laid still, her mouth now slightly open, her breathing shallow.

"Do you want me to stop? Stop rubbing your plump, wet clit, so desperate for attention? Hmmm?"

Rose started to say something and stopped.

"What was that Rose? Do you have something to say?" Anna was now massaging one of Rose's breasts, the young blonde's body reacting with sweat forming on her forehead. A faint blush on her neck brought a smile to Anna's face.

"Rose, sweetie, do I stop? Tell me."

"N...no," Rose whispered.

"Good answer. So what do I do?"

"Keep...rubbing," whispered Rose.

"I will, sweetheart, but you're a bit underdressed at the moment. I need you to wear this." Anna reached to her side and picked something metallic off the sheets. She dangled it in front of Rose, who saw three pieces of link chain with a clamp at the end of each. Rose immediately began to squirm.

"You like this?" teased Anna.

Rose gave a very slight nod.

I can't hear you."

"Yes. Do it."

With that, Anna carefully applied the clamps to Rose's nipples and finally, reaching between her legs, to her clit. As the last clamp was attached, Rose sucked in her breath, trying to adjust to the pain. Her clit gave a dull ache, her nipples tingled with the pressure. All she needed now was Anna's mouth on hers, hands stroking her body, fingers in her pussy. To give her the release she so wanted, needed.

"Play with me, please," moaned Rose, looking up at Anna as she smiled down at her.

"In time, sweetheart. But you need to do something for me as well," said Anna. She lifted herself off Rose's torso and inched her way towards Rose's head. Lifting up her t-shirt, she threw it on the floor. Rose laid still, with her flatmate astride her, Anna's magnificent breasts swaying in front of her eyes. She looked down Anna's body, her golden skin luminescent in the light cast by the small bedside lamp. To Rose she looked like an Amazon, come to ravish her claim. Anna reached down between her legs and withdrew her fingers, holding them up to the light. Rose could see a sticky liquid coating them.

"You've made me all wet, Rose, I need you to clean me up. Think you can manage it?" said Anna.

Rose nodded, a small smile on her face.

"Yes, I'd love to."

Anna lifted herself up again, moved forward a bit more and, confident of her position, sank back down, her pussy directly over Rose's mouth. She lowered herself a bit more until Rose could easily reach out her tongue and lick Anna's pussy.

As Anna's thighs slid around her head and her pussy came into contact with Rose's mouth, she felt her senses come alive. She could smell Anna's desire, a musky, powerful scent enveloping her. She could feel the heat from Anna's body. Unable to use her hands, she brought her legs around Anna's back, running her thighs up and down her skin, revelling in the smooth texture. And all the time the three clamps made her nipples and clit ache, a constant dull throb interspersed with sharper bursts of pain whenever Anna pulled the chains.

Anna began to move slowly up and down Rose's face, rubbing her pussy on her lips. Rose responded by reaching out her tongue, slowly licking up Anna's labia with the flat of her tongue. Anna moaned and pulled one of the chains, causing a shock through one of Rose's nipples. Rose gasped, but kept tonguing Anna's pussy, inserting it inside and tongue fucking her lover. This caused Anna to jolt from the sensation, putting her hands onto the headboard to steady herself.

After a couple of minutes Anna decided to change position. Slowly, she spun around until she was facing Rose's pussy. She sank her bottom back down on Rose's face, which was now almost obscured by flesh. It didn't worry Rose in the slightest as she continued to lap at Anna's pussy. She wasn't even concerned at her wrists being cuffed, again the lack of movement and sense focused her mind on those senses remaining, heightening the impact of Anna's scent, the taste of her pussy juice, the feeling of her thighs rubbing her cheeks.

By now, her buxom lover was now so turned on that her clit protruded from it's normal hiding place, glistening pink and awaiting Rose's hungry mouth. She latched onto it , moving her tongue in slow, languorous circles. Astride Rose, Anna stopped as she felt the magical tongue take her nub, sparks of desire shot through Anna's body as her lover kept licking.

The honey blonde lent forward over Rose's body, gently pulling and twisting the chain in her hand. She could feel Rose squirm every time she pulled at the links, now and again eliciting a groan directly into her own pussy which in turn set her off. As much as she got off on control, she could sense that both women were now in the throes of that long, gradual descent into orgasmic bliss and she wanted her friend to experience pleasure along with her.

Anna unclamped Rose's clit, bent her head down and slowly began to lick Rose's pussy. A low, guttural moan escaped from Rose's mouth as she felt her lover's tongue snake its way into her vagina. Anna swirled her tongue around as she pushed further inside, tasting Rose's tangy, sharp nectar. Lifting herself back up a little, she pulled back Rose's clitoral hood with her thumb and forefinger, exposing her clit. Head down again, she took it in her mouth, gently sucking and licking.

Both women now were being pleasured by the other, willing their partner higher and higher and at the same time trying to take in the feelings buffeting their own body. Rose felt almost delirious as her clit was sucked and licked time after time, her pussy laid bare to Anna's ministrations. Her lover kept a limpet like grip on her clit as she moved one, then two fingers inside her vagina. Rose began to push back against Anna's hand and was rewarded when Anna inserted a third finger.

Meanwhile Anna couldn't get over how Rose could keep up the rhythm on her clit while she was attacking her pussy with such fervour. Again and again she ground her pussy down onto Rose's face, loving the contrast between the softness of Rose's tongue and the sharp pain from the times Rose took her clit in her teeth and gave it a little nip.

Inexorably, the lovers approached their climax. Anna felt the initial rush through her pussy, her thighs began to shake, clamping them harder around poor Rose's head. As she rode her orgasm, she grabbed the chain in her hand, pulling hard on Rose's nipples. The combination of nipple manipulation and Anna's tongue and fingers sent Rose over the edge, and she too came. Her shrieks were muffled somewhat by Anna's thighs, but there was no doubting the intensity of her climax.

As soon as it arrived, it was gone. Anna carefully rolled off Rose, releasing the chain and lying next to her young lover while she caught her breath. Rose, free of Anna's legs and delicious pussy, appreciated the cool waft of air as she too calmed her breathing. It took some time, but gradually Anna lifted herself up and turned around to face Rose. She couldn't help but adore the sight of her lover, arms still chained to the bed, hair plastered on her forehead, legs spread wide apart revealing her sticky, pink pussy.

She moved closer to Rose and unlatched her from the cuffs. Taking her hands in hers, she rubbed her wrists, then kissed them gently.

"Oh, my darling, you were so good, so very very good. I hope the cuffs didn't hurt," said Anna.

Rose gave her head a slight shake and smiled.

"No, I'm fine. Good. Good cum."

Anna drew Rose into a big hug and began to kiss her all over her face.

"That was wonderful, thank you."

"Thank you too."

They continued their embrace, this time in silence. Suddenly, Rose shifted her weight and rolled Anna onto her back. She grabbed the honey blonde's arms and pinned them to the bed. Anna looked up at her in apprehension, making Rose giggle.

"Hmmm, good to see your reaction when the roles are reversed. I think next time," Rose said,

"Yes?"

"Next time, I cuff you."

"Yes boss."

More laughter ensued as the two kissed long and deep. Rose stroked Anna's hair back from her forehead and stared into her eyes.

"You know what Rose?"

"Shhh," said Rose, putting a finger to Anna's lips. "It's time for no more words. Let us just be together for now."

"I'd like that."

"Good."

For the second night in a row, Rose and Anna laid side by side, wrapped in each other's arms. There were no more words that night, just two lovers moulded into each other, wanting to be as one.

But the calmness and desire between the two couldn't last in this strange environment. By the second week of lockdown there was tension between the Covid buddies. A combination of a lack of space, different personal habits and the stress of remote work and study meant Rose and Anna were frequently arguing with each other. Emotions reached a peak one morning. Rose had woken up later than Anna and had made herself some toast for breakfast. Anna had been working for an hour or so and had just finished a video call when Rose sat down at the kitchen table and started to eat. After a couple of mouthfuls of crunchy toast, Anna couldn't bear the sound any longer.

Do you mind not eating so loud ALL THE TIME," she yelled at Rose, startling her roommate. Rose stared at Anna.

"Are you out of your mind, toast is crunchy. Get over it!" she threw back.

"Just respect the fact that I'm working, okay?"

"Oh, playing the worker versus student card are we?" Rose stared at Anna, fuming at her response.

"Yeah, that's right. If you're going to sleep in, at least have the decency to take your noisy eating somewhere else." Anna was now standing over the table, palms down, staring down at Rose.

Rose dropped the remaining toast on her plate and stood, walking towards Anna to confront her. Despite being a little smaller than her, Rose had a fiery temper. Arms on hips, she let fly.

"I eat noisily? What about you? Slurping your soup and crunching your muesli all the time."

"How would you know, you're always asleep when I eat breakfast."

"Maybe that's because I can't sleep since you snore."

"I don't."

"Do."

"Don't. And you breathe too loud."

"Well, so do you. And...and you blink too loud."

Rose stared at Anna and started to laugh.

"Okay, you win, I can't come up with anything more stupid than that."

Anna smiled and also began to laugh.

"Bit of a dumb argument, really," she said, moving closer to stand next to Rose.

"Dumb arguments call for make up sex. Come on Rose, you can apologise to me while going down on me."

Rose stood up in front of Anna and folded her arms.

"Me apologise? You started it."

Anna took hold of Rose's hands and placed them around her waist.

"All right, we can both apologise while going down on each other. Not sure I'll understand what you're saying but it will make me feel better. Okay?" She leant forward and kissed Rose softly on her lips. Rose kissed her back, running her tongue gently onto Anna's lips.

"Okay. Sorry."

"I'm sorry too."

Rose put her hands under Anna's t-shirt and began to scratch her back lightly.

Anna responded, running a hand through Rose's blonde hair. As she reached the back of Rose's head, she pulled her hair, causing Rose to lift her head back. Anna went straight to Rose's white, soft neck and landed numerous kisses. She kissed up to Rose's ear, then sucked her ear lobe.

Rose sighed, screwing her eyes shut as she felt the flush of desire wash through her. Anna knew exactly where to excite Rose, making her vulnerable but aroused at the same time.

"Bed or sofa?"

"Sofa," panted Rose. Anna took her cue and walked quickly towards the living area, pulling her t-shirt off as she went. Rose followed suit, throwing her top on the floor and revealing her bare chest.

Anna sat down on the sofa and looked up at Rose. The young blond slid onto Anna's lap and pushed her against the back of the furniture. She bent her head down and kissed Anna firmly, snaking her tongue into her waiting mouth. Anna was taken a little by surprise, not realising how turned on Rose was. As she began to suck on Rose's tongue, her hands were fondling Rose's c-cup breasts, fingers running back and forth over her nipples. Rose grunted gutturally at the feeling and kissed Anna even harder.

Breaking off the kiss after a minute, Anna drew a deep breath.

"Whoa, what's got into you?" she asked.

Rose felt her eyes boring into Anna.

"I don't want to argue any more. You turn me on, Anna. Just take your clothes off."

Rose moved to the side of the couch to allow Anna room to take the rest of her clothes off. Rose also stripped, then brought her legs up onto the couch. She swivelled her legs, placing one over Anna's thighs and the other under her other one. Shifting forward slightly, Rose brought her vagina in line with Anna's.

Anna responded by draping her arms over Rose's shoulders and lightly kissing her friend on the cheek.

"I love it when you're direct."

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Mmm can't disobey that order."

With that, the two women began to slowly grind their pussies against each other. They kissed, tongues duelling. Nipples were stroked and pinched. Anna put her hand behind Rose's head, keeping it in place as they mashed lips, took one of Rose's nipples between her fingers and pinched it.

Rose took the cue and dropped her head to Anna's ample bosom to suck her nipples, causing Anna to arch her back and cry out. And all the time the two relentlessly ground their pussies, each looking to grab more purchase on the other, desperate to make each other cum. A slight sheen of sweat began to form on each of the women's face and chests as they exerted each other towards orgasm.

Anna was becoming more and more aroused as Rose rolled her tongue over her nipple, little nips with her teeth bringing a short sharp pain that emphasised the pleasure. While she sucked, Rose massaged Anna's breasts tenderly. It left Anna at a point where while she was loving the slow exertions towards cumming, she was now impatient and needed a release. She dropped a hand between her thighs and came into contact with Roses' pussy.

"Rub me," she demanded as her fingers felt the soft wetness of Rose's clitoral hood, seeking out the delicate bud underneath. Rose for her part groaned in ecstasy as her lovers' fingers swept over her clit. She took her mouth off Anna's breast and leaned back to watch her friend. The two stared at each other, the only sound in the room their sensual panting.

Rose also moved her hand down towards Anna's pussy, keen to help her to cum. Anna had bigger pussy lips than hers, which she adored, she loved to suck them into her mouth and lick them. But now she spread Anna's lips apart, slowly inserting two fingers into Anna's warm, wet vagina.

"Ohhh fuuuck..." moaned Anna, as she felt Rose's fingers inside her. Rose moved her fingers gradually inside Anna for a few seconds, then ran them up towards her clit. She rubbed her clitoral hood gently, around in circles. Staring at each other, the two women lent back slightly, to give each other enough room to play.

"There," said Rose, firmly. "Just there." Anna kept her fingers moving in the same way, made easier from the copious pussy juice that now covered her fingers. She looked at Rose, saw the tell-tale blush spreading across the porcelain skin of her chest.

"Come for me, baby," Anna murmured. Rose stared back at her, nodded and bit her bottom lip. She wanted to concentrate on her own orgasm but at the same time bring Anna the same pleasure. Rose kept rubbing Anna's pussy, at times sliding her fingers down her vulva and inside her pussy.