Let Love In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose's breathing became stronger as she felt the stirrings of her orgasm build. Anna could tell she was close, so kept stroking her fingers relentlessly over Rose's clit. She reached a hand out and cupped it under Rose's chin, holding her head steady in her strong grip.

"Cum for me," she demanded. Rose loved to be taken charge of in these situations, felt herself free as she abandoned control and did what her lover required. She closed her eyes as she massaged her left breast, loving the sensation of Anna rubbing her clit while holding her head steady.

"Now," said Anna hoarsely.

Rose responded by arching her back, forcing her pussy down onto Anna's hand. She let out a loud groan, long and low as her orgasm washed through her.

"God, Anna...oh...oh...oh," wailed the young blonde. She continued to mumble for another several seconds. Anna, happy with her handiwork, took her sopping wet fingers from Rose's sticky pussy and brought them up to her lovers' face. She pushed them against Rose's lips, into her mouth. Rose moaned and began to suck and clean Anna's fingers.

"Good girl," complimented Anna, releasing Rose's chin from her grasp. The two women looked at each other. Rose, post orgasm still panting heavily and flushed, smiled at Anna.

"Thank you. I think I owe you in return," said Rose. "But I want to taste you."

Anna smiled back at Rose. "Be my guest." She laid back on the couch and slowly spread her legs apart, revealing her wet pussy. Anna's labia were puffy and extended, framing a pink vagina. Her clit, a little more pronounced than Roses', poked out from her clitoral hood.

Rose crouched over her supine friend and patted Anna's pussy a few times, causing her to sigh.

"Since when did you tease?"

"Since I was on the other end of your teasing. Now you want to chat, or have another mind-blowing orgasm thanks to my amazing tongue?"

"That last one, please." Anna balanced her head on one of the cushions so she could see Rose bending over her body. She saw the straight, light blonde hair go down until she could only see the crown of her head. And then she felt the soft breath of her friend on her pussy, followed by her tongue lightly flicking over her clit.

"That's it." Anna reached out and put her hand gently on Rose's head. "Just there, perfect."

Rose knew what she was doing. As she sucked her friends' clit into her mouth, she curled two fingers on her right hand and put them slowly into her vagina. While her tongue rolled around and over her beautiful button, Rose began to stroke her fingers inside Anna's pussy, gently against the ridged skin. This elicited more moans from Anna, who now pushed Roses' head down against her pussy.

"Make me cum, please," groaned the honey blonde. Rose kept up her pace, she could feel her mouth covered in Anna's tangy, sticky juice and knew her lover was getting close. Her head was being pushed against Anna's pussy and her thighs were now squeezing the sides of her head. Anna's urgency excited Rose, she wanted to pleasure her so much. As her face disappeared between Anna's thighs, Rose kept sucking, nibbling and licking. Her fingers continued to move back and forth, as Anna released more juice into Rose's waiting mouth.

Anna began to shudder, her thighs shaking. Rose felt the tremors and relaxed slightly, her tongue gentle on Anna's clit. The softer, slower tempo prolonged the release of Anna's orgasm, helping it build to a greater crescendo. Finally, Anna began to buck her pussy up and down against Rose's trapped head. She wailed long and high, arching her back off the seat as waves of pleasure crashed over her. Rose rode it out with her, happy she had returned the pleasure and also turned on by the force of Anna's orgasm.

Soon there was only the sound of Anna moaning, as she gradually released her grip from Rose's head and hair. Gingerly, Rose lifted her head. Anna was lying back on the cushions, eyes tightly shut, her chest rising and falling, beads of sweat on her brow. Her lover lifted herself over Anna's prone body and kissed Anna's forehead, licking up her sweat. She put her mouth to one of Anna's ears.

"I think this is the part where you say thank you."

"Thank...thank you," panted Anna, as she put her arms around Rose.

The two friends lay for a few minutes as Anna regained her composure. Rose lay with her head cradled on Anna's neck, her fingers playing idly with the light gold necklace Anna wore. Anna stirred.

"And I'm sorry, Rose, I shouldn't have said those things to you. You're a true friend and I was mean. Sorry."

Rose hugged her beautiful lover.

"Sorry too, gorgeous. You mean too much to me to ruin it over a piece of toast."

"Good. But if you continue to make me cum like that, I just might have to keep eating it."

Rose smacked Anna on her bum.

"Cheeky."

"Exactly."

The friends resumed their comfortable silence, each happy in the arms of the woman they loved. The lockdown may continue for a while longer, but inside the tiny apartment, Rose and Anna kept safe, loved and desired.