Let Love In Ch. 03

Story Info
Rose and Anna find new ways to love each other in lockdown.
8.2k words
4.78
7.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first it had seemed like such a good idea. Rose and Anna, friends, then lovers, had agreed to live together while the city went into a lockdown because of the spread of a deadly virus. Initially, time together was fresh, new, it felt as though the world outside could not interfere with their happiness. But as the weeks wore on, the reality of living in a small, cramped apartment and dealing with the pressures of work, study and family began to show. A nasty argument broke out one morning as the pressure of being together for so long told. But the make-up sex had been great, and the two women vowed to learn from their row.

A week later, Rose and Anna had gradually worked out a new routine together. Conscious of both time and space, they both tried to keep a distance from each other during work hours. Anna had numerous video calls during the day, but headphones helped reduce the noise. Rose kept to her upper-level study; online lectures, reading and study calls with friends taking up a large part of her days. The two came together for lunchtime, then separated in the afternoon, Rose usually taking her hour exercise then. The nights were slow, time for binge watching tv, doom-scrolling the news and enjoying the comfortable silence between friends. The sexual intensity of their first few weeks together had lessened somewhat as the new reality of their situation took hold. Yet there was still an intimacy between the couple, holding hands while watching tv, trailing fingers across their backs as they passed each other in the kitchen, spooning in bed at night-time.

Anna had been working long hours, seemingly chained to the kitchen table and her laptop. By the end of the second week, Rose was conscious that she wasn't getting out of the flat enough to exercise. Not just for the physical exertion, but also to force a mental break from her work. As Rose stood making a cup of tea late one morning, she voiced her concerns to Anna.

"Hey, you've been working a lot this week, everything okay?"

Anna looked up at Rose, a little annoyed that her concentration had been disturbed.

"Yeah, fine...all fine," she responded curtly.

"Hmph, doesn't sound like it."

This time Anna closed her laptop and stared straight at Rose.

"Rose, I'm fine. Now if you don't mind, I have a lot of work to do. Why don't you run off and play with one of your DCF models or whatever it is you do upstairs."

'Hey, play nice, that was uncalled for. I'm only asking if you're all right." Rose moved around Anna and stood behind her. She began to knead her shoulder muscles as Anna put a hand to her forehead.

"Sorry, Rose, I didn't mean that. I'm just...you know..." The sentence hung in the air unfinished. Rose had bent over Anna and had begun to suck one of her ear lobes. Anna groaned as she felt the hot breath and Rose's teeth nipping at her ear.

"You were saying, Anna?" Rose whispered.

"Mmmm...I'm just, you know, God that feels great."

Anna closed her eyes and let the sensations wash over her. Rose reached around and began to gently squeeze Anna's breasts.

"Good to know. It sounds and feels like you need a bit of a release there, Anna,"

Rose continued whispering into her friend's ear.

"Hmmm. Let me...let me finish this one thing and I'll join you upstairs," replied Anna.

"Upstairs? Oh no, sweetheart, not yet. I mean an endorphin release. Sweat. Let's go for a walk. You need it, you've been cooped up in this flat for days."

Anna shook her head.

"That's because I have this crazy deadline, pandemic or not I have to meet it."

"Okay, but I still think you owe yourself a time out. Come for a walk with me. It'll be fun."

Anna pondered for a few seconds then gave a resigned shrug.

"Okay, you're right I guess. Let's go then."

Rose hugged her from behind and kissed her on the cheek.

"Great. And I have a treat for you that will make this even better."

Anna looked up at Rose, concerned at the smirk on the young woman's face.

"What are you up to?"

"Oh, nothing. Just a little toy action that I think you'll really enjoy."

Anna shook her head.

"So it's not spreadsheets you're playing with up there, it's toys?"

"Sometimes. Do you want to see?" Anna nodded. Rose held out a small, thumb shaped piece of silicone and gave it to her.

"And what is this?" asked Anna.

"It's a clit vibrator. Put it in your panties and turn it on, it's great. Makes a walk in the park fly by."

"So you've used this?"

"Mike gave it to me last birthday. One of his better ideas. And relax, it's clean. Not that you don't have an aversion to my pussy juice."

Anna gave a small smile.

"True." She turned the vibrator over in her hands. "So how do you turn this on?"

It was Rose's turn to smile at Anna.

"I turn it on. With this." She held up a small, coin sized remote control and pressed a button. Immediately, the vibrator began to buzz lightly.

Anna looked thoughtfully at Rose.

"So...your turn to control then?" Her lover nodded at her.

"Yes, but I'll only turn it on if you start talking about your work or something negative. Let's try to have some time together where we can just be and forget about what's stressing you."

Anna put her hand gently on Rose's neck and bent her head forward, kissing her

on the lips.

"My thoughtful friend. Thank you. Okay, let me get my running shoes on, and I guess I'll have to put this vibrator in. Give me a second will you." With that, Anna walked to the bathroom to get ready.

***

Ten minutes later and the young women were walking down City Road towards Victoria Park. It was a perfect Autumn day, cloudless azure blue skies with the sun warming in direct sunlight, cooler in the shadows. One of the saving graces of the lockdown so far had been the weather, dry sunny days compelling people to take their exercise, do their shopping and get out of the house for the time allotted.

As they walked into the park, Rose decided to give the vibrator a test run. She held the small remote in her hand and pressed the on button. Anna immediately turned to her with her mouth open, but no sound came. Rose turned the remote off and put her arms around her friend.

"How was that?" she whispered in her ear.

"Umm..." Anna swallowed. "Ah...caught me by surprise there. But nice, really nice. But I didn't talk about work?"

"Sorry, slip of the finger. Won't happen again." Rose looked at Anna and laughed.

"Yeah, right," Anna replied. "Let's get moving, shall we. I've only got an hour remember, deadlines..."

Rose immediately pressed the remote again and the buzzing resumed in Anna's panties. She started to put her hand down between her legs but remembered where she was and instead punched Rose in the arm.

"Stop it!" she hissed.

"Hmmm...there seemed to be a work reference there, not so sure I can turn it off just yet," said Rose, coolly.

"Okay, I forgot the rules. Can we start again, please?"

Rose turned the remote off again and hugged Anna. Releasing her embrace, she sought out her lovers' mouth and kissed her passionately.

"I might not have the vibe in my panties, but that thing is hot," she said.

"Hmmm...easy for you to say. You're not wearing a sex toy in a public park."

"Since when did you get so prudish?"

"I'm not. Just, I don't know." Anna looked into the distance for a few seconds.

"Maybe you're right, Rose. I've taken a lot on me the last few weeks, what with my parents and, you know..."

"Your job." Anna nodded.

"Yes. And you've been so helpful, I feel like I owe you heaps."

Rose put her arm around Anna's shoulders.

"You don't owe me anything. You help me too, just by being with me, I don't have to worry I'm facing all of this alone."

Anna kissed the side of Rose's head.

"Thanks, that means a lot. I don't want to bother you with all this stuff, but it makes me feel better to know you care."

"I'm your friend, Anna. Whenever you want to talk to me, just talk. I'll listen. Especially for any reference to work," she teased.

"Hmph. Might be a quiet walk then," said Anna.

The two women began to stroll through the park, happy to be in the sunshine. They walked on a path that took them by a small lake, a canopy of majestic fig trees shading them. Birds flittered in the branches, a butterfly fluttered past and landed on a lotus flower in the lake. It was more life than Anna had seen in several days and she knew it had been the right thing for Rose to do.

"Thanks Rose, this was a great idea. What a lovely day! Makes me forget about work comple-"

The vibe was back on as Rose was unrelenting with Anna's breaking of the rules. Her lover stopped in her tracks, turned to her and gave Rose a twisted smile.

"It's...it's actually really good," she admitted.

"Hmmm, I know. Want me to turn it off?" Rose asked.

"Just a bit more. Let's walk."

The couple took it slow as Anna focused on the vibrations in her panties. A small wooden bridge crossed over the lake. Anna stopped and held both hands onto the wooden railings. She smiled at Rose.

"Come here," she requested. Rose walked up to her and stood next to her. Anna turned and looked at Rose.

"My pussy is tingling all over, my thighs, my tummy...it's a beautiful feeling."

"Told you it was fun."

"Hmmm, yeah. I know I'm getting wet too, at this rate you'll have to take me home soon."

Rose pressed pause on the remote.

"Okay, time to calm it down, we still have plenty of time to walk." She put her arms around Anna and kissed her. Anna responded, cautiously darting her tongue out, growing bolder as she felt Rose's lips part. Their tongues tangled for a few seconds, Rose breaking the kiss.

"Hmmm, I might be racing you home soon if you keep that up."

Anna smiled at her.

"Soon. It's beautiful outside, let's keep going for now."

The couple continued on the path, walking towards the University. Several people walked in the opposite direction, all giving themselves plenty of room to pass. As they continued their walk, a familiar face came up to them.

"Anna, Rose! Look at you two! Are you actually together now?" The woman stopped a couple of metres from them and stood on the grass verge next to the path.

"Jess!" exclaimed Rose. "How are you? It's been a while since I saw you."

"I'm fine, thanks. I'd hug you both, but..."

"I know, sign of the times."

"And what about you both, what's going on? Just out for a casual stroll?"

"Well, meet your new Covid buddies," said Rose. She gave Jess a sanitised run down on the last couple of weeks.

"Sounds like you two are living in a convent. I'm not buying it, no other details you'd like to share? You haven't recreated your night at my place yet, have you?"

Jess had been the "matchmaker" who had brought Anna and Rose together several months ago. She had conveniently arranged for both to be at her flat together one evening when she was away, knowing how both women secretly desired each other.

"No, but we have another three weeks of lockdown to go, so who knows what Rose might talk me into," replied Anna, receiving a light punch in the arm from her flatmate.

Jess smiled at her.

"Don't let that time go to waste then, you look so natural together."

The two blondes looked at each other and gave a short, almost embarrassed laugh.

"And how's work Anna, has there been much impact for you?"

Anna continued to stare at Rose, imploring her not to turn on the remote. Rose smirked at her, making sure that Anna could see her slowly putting a hand back in her pocket, reaching for the control.

"Yes, Anna, how is work? I see you slaving away at your laptop day after day, but you don't really tell me much," said Rose.

"Ah...well. Umm...," Anna prevaricated, not sure if Rose was going to feel sorry for her or not.

"Well, it's...work's been really difficult and not just because of the lockdown."

Just as Anna completed the sentence, she felt the low rumblings of the vibrator, sending little tremors through her pussy. She knew she was wet and turned on, if she wasn't careful, she would be cumming right in front of her two friends. Much to Rose's amusement, she was sure. Anna closed her eyes and focussed on standing still.

"Oh, are you okay honey?" Rose put out a hand and took Anna by the elbow. "You must be so stressed by work."

"Fine, Rose, I'm fine," replied Anna through gritted teeth.

Jess continued on, oblivious to the game Anna and Rose were playing.

"And you, Rose, how's Uni?"

"Good thanks, everything's online and I miss seeing my friends, but I'm learning how to be a remote student."

"Great, so you've got things under control?"

"You could say that," said Rose, trying hard not to laugh as she squeezed Anna's arm.

"Okay, lovebirds, I'll love you and leave you. Back to the office for me, take care."

"Sure Jess, same to you. Say hi to Liv for us," said Rose, waving as their friend resumed her walk. She waited until Jess was out of earshot before throwing her arms around Anna and breaking into laughter.

"Oh, baby, you turn me on," said Rose.

"Not half as much as this toy is turning me on," murmured Anna into Rose's ear. "That and the thought of all these people having no idea I've a buzzing maniac in my panties."

"Oh, so the exhibitionist has returned?"

"Mmm, think she had left the building for a while but she's definitely back."

"Should I be worried?" joked Rose.

"Very," said Anna, kissing her lover fiercely. "Time to get you home."

She grabbed Rose by the hand and pulled her in the direction towards the flat, walking and half running across the grass. Rose followed, laughing at Anna. In her hand she held the remote, a small orange light confirming the vibe was still on and working its magic between Anna's thighs.

Still laughing at Anna's frenzy, Rose punched in the security code at the apartment entrance and held the door open for Anna.

"Desperate women first, I insist", she joked.

Anna grinned and began to run up the stairs.

"Get moving Rose," she called out as she turned at the top. Rose tripped lightly up the stairs, following Anna. Turning the corner of the stairs she emerged into the common hallway, brandishing the front door key.

"Looking for this?" she teased. Anna reached to grab the key from her hand, just as Rose withdrew her arm.

"Let me get inside."

"Or what?"

Anna moved towards Rose a touch menacingly. Rose held the key above her head, standing on tiptoes to avoid Anna's grasp.

"Or I will start stripping you in the hallway."

"How do you know I won't like that?" questioned Rose.

"I'm sure you will. But it's easier for me to go down on you on the sofa or the bed, not this filthy tiled floor."

"You have a point there."

Rose opened the door. Anna quickly pushed it open, grabbed Rose by her t-shirt and propelled her into the unit. Slamming the door shut, she spun Rose around and pushed her up against the wall. Seeking out her mouth, she hungrily began to kiss her lover, holding one of Rose's arms up against the wall while her other held Rose's neck from behind. Pinned against the wall, Rose could do nothing but ride out Anna's sexual frenzy. She was also turned on by Anna's reaction and revelled in being the object of Anna's lust. Her lover ceased her kissing for a few seconds to draw breath.

"Didn't think...vibe would get me so horny. You...have evil in you," panted Anna. Rose put her free hand up to Anna's face and began to stroke her cheek.

"Not evil, lust."

"That makes two of us."

Anna again sought Rose's lips, their tongues thrusting into each other's mouths. Anna pulled up Rose's t-shirt and began to massage her breasts, rolling her fingers over the nipples. Rose moaned into Anna's mouth as she felt fingers squeezing and lightly scratching her nipples. She responded by stroking Anna's back, then lowering her hand to her bottom. Slipping it inside the waist band of her leggings, she brought her hand round between Anna's thighs, feeling the buzz of the clitoral vibe. She continued to explore with her fingers, placing them between the vibe and Anna's pussy lips with ease. Her pussy was sopping wet, Rose could feel her lips were puffy and distended and she had a flash of desire to bury her face between Anna's thighs and lick her to orgasm.

Anna began to move against Rose's hand, almost willing it to enter her vagina. Again, she broke off the kiss, letting go of Rose's arm at the same time. She began to pull at Roses' clothes, frenziedly grabbing her t-shirt, trying to pull down her leggings. Rose assisted, wriggling out of her top and helping with her leggings, pulling them off her feet. She stood, naked but for her panties, looking at Anna.

As soon as Anna saw Rose almost nude, she attacked her own clothes, ripping her shirt off and shoving down her leggings, taking her panties and with it the clit vibe in the process. Pulling the leggings off her feet was decidedly unsexy, but a means to an end. Now the couple were naked, Anna was ready to love Rose.

Anna stood, chest heaving, her larger breasts swaying with her hoarse breath. Her honeyed skin was in contrast to Roses' porcelain tones, her darker, fatter nipples distinct from Roses' smaller, pink areolae. Both women had been wearing their hair in ponytails for the walk, the frantic action had mussed them up. Anna took the hair band from her ponytail and shook her hair. A cascade of wavy blonde hair erupted over her shoulders. She looked at Rose, marvelling at her finer features, her straight strawberry blonde hair, her athletically toned thighs. Anna took a deep breath as Rose put her hand to her cheek.

"Sofa or bed?" asked Rose.

"Bed."

Anna made a run for the stairs, closely followed by Rose. At the top of the stairs, Anna turned and waited for Rose to join her. As soon as the younger woman was standing next to the bed, Anna enveloped her in a hug, stroking her back and bottom. Taken aback, Rose succumbed to Anna's touch, holding her arms around Anna's back and stroking her neck. The two kissed.

"Love me, Rose."

"Mmm, want nothing more."

The women broke their embrace, felt for the bed and laid down. Arms again stroked limbs, legs were entwined, lips met lips and tongues danced together. Rose ran a hand down Anna's side and slipped between her thighs. Gently, she brushed Anna's labia, noticing the wetness and how engorged they were. Anna moaned, the stimulation feeling wonderful. Rose began to rub Anna's pussy lips, slowly parting them. Her fingers moved up towards Anna's clit. She slowly began to rotate them over the hood, teasing Anna with light strokes, much to her lover's frustration. Breaking off the kiss, Anna complained.

"Don't muck around down there, I'm close and you know it."

"Mmm, that would be my diagnosis too. Don't want to excite you too much though."

"Stuff that, get rubbing. I need this cum, Rose, please."

"You sound so pathetic when you whine."

"Just do it, will you?"

"Since you ask so nicely."

Anna grabbed Rose's wrist, pushing her fingers down and onto her clit. She sighed as she felt the pressure on her button, Rose now speeding up her fingers. She dipped them into Anna's pussy once or twice, coating them in her pussy juice and resuming her stroking. Anna's breathing grew stronger as the constant caressing brought on her orgasm.

Anna put her head on Roses' shoulder and closed her eyes, concentrating on the stimulation.

"Please baby, make me cum," she whispered to Rose. "Please, baby."

"Shhh," admonished Rose, as she continued to rub endless circles around Anna's clit, "let me take care of you."

Anna relaxed onto Rose, opening her legs to help her. As Rose kept the slight pressure on Anna's clit, she bent over her ear and blew softly into it. Anna squirmed. Rose leant further over Anna, brushing a few honey blonde strands away from her ear, then took the ear lobe in her mouth and gently bit. This caused Anna to groan and move her hands to her nipples where she squeezed her breasts and nipples. Rose poked her tongue out and ran it around Anna's ear, all the time circling her clit. Anna groaned again.