Let Love In Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close, don't stop," she panted at Anna.

"Fuck yourself, faster," she replied, gently pushing Rose back onto the shower wall, the dildo filling her now engorged pussy. Anna kept an insistent pressure on Rose's clit, then bent her head towards Rose's ear.

"Cum for me, beautiful, I want you to cum for me," she ordered.

Rose threw her head back, placing it carefully on the shower wall.

"Yesssss...yessss..." she gasped, "for you, yes."

Anna continued to rub Rose's clit, the young woman panting as she felt the strong fingers roll over her love button.

"Cum for me, Rose, I want you to cum for me," ordered Anna again.

Rose nodded slightly.

"I...I want to cum for you, just you...only you," said Rose, her words tailing away as the passion in her grew.

The relentless strumming on Rose's pussy was sending tingles through her groin, her thighs began to shake. With her free hand she held onto Anna, her hand squeezing her shoulder as the impending orgasm built. Her eyes still tightly clenched, images flashed through Rose's mind, fingers, water spray, her lover's soft, ample breasts, the dildo disappearing into her needy pussy, Anna's plump, sweet clit that she continued to rub. Suddenly, the dam inside her broke and she felt her orgasm flow through her. Rose cried out, her loud moans in time with the pulsing tremors running through her thighs and belly.

"I...I came," she said simply to Anna. Her lover smiled back at her and nodded.

"Good girl, it looked wonderful," she replied.

Rose realised that in the throes of her climax, she had stopped playing with Anna's pussy. She reached out a hand and started to rub her clit again. Anna caught her hand and stopped her.

"It's okay, baby, I can wait. Just want you to enjoy the feeling right now."

Rose smiled back at Anna, grateful to her lover.

"Thanks." She closed her eyes and lent her head back against the shower wall. For another minute the two fell silent. Then Anna gently put her hand on top of Rose's head and began to push down. Her lover looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"Now?" asked Rose. Anna nodded and grinned slyly.

Rose knelt before Anna, placing her mouth level with the v between her legs. Anna moved her thighs apart slightly and moved her vulva closer to Rose's waiting mouth. Rose gradually parted Anna's pussy lips with her thumb and index finger, allowing tongue to meet flesh.

As the water cascaded over her shoulders, Rose lapped at Anna's warm, moist pussy. Moving her fingers slightly higher caused Anna's clit to be exposed, Rose setting her mouth over it as she began to gently suck her clit, carefully running her teeth over it and rolling her tongue around the fleshy nub.

Anna groaned, bracing her legs on the floor. She held Rose's head against her pussy, ground her thighs against Rose's face, her head thrown back, eyes scrunched shut. Rose, in contrast, feverishly sucked Anna's clit, then thrust her tongue as deep as she could into Anna's vagina, tongue fucking her sweet, wet channel. Anna moaned again and squeezed her thighs around Rose's head. It was all the young woman could do to keep her tongue firmly inside Anna, her fingers now rubbing at her clit. In and out thrust Roses' tongue, the water beating down on the two lovers as Anna's moans filled the room. Rose's mouth and fingers were a whirling, swirling combination and drove Anna to an orgasm.

As she came, Anna held the back of Rose's head firmly against her pussy and rode out the orgasmic waves, thrusting her hips as they hit. A long, slow moan escaped her lips. Rose kept up her pressure on Anna's clit, coaxing yet more pleasure out of her lover. Finally, the hips stopped bucking, Rose swept her fingers over Anna's clit one more time and looked up. Anna smiled down at her, brushed her forehead softly and motioned her to stand with her. Rose stood and the two women embraced.

"Thank you gorgeous," whispered Anna into Rose's ear.

"My pleasure," replied Rose.

They hugged, silently, each woman thrilled at their own ecstasy, happy in the knowledge that they had helped bring their own partner's passion to fruition. Finally, Anna turned off the taps and gave Rose a slight smack on her bottom.

"Time to get dry, Rose. Then food, I'm starving after I come."

Rose smiled and nodded; the two women left the shower cubicle.

***

Later that morning, the couple sat on the sofa, reading. Rose's mobile buzzed. It was a text from Jess.

"Have you seen the news?"

Quickly, Rose went to a news app. She took a sharp intake of breath when she saw the first story and held the mobile phone out for Anna to read.

"Lockdown to end midnight Wednesday government confirms."

Anna looked at Rose.

"We made it, sweetheart."

Rose nodded.

"We did. I'm happy for you, you can finally see your folks."

Anna smiled, her face beaming.

"Can't wait. Be great to go back home and see -- what?"

Anna stopped mid-sentence as she saw Rose look tearfully at her.

"What's wrong, baby?"

Rose started to answer, a sob catching in her throat. Finally, she composed herself.

"You...you want to go back home? To your parents?"

Anna nodded.

"But...but isn't this your home?" Rose held Anna's hands tightly as she looked imploringly at her lover.

Anna thought for a moment, looking for the right words.

"I'm sorry Rose, it wasn't meant to come out like that. I...I really want to see my folks and the last time I was there, that place was my home. But you're right. After the last couple of months, I guess I do have a new home."

Anna felt tears welling in her eyes as well. She took a hand and gently cupped Rose's chin, bringing her lips close to each other. The two women kissed, softly, gently. Their foreheads touched.

"Do you mean that?" whispered Rose. "Do you want to stay here, in the shoebox with me?"

Anna laughed softly.

"Yes, I do."

"That sounds nice, coming from you," teased Rose.

"Ha, sure. But I will need to go back to see my parents at some stage."

"Of course, of course you should."

"Of course I should," agreed Anna. "After all, there's another drawer of sex toys to bring back for us to use."

Rose shook her head as her lover laughed.

"They're welcome home too," Rose said, smiling.

The two women embraced, holding each other, feeling the other's warmth and smell, delighting in each other's touch. They had come so far in this small space, and now they would face the future together.