Let Love In Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me," whispered Rose into Anna's ear.

"I'm close," replied Anna, her eyes tightly shut.

Rose ran her fingers down Anna's pussy lips, feeling them now distended and bathed in juice. Sliding back up towards Anna's clit, she spread the liquid, her fingers floating over the skin.

"What do you want to do, Anna?" asked Rose. Her lover swallowed, her throat dry.

"I want to cum."

"Who for?"

"For you, I want to cum...for you," she sighed.

Rose kept rubbing between Anna's legs and sucked her ear lobe once more.

"Cum for me," she breathed.

"Hmmm...for you...for you Rose," muttered Anna as she stiffened her back. She took a breath and suddenly a long, slow moan came from her. She grabbed Rose's wrist and held it in place as her moaning continued.

"Yes..." Anna hissed, "yes, baby, yes."

Rose stopped rubbing Anna's clit and lay still as her lover's orgasm washed through her. She carefully moved her hand from Anna's pussy and put it over her shoulders, gently rubbing her back. As Anna came down from her orgasmic high, she felt Rose's touch and drew into her embrace.

While the two women hugged, Anna felt a pang of sadness and caught a sob in her throat. Rose sensed a change in her and asked if she was okay.

"I...I don't know. Hold me, please hold me," Anna whimpered. Rose tightened her embrace, pulling Anna closer. To no avail. Anna burst into deep, uncontrollable sobs. Rose placed a hand over the top of Anna's head and rocked her back and forth.

"What's wrong, sweetheart? What is it?"

Anna just shook her head and tried to control her tears. More sobs, then a silent shudder or two, then silence. Rose waited.

"Oh God, I am SUCH a mess," Anna bemoaned, rolling away from Rose. She ran her fingers under her eyes, wiping the tears away. Looking back up at Rose she had a sudden urge to start crying again but took a deep breath and held her nerve.

"What...what's wrong?" asked Rose.

Anna shook her head.

"I...I don't know. I guess I'm -- overwhelmed right now."

"We all are."

"I know...I...I know," Anna fought again to control her breathing, putting her face into the crook of Roses' neck and taking in her scent. Rose's soft, warm skin and vanilla smell calmed Anna down. She briefly shut her eyes, took a deep breath, and resumed talking to her lover.

"I think I've had sensory overload today. Stuck at that desk for days, then you quite rightly drag me out of the flat into a gorgeous day, the park was delightful. I've walked through there so many times and barely looked at the trees or listened to the birds."

"Hmph, me too," replied Rose.

"Then we bumped into Jess, and that brought up memories of our night at her place," Anna smiled momentarily.

"And all the while, you're teasing me with this insufferable toy and it made me crazy with lust for you, I nearly tore your clothes off! And you helped me cum so well and then I suddenly felt selfish, because it was all about me. And I have nothing to complain about, really."

Anna leant back away from Rose's neck and looked her in the eyes.

"Thank you for focusing on me this afternoon, you're such a good friend. But I'm okay, there are so many people doing it so much harder in the world right now."

Rose nodded.

"I know, Anna, but you needed to live a little this afternoon. Bring back some of that spunkiness I love and admire." She smiled down at her. "And based on how you ravished me, I'd say it's back."

Anna sank her head back on the mattress and gave a low laugh.

"Yeah, it did feel pretty good."

The two women fell silent for a few seconds, a quiet, warm silence between friends and lovers. Anna rolled over on her front and looked back up at Rose.

"Rose?"

"Hmm?"

"Don't you get overwhelmed?"

Rose looked away, a distant look on her face.

"Sure. Yes, we all do. But I've got you to help me through this. And toast."

Anna laughed, then lifted herself up and kissed Rose.

"If my body and a piece of wholemeal toast are all it takes to keep you centered, then you're doing all right."

"Hmm, maybe. I have my moments. Just like you. But then I have you to help me."

"Yeah, guess we have each other then, don't we?"

Rose nodded.

"Yeah," she whispered, "we do."

The lovers again fell silent, their warm bodies intertwined. Outside the window a magpie sat on a tree branch, observing the setting of the sun, signaling the end of another day.

***

The first rays of morning sunlight stole their way through the bent metal louvres on the venetian blind in the bedroom. Sensing the change of light, Anna stirred. In those moments of waking, half asleep and half awake, her mind whirled through the events of the previous day. Had it been a good day? Had she done anything embarrassing, or noteworthy? Where were her parents, and where was Rose? At this last thought, Anna stretched out a leg and moved it slowly until it came into contact with flesh. Rose was here, next to her, beautiful Rose who had forced her out of the apartment, then teased her all the way around the park until finally, lovingly, she coaxed a wonderful orgasm out of her. Anna smiled to herself. Time to repay the favour, she thought.

She slipped out of bed silently, taking care not to disturb her sleeping partner. Downstairs she made a cup of peppermint tea and hunted in the bathroom cabinet for a bottle of massage oil. Back next to the bed, she looked down at her lover. Rose must have sensed eyes on her as she stirred, opening her eyes slowly as she focused on Anna standing next to her.

"Morning sweetheart," said Anna.

"Mmm, morning," murmured Rose. She stretched, her arms above her head, legs straining. With a sigh she rolled over to face Anna.

"What's up? It's early," asked Rose.

"Hmm, couldn't sleep. Thinking about what we talked about last night. And how you made me feel yesterday. I'd like to give you pleasure as well, if you want."

"Mmmm, sounds divine."

"Good. Here, I made you a tea," said Anna. Rose propped herself up on the pillows and took the proffered mug. She drank a small sip of the hot drink and sighed again.

"Thanks Anna." The couple smiled at each other. Anna sat down gently on the bed, swinging her legs across to lie next to Rose.

"You're welcome."

Anna sat and stared at Rose as she gingerly sipped the hot tea. It felt an interminable age until Rose placed the mug aside, Anna was desperate to begin pleasuring her lover. But she checked herself, realising that in this case, time was her friend, and she had all the time she needed to express her love and desire towards Rose.

"So," Rose said brightly, "what do you have in store?"

Anna smiled back at her, arching her eyebrows.

"Oh, I think you're going to enjoy this."

"I've heard that tone before from you, sounds like I'm in trouble."

"Oh, no, quite the contrary. I want to show you I can be a patient lover, bide my time and pleasure you, without thinking of only myself."

"Are you sure you didn't fall out of bed last night and hit your head?"

"Ha, no faith in my magical orgasmic powers!"

Rose held out an arm and stroked Anna's leg.

"Not true, not true," she said, softly. "So -- how do you want me?"

She began to pull her t-shirt off, which Anna allowed. As Rose reached for her panties, Anna gave her a stern look.

"Don't touch your panties, they can stay on until we're done. And no touching any part of your own body until I say you can."

Rose looked at her quizzically but complied.

"Okay, you're in charge, but don't leave me wanting then."

Anna shook her head and smiled.

"Oh, no, you won't be left wanting." She shuffled over to Rose, reached behind her and fluffed up her pillow.

"Comfy? Relaxed?"

Rose nodded, biting her bottom lip.

Anna squeezed some of the massage oil onto her palm, and carefully, gently, applied it to Roses' upper chest. With both open palms, she slowly dragged her hands down, over the oil and onto Rose's breasts, dallying at her nipples then lowering them further. Rose breathed out, softly.

"Nice, Anna."

"Good. Just relax."

And that was how it continued for the next five minutes, Anna slowly running her fingers down Rose's exposed chest, slippery with oil. She splayed her fingers out so that as she dragged her palms over Rose's breasts, her fingers came into contact with most of her mounds, particularly her nipples. Lowering her palms, Anna swept them out to Rose's ribcage, twisting her palms so that her fingernails ran up the sides of her ribs. After a few minutes of this movement, Rose was squirming. She wanted more, this was a tease, a beautiful tease, but she wanted her nipples in Anna's mouth, wanted Anna's tongue in her ear, sucking her own tongue.

After another slow, languorous sweep of her breasts, Rose couldn't bear it anymore.

"Anna, this -- this is great, but I want you to suck my nipples. They're so hard for you, look," she said, pointing at her erect, pink nipples. Her areole were a deep pink, matching Rose's flushed expression.

"Mmm, I know that's what you think you want," said Anna, in a low voice. "But that's not what I'm going to give you."

She applied some more oil to her hands, then resumed the slow movements. This time, as her fingers passed Rose's nipples, she gave them a gentle squeeze.

"Ohhh..." moaned Rose. "Yes, that's what I want," she said.

Anna continued rubbing, stroking and pinching. Not every time, she didn't want Rose to anticipate the sensation, she wanted her on edge. A few more minutes of this repeated movement and Rose had her head leaning back on her pillows, legs splayed open and back arched. As Anna ran her hands down her torso, she tried to move her breasts closer to her fingers.

"Squeeze them, please Anna, you're driving me crazy," Rose moaned.

"Good, just how I want you to be," replied Anna. "Tell me what drives you crazy?"

"You know, this."

"Ah, but I need details," teased Anna.

"Hmph, you know what you're doing to me drives me wild."

"And what exactly would that be?"

"You know, the oil makes my skin so slippery your fingers glide over my body. I feel exposed, lying like this, but that's exciting."

"Keep going," said Anna, all the while monotonously stroking her lover's oily body.

She now moved her hands lower, touching Rose's milky white thighs. Rose gasped when she felt the first touch, as Anna's fingernails lightly scratched her inner thighs.

"Mmm, that's so good," panted Rose. "Just there, please."

"What do you feel now?"

"Tingles. Little tremors up and down my skin. My nipples ache."

"Keep going."

"I want you to touch me, give me the release I want."

"Too early for that I'm afraid."

Rose scowled at Anna.

"You're the biggest tease there is."

Anna gave a short laugh, as she ran her fingernails close to the hem of Rose's panties.

"I still have a long way to go to beat your effort yesterday. Making me go outside in public with a clit vibrator for an hour was a huge tease."

"Mmmm, wasn't it just," smiled Rose at the memory. "Could you feel yourself getting wetter as the walk went on? It turned me on."

"Yeah, you wound me up like a tight spring, I was so on edge. Not knowing if you'd turn the vibe on again, wishing you would but trying so hard not to let passers-by see my arousal."

"Oh, God yeah," said Rose, once more trying to move her body to get the most from Anna's hands.

She continued to rub Rose's thighs, reaching down to squeeze her bottom. Then she resumed the light scratching of her inner thighs, eliciting more moans from Rose.

"Anna, please, make me come."

"Plenty of time for that. Why don't you focus on something non-sexual for a moment, take your mind off wanting to cum?"

"Why would I want to do that?"

"So I can keep teasing you longer?"

"Hmmm, you really are trying to be the biggest tease."

"Oh yeah I am."

More oil on Rose's skin, more swirls and sweeps of her skin. Anna bent over Rose's body and breathed into her ear. Rose squirmed again, loving the attention but frustrated at the delay in release.

"Tell me about a uni day, any day. What do you look forward to?"

"Bedtime with you."

"No, you know what I mean. Tell me about your day, and I'll just keep stroking you."

"Mmm...keep going. Please."

Rose put her head back on the pillows, her body spreadeagled on the bed. Anna began to massage her legs, slow movements down her calves to her feet. She spent time massaging Roses' toes and the balls of her feet, to Rose's immense satisfaction.

"Tell me about your day," murmured Anna.

"Umm...there's lots of reading, books and online. Lectures are streamed live, but I can watch a recording later. Tomorrow is business finance, I like that one. Lots of maths."

Anna let Rose carry on talking about her course, her assignments and tutorials. All the time she gently, slowly, moved her hands over Roses' skin. She concentrated on her inner thighs, running her fingernails up her sides and then dragging her hands over Rose's breasts. After a few more minutes, Anna began to circle her fingers around Rose's taut pink nipples. Rose drew a sharp breath as she felt the sensation so close to her aching nipples.

"Oh, do it Anna, please. Twist them, pull them, I need it," Rose begged.

"And what if I do?"

"I can feel it building, like a -- a -- beach ball you know, when you push it under the water and let go and it explodes up and out of the water?"

"Yeah, so?"

"This beach ball, it's inside me and if you keep going, this ball will explode. Please, please Anna."

While Rose was explaining her feelings, Anna kept her fingers circling Rose's nipples. Now she dropped a hand to Rose's thighs and softly massaged the skin next to her panties. Rose reacted by spreading her legs even wider. Anna then took one of Rose's nipples between her fingers and slowly twisted and pulled it, her oily fingers slipping off the nipple. Rose gasped.

"More, more, please," she panted. Anna kept twisting and pulling the nipple as she stroked her fingers close to Rose's panties. The young woman arched her back and began to moan, a low, guttural sound.

"Ohhh...ohhh...mmm...ohhh..." Rose could feel the pressure building inside her body as her skin tingled from the fingers on her nipple and thighs. Anna continued stroking Rose's skin, calmly but relentlessly.

"Anna...ohh...ohh...it's...it...ahhhh..." Rose orgasmed, she clamped her thighs tight on Anna's hand as she pulled frantically at her own nipples. She moaned and groaned for an age, riding the blissful tremors as they hit her body. Slowly, her moans grew softer, her hands settled on her breasts. She turned her head, opened her eyes and looked at Anna.

"Mmmm, that looked intense," said Anna.

"Yeah...mmm...no...words," replied Rose, who closed her eyes once more. She ran a hand down her chest and stomach, took a deep breath and looked again at Anna.

"I came."

"I saw, beautiful."

Rose smiled at Anna.

"No touching my pussy and I came?"

Anna nodded. "Just touch, words and being together."

Rose moved her hand between her legs and started.

"My panties, they're soaked!" she exclaimed. Anna laughed.

"Well, you were aroused, weren't you?"

Rose peeled her panties off and held them up for the two of them to see. As she had exclaimed, her panties were wet, covered in her pussy juice. She ran a finger over the material, a thin, sticky string sticking to it.

"Wow. That was great, thank you," said Rose. She held her arms out towards Anna, who gratefully moved across the bed into her embrace. The two lovers held each other tight, silent. After a couple of minutes, Rose lifted an arm and ran her hand over Anna's forehead and through her long blonde hair.

"Anna?"

"Hmm?"

"We're going to get through this thing, aren't we?"

"Sure. Yes. Of course we are."

"Together?"

Anna kissed Rose's forehead.

"Yes, there's nowhere else I want to be."

"Good."

"And Anna?"

"Yeah?"

"I -- I..."

"I know. Me too."

"Good."

Rose lay her head on Anna's shoulders and smiled. The world may be a scary, wild place, especially now. But inside this room, the two lovers were safe in their embrace, comforted in the knowledge that they had each other.

***

A fortnight later and there were strong rumours that the lockdown was about to end, maybe as soon as the middle of the following week. This was bittersweet for the two lovers, who had become so close over the last few weeks. But Anna was desperate to see her parents again and Rose missed her Uni friends.

Saturday morning dawned crisp and cool, an early winter morning perfect for exercise. Anna and Rose went for a light run, enjoying the park once more. On their return, Rose showered first, luxuriating in the hot, strong jets of water as they hit her tired muscles. As she was rinsing shampoo out of her long blonde hair, she felt a waft of cool air as the shower door was opened. With her eyes still closed, she felt Anna's soft touch on her lower back and her warm breath on her ear.

"Mind if I join you?" her lover asked.

"Mmm...two's company as they say." Wiping the wet hair off her face, Rose turned and smiled at Anna. The two women kissed.

"And three's a crowd, but loads of fun," smirked Anna, holding up a flesh-coloured dildo in her hand, one of the many she had brought with her to enliven her stay.

"And what do you intend on doing with that?" asked Rose, raising an eyebrow.

"I intend on doing you, my dear," laughed Anna, as she showed Rose the base of the dildo, which had a suction cup. She placed the dildo against one of the shower walls and pressed it tightly. Releasing her grip, the dildo stood out from the wall, waiting to be used.

The two women kissed again, while Anna ran her hands down Rose's back. One hand rested on Rose's bottom while she moved her other hand around Rose's thigh and between her legs. Rose slid her feet apart, allowing Anna to curl her fingers between her pussy lips and seek out her clitoris. Rose felt the soft fingers brush her clit, Anna's fingers dancing easily due to the water cascading over their bodies. Their kissing became more urgent as Anna continued to circle Rose's love button.

After a couple of minutes teasing, Anna broke off the kiss. Rose looked at her in anticipation. Anna gently pushed Rose back onto the wall, the young woman reaching behind her to locate the dildo and guide her warm, hungry pussy onto it. Rose felt the plastic cock enter her moist vagina and sighed in satisfaction as she impaled herself.

"Mmm, getting mighty crowded down there," muttered Rose into Anna's ear. Her lover continued to play with her clit as Rose began to slowly rotate her hips back and forth, lifting her pussy off the dildo then sucking it back in. She groaned with desire, seeking out Anna's lips once more.

"Keep going, honey, you look so hot fucking yourself like that," Anna said approvingly.

"Oh, fuck," hissed Rose as she kept sliding the dildo in and out of herself. She reached out her arms and wrapped Anna in an embrace, stroking her back and lingering on her bottom. All the while, the hot water poured over the two women, their eyes closed from the jets of water, their mouths meshed, tongues frantically slipping and sliding over each other.

Rose worked a hand around to Anna's front, and sought out her pussy. Anna groaned into Rose's mouth as she felt her clit being lightly rubbed. The two blondes fell into a rhythm, masturbating each other as Rose lift her pert bottom up and down on the dildo. This continued for a few minutes, the only sounds in the bathroom being the jets of water hitting their bodies, interspersed with the odd moan from one of the women as the other hit a particularly sensitive spot.

Rose was feeling particularly aroused, the attention from her lover assisted by the help of the rubber toy was bringing her closer to orgasm. She broke off the kiss.