Let Me Be Your Whore Today

Story Info
Wife fufills husband's cuckhold fantasy.
3k words
3.78
25.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: I'm here to have fun exploring different scenarios and categories here on Literotica. These are just for fun and not meant to be taken seriously since I never took English class seriously.

Perverted ideas though, well, those I excel in! Bwahahahahahaha!

Edited with the free version of Grammarly.

Hope you enjoy!]

Let Me Be Your Whore Today.

After a wonderful lunch and a walk around town thereafter, I took my wife back to our hotel room. We were on vacation in Miami. Hitting the spots, going to the beach, normal tourist stuff people do in their 40's. Including lots and lots of vacation sex...must be something in the fresh sea air.

Entering our hotel room we excitedly started kissing and groping each other's bodies. We made out on the bed quickly losing my pants, hard cock standing tall. My wife Carmen immediately clamped her mouth around it. Ruby-red lips envelop my shaft. Bobbing her head up and down my length. I gasp and moan as her tongue swirls around my head and licks the underside of the tip.

Carmen holds me there as my head glides past her stretched lips. Her wedding ring catches the light occasionally as she lovingly sucks me deep. It glistens nicely around her left ring finger as she devours me. Like a serpent that threatens to never let its prey free, Carmen masterfully takes me deeply every single time.

"You know how much I love sucking your cock" she says in a sexy voice.

"I love watching you do it, feels fucking amazing."

Carmen stops and slips back while she steps out of her shoes. Unbuttoning her sheer cotton shirt she puts on a show just for me. Every lick of her lips, every twist and lift of her tight 5'4" body makes the reveal even more exquisite. Double D breasts come into view, clad in a sexy black bra contrasting perfectly against her tan skin.

"I want to be your whore today, Harry. I'm going to make your fantasy come true," she said before going back down on me.

"I'm down for anything so long as you keep doing that," I said, my mind running wild with the potential fantasies I had.

Slurping, gagging, sputtering; she sounded like a seasoned whore. Balling her black hair in my fist, I pumped my hips driving my cock down her throat.

Hot...dirty....very aggressive.

The perfect combination.

Thrusting into her face just turned me on more. Something about holding her hair like that while fucking her face deep turned me on. Grabbing and jiggling her plump breasts with my other hand while ravaging her mouth created a spell for my body.

"yes.., ahhh yes, baby. Oh fuck you look amazing, I love to fuck your throat." I groaned as she sucked me deep.

" mmmmm mmmmmm" was all that came from her, but her eyes pleading for me to punish her face answered me.

Spurred on I grunted, pumping in between her wet lips. I drove myself over and over her open and willing mouth.

This is too perfect.

"Oh, my god, yes. Your mouth is so fucking hot..." I gasped. "Fuck Carmen..."

She came up for air briefly and took my cock by the shaft, pumping it with her hand. She stood, leading me by the cock to a large chair facing the bed. I sat down throwing my shirt across the room. She knelt taking my cock back in her mouth, eyes locked to mine. She raised and stepped out of her bra and panties.

"Fuck, you're so hot," I say looking over her small frame, tight waist, with a thick juicy ass. All that time at the gym was paying off.

She went back to devouring my cock into her throat, gliding easily over the back of her mouth with my tip lodged comfortably in her esophagus. Her nostrils flare as her saliva and precum bubbles leak from her mouth. Gasping for air, she comes up and kisses me deeply, tasting my pre-cum as her tongue invades my mouth.

"Stroke your cock for me while I get your surprise. No talking allowed either." She said walking to the hotel door and opening it.

Carmen stood with her tan ass pointing towards me as I watched a tall muscular man walk into the room. I briefly recognized him from the bar we had lunch at. Brown hair with brown eyes, handsome. Pale skin with tattoos and a short beard.

I sat frozen like a statue, hand on my cock mid-pump. I couldn't believe she was doing this, watching her get fucked has always been a fantasy of mine. Guess she's been looking through my browser history.

She took his hand and led him to the end of the bed so I had a closer look, she unzipped him, and a hard cock appeared in her hand. She stared into my eyes momentarily pausing, before she licked and sucked the fat head of his dick.

"Look how hard he is for me, do you mind if I blow him and swallow all his cum dear?" she asked raising an eyebrow. I opened my mouth to say something and remembered her words. Snapping my mouth shut, I nodded with a smile as my hand resumed stroking my cock.

She continued to look me in the eye as she blew him, her cheeks puffed out around the guy's cock. I would guess it to be around 8" maybe more. Hard to tell with it shoved down Carmen's throat. She drooled all over it for added lubrication. Her hand massaged his balls.

'Holy shit!' I thought to myself watching her.

"You want to cum in my mouth? Are you enjoying this big guy?" she said in a sultry voice looking up at him. He moaned in response as she clamped her lips around his cock head. Guess he wasn't allowed to talk either.

A few more strokes and he was filling her mouth with cum, grunting loudly as she took it all in her mouth. Opening wide, she showed him a mouth full of cum. She turned, coming over to me, taking my cock in her hand, drooling his cum all over my cock as she stroked me, licking my head, I moaned as my hips lifted off the chair involuntarily.

"Oh yeah, you like that," she asked, with cum leaking out of her mouth down her chin, and onto my shaft.

She put her hand on the back of my head, leaned up, and kissed me deeply. I could taste his spunk as her tongue battled mine.

"Can you prepare my pussy for his big cock, Harry?" she asked. I groaned at the thought and nodded eagerly.

She lay back on the bed, spreading her legs wide. Crawling up the bed to her, my tongue started at her opening and licked up to her clit in long slow licks. Dragging my tongue up and down.

She tasted divine, dripping with arousal, I licked slowly around her opening letting my tongue dip inside her, then brought my tongue up to flick it gently over her clit. She moaned as I licked her with slow sensual licks then teased her opening with my tongue. I drove my tongue into her wet pussy and her juices flowed across my mouth and down my chin.

I pushed my middle finger into her tight hole as I teased her clit with my tongue, alternating little flicks and harder passes. Her body shook and she gasped as I sucked her clit into my mouth. The taste of my wife had me in a sexual haze.

"Fuck that feels so good baby, I love the way you eat my pussy!" Carmen praised.

Her hips rocked against my face and I continued to suck her clit and drive my fingers in and out of her tight opening. Bringing her closer to orgasm by the minute. I pulled her to the edge of the bed driving my tongue inside of her wet pussy as far as I could.

The other guy knelt on the bed by her face, laying his cock across her lips, she happily swallowed his half-erect dick, with my face buried between her legs. After a few minutes he became hard again, she put her feet on my shoulders and pushed me back towards the chair. I took one last lick and returned to my seat to watch.

"Lie down," she told him. She climbed onto him in a 69 position, slurping his cock head while staring at me with those beautiful brown eyes. Her straight black hair fell around her face, framing it perfectly. She moaned as her ass went up in the air.

"Oh fuck, yes..!!" she sighed, her mouth squeezing his cock. "Suck my clit!"

She let his cock slide from her mouth, a couple of inches before taking it back into the base, deep-throating him. He lapped up and down her wet folds, sliding two fingers inside her.

"Yeesss..." she moaned out around his cock.

I've sucked and finger fucked my wife many times so the sight was familiar but watching another man it was a whole new experience, we had never done anything like this before, and it was exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time.

She looked so fucking amazing bobbing her head with her lips stretched wide, I stroked slowly as she swirled her tongue all over him before swallowing him deep. She worked him over expertly until she sat up, sliding down his body and facing me in reverse cowgirl position. She rubbed his big cock around her wet outer lips, sliding up and down his shaft, teasing us both.

"Do you want to watch him stretch my pussy honey? Watch him fill me with cum?" She smiled at me. Again, I nodded eagerly.

The room felt like it was on fire or maybe it was just me. Her juices glistened off her swollen labia. I shifted in my seat as her hand took hold of him and pumped him with fervor, then raising her dripping pussy up over his cock, she paused for a split second, looking at me. I nodded. She lowered and stretched around his fat cock. She let out a satisfied moan and worked him slowly into her.

He groaned as she bobbed up and down the thick shaft of his cock, fucking herself on his engorged tool. She forced a bit more of him in until he hit the deepest parts of her, the place I often couldn't quite get to.

"Oh fuck baby, he's so deep inside of me. I can't believe how thick he is, honey. Your wife's getting fucked by a big cock, oh my god... so...so good. You've got your work cut out for you after this big fucker..."

She was working her pussy up and down his shaft with each pump of her hips, I realized I was salivating watching her ride him. I moaned jerking my cock to this glorious sight.

She was moaning, her chest heaving as she slid the fat dick in and out. He glided easily between her hot pussy lips to just his head and a couple of inches then went all the way down to the base of his shaft.

He bucked his hips with a moan as his tip bottomed out in my wife. Faster, he fucked her pussy. Gripping her hips, he started working his cock deep into her with each thrust.

"You like watching me bounce on his big cock baby? Oh fuck! He's fucking me so deep!" she cried, staring at me as his pelvis hit her ass loudly.

I nodded eagerly, watching my beautiful wife bouncing in rapture on his cock. I could barely touch myself I was so close to cumming. I took small slow strokes, pumping myself, watching him stretch her, using his grip on her waist to drive her up and down his thick shaft. Each time he stuffed her, I heard the resounding SMACK of his pelvis hitting her ass, over and over she cried out, her cries becoming higher pitched, she was getting close.

"I love being your whore. Oh fuck yes! This cock is so big, FUCK! Just look at him stretching me baby, I'm so tight... so full..., ahh, mmm, yes, I'm going to cum soon!"

She started to moan, the contractions of her muscles making her pussy tight. Their moans got me closer to the edge, I saw her stiffen. I watched her hips gyrating, her pussy tightening around his length, her voice crying out loudly.

"YES! Oh fuck I'm cumming, that's good. Fuck, fuck... fuck!!"

He bucked his hips, thrusting hard and deep. Her pussy convulsed around him as he fucked my wife furiously. Gripping her waist, their bodies were clapping loudly. His fingers dug into her. I almost lost it myself, watching her cum on that cock.

She sat bent over, hands planted on his thighs, moaning, her pussy clenched, milking his cock for all she had. He slowed down his strokes and then she got off his cock with a groan, she took him in her mouth, cleaning her cum off his cock while looking at me. After she cleaned him, she stayed on all fours giving me a side view of them.

"Fuck me doggy style," she said to the man in a lustful whisper.

He positioned behind her and with his hand on her ass, teased her by slapping his cock on her dripping hole. Causing her to whimper in frustration, pushing her ass back into his hand. Eventually, he sank himself into her quickly in one stroke, shoving his cock deep.

Stretching her hole with a delicious pop, she let out a yelp as her ass hit his body and his dick entered her to the root.

"MMMM... His cock is so nice and long! It feels like he's rearranging my organs, honey" she said, groaning.

His big cock glistened with her juices. He leaned over her again, driving his cock forcefully into her juicy cunt.

"Fuuuck!!" she wailed as her hands curled in the sheets. He pulled back, his cock half withdrawn before ramming it back inside her. My gorgeous wife arched her back to his cock begging for him to give it to her.

"Ughhhh... mmm... More please!" she said to his pounding. He smiled and growled as he slammed into her depths, feeling my wife's hot cunt envelop him, she hissed. My jaw dropped open, unable to contain my pleasure, my hand a blur on my hard, throbbing cock.

"Unnnnf!! Fuck yeaaah!! Oh...yes..." she keened, panting like a bitch in heat.

He gripped her waist, skin slapping skin as he worked it in, my wife's voice reverberating in the room. Each lunge was powerful and firm.

The wet slapping sound filled my ears. There was the sight and smell of my wife fucking this stranger all while staring into my eyes, my gaze shifted between their laps watching his huge shaft, that magic spot where they were connected.

"Yeah!! Ughh, that's... uhh-ohhhh, shit." I gazed up to find she was crying with enjoyment. "I love this.. ugh... fuck me harder.."

This was too fucking good. He fucked her in the same steady rhythmic motion his right hand ran all over her fine ass cheeks, occasionally pausing to slap one. Occasionally, the slap would make her jump.

"Do you love this dear? Are you liking me being your slutty whore? Getting fucked by another man?" she asked, eyes lidded, mouth agape as she bounced her ass up against his cock.

I smiled at her, nodding as I had to slow down pumping my cock, I can't cum yet. My eyes were locked on her beautiful face as she took his hard cock into her pussy again and again.

"Yes! Oh my, god... Yes! Yes!...yes..." She gasped out.

She was very close to cumming again, I knew her body well enough to be able to tell.

She glanced at him, and he nodded urgently. My wife moaned then, screaming out, her body quivering, her legs suddenly very shaky. She leaned down and caught herself on her elbows, as she screamed.

"YES, Fuck!"

He slammed deep inside of her, moaning out his orgasm.

"Oh fuck baby! I can feel him pulsing deep inside me!" she was writhing as he grabbed her hips and drove his dick deep inside, holding it there as he was filling her up with cum.

She was truly my whore. I've always loved watching Carmen get herself off with toys, but nothing had ever been this erotic.

She collapsed to the bed, his cock slipped out of her and his seed seeping out. She laid back, spread her legs, and looked at me.

"Come lick my pussy." she said lustfully.

I dove between her legs eating her swollen abused pussy like there was no tomorrow, licking and swallowing, and slurping up all their combined cum.

He slid off the bed, got dressed, and left while I was eating her out. My chin glistened with their juices.

"It's your turn to fuck me now. Make me yours again."

I plunged deep into her pussy, dripping with another man's sperm. Her well fucked pussy took me with ease, clamped down on my length and I fucked her frantically, desperate to hold off from cumming too quickly but I was too worked up, my hips pumped without my control.

This was the hottest sex I'd ever had. Watching her take his cock, feeling her pussy leaking his cum down my balls, I came in seconds filling her pussy with even more semen. I roared with my release inside of her then collapsed on top of her, panting.

Both breathing heavily, we lay still for a while. Then she sat up after regaining her senses and smiled at me.

"Thank you for letting me do that. So, how was that for you? Did you enjoy your dirty whore's performance?" she said smiling up at me.

"That was wonderful," I said exhausted.

She kissed me passionately, her hands pulling my face to hers.

"I've wanted to do this for a couple of years. I just didn't dare to ask. That was wild. I love you so much," I admitted to her.

She giggled and then curled up with her head on my shoulder, looking at me.

"I'm glad you're happy. I love you too," she said, kissing my cheek.

The End