Let Me Help You with That

Story Info
My pants are a little too loose, somebody shows me...
2k words
3.62
21.5k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N:

This piece is a work of fiction, the people in it are not real (well I am but the events and other people are not). Any similarities are coincidence, and should be dismissed.

The first half of this story is based on real events, the walk and the pants, so have fun with that understanding.

This story is about a Trans Woman, and I refuse to use the "transsexuals and cross dressers" category because it is outdated, misleading, and because Trans people are not the same as Cross Dressers.

Thank you for reading, enjoy.

*****

In my fantasy...

For a virgin my mind is extremely sexually motivated.

It's about 6:45 P.M and I'm walking back to campus from work. I'm wearing what should be purple leggings but are more like loose purple pants, an orange striped sweater and a black Nightmare before Christmas hoody over it. My purse is under my jacket and my braille note is over all of it.

As I walk, I notice my purse and braille note are pulling my leggings down a bit with every step, and my immediate thoughts aren't anything like 'I should have picked a smaller size' or 'I really shouldn't have worn these to work', but 'How hot is this? It is dark enough and my hoody is long enough for me to get away with this for now, but if I wait long enough I might be giving strangers a peak at my little cheeks. If I lift my hoody a bit, somebody might see my ass crack.'

I pass a few people trying to warn me about cars I already know are coming, they are both men, and even though I don't like men it sometimes gets me horny to think maybe I could get them hard. I pull up my pants every now and then, but every ten feet I think about how close I am to having my pants and panties fall right down in public, and how horny I would get if I had to bend over and fix the problem. I pass from Down Town to a more residential area and I'm about half-way home. I pass another guy who told me it was safe to cross the street, and then it happens... I hear a voice, the voice of another student close behind me call out.

"Hey, your pants are coming down a bit." I start to answer but before I can she continues:

"Let me help you with that." She giggles as she runs up behind me, hooking her thumbs in my waistbands and yanking my pants down. She pulls back on them hard, making me fall to the grass on the left and pulling my clothes with her.

"That's better isn't it? I know you noticed them falling and figured you wanted them to."

"I'm sorry I-"

"Stand up, let's see" At this point, I'm starting to get cold, but I'm at a full erection as I stand to face her.

"Turn around, let's see that cute little ass you were letting peak out." I turn around, and she pushes me, making me bend over. She pulls my cheeks apart and blows on my asshole, making me shiver with pleasure.

"If you stay like this for five minutes, I'll take you back to my place and give you the attention you're looking for. If you want to leave, I'm putting your pants right here next to you." She lays my pants on the side-walk and I stay as I am, bent over with my cheeks held apart and half-naked in the middle of a residential block. I can hear her taking pictures of me and laughing, and I hear a car pull up and honk at me.

"People love a show don't they?" She laughs and spanks me as the car drives past. By the time the five minutes are up I'm shaking from the cold but my dick is leaking more precum than I've ever produced and the stranger knows I'm enjoying myself.

"That's a good girl, my name's Trina, let's go to my place" She takes me by my dick and walks me up the drive way of the nearest house.

"My play things don't get clothes, you'll have to take the rest off before you can come in, and you won't get to put it back on until you're back outside." She walks in, turning on her porch light so I can't hide as I take off my shoes and socks, then my jacket, sweater and bra, standing completely naked outside her house.

"On your hands and knees, you're gonna be my bitch tonight and you're gonna love it." I drop to my hands and knees and crawl behind her. As soon as I'm inside, she drops her leggings and pushes my face into her ass. She's not wearing panties, so I'm immediately greeted by the scent of her pussy and asshole, and I sniff her ass in deeply like the bitch she wants me to be...

"Oh, you catch on quick, what a good little girl" She giggles and pets my head, pulling out my pony tail and stroking my shoulder blades.

"Now start licking, but just my asshole because my pussy is too good for you." She doesn't know how much I want to eat her ass, so this order doesn't bother me at all. I lick the bottoms of her cheeks, sucking gently and kissing each before licking up the large orbs, then drooling down her crack. I lick all the way down, and then circle her asshole before pressing my lips to it and sucking gently...

She's moaning and pushing back and soon enough the taste of her sweet ass is thicker as I push my tongue past her resistance...

"That's a good little slut, you love that don't you? Bark for me, tell me how much you love my dirty little asshole." I do my best barking imitation, lapping at her between barks.

"Right there, suck it for me." I do as I'm told, sucking at her rim while pushing on her muscles with my tongue. Her moans grow more broken and higher in pitch until She locks up, shaking with orgasm, her juices rushing over her taint and into my mouth.

"That was good, good dogs get treats, but I guess you already had a treat didn't you?" I bark and whimper softly.

"I have a toy I think you'll like, I haven't gotten to use it quite yet, but don't worry, I know how it works." She puts my nose in her ass again and I crawl behind her as we go up some stairs, turning left and going down a hall into a bedroom. She tells me to sit and she goes to her closet, rummaging around until she finds what she was looking for.

"Come here." I crawl over to her and she pets my head.

"Now I'm guessing since you were playing peak-a-boo with strangers on the street that you like a bit of penetration don't you?" As she says this she runs her fingers over my ass, rubbing my asshole gently with her middle finger.

"Yes mistress."

"And you want me to play back here now don't you?"

"Yes mistress" I push back on her finger a little so she knows I mean it. She giggles and pulls away.

"All in good time sweetie, but we need to get you ready and your mistress likes a treat from time to time just like her new pet." She pulls me to my feet, bending me over her bed and letting me feel her 7-inch strap-on against my ass before she gets down behind me and pulls my cheeks apart.

"If we were lovers I would take my time, but you're just a play pet and I'm just gonna take a taste test." Before I can think about what she said I feel her tongue against my spokes, circling my back door then pushing in. I relax my muscles, letting her dip in a few times before I feel two slender fingers slide up inside me. She moves them in and out, pressing against my prostate before removing them completely, then pushing her middle two fingers on one hand, then the other into my ass. She pulls them apart, stretching me open and laughing at my slight discomfort.

This isn't much different from anything I've done to myself, and the knowledge that somebody else had control was filling me with bliss.

"Get down on the floor." I do as I'm told, she moves around me so her fingers are still inside me and her dick is in front of me.

"Suck my dick you cheeky slut." I know she doesn't want this to take much time, so I just get as much as I can in my mouth, licking around it and spitting up the shaft. I haven't taken much in my mouth before, and she lets me take my time trying to get it in. She pulls her hands towards her, her fingers digging deep and pushing her dick further into my mouth.

"That should be good, are you ready for me to fill your slutty little asshole with my dick?"

"Yes mistress"

"Good girl" She swings me around, pulling my cheeks as far as she can, then quickly removing all four of her fingers and pushing three inches of her dick in with ease. I moan in approval, pushing back slowly before pulling off a bit. Her dick feels good stretching me apart, and I know what to do to stay comfortable, and I push back four times before fitting all of her inside me, my balls pressing against the balls of the toy. She reaches around me and plays with my boobs, whispering in my ear about what a good bitch I am before we start pumping in and out. I want to lose control, too much of this is soft at the moment and I let her know by reaching back and slapping my own ass. She laughs, grabbing my hips and slamming into me with more force, spanking me at random with different amounts of force.

"Take it bitch, take my dick in your slutty little ass, you're such a filthy slut, teasing whoever might come upon you on the street, I bet you weren't expecting me but you're just as slutty as advertised." I moan in response, pushing back and clenching against the toy until I feel my prostate start to pulse, my dick throbbing with its own response.

"Cum bitch, cum for me." As I start my climax she puts her hands around my waist, catching my orgasm in her fingers.

As I finish she pushes me down, my face on the floor and ass up in the air. She pushes her fingers in my ass, filling me with my own seed.

"That's a pretty picture; I'm going to have a fun little gallery on my phone now."

"Will you-"

"I won't show anybody, they're just for me."

"Will you send them to me? I want to put them on my alternative dating page"

"Of course, want to show people what a slut you are, but first, we need to pee, make sure we don't get infected, but dogs don't piss inside and you're my property now." She pulls my hair, making me crawl behind her again. She takes me into her front yard, putting my hand on a tree. I know what she wants; I turn my butt to the street and squat on the tree, pissing at its base.

"And this is a good little video, let's make one last memory." She giggles as she squats over my back, my body shaking as a hot stream of piss rushes down my back, into my crack and against my asshole, still leaking my own seed.

"Here are your clothes, you get to walk home wet and smelling like my piss, what a privilege, give me your number so I can send the pictures and contact you when you're needed again."

And I was needed again...