Let Me In Your Heart Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed as I realized that's what was happening. It was three years late, but she was trying to come back to me. God! Two years ago I would've crawled back to her on broken glass if she wanted. I wasn't sure I felt the same way anymore.

I lit a cigar and blew a large puff of blue-gray smoke into the cool air. As I was contemplating how well my Partagas lancero paired with the wine, I heard my doorbell ring.

At that time of night, it couldn't be good. I ignored it at first but realized my daughters were in town and it may be them. I left my phone in my kitchen.

I shakily stood and turned towards the house when I heard heels clicking on the sidewalk next to my house. I shook my head and waited for Zoey to appear.

She froze for a brief moment when she turned the corner and saw me standing with hands on hips, angry.

She took a deep breath and climbed the steps.

"Are you kidding me?" I snorted. "What the fuck are you doing?"

She smiled nervously, and dropped the trench coat she was wearing to the ground. My dick hardened against my will, when I saw the sheer teddy and thigh-high stockings.

"I thought I'd come to give you your favorite birthday present," she said.

I laughed and sat. I took a long pull off the thin cigar and flicked some ash. I smiled at the memories of the only times I was allowed anal sex.

It started with birthday blowjobs, but she hated how tired her jaws got. She decided anal would be easier. Believe it or not, I didn't complain.

"I always did like you in white lingerie," I said with a lust-filled glare. My drunk tongue was betraying my non-sober mind.

She smiled and knelt before me. Her hands rubbed my thighs and snuck inside the legs of my shorts.

"Mmm, there he is," she purred as she squeezed my at full-mast soldier. "Don't say a word, Cyrus. Let me do this for you."

I figured, what the hell? It had been years since I got a blow job. I'd let her have her way. I lifted my ass and she slid my workout shorts down my legs.

My blood-filled member sprung up and slapped my belly, and she said, "Wow! Losing that gut made it bigger."

I snickered, "They say a quarter-inch longer for every twenty pounds...oh!"

I was cut off by her licking me from base to tip.

"Still using Irish Spring, I smell," she said. "I always loved that smell."

She took one of my testes into her hot mouth and I frowned, "Sorry, I haven't had much need to manscape." She used to keep me trimmed.

She winked at me and kept sucking while she stroked my shaft. I was in Heaven. For the first year, I didn't bother jerking off. For the last couple of years, I'd get off as the need rose, pun intended. I hadn't felt that good since she divorced me. In reality, it was probably a year before that.

I felt my nut rising, "You have to stop."

She pulled off with a pop, "Why?"

"I haven't gotten my present yet and don't want to cum too fast."

She smiled and stood. She wiggled her ass as she walked over and picked up her coat. I smiled when she pulled out a little bottle of Synergy lube from the pocket.

"Ready, big boy?"

I nodded and followed her into the house, leaving my shorts and boxers on the deck.

"Where's your bedroom?" She asked.

I didn't answer. I spun her around and pushed her towards the table. "Fuck yeah, Cyrus. Take me!"

I grabbed the lube from her hand and poured it onto my iron-hard cock. After rubbing it all over I poured some down her tailbone and pushed one, then two fingers into her tightness.

"God! I forgot how good that feels," she moaned. When we were married, I'd fuck her pussy while I prepared her ass. She wasn't getting that. I pressed my glans into her ring and gently pressed forward. "Oh, yeah!" She moaned.

Anyone that's done anal knows that for several reasons, one doesn't get to jam it in straight to the nuts on the first try. I fumbled around, slipping in and out again until I finally got halfway in.

"Hold it, Cyrus. Let me get used to it. It's been a while."

I complied, remembering how she liked it slow at first. After a few minutes though, she'd be begging me to go faster.

I gave her a few more inches and she moaned, "I missed you so much, my love. Give it all to me. You know how I want it."

I pressed as far as I could into her and pulled her hips into me. She felt amazing. So warm, so tight, I almost started to cry. I missed her so much.

I began the piston motion and slammed hard into her, slapping my heavy balls against her pussy. After a while, it was against her fingers as she diddled her clit.

"Oh, God! Fuck me, Cyrus. Fuck your ass. On...ly yours. Ne..ver an... never anyone else's. Ah!"

I felt her juices run down my balls and thighs. She always was a squirter and it turned me on so much. I sped up and started ramming her. My table banged against the wall, knocking a picture down and I fought the urge to laugh.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried with every thrust.

I couldn't hold back any longer and grunted as I released my load into her. "Fuck, Zoey."

I was shocked that I didn't soften as I pulled out of her abused hole. I grabbed a hand towel and ran it under warm water.

I smiled at the sight of her bent over my breakfast table with her eyes closed and a satisfied smile on her lips. I wiped my still hard cock, then wiped the lube and seeping semen from her butt cheeks.

"I prepared for you," she said softly.

"Huh?" I asked as I squeezed her cheek, my old signal that let her know she was clean.

"I still had some enema kits in the bathroom. I hoped you'd let me do this for you. You fulfilled my wildest dreams."

"Well, as clean as you were notwithstanding, let's take a shower."

"Holy shit!" She shrieked. "You're hard already?"

"Never went down."

"Oh! I like the new you."

She giggled and smacked my ass as she ran ahead. I caught up to her when she went to the wrong bathroom.

I have a large master bedroom with a large en-suite bathroom. She went to the guest bathroom in the hallway.

"Jesus, Cyrus. This is some bedroom."

"Check out the bathroom through there."

I wasn't going to be one of those divorced guys that lived in a one-room apartment, eating canned tuna. I bought a house that was newer and larger than the one from which she kicked me out.

"Oh, my God!" She shouted.

I laughed knowing she saw the shower. It had a luxurious rainfall showerhead, along with two more heads on the sides. The previous owner's wife spent a ton of money on that setup.

She was already under the water when I walked in behind her. I grabbed her breasts and pressed my dick into her back.

"Please kiss me, Cyrus. I know you hate me, but I need you to so badly."

I turned her without thinking about the pain she caused me and kissed her pillowy lips. She pulled me into her and I accepted her embrace as we made out.

I was taken back several years as our tongues danced with all of the familiarity we had left in us.

She broke the kiss and put her head on my chest, "I'm so sorry, Cyrus. Forgive me for being a fool and giving up on you."

"I don't know if I can, Zoey. You broke me. I'm not the man I was before."

She pulled me tighter, "Make love to me one last time. Not a grudge fuck. Make love to me, please."

She washed me, and I washed her before we headed for my bed. We kissed for several minutes as I fingered her dripping pussy to bring her to orgasm.

She came quickly and I lowered my lips to her eminently suckable nipples. For so long, I longed to have her perfect breasts in my mouth again.

Her body was still tight as she approached her fifties. She obviously still worked out and ate right.

I kissed down her stomach, through her wispy patch of hair, and nibbled her protruding clit.

She yipped, and I pulled away to line my little head up to her entrance. Sliding up and down her slick slit, she moaned, "Please, Cyrus." I pressed into her tight opening and she pulled me deeper with her heels against my back.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb, as I thrust into her upwardly. I never in all our years together failed to get her off that way. She sometimes preferred a different angle for deeper penetration, but for sheer orgasm's sake, that was the magic position.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she shook and quivered. "Thank you, Cyrus. I love you so much."

I fell forward and sucked her neck, leaving my mark on her. I thought, "Explain that to the girls tomorrow," as I approached my climax.

I grunted again and pushed as deep into her as I could, painting her walls with stream after stream of my essence.

Fully spent, I rolled to her side after slipping out of her warmth.

The last thing I heard before falling asleep was, "I love you, forever one."

***

You'd have to figure that there were two ways I could've woken up. One: to the smell of bacon and coffee, or two: to a hot ex-wife wrapped around my body.

I got neither.

I woke at seven and felt my empty bed. I put my robe on and ventured downstairs to see where Zoey was that morning. She wasn't downstairs either.

I felt a pang of sadness as I looked out and saw her car wasn't in my driveway. Then, I felt my cat rub my leg and meow.

"Good morning, Zappa, I'll open the door for you."

He liked to sit in my doorway when the door was open and the screen was up. I don't know if it was the smell of outside, the breeze in his face, or seeing the birds and squirrels he liked the most. It was just his spot.

I looked in the fridge and moaned when I realized I didn't feel like cooking. I decided to shit, shower, shave and go to IHOP.

When I walked under the hot water, I flashed back to the night before. She was exactly as I remembered her. Every touch, every taste, every smell, it was as if the previous three years never happened.

She told me she loved me. She told me her ass was mine. I'm not sure which surprised me more. It was a fucked up day for sure. The question was, did I want her back? She made it clear she wanted me back. What did I want?

After drying, I stepped into my shorts, slipped on a Henley, and sprayed on some cologne. I didn't wear it much and it was the last gift my girls got me so long ago. They told me it would drive Zoey nuts, and they were right. She loved it and would spray it on her pillowcase every once in a while. That was the before times. The good times.

I filled Zappa's bowls with fresh food and water and smirked when I saw the bottle of lube on the floor.

I jumped as I set it on the table when I heard Katie say, "Way to go, dad."

"Jesus! When did you come in?" I asked sharply.

"About a minute ago."

And how do you know what that stuff is?"

She laughed, "Do you really want an answer to that question?"

I sighed, "No. What are you doing here?"

"Mom and Kendra are waiting in the car. We're taking you to breakfast to make up for our—um, short visit yesterday."

I smiled, "Okay. I was just about to go out myself. I didn't feel like cooking."

"Perfect. Mom said you didn't have anything good for you in the fridge."

I laughed. "Breakfast is the only meal I let myself eat whatever I want. I usually eat very healthily for snacks, lunch, and dinner."

"Well, it's working for you. Come on. I want pancakes."

Kendra was in the passenger seat and Zoey was in the back of their Impala. I slid in next to Zoey and got a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, Cyrus."

"Good morning."

I wasn't sure what I should say about the night before or waking up alone, so I said nothing. Until Katie spoke.

"Kendra, dad uses the same lube we do."

"Ugh!" I groaned as Zoey blushed.

"Well, we use it because we found it in mom's toy drawer."

Zoey shrieked, "Girls, that's enough."

They giggled and Kendra asked, "Was she a hottie, dad? With your new buff bod, you can get anyone you want, I'm sure."

I smirked and looked at Zoey, she shook her head no.

"No, she was just an older lady that had an itch that needed scratching. I felt like a piece of meat."

"Ew!" My daughters shrieked.

I laughed and Zoey hit me. I shrugged my shoulders. I was surprised my daughters didn't realize Zoey was my company.

***

"How come you're not dating anyone, dad?" Kendra asked as she shoveled her mouth full of pancakes.

"I don't have any interest in dating anybody. I had the perfect woman and lost her. The gods won't smile on me twice."

I looked over to Zoey and she frowned briefly.

"Mom's not dating anyone either. Maybe it's time to reconnect?"

I snickered. "Kendra, I wasn't the one who ended our marriage. Granted, I may have had a hand in causing it, but I wasn't the one who gave up on us."

I regretted saying it as soon as the words left my lips. Zoey started crying. If Katie wasn't blocking her exit from the booth, I'm sure she would've run.

So, Zoey cried as I ate my chicken fried steak

And eggs.

"I want you back," she sighed after calming.

My daughters looked at me expectedly. I wiped my lips, swallowed my bite, and then took a sip of coffee. I wasn't about to commit to anything and they looked ready to plan a second wedding.

"Well, dad?" Kendra asked after too many moments of silence.

"Well, what? I'm just supposed to forget she allowed herself to fall in love with another guy while she was married to me? Maybe, if Mr. Wonderful hadn't succeeded in getting into her head, we'd still be married? Maybe if she wasn't having half-hour make-out sessions with her lover, I wouldn't have been drinking so much?"

The girls simultaneously snapped their eyes at their mother.

"You cheated on daddy?" Katie asked.

"You didn't tell us that," Kendra added. "You said Greyson was there to support you after we left daddy."

Katie glared, "I told you he was a piece of shit!"

She got up and ran to the bathroom. Her sister tossed her napkin on her plate and followed. Not before telling me, "Greyson made a pass at her. Dear mother didn't believe her until she caught him staring at us in our bikinis."

I got pissed.

"You put our girls in that kind of situation? What the hell is wrong with you?"

I planned on finding that fuck-stick and neutering him.

I looked at Zoey. She was a wreck. Her sobbing, and the abrupt exit of the girls, brought the manager to the table.

Before I could speak, she waved him off. "I'm fine. Just some family drama."

I stood and said, "We're leaving. Sorry about the disruption." I tossed a hundred on the table and walked outside.

I made my way to the car and heard the clatter of Zoey's ever-present heels not far behind.

I turned and was almost knocked over by her hug.

"I dumped him as soon as I realized. I know what you're thinking about doing and you don't have to do it. I kicked him in the balls so hard, he almost lost one."

"That won't save him from me," I snarled as I pushed her away.

I walked farther down the parking lot and finally saw the girls come out.

They both ran to me and hugged me. I couldn't help it, but my eyes got a bit watery as well.

"We're sorry, daddy. She lied to us. She didn't tell us that she was with him before we left."

"Don't worry about it, Katie. She fooled us all."

I looked at my ex, who was sobbing and watching us. I wondered what she was thinking?

"Girls, I think you should take me home now."

The ride home was quiet and I chose to sit in the front, while Zoey softly cried in the back. I didn't think I was being an asshole, and it certainly wasn't my fault that she lied to our girls. She'd have to resolve it on her own.

I kissed all three and hugged Zoey for a little longer. She didn't seem to want to let go.

"Please tell me last night wasn't an ending to our story," She whispered.

"The end of our story was three years ago, Zoey. Everything since then is something different."

"Can you give me a second chance? I'm dying for a do-over."

I sighed and broke the hug.

"I can't deny wanting to give you one. I feel like there's a lot that needs to be said before that can happen though."

"I understand, Cyrus. I really do. Please give me a chance. We'll talk all you want. I wasn't lying before. I didn't sleep with Greyson until you signed the divorce papers."

"Whatever, Zoey. Call me later."

I spun and stormed into the house. The more she denied screwing that asshole, the more I didn't believe her."

***

I couldn't decide what I should do. My life had been thrown into a tailspin and I had no idea what I wanted.

The worst-case scenario is we get back together and she cheats on me. Would I be worse off? I suppose not. I'd be back to where I already was. The best case was we lived happily ever after. Well, I wouldn't be alone and miserable anyway.

I could get back with her and not remarry. That would protect me financially. Would Zoey want that though? Should I care about what she wanted anyway? Probably not. It seemed I was in the catbird seat and had all of the leverage.

The biggest piece of the puzzle was my relationship with my daughters. As wrong as it was, I could only see my relationship with them getting better as a result of getting back with their mother. What I should really have done was cut them off for the way they treated me, but they were my baby girls and I could never do that.

So, there I sat. Three hours after the emotional breakfast, I sat staring at my blank screen because I still couldn't write a word. I thought about going back to one of the other five Romances I had started, but I grit my teeth and hunkered down.

My doorbell rang and I thought about ignoring it, but I was annoyed enough.

When I swung the door open, Zoey pushed past me like a woman on a mission.

She pinned me against the wall and kissed me, driving her tongue as deep as she could towards my tonsils.

I tried to push her back, but her foot pushed against the door and she pinned me back.

"Mm, mm," she moaned as she kissed me against my will. I suppose it wasn't really against my will.

***

I woke wrapped in Zoey's arms and leg. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost six pm.

"Please don't get up," she begged sadly.

"I have to pee, Zoey."

"Hold it for just another minute please?"

I felt her tears on my chest and sighed, "Why did you come back?"

She chuckled, "I wanted to make love to you again."

"Is that what that was?" I asked.

"Not the first time. The second time? You definitely made love to me. I know the difference."

I laughed and removed myself from her grasp.

"How's that?" I asked as I moved towards the bathroom.

"You looked into my eyes like you used to."

I shut the bathroom door and sighed.

***Epilogue***

I watched my girls cross the stage after collecting their degrees with Zoey holding my hand.

In the years following my fiftieth birthday, I dated Zoey. I refused to move in with her and flat out refused to discuss marriage. Zoey brought it up a few times, but I shot it down.

I was happy. I had the perfect situation. I had Zoey back and I didn't have to worry about her leaving me or cheating on me again.

I knew she wouldn't do that, but I guess I was a bit gun-shy. What she didn't know was that I was going to ask them to move back in with me at dinner that night.

I wasn't ready for a wedding yet, but Zoey was spending most nights at my house anyway. She may have loved the shower as much as being back with me, but I never asked.

I knew we'd grow old together and didn't need a piece of paper to prove it.

How did my mystery novel end up? I was still working on it. I kept selling romance novels though. Who knew having Zoey back would be a muse for those? I was still getting by.

What happened with Greyson? Well, he had an accident in his garage one day. He was putting some wiper fluid in his car and the hood fell. It knocked him out, and he couldn't figure out why his balls hurt so bad when he woke up. Shame.

12