Let Mommy Teach You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm guessing if she hasn't gone down on you, you haven't gone down on her, have you?" she asked as he crawled onto the bed between her legs. He shook his head.

"Well then, mommy's gonna teach you how to eat pussy." She said, propping herself up with a couple of pillows. She reached down and pointed out her clit to her son. "Remember what you did with your tongue to my titties? Do that to my clit. But be gentle, a woman's clit is just as sensitive as the head of man's cock."

Chris lowered his head between his mother's legs and gently ran his tongue over his mother's clit, making her body jerk. She was so used to either her fingers or her vibrator, that the feel of her son's tongue was like she was being eaten out for the first time. "Don't stop." she moaned when she felt him hesitate. He went back to work, licking and sucking on her clit, circling around it, gently taking it between his teeth and flicking his tongue back and forth, sucking it into his mouth and running his tongue over it.

"Suck it baby... that's it..." she moaned reaching down to rub her clit. "Lick mommy's pussy baby." she said, using her other hand to part her lips.

Chris took the cue and ran his tongue along the outside and inside of her labia, going so far as to stick his tongue inside her pussy, earning a squeal of delight from his mother. "You sure you haven't done this before?" she gasped. Chris didn't respond, and instead pushed her hand out of the way and went back to work on her clit, while sliding a finger into his mother's soaking wet pussy.

"That's it baby, put another finger in me." she sighed "Finger fuck me while you eat my pussy!"

He did as she asked and easily slid a second finger into his mother. Elizabeth felt her body reaching the point of no return and looked down between her legs.

"Oh my fucking god," she gasped, "I'm gonna cum baby... mommy's cumming!"

She reached down and held his head in place as the sight of her son eating her out was too much to take and came in his mouth. Chris was surprised as his mother filled his mouth with pussy juice and tried to swallow what he could, but Elizabeth kept cumming. He could feel her juices coating his chin and dripping onto the bed. One thing Chris knew for sure, he liked the way his mother tasted. Elizabeth finally settled down as her orgasm passed and let go of Chris's head. He crawled up her body to her face, and their lips met in a passionate kiss. She could taste herself on his lips, and since she usually licked her fingers and vibrator clean after she masturbated she was used to the way she tasted.

"How was that?" he asked.

Elizabeth had to laugh, "If you do that to Jennifer, you'll have to peel her off the ceiling! You're a fast learner."

"I've got a good teacher." He said smiling and kissing his mother again. He reached down to guide his cock into her.

"Uh-uh." she said stopping him. "That's vanilla sex. I'm going to teach you a couple of other positions. First things first, on your back. Mommy wants to go for a ride."

He lay on his back and Elizabeth crawled on top of him, reaching down to grab his cock and guide it into her as she slowly lowered herself onto Chris' cock. She lowered herself down until he was all the way inside her, her hips meeting his. Chris could only watch in mute amazement as his cock disappeared into the warm folds of the same pussy he'd exited nineteen years earlier. He'd always used a condom with Jennifer, but this felt so much better going bareback in his mother.

For a moment Elizabeth didn't move, enjoying the feel of a real cock inside of her again instead of her vibrator. She braced herself on Chris' chest and slowly started moving up and down on his cock. He took a cue from the porn videos he'd seen and reached up to grab his mother's hips. Instinct took over as mother and son started fucking for the first time.

"That's it sweetheart," she moaned, "Let mommy do the work, you just enjoy it."

Slowly at first she pumped herself up and down on Chris' cock, but little by little she picked up the pace. She leaned over him so her tits were in his face, and he took the cue and started sucking on first one tit then the other as his mother continued to ride his cock.

"Such a good boy..." she moaned before moving her face down to kiss her son. "You like?"

"Oh god mom, more than you know." he gasped. "It feels so good."

"You feel so good inside of me." she moaned, "Let me know when you're ready to cum. I want to feel you cum inside me."

He didn't want to cum just yet, but he didn't know how much longer he could hold out. Elizabeth had started squeezing his cock with her pussy on every downstroke, not releasing it until she rose up again. She gave him a wicked smile as his eyes widened in surprise at the sensation.

"I bet Jennifer can't do that." she said.

Chris numbly shook his head. Then he felt it. The unmistakable feeling of his orgasm about to hit.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum."

"Let it go baby, don't hold back. Fill mommy up. Cum inside me." She clamped down on him again and a moment later Chris exploded inside her.

His hands tightened on her hips and he held her down as his cock jerked inside her shooting jet after jet of cum inside her. She squeezed his cock again as she felt his cum fill her up, his hands firmly holding her in place as he closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure.

Finally he let her go and she slowly pulled herself off of him and collapsed on the bed next to him. For a long moment neither of them spoke, but they looked at each other and smiled in appreciation of what they'd just shared. Finally Elizabeth leaned in and kissed her son again, running a hand along his sweat covered chest.

"That was so good baby," she sighed.

"That was incredible, mom." he agreed. "I've never felt anything like that before."

"I've got more things to teach you." She said, "I'm not done with you yet mister."

"Mom, I don't know if I can go again." he said, looking down as his now flaccid cock.

"Oh, don't you worry about that," Elizabeth smiled, turning on the bedside lamp. "Mommy knows a few tricks to get your soldier back at attention."

"You just can't get enough can you?" he asked.

"It's been seven years since I had a man. I almost forgot how good it feels to have an actual cock and not..." she opened her nightstand pulling out her vibrator. "...this."

"Um, mom, what are you going to do with that?"

"Oh calm down, sweetie." she said turning it on low power, "Not what you think."

She moved the vibrator down to his limp cock and gently teased his scrotum with it.

"That... that does feel good." he said watching as she slowly moved the vibrator side to side before slowly moving up the shaft to the head of his cock. "And that... feels really good." he said with a smile.

"See, nothing to worry about." Elizabeth said, "I know what I'm doing. I haven't forgotten anything in the last seven years. I just didn't have anyone to do it with."

Despite how tired he was, Chris was amazed to feel his cock rising to attention just like his mother said. She continued to tease his cock with the toy she usually used on herself, smiling in appreciation at how quickly he was getting hard again. She wanted... no she needed to have his cock back in her. Within five minutes, he was just as hard as he was earlier, and eager to see what his mother had in mind now.

"You ready for your next lesson, sweetie?" she asked sitting up.

The sight of his mother smiling down at him was all the inspiration he needed. He smiled back and nodded.

Elizabeth got on her hands and knees and Chris instinctively knew what she wanted. He moved into position behind her, and with a little assistance from his mother gently guided his cock into her warm, wet pussy. Again taking a cue from the pornos he'd seen, he grabbed his mother's hips and started slamming his cock into her. Elizabeth gasped in surprise when she felt him take charge and could only moan incoherently as her son fucked her better than she'd ever been fucked before.

Relying on the semi coherent verbal cues from his mother, Chris fucked his mother from behind alternating between long, slow strokes and hammering his cock into her like a jackhammer. For a while the only sounds in the bedroom were the sounds of their hips meeting, Elizabeth's moans of pleasure and the creaking of the bed. Elizabeth licked her fingers and reached between her legs to alternate between rubbing her clit, and the underside of Chris' cock.

"You... you're a... oh my fucking god... you're... a natural..." she managed to get out between gasping for breath, "Just... keep... fuck that feels good... just keep doing that... make... make mommy cum... holy fucking shit..."

He doubted he could have stopped even if he wanted to, between the sight of his cock sliding in and out of his mother, and the sounds she was making was enough to keep him going. He wished this afternoon - no wait, he glanced out the window to see it was now dark out - this night would never end, but just as Elizabeth was building up to an orgasm of her own, he felt that familiar tingling sensation in his balls that meant he was going to cum again as well.

Elizabeth came first, screaming into the pillow as her pussy contracted around her son's cock. She could feel her juices trickling down her thighs as her son continued to pump his cock inside her. "Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck..." she kept moaning over and over as the pleasure raced through her body before slowly fading away. A minute later she felt her son slam all the way into her and he groaned in pleasure as he once again emptied the contents of his balls inside her.

He slowly pulled his semi erect cock from his mother and she collapsed face down on the bed, as Chris flopped on his back next to her the two of them covered in sweat trying to catch their breath. Chris stared at the ceiling, waiting for his breathing and heartbeat to slow down before glancing over at his mother. She was still laying face down, eyes closed, and breathing slowly. He reached over to brush her hair off of her sweat covered face. She opened her eyes at his touch and smiled at him.

"You sure all you've had was just plain, vanilla sex?" she finally managed to say. "Because that... that was fucking amazing."

"I'm not sure where that came from either," he said, "Probably had to do with me fucking the most beautiful woman I know."

"Oh, that's sweet honey, but you don't have to say that."

"I mean it mom," Chris said, "I love you."

He leaned in to kiss her again and she eagerly responded. "I love you too, baby." she said resting her head on his chest and wrapping herself around him.

He wrapped an arm around Elizabeth and kissed the top of her head. "Well, that's a lesson I'll never forget."

Elizabeth chuckled into his chest, "Oh, you're acting like this is over. Oh no mister, that was just lesson one. I've got a lot more to show you."

She let go of him long enough to roll over and turn off the light. "For right now, get some sleep. You've got a long day ahead of you tomorrow."

12