Let Myself Believe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Centennial Walk's got some good burgers, or Boardwalker's got trout," Andrew interrupted Freddie's soliloquy. "We get there, what, about eight? Grab a bite, do some dancing. Who knows?"

"Yeah; I'm with Lieutenant Pussy," Ryan said. "Shit, any idea how much money we spent already?"

"Synchronize watches. We will meet at the car at oh nineteen thirty," Freddie declared.

"That's seven thirty for those of you that don't speak shithead," Andrew agreed.

"Lieutenant Carter, you've already been busted down from the rank of Colonel to Lieutenant," Freddie warned. "Want to make it private? Insubordination of a superior officer?"

"What the fuck ever," Andrew shook his head, finding the whole thing to be quite silly.

"That a pot shop right there?" Ryan asked, looking across the street.

"Good eye, Colonel Smith," Freddie praised. "Put yourself in for a medal, um, for actions most becoming of an officer, okay?"

"Roger that," Ryan agreed.

"See y'all at seven thirty," Andrew said.

"Oh nineteen hundred thirty," Freddie said. "And Lieutenant Carter, I expect to see a shine on them boots, hear?"

Andrew looked down at his battered cowboy boots and shook his head. He walked back to the motel, mentally assessing what clothes to wear to Centennial Walk or Boardwalker's tonight. He'd packed the pretty green, yellow and white cowboy shirt Candy had bought for him; she said it showed off his beautiful green eyes perfectly.

That evening, Freddie objected strenuously, but Andrew refused to get in the car if Freddie was driving. Both Freddie and Ryan had availed themselves of quite an assortment of the wares the pot shop supplied and both were quite stoned when Andrew had pounded on Freddie's door at nineteen fifty, or seven fifty that evening.

"Even bought a couple marijuana lollipops," Ryan giggled happily. "Dianne might even give up the booty I get her fucked up enough."

"Lovely," Andrew said.

"Yeah? Like Candy ever let you do her ass?" Ryan challenged.

"Couple times," Andrew agreed.

"No fucking way!" Freddie hooted. "Miss Tight Ass Candy? Let you get some shit on your dick? No fucking way!"

The trio finally decided to go to Centennial Walk; Andrew was the only one that wanted trout for supper. Thundering into the dimly lighted nightclub, Freddie and Ryan commandeered a table near the dance floor then harassed the poor waitress for not serving anything stronger than draft beer.

"Gentlemen, coordinates of eleven o'clock my position," Ryan enthused. "That's right, not one but two chocolate bunnies for Colonel Smith to corral."

"Most excellent, Colonel Smith," Freddie concurred. "But uh, how's a white boy from Alabama get such a thing for ghetto booty?"

"Had me a black girlfriend when I was in the eighth grade," Ryan laughed. "Man that bitch could kiss, hear?"

"Dianne know about this?" Andrew asked, mildly curious.

"And she better not find out," Ryan threatened Andrew. "She hates black people. Can't tell you all the times heard her say the 'N' word."

"Simmer down," Andrew said. "What I'm going do? Say, 'oh, hey, by the way, Dianne, you know Ryan's all freak over the chocolate?'"

The burgers were excellent and the sweet potato fries were the right combination of sweet and salty. As they ate, the band set up then launched into their set. The four musicians were quite good and the female keyboard player and the male bass player traded lead vocal duties.

"Gentlemen, engaging target," Ryan said and got to his feet.

Ryan approached the table of girls and asked one of the African-American girls to dance. She smiled and got to her feet.

"Major Carter, this was indeed a most excellent idea you had," Freddie smiled and got to his feet.

"Oh, I've been promoted to Major now?" Andrew said and shook his head.

Freddie approached another table of women and asked a striking red head to dance. The tall slender woman smiled and nodded her head.

"Dude, they're fucking cousins, believe this shit?" Ryan enthused to Andrew, guzzling the last of his beer before approaching the second African-American girl.

After forty minutes, Freddie and his red head were frantically grinding against one another while dancing. Ryan was alternating between one and the other cousin and the three were grinding and humping one another as they danced.

"Hey!" a cute blonde girl demanded of Andrew.

Andrew looked up from his second beer. The girl was about five feet tall, with a short hairstyle that barely grazed her jawline. Her clothing was just a pair of brightly colored bikini bottoms and a far too short tee shirt. On her feet, she wore tattered flip flops.

The most striking thing about the girl was her numerous facial piercings. In the dim light of the bar, Andrew could also see a long green tattoo adorning her lower belly and disappearing underneath the short tee shirt.

"Hey," the girl repeated and even jabbed Andrew's chest with a stubby finger. "What's matter? You too drunk dance?"

"Nope, I'm too sober to dance," Andrew smiled at the young girl.

Her blue eyes opened wide and she flashed him a brilliant smile. Then she jabbed his chest again with her blunt finger.

"Then you need hurry up and drink; you dancing with me," she ordered.

"Okay," Andrew said and got to his feet.

The band launched into 'Kiss Them For Me' by Siouxsie & The Banshees. The girl let out an excited squeal and began to dance.

Andrew found that his participation wasn't needed. He stood still while his unknown partner simply flung her arms up and rubbed her tee shirt clad breasts against him, then turned and rubbed her sweetly rounded bikini clad buttocks against him. All Andrew did was shuffle his feet and bob his head along with the tempo.

"You a great dancer," the girl screamed over the music.

"Honey, I'm not doing anything but standing here," Andrew laughed.

'Kiss Them For Me' was followed by a slow tune. The girl plastered herself against Andrew and began to suck on his nipple through his shirt. Andrew wrapped his arms around the young girl and swayed in time to the music. He could tell that she had nothing on underneath the thin tee shirt. He wondered where she might have lost her bikini top.

"See? You a great dancer," the girl enthused and wrapped her slim arms around Andrew's neck.

He could feel a post on her tongue when she thrust her tongue into his mouth. He could also feel her lower lip piercing against his lip as they kissed.

"Get me a beer," she ordered. "Ass hole bartender knows I'm only nineteen so won't give me one."

Andrew did get a draft beer for his unnamed companion. She sprinted to the bathroom, leaving Andrew standing, holding a full draft.

"Thanks; what's your name?" the girl said, returning a moment later.

"Andrew," Andrew said and watched with amusement as the girl drank the entire beer in one long swallow.

"Thanks; man! Dancing? That's hot work, huh?" the girl enthused, then pulled Andrew onto the dance floor again.

Again Andrew stood while his companion rubbed herself against him. At one point, she swiveled herself to stand behind him. Suddenly, her slim arms came around his waist and travelled from belt buckle to crotch. She grasped his semi-erect cock in her small hands.

"Wow, Andy, that's a nice one," the girl whooped as she rotated around to face him again.

"Uh, thanks," Andrew said. "But, it's Andrew, all right? Andy? That's a little boy's name, okay?"

"And you sure ain't no little boy," the girl giggled, glancing at his crotch.

The band announced that they were going on a ten minute break. The girl whined her disappointment, then demanded another beer. Andrew looked around and could not see Freddie or Ryan. Whit a shrug, he fought his way up to the bar and ordered two drafts.

"Thanks; aw, you so sweet! You got me two of them?" the girl asked, grabbing one beer from him.

"Uh, no ma'am, the other one's for me," Andrew said.

"Oh, oh yeah," the girl giggled and again drank her beer in one long swallow.

"Uh, by the way, what's your name?" Andrew asked as the girl swiveled and rocked her hips to some unheard melody.

"Hmm? Oh! I didn't tell you?" the girl gasped, then giggled. "I'm Victoria. No, no, not Vickie, God, hate that. I'm Victoria Hansen."

"And I'm Andrew Carter," Andrew said, scanning the room for his companions.

"Come on. Want go for a walk?" Victoria asked, and dragged Andrew from Centennial Walk into the muggy evening.

Stepping out into the dank night, Andrew scanned the parking lot for Freddie's Mercedes-Benz. He did not see the sleek black automobile. With a sigh, he determined he would have to Uber to the motel. Victoria grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the lake.

"I love the lake; I was a pretty good swimmer when I was in school," Victoria informed him as they walked along the lake's edge.

"Oh yeah?" Andrew asked.

"Uh huh," Victoria said, clutching Andrew's hand tightly.

She stopped suddenly, whirled around to face him and again wound her arms around his neck. She stood on tip toes and pressed her lips to his. As they kissed, she again thrust her tongue into Andrew's mouth.

"So, I uh, what's with all the piercings?" Andrew asked when Victoria released him.

"God, kind of stupid, really," Victoria shrugged, grabbing Andrew's hand.

With her free hand, Victoria pointed to an ugly scar along her forearm. Andrew looked at the pink puckered flesh in the moonlight.

"Was real into cutting," Victoria said. "I mean, God, the rush, you know? But anyway, got too deep with this one. Blood all over the place; it wouldn't stop bleeding, you know? And went and showed my mom and my stupid fucked up step dad and she's screaming why was I trying to kill myself and I'm like I'm not, shit, okay?"

Andrew wondered what this had to do with the fix or seven rings that Victoria had along her right eyebrow or the six or seven earrings she sported along her left ear. What did cutting and cutting herself too deep have to do with the ring adorning her right nostril, the ring through her bottom lip?

"Next thing I know, my mom and ass hole got me in Jordinaire's psych Ward and I got to go to these stupid meeting, Self-Mutilation Anonymous or something like that," Victoria said, skipping alongside Andrew.

"Okay?" Andrew asked after a long moment of silence.

"Hmm? Oh! Oh, anyway, that's where I met Ned and he shows me all his scars on his arms but he don't cut anymore and says he's going help me," Victoria admitted and ceased with her skipping.

"And?" Andrew coaxed.

"And tells me ain't no one's going believe it was rape, I mean, remember? I'm in the psych ward," Victoria said and stopped walking.

She released Andrew's hand and turned to look out at the black inkiness of the lake. After a long moment of silence, Andrew stepped behind Victoria and hugged her gently. She leaned back against his chest.

"Anyway, quit cutting myself," Victoria whispered. "But now, when I you know want to cut myself? I get a piercing."

She turned and smiled up at Andrew. She pointed to her modified eyebrow.

"Been, you know, wanting cut myself pretty bad," Victoria confessed. "So, got these. You like them?"

Before Andrew could answer 'no, he did not like the numerous piercings, Victoria kissed him again. Standing on tip toes, she plastered her body against his. With a smiled, then giggle, Victoria grabbed Andrew's hand and pulled him toward a group of trailer homes across the street from the lake.

Inside of the trailer, Victoria pulled her tee shirt up and off. Her 29B breasts bobbled a moment. Andrew admired Victoria's small breasts and light pink nipples. She had hoops in her nipples, and a gold chain dangled from the hoops.

The long thin green tattoo was a yellow iris or lily. The green stem tapered upward, branching off into three full leaves. Her left breast was completely covered by the yellow flower itself.

Victoria again pressed her body against Andrew and kissed him hotly. She then dropped her bikini bottom to the linoleum floor of the trailer, exposing her bald pubic mound. Turning, Victoria pulled Andrew down the hallway. Even in the dim light that filtered into the hallway from the living room, Andrew did admire Victoria's sweetly rounded buttocks.

"I don't do this with everybody," Victoria declared, flinging open the door of a cluttered bedroom.

"You, uh, your mom and step-dad uh, they won't mind?" Andrew asked as Victoria turned on a small bedside lamp.

"Huh? Oh no, no, Andrew, this is my place," Victoria hastened to assure him. "Jesus! Right, like I'd ever bring, God, my mom would just shit, huh?"

Andrew used his toe to kick one, then the other boot off. He wiggled out of jeans and boxer briefs, then unsnapped his pretty shirt.

Victoria nodded her head in approval, then flopped onto her unmade bed. She lifted her legs in the air, then spread them wide.

"Hey, you ain't one them guys don't eat pussy, huh?" Victoria suddenly asked, lifting her head from the cluttered mound of pillows.

"No ma'am," Andrew smiled. "Andrew Carter likes eating pussy just fine."

"Yeah? Prove it," Victoria smiled, using her left hand to pull her pussy open.

Andrew saw something shiny when Victoria pulled her pussy open. Scrambling onto the bed, Andrew saw that Victoria's inner labia were pierced; three hoops dangled from each lip. Her prominent clitoris likewise sported a thick gold hoop.

Andrew Carter did like eating pussy. Julie, his girlfriend had told Andrew that she was going to be a virgin on her wedding night. But virgin or not, Julie intended to pleasure Andrew, as long as Andrew agreed to pleasure her.

Her instructions were simple; use his fingers and his tongue. When he managed to locate her clitoris, Julie instructed Andrew to 'write his name' on her love bump.

Somehow, William must have convinced Julie that they'd gotten married; she tearfully announced her pregnancy at a Carter Sunday dinner.

Andrew did not dwell on thoughts of Julie as he licked and sucked and fingered Victoria's fragrant pussy to two orgasms. He didn't think of Beth Richards, his date for the St. Thomas Aquinas Winter Formal. Beth spent the entire evening pumping Andrew for information about William.

"You know, it ain't William spent two hundred bucks on your fat ass," Andrew finally yelled, pulling his condom covered cock from Beth's pussy.

"And William wouldn't have to," Beth smugly informed Andrew. "Now, be sure and tell him I'm a good fuck, okay?"

"Oh God yes, come on, fuck me," Victoria ordered, pulling on Andrew's hair.

Andrew slid himself into Victoria's very snug pussy. He could feel her pussy rings as he pushed into her. She keened loudly and wrapped her short legs around his waist.

"Ow, shit!" Andrew cried out when Victoria bit his left nipple.

She dug her well-chewed fingernails into his back and bit down on his chest. Her stubby legs held him in place as she thrashed underneath him.

"God damn yes, aw God," Victoria keened again and clamped both legs and arms tightly around Andrew.

"Fucking just ain't fucking unless you draw blood," she giggled and bit him on his bicep.

"Draw blood and I will take my belt to your cute little ass," Andrew warned.

"Oh God, yes, God, Andrew, you my man," Victoria screamed in orgasm.

When Andrew finished pumping his seed into her tight pussy, he rolled over and gasped for breath. Victoria kissed his gasping mouth, then bit down on his throat. She wiggled down and took his semi-erect cock into her mouth.

Andrew reached down and grabbed a handful of her short blonde hair. He pulled her mouth off of his cock.

"You bite that? I will smack you one, hear?" he warned.

She shot him a wide smile and bent to suck his cock again. She bobbed her head up and down, taking him all the way into her mouth.

"Not going bite your dick; it's too cute," she affirmed. "But I just love the taste of me and you together like this."

She sucked his cock until he shot a thick torrent of sperm into her mouth.

"You like it with the post in?" Victoria asked, even sticking her tongue out to show him her tongue piercing. "That's the first time I done that since I got it put in."

"Yeah, it was pretty awesome like that," Andrew agreed.

"You stay?" Victoria asked, already pulling the blankets up.

"Yeah, you want me to," Andrew agreed.

She rolled over and turned off the bedside lamp. Then she rolled and put her small head on his chest. Her ragged fingernails traced up and down his abdomen and chest.

"I like the way you fuck," she whispered.

"Like the way you do too," Andrew agreed.

"Really? Last boyfriend said...well, never mind; he was a real ass hole," Victoria said.

"If your last boyfriend said anything about how you fuck? Maybe he was the one didn't know how to fuck," Andrew suggested.

Andrew sensed someone was watching him. He opened his eyes and saw a miniature Victoria regarding him. He smiled and the girl smiled.

"Hi mither, what you doing?" the small girl asked.

"Nothing. What you doing?" Andrew asked, making sure the blanket was covering him.

"Nofin': she said.

"What? Me too!" Andrew said and the girl giggled.

"Who you?" the girl asked.

"I'm Mr. Andrew. Who you?" Andrew asked, now trying to remember where his jeans and underwear may have wound up.

"Me? I'm Rianna. I live here. Do you live here now?" Rianna asked.

"Oh no ma'am," Andrew smiled. "I'm just a friend of your mommy's. She around?"

"Uh huh," Rianna agreed, but made no move to leave the room.

"Rianna, I said see if Mr. Andrew wants coffee," Victoria said from the doorway of the bedroom.

"He does," Rianna announced.

"Did you ask him? Mr. Andrew, did she ask you if you wanted coffee?" Victoria said.

"No, she did not, but yes I do," Andrew said, rolling over and seeing Victoria in the doorway.

She was again wearing her bikini bottom and short tee shirt. She shook her head, making her short hair bounce. She waggled a finger at Rianna.

"Young lady, you just fibbed," Victoria announced.

"But he does want coffee," Rianna protested.

"Uh huh, but you didn't ask him," Victoria stated.

Rianna followed her mother out of the bedroom. Andrew quickly dressed, then left the bedroom.

"What you take in it?" Victoria asked, pouring a mug of coffee into a chipped coffee mug.

"Cream, half and half if you got it," Andrew said, taking a seat at the table.

Rianna looked up from her toast and gave Andrew a grape jelly smile. Andrew returned her smile and she giggled.

"I uh, I, coffee's about all I got," Victoria mumbled, putting the weak brew in front of Andrew.

"That's fine," Andrew lied. "Really not much of a breakfast man."

"I uh, listen, I, I'm not you know, it's not like I'm some kind of whore or nothing," Victoria mumbled, pouring herself a cup of coffee. "But uh, you, you got a couple bucks?"

Andrew grimaced at the weak coffee. He had not cared for the motel coffee, but that coffee was far and away better than this weak swill. He gulped down the hot brew and put the mug onto the wobbly table.

"Let me see," Andrew said and pulled his wallet out of his jeans.

He had two crisp one hundred dollar bills in his wallet, along with three twenties. Victoria did not look at him so he put the bills onto the table.

Andrew quickly arranged for an Uber to pick him up. The App said the driver was eight minutes away, dropping someone off at the local Chevrolet dealership.

"I uh, listen, I had fun," Andrew said to Victoria's back.

"Yeah, me too," Victoria mumbled.

"I uh, see you around, okay?" Andrew said, shuffling to the door.

"I uh, yeah, yeah, when you going back, Kansas, right?" Victoria asked, swiveling her head in his direction.

"Check out's at ten," Andrew said.

"Huh? Oh, okay, I uh, see you," Victoria said, turning her attention back to her cup of coffee.