Let Sleeping Jocks Lie

Story Info
A team of baseball players participate in a sleep study.
2.6k words
4.28
15.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains non-consensual activities. If you are made uncomfortable by material of this type, please consider this before reading.

Dr. Rogers ticked the last box on his checklist and lowered the clipboard to his side. He scanned the exam room with approval as he gave one final look at the patient beds, exiting to the observation office.

"Everything looks in order, Jake. Thank you for your help with all of the prep for this group. This study could get our work published." he said to his assistant.

"Of course, doctor. We've put a lot of work into studying the effects of travel on athletes and it would be fantastic to see this put to use." Jake, took the clipboard from Dr. Rogers and filed it away.

"Tonight is the college baseball team. If our results hold true for this age group, the connection between intensive travel and game performance should be pretty clear." the doctor said excitedly to Jake.

Suddenly, the door swung open with the din of male voices filling the room. The group of athletes was impressive. These young jocks kept their bodies in fantastic shape. Most were visibly toned and Dr. Rogers tried not to be obvious as he looked them over. "Coach Williams!" the doctor greeted them warmly. "Thank you for arranging your team's availability. Here are the bed assignments for the guys. Can you show them to their spots while Jake and I get their medications prepared?"

"No problem, doc." he said as Dr. Rogers handed him the list. "Guys, let's get settled!" He shouted as the team quieted to pay attention and followed the coach into the exam room.

Coach Williams directed each player to their bed where they unpacked their duffles and began changing into their sleepwear. Dr. Rogers watched the scene through the observation window as these prime athletes removed their shirts and pants. Most of the men were wearing well-fitting underwear which really showed off their packages. Realizing most of the men were opting to sleep just in their underwear, his cock twitched in his trousers, inflating the pant front just slightly before his attention was recalled to Jake.

"Here are the sleeping pills, doctor." he said, showing the tray of small paper cups to Dr. Rogers. "Excellent, let's get these men underway" he replied.

Both men walked into the exam room. Jake began distributing the pills to the players as Dr. Rogers recapped the night's agenda. "Thank you all for agreeing to this study. Please take your sleeping pills, get comfortable in your beds, and put on your sleep caps." The doctor held up a sleep cap with wires emerging from all over the surface. "Once you are all asleep, we will monitor your cycles from the observation room. Tomorrow morning, you'll fill out a short survey of how you feel and answer some questions so we can gauge how rested you are."

The group of baseball players complied and it was time to get started. Coach Williams checked in with the doctor before leaving his team to it. Dr. Rogers and Jake checked over the electronic equipment making sure the computer was receiving signals from all the participants.

"Alright, Jake. I think that does it! Have a good night and I'll see you in the morning." he said as Jake gathered his things and headed to the door. "Sounds good, doctor. I'll see you tomorrow."

The doctor relaxed in his chair as he stared through the window at his subjects. Watching them shift around to get comfortable, he could tell which of these athletes usually had a tug to fall asleep. As the medication did its job, they would have no choice but to sleep without that release. Dr. Rogers focused his attention on one of the beds toward the front of the room. Joe, one of the outfielders didn't seem to care that the he was visible to a room full of his teammates or the doctor.

The sheet covering Joe's body was visibly bouncing near his crotch as the baseball player masturbated his penis. He kept his eyes closed and lips parted as he enjoyed the feeling of his hand stroking his cock. Dr. Rogers switched the computer monitor to bed ten and observed the signals from Joe's cap. There was a lot of activity as the doctor wondered what the was picturing in his head.

He rubbed the bulge in his pants as he thought of all the testosterone in the next room, watching the college jock brazenly go at it. The outline of Dr. Rogers' penis was clearly visible in his pants as he continued watching Joe and stimulating himself. He stretched out his legs and leaned back in the chair, letting out a beep breath, feeling a pent up wave of pleasure run through his body. He scooted his chair closer to the desk, hiding his lower half from view of the window and slid his hand behind the waistband. He wrapped his hand tightly around his cock and groaned, slightly stroking it. He desperately wanted to pull it out and give it the attention it needed. The doctor knew it was too risky so he settled for gently swirls of the head, gathering pre-cum.

It wasn't long before the stroking motion from Joe's bed became more intentional and sharp. Dr. Rogers watched as Joe's bed shook several times before becoming still again. Joe's readings on the monitor began to slow as he drifted off to sleep, having his relief. The sheet again laid flat against his body.

He saw on the monitor that all the players were now falling into a deep sleep. Dr. Rogers admired the stamina of men their age and fantasized for a moment about them being on the road for days, needing each other as a sexual outlet. He gave his penis a final good squeeze before standing up to do his initial evaluation of the men.

The doctor grabbed his measuring tape and clipboard and entered the exam room. He visited each team member and performed a basic examination on the men. One bed at a time, he checked the player's chart and reviewed the notes. He needed to fill in some remaining details for each man. Glancing back at the monitor in the observation room, he was sure they men were all sleeping as he started at bed number one.

This was Drew, the pitcher for the team. Dr. Rogers gently pulled the sheet down over Drew's body exposing the fit specimen. Drew was wearing a form-fitting Under Armour shirt which showed off his toned upper body. The doctor, reach out a hand and felt Drew's biceps, pecs and abs. He inhaled sharply as the inappropriate nature of his actions filled him with a feeling of intense desire. His already hard cock throbbed as more blood rushed to his groin, trying to respond to the increased arousal.

The doctor moved in closer and let his bulge rub against Drew's arm as he grunted quietly and began unrolling the tape measure. He allowed himself a few thrusts against Drew's arm, savoring the feeling on his penis. Turning his focus to Drew's crotch, Dr. Rogers, lowered the waist band of Drew's boxer briefs, revealing the athlete's flaccid penis. The doctor held the end of the tape measure to the base of Drew's penis and using his other hand, slid the tape along his shaft to the head. Dr. Rogers gently squeezed the head of Drew's penis as he lifted it to get the most accurate measurement. A solid 5 inches flaccid, the doctor noted in Drew's chart.

Dr. Rogers dropped the baseball player's penis as it fell with a slap on Drew's thigh. He repositioned the tape measure and filled in the next box on Drew's chart, measuring the flaccid girth of his penis. Dr. Rogers looked at the next empty column on the chart and bit his lip with a subdued excitement. He tugged at Drew's member a bit to see if it would respond to the stimulation. He rubbed the head with his thumb as we wrapped his hand around the shaft. With an unconscious man, the penis can take longer to respond to physical stimulation. The doctor's efforts paid off as Drew's penis slowly became erect. The doctor released the penis once again as it stood firm and tall on its own, slightly bouncing with each beat of Drew's heart.

Dr. Rogers again took his measurements, making sure to savor every moment he was in contact with Drew's cock. He filled in those last few boxes in the chart. "A shower and a grower." he whispered to himself as he carefully pulled the boxer briefs over Drew's hard cock. The doctor covered Drew with the sheet and moved on to his next participant.

The doctor repeated the procedure for each member of the college baseball team. He carefully measured each player's penis size, both flaccid and erect. Some player's penises didn't respond to his careful masturbatory stimulations. For those men he simply wrote, "measurement unavailable" and moved onto the next subject. He completed his rounds visiting each team member, giving a final look over the scene. He stopped suddenly, noticing a tented form from the subject on bed number eight.

Checking the charts, he confirmed he wasn't able to obtain measurements of that player's erect penis. He quietly hurried over to the bed, looking over the chart. This was Adam, the shortstop for the team. As he reviewed the previous measurements, the doctor remembered that Adam's flaccid penis was about 4 inches long but quite thick. He chuckled to himself as he likened Adam's cock to a "fine piece of meat". Dr. Rogers lifted the stretched waistband of Adam's classic white briefs over his erection as the man's penis bobbed at attention.

Dr. Rogers immediately noticed the pre-ejaculate leaking from Adam's meatus and wiped it away with his forefinger. He stared at the sticky string on his finger for a moment as his tongue instinctively, emerged from his lips. With only a slight hesitation at the ethics of the situation, he touched his finger to the tip of his tongue and moaned in delight, savoring the sweet and salty taste of the young athlete's fluids. Regaining his composure, he took his measurements. Erect, Adam's penis was not much bigger. It was about 5.5 inches and still wonderfully thick. Dr. Rogers measured the circumference and completed the chart.

A spontaneous erection can sometimes mean the man may also have a nocturnal ejaculation. Dr. Rogers quickly returned to the observation room leaving Adam's leaking penis exposed in the exam room. He switched the monitor to bed number eight and checked the brainwave readings from Adam's cap. It was as the doctor had hoped. Adam was in R.E.M. sleep and having a dream. He gathered a collection cup and stethoscope, hurrying back to Adam's bedside. Dr. Rogers put the earpieces into his ears and warmed the chest cup.

Dr. Rogers placed the chest piece over Adam's heart and heard it was beating faster than a resting heart rate should, indicating he may be having a sexual dream. The doctor broke the seal on the collection cup and positioned the opening at the head of Adam's penis. He watched Adam's chest as his breathing became more rapid. He knew Adam was close to ejaculating.

Dr. Rogers grasped Adam's cock with his hand and firmly stroked it, to produce a faster result. He let his thumb graze the head of the penis and felt it slightly increase in firmness. He aimed the penis at the cup and Adam's muscles spasmed. The shortstop's cock flared and spurted multiple ropes of semen into the cup before quickly returning to a flaccid state. Dr. Rogers caringly covered Adam's groin cupping the package in his hand before closing the lid of the collection cup and returning to the observation room.

The doctor placed the cup on his desk and sat in front of his computer. He began typing and realized his hand was wet with Adam's semen. He quickly slurped it up without thinking and dried his hand on his pants. He hadn't realized how late it was. He lost all sense of time performing his duties and looking after these fine men. "Good morning, doctor." he turned to see Coach Williams standing at the door, already noticing the cup of semen on the doctor's desk.

Doctor Rogers' eyes widened as he realized the coach had clearly seen the cup. "We still have another hour of the study." the doctor said as he stood up to block the coach's view.

"Eh, I couldn't sleep. The hotel was a bit busy this morning. What's that all about?" he asked motioning to the desk behind the doctor's back. Cautiously, Dr. Rogers replied, "One of your players had a nocturnal emission. I took the opportunity to collect a sample for another study."

"I see..." the coach smiled. "I hope he gave you everything you needed." he said, moving closer to the doctor. "Well, not everything." Dr. Rogers glanced down at his own bulge and then at Coach Williams' shorts. The coach was already grabbing his crotch, firming up his swelling cock.

Without another word, Dr. Rogers undid his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor exposing the pre-cum soaked underwear he had been wearing all night long. Coach Williams complied, dropping to his knees in front of the doctor. Pulling his underwear down, the coach buried his face into the doctor's groin and inhaled deeply. He eagerly licked at the mix of pre-cum and sweat.

"Oh fuck!" Dr. Rogers moaned as the coach's mouth opened to received the thick cock. Coach Williams sucked in the head, letting the corona pass his lips several times as his tongue massaged the underside of the doctor's member. The coach let the penis enter deeper and deeper before opening his throat and swallowing it down until his mouth was flat against Dr. Rogers' body. With only a little gagging, the doctor began thrusting. His scrotum swung hitting the coach under the chin with each push.

"Mmmmm yeah. Take my dick. I'm gonna give you what your men worked up in me all night long. You deserve the reward, coach." Dr. Rogers said as he quickened his thrusting. Coach Williams reached into his shorts and pulled out his penis. He stroked it feverishly as he reveled in the doctor's words.

The doctor's eyes rolled back as his muscles started to tense up. Never missing a beat, he reached behind him and grabbed the collection cup of Adam's cum. He unscrewed the top, took a sniff and then placed the opening under Coach Williams' nose. "Smell your shortstop, coach!" he groaned as his legs started to shake.

The coach grunted with his mouth full of the doctor's cock and took a deep sniff on his next opportunity to inhale. "Here it comes, coach!" Dr. Rogers bellowed as he arched his back, pushing his dick deep into Coach Williams' mouth.

Coach Williams closed his lips firmly around the doctor as he began pumping out his load. The coach eagerly accepted the semen from the penis in his mouth and moaned. Feeling the doctor's cum in his throat and smelling his player's in the cup, he shot his load all over the floor of the observation room.

Both men, recovering from their orgasms, fell back and caught their breath. Coach Williams wiped his lips clean and stood up with Dr. Rogers. "Thanks, doc. I guess we both needed some release after being around that athletic energy."

Dr. Rogers pulled up his pants and stuffed himself back into them. He turned his head toward the exam room with a sudden look of worry. "They're all still sleeping." He said with a sigh of relief. "I better get this cleaned up." he said grabbing a tissue from his desk. "Jake will be back soon to wake the team."