All Comments on 'Let the Fucking Begin Ch. 03'

by noclaf

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
CriosCriosabout 2 years ago

Great story so far. When the MC was with his dad (both during and after they'd fucked his mom), I thought for sure there was going to be some sexual interaction between him and his dad. Especially since the MC and his dad both enjoy eating cum. I think that would have been hot. Looking forward to the next installment.

wvjetwvjetabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for more.....

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Fantastic. I love this series. Your first and second chapters were great. This 3rd one was phenomenal. Very hot. I loved the way it flowed from beginning to the end. Looking forward to the next chapter and many more after. 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Drbeulahthebrit; Brilliant, I thought that it wouldn't be possible to beat parts 1 & 2, but this was far hornier. The first parts made one wet and fingers were adequate, but this needed much more, I do hope that there are many more parts too cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an incredibly hot series. After reading the third part I was also expecting some bi sex between the father and the son. Looking forward to future installments. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As HOT as this was... I would love to see some action of dad fucking his sons ass ,,,while son fucks his mom; then turn and fuck his dad while dad fucks momi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, but could have left the hairy vagina could have been left out. It seem to be that every time, it written hairy. Just leave the hairy out the next time, telling it one time is more than enough...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with some of the other comments, believe the stage is being set for some male on male interaction. Maybe son having his cock sucked by father having just had anal sex with mother, possibilities are endless.

keki123keki123about 2 years ago

Great series! Looking forward to next chapter.

CriosCriosabout 2 years ago

Any idea when you'll be ready for the next installment? I agree with some of the comments about including some bi-male sex as well.

Faithers79Faithers79almost 2 years ago

Omg!!!! I love this series!!! More please!!! I came so many times reading this!!

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

Loved everything about this except the mention of feces. Just FYI.... a proper douching will eliminate all feces and leave the rectum empty. If not, they're doing it wrong. There should be virtually no odor or taste.

My recommendations for continuing the story is a romantic relationship with Brenda and Paul with babies, etc to continue the family fuck fest. They can also continue to participate in family fun if they partner up.

My second recommendation is bi-sexual men in the family so that there is more variation. Again.... douching makes everything nice and clean! It's not right that in all stories the women can muff dive but men can't suck a little bit of cock. Let's stop with all the double standards. Also it's more realistic that some of the men would be sexually attracted to each other.

Finally... we need to address the problem of how few women are in the group. Let's get some more chicks so that they aren't mauled quite so relentlessly. Let's also throw in some sex toys, light bondage, and role playing while we're at it.

K thanks!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

No, no, and NNNOOO!!!! No male-on-male business...sorry, that will end my reading of this series.

It was clear at the first, male"contact" is inevitable...active contact between them should be avoided...incest tag or not. If it gets a 'gay' tag, I am done!

As far as Brenda goes, let this relationship develope naturally; they already LOVE each other, and obviously will continue to do so...so, just write it that way (just my opinion, but you DO ask for input/feedback...this is constructive, I trust, and NOT critical!!)

Mom...yes!!! Love her, and her support through all of this.

Five**5**Stars, and ready for more...soon, I hope!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is very good writing, very imaginative and I appreciate the time spent on developing the love between Paul and his mom, Mary, as well as the love between him and his sister, Brenda. I know we don't do underage sex here but I loved the hint of it when Brenda admits that she wished she had been fucking Paul years ago. I know everyone has their 2 cents to add and I can't help but add a wish list of my own. He's fucked his mom, he's fucked his sister and now he needs to fuck his grandmother. Not Jessica, that his dad's mom, right? It has to be his mom's mom so we can see the progression of three generations from the matriarchal side. Maybe Paul alone gets these three women to himself with no other males involved. And with only one cock to go around, you could introduce strap-on toys for Mary and Brenda because after all, Mary's mom loves feeling Mary's strap-on dildo, the sleek vibrating chrome one deep up inside her rectum while handling Paul's 8.125" circumference cock deep up inside her pussy while she gets to munch on her lovely granddaughter Brenda's pussy. I would love to see Paul's love for the female side of his family develop while there are future hints that the Grandmother, recognizing the special love between Paul and Brenda pulls Brenda aside and asks her if she is developing a desire to have children with Paul.

CriosCrios8 months ago

Guessing the author isn't submitting anything anymore and there won't be a chapter 3 :(

ArglassArglass2 months ago

I can read this story over and over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Absolutely loved it,one of the best i have read. Although i kept waiting for it to come up that the reason freckles dumped paul was because her family were into the same thing and she didn't think he would be into it. But somehow she found out what's going on and they get back together with her joining in.

getthephenomgetthephenom13 days ago

The first rule of Fight Club is don't talk about the Fight Club.

The first rule of anal sex (in a non Scatt Fetish story) is don't use the words feces/excrement explicitly. Other than that the story is super hot. 5 ⭐.

It has been more than 2 years but hoping author is fine and will continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous