Let the Fucking Begin Ch. 03

Story Info
Family Fun.
20k words
4.77
53.7k
102

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noclaf
noclaf
274 Followers

I was impatiently waiting in my room. Waiting for my mother to come to me.

She needed some time to freshen up. "About 30 minutes, or so, sweety. I'll come to you. Wait for me in your room," were her words before giving me a kiss and disappearing to her bathroom. I was transfixed by her buttocks as she walked away. Swaying from side to side.

It took me back to my mother in the videos. She made all her holes available to the family members. I was assuming that she will be making the same offerings to me.

I could just hear her now, "Fuck me, Paul. Fuck, me."

"Fuck my mouth," ......... or......... "Fuck my pussy" ............ or.......... "Fuck my arse." I could hear the words being cried out, as though she was here, in front of me.

Time seemed to drag on.

I had taken a long shower, making sure that all the bits that might give off a musty scent, were scrubbed multiple times. My penis and my testicles bore the brunt of the cleaning. Behind the ears, between the toes, armpits and the all-important anal opening were not forgotten.

I ran the razor over my face so many times that I was left with razor burn. I was hoping that it would miraculously go away or Mom wouldn't notice.

I didn't use any cosmetics. I wanted my mother to inhale the real me, with a hint of shower gel. I was hoping that she would do the same. I wanted to smell her skin, her hair and all the areas of her body that, until tonight, I didn't have access to. I wanted to taste her all over.

Despite the fact that I wanted to do all this tasting and smelling, I would be lying if I said, that I wasn't nervous.

More apprehensive and on-edge than the first time I had sex.

I have been with only one other woman in my life, Freda. She was my first and only. I was an eager student who was keen to learn and experiment. She was an experienced teacher who patiently guided and taught me about the marvels and joys of sex. I've missed Freda.

My mind was running in high gear.

I wondered if there's an etiquette or a protocol for mother-son first time sex.

How should I receive my mother?

Lights on, or off?

Standing......... Sitting.......... or lying down?

If lying down................ On my back, on my side or face down?

In the nude, or with some kind of covering?

If covered...............Wearing a bathrobe, a dressing gown or possibly a towel wrapped around my midsection?

Should the dressing gown be tied up or hanging freely?

Will my penis be pocking its head out......... or.......... Will I hide it, to surprise her?

So many questions.

So anxious.

So inexperienced.

So, wanting to get it right.

A figure walked into the doorway and stopped.

It was my mother. I could see her feminine outline against the backdrop of the lights in the hall. She was wearing a long sheer see-through gown that reached below her knees.

I looked at her face. She looked calm and undoubting. Her persona oozed with confidence and desire.

She turned off the hall lights and started to walk towards me. I stood up. My penis was standing at attention.

My gaze dropped below her neck line. Her gown left nothing to the imagination. The light from the bedside table was sufficient to see all of her beauty.

Her breasts looked firm and did a little dance as she walked. Her areolas were small and her nipples were bulging through the flimsy material. My gaze lowered, following her hourglass figure to the sacred triangle between her legs. Hairy, but neat and manicured.

I made my way back to her face, seeking her eyes.

My mother was inspecting my cock. She looked up, gave me a small smile and then she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip.

I guessed that she was pleased, at what she saw.

Her eyelids reopened and she closed the distance between us, pressing her body against mine. We kissed. Our tongues exploring each other's mouth. My manhood pressing hard against her stomach. Her breasts pressing back, hard against my lower chest.

We kissed for a long time. Eventually she withdrew and started to kiss and softly bite my chest. It didn't take long before she started to ease her way lower and lower.

Past my stomach and then spending some time in the groin area. Left and right of my baby maker.

I could hardly believe my eyes as to what was aspiring. I was ready to burst. I could feel precum working its way along and out my penile orifice.

She stopped the kissing and knelt in front of me. Her face only inches away from my cock. She looked at it and looked up at me. She gave me a little smile before returning her gaze to my penis.

A droplet of precum had formed at the end of my cock and gravity was about to let it drop onto the carpet. My mother leaned in, ever so slightly, extended her tongue and licked it off, lightly brushing against the lower part of the head.

My cock twitched in a reflex motion. My mother raised her gaze, met my eyes and gave me a broad smile. Without breaking eye contact, her mouth engulfed the dome of my cock.

The sight was instantly burned into my memory.

I could see that her mouth was stretched to the limit. She kept her lips tight against the shaft and tried to go as deep as she could. She couldn't get far. She retreated and went back to working the head. Her mouth might be of average size, but my cock isn't.

I have a very thick penis and eight inches in length.

My mother raised both of her hands and wrapped them around the shaft. She started to move her hands up and down while sucking on the head.

I don't know if it was the sight of my mother sucking my cock, or, the build-up and expectance for this to happen, but I could feel that I was ready to cum.

20 seconds in.

What a stud?

With both hands I reached for the sides of her head, to gently push it away from my cock so she would stop sucking on it. In the hope of lasting longer.

She realised what was to happen. Her hands came off my shaft and released my grip on her head. She looked up, while continuing to suck and gave me two little nods, as if to say 'Give me your load .......... It's OK......... I've got this'.

I came into Mom's mouth while looking into her eyes.

This expulsion of semen from my testes had been building up from the moment I saw her in the kitchen, about two hours, or so, ago.

I had ejaculated a larger-than-usual volume of semen. To my amazement, my mother did not once choke, dry reach or convulse. She took and swallowed all that I offered.

Her mouth released my cock. She stood up and motioned with a soft push, to fall onto the bed. I fell back. She slipped the gown from her shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor. She then climbed on top of me. Our faces in close proximity.

She leaned in and placed her lips on mine. I opened my mouth and my tongue started searching for hers. She seemed a little hesitant at first but eventually her tongue came poking out from its hiding place.

I could taste my semen that was still remnant in my mom's mouth.

Slightly bitter, with a hint of salt.

This was not the first time that I had tasted my own semen. My girlfriend, Freda, used to do the same thing. After I would cum in her mouth she would kiss me, with most of the white gooey liquid still not swallowed.

The first time it happened, I was near to being repulsed. Over the duration of our time together, I had grown to be indifferent to it. Neither hated or liked it.

After the exchange of my bodily fluids, my mother started to crawl her way up towards my head. She lifted her torso and placed one knee over my shoulder and then the other.

I looked up so see her looking down at me. She pushed her pelvis forward,

bringing her vagina close to my face. My mother was offering me her pussy.

How can a boy refuse such an offering? An offering from the Gods.

I brought my arms over her thighs and gently spread her pussy lips to reveal what lay behind them. It was the most exquisite site in the world. Her clitoris was poking its little head out of its hood. Her inner pussy lips and the area around the vaginal opening were a deep pink color and drenched with her arousal fluid.

I tilted my head backwards and took a slow, long whiff. It smelled so sweet and appetizing.

I brought my tongue out for a meet-and-greet with her clitoris. With the utmost of tenderness, I licked it. Her body jerked. Another little lick, followed by another and another, until my tongue and her clit were interlaced together, like they were dancing a waltz.

My mom stayed on my face for a long time. In that period, I had managed to lick the inner and outer area of the vulva. I had also inserted my tongue as far as it would reach into her vagina. Her low moans and groans were an indication that she was enjoying herself, which in turn inspired me to continue.

At one stage, I wanted to go a little further down and lick her anal passage.

Something held me back. The timing seemed inappropriate.

When she finally lifted her hairy pussy off my face she went and laid down, facing up. I rolled around and as we caught sight of each other's eyes, she parted and lifted her legs.

My mother was inviting me in.

I was so excited that my penis had remained fully erect since I had shot my load, a little earlier on.

I made my way between her legs and lowered my body on to hers. Our bodies were touching.

I pressed my lips against hers and darted my tongue out, allowing her to taste her love juices. She drew in a sharp breath when our tongues met.

Mom reached down and grabbed my penis to guide it into her vagina. I followed her reach and tenderly took her hand away. She gave me a quizzical look and I responded with a slight shake of the head from side to side. I was trying to tell her that my penis will find its way instinctively.

It didn't take long before the head of my penis was nestled in the entrance of her love canal.

I was ready for the moment that I knew would forever change my life.

I looked into my mother's eyes and slowly entered her as far as I could go. I inserted the length of my penis into my beautiful mother's vagina.

I leaned down and we started to kiss like lovers. It was intoxicating.

I started to move my pelvis making my cock slide in and out of her vagina. Not fast or long strokes, but slow and shallow.

We stayed in the missionary position for most of time. We held each other in our arms and continued to kiss.

We only changed position once. She requested for me to spoon her, and enter her vagina from the rear.

I think that she had climaxed at least twice, maybe three times. I assumed that because I could feel her body tense, her grip around me tightened and I had noticed a change in her breathing.

After what seemed to be hours of slowly going in and out of her pussy, I came. I came into the woman who gave me birth.

We remained in that position and my mother fell asleep in my arms.

A feeling of ease, contentment and love had swept over me as I lay awake listening to my mother's breathing.

From the moment she had entered the room, not one word had been spoken.

Tonight, words were not needed to show love and affection.

Tonight, we made love. Only as a mother and son can.

*********************************************************************************

I woke up to find my mother beside me, lovingly staring at me.

"Good morning, sweetie," were her first words and she leaned across and gave me a peck on the lips.

It took me a few seconds to respond. I was thinking about last night.

No! It wasn't a dream.

I had made love to my mother

.

"Morning, Mom. Have you been awake for long?" I asked her.

"Oh, probably an hour, or so. I've just been watching my little man sleep." She reached over again and gave me another kiss. This time it lingered to a few seconds.

I looked across and caught site of her exposed breasts above the sheets. That's all it took for my cock to start growing.

It didn't go unnoticed. "My, my! Who's happy to see their mother this morning?"

She flicked the bedding off my body and took hold of my stiff penis.

"Paul, you have the most beautiful cock. So thick and long. I just love your cock, baby. It feels so good and so right inside of me."

I jumped in, "Eight point one-two-five inches long and eight point one-two-five in circumference." I informed her with pride.

She let out a little laugh. "Eight......... and ..........an eighth? Length and width?"

"Mom, every bit helps. You know, for bragging rights," I replied in jest.

"Sweetie, do you know what I'm going to do to your 'eight point one-two-five' inch cock?" She asked me.

I gave her my best 'not-sure-but-please-inform-me' look.

"I'm going to suck it dry," and with that she took my cock in her mouth.

What a way to start the day.

We stayed in bed until the early evening, only leaving each other's presence to drink fluids for dehydration or to use the toilet. There was no time or need for food.

We made sweet, gentle and passionate love. I lost track of how many times I came in my mother's vagina and mouth. I lost track of how many times she reached orgasm.

I was literally, drained.

I realised that our loving and gentle intimacy was a contrast to what I had seen in the videos.

As much as I had taken pleasure in watching the raw fucking, our lovemaking was remarkable. I felt a warmth and a love that I had never felt before. It was a truly phenomenal experience. A special moment in my life that I will never forget.

My mother and I were bonding.

The kind of bonding that only a lucky few will experience in their lifetimes.

*****************************************************************************************

I helped myself to a second serving of pasta.

We had finally left my bedroom. Took a shower together and came down to the kitchen for a bite to eat.

Pasta with pasta sauce, from the jar, and a glass of wine, I think it was the New Zealand wine. We both didn't realise how hungry we were.

Mom was wearing her pale pink bathrobe and I had on a t-shirt with my pajama bottoms.

"Paul, I've enjoyed myself so much today, thank you, sweetie. Thank you.

"Regarding last night............"

There was a pause. I wondered what she was going to say.

She finally continued, "It had to be one of the most sensual moments of my life."

"Likewise, Mom. It just felt so......... Affectionate, so perfect, so......... Loving.......... I really can't describe it into words.

"I'm certain that I was in love with Freda, but last night........... That was a completely different feeling. It was love, deep love, no two ways about it, but it didn't feel like the boyfriend-girlfriend or husband-wife kind of love."

"Same here," she agreed with me. "I felt exactly the same. It was love, but a different kind of love.

"Different to, say, the love that your father and I have for each other."

She stood up, came to my side and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you, Paul. I love you, so very much, my little big man."

I could see the tenderness in her face.

"I love you, too, Mom," I said to her.

She returned to her chair and then asked me, "You just said that you were in love with Freckles, sorry dear, I meant Freda. I didn't realise that you two were so close. When we spoke about your breakup, you sounded a little down but you seemed to be coping well.

"May I ask what happened?"

It surprised me, but I didn't mind that mom had called Freda, Freckles. Obviously, Mom and Aunt Jo had given Freda a nickname.

I liked the way they referred to her as Freckles. Why not embraced it?

"Freckles......... Well......... She, dumped me." There, I said it. Something that I have not told anybody else. I just feel that I can openly and honestly tell Mom what had happened.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry." A genuine concern came over her face.

I could tell that she was biting at the bit to ask me 'why?' but she held back. I volunteered to tell her.

"We got along so magnificently. No other word can describe our relationship.

"We seemed compatible in virtually, everything.......... Or, so I thought. I had fallen for her. At first, I was a little hesitant to tell her, but I eventually did.

"One fine day, out of the blue, she tells me that even though she loved me, she didn't want to see me anymore. Not romantically. I couldn't understand why. She proceeded to tell me that something was missing. She described it as a 'spark', or an 'x-factor'. She felt that it wasn't there. She suggested that we shouldn't waste each other's time. That was it.

"I didn't show it, but I was heartbroken. Like I said, we're still friends, but deep down I want more.

"I'm sorry, dear. How are you holding out?"

"It's OK, Mom. Maybe it wasn't meant to be." I casually threw in.

"I can understand what Freckles was talking about. That 'something', that 'spark'. If it's not there, it's not there." She agreed with Freckles.

"Don't worry, honey. You'll meet a young lady one day and trust me when I say this, you'll know that she's the one and she will know that you're the one for her. You will both see that 'spark' in each other."

There was a moment of silence and then with a sly smile she asked me, "Can I assume that you two were sexually involved?"

If my mother had asked that same question a few days ago, I would have been embarrassed on so many different levels.

Now, I didn't seem to have any reservations. After the events of last night and today, I felt at ease talking about my sex life with my ex girlfriend.

"I don't know if you knew Mom, but Freckles was my first."

"No, sweetie. We speculated that you had lost your virginity a few years ago, with......... your then girlfriend, Jackie."

"No. I lost my virginity with Freckles. We had an absolutely sensational sex life. She was a lot more experienced than me and I suppose, she showed me the ropes.

"We experimented a great deal. Some things we liked, others, we didn't."

I could not believe that I was going to say this, but it rolled off my tongue with such ease, as though I was talking to a long-time confidant:

"She......... We......... Both loved anal. It was by far our favorite sexual activity."

"Mmmm.......... Interesting," came out of my mother's mouth.

My mother's face lit up.

OK! I thought to myself. This would be an ideal moment to ask her something that was on my mind.

"In the videos that I watched, Mom, you seemed to be enjoying......... Anal sex."

Without batting an eye lid, she replied, "I love it. I really get off on anal. Truth be told, I prefer it more than vaginal."

"For me, personally, there's no better feeling than a nice hard cock going in and out of my back side ......" She tapered off and looked at me for a response or some kind of reaction.

I wasn't shocked or offended in any way, and it showed.

She continued, "I usually reserve anal sex for the Club Room.

"That way, it keeps it 'fresh' and doesn't lose its 'luster'. Something to look forward to and savor.

"Also, sweetie, your mom is not as young as she once was and I need a longer recovery time.

"Sometimes, when I go a little overboard with anal, I need four to five days to recover, if you know what I mean."

I understood what she meant.

"Without intentionally setting out for it to happen, the Club Room has become the place where we all let loose. We leave our inhibitions at the door and we go a little 'crazy', a little 'slutty'............to be more accurate, very, 'slutty'.

"We indulge freely in our sexual desires and needs, without fear of judgement.

"I know that you've seen snippets of many videos, so you have a very good idea as to what happens.

"I don't believe that I need to spell it out for you."

I knew exactly what happens.

"The Club Room, that you mentioned" I asked, "Is that the same as the triple something-or-other?"

noclaf
noclaf
274 Followers