All Comments on 'Let the Fucking Begin'

by noclaf

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

What I would be asking myself is...., did he leave it for his son to find on purpose? Did he do it just to torment him by saying you're not good enough to be with us? Or was it to offer him to join? Me personally. I think it was cold blooded to treat him as such. They have obviously been doing it long enough, that at any time they could have brought him in. Like say his 18th birthday. I mean "everyone" knows and is participating in his family and he is none the wiser until now? When he got back with his Mom and Dad I would ask them what he did wrong or if they straight up hate him? But that is me.

Arn284Arn284over 2 years ago

Klasse ich hoffe es gibt eine Fortsetzung

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a family!!!!!

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Make sure he is the BIGGEST it only right since they been holding out make a storie were he gets some kind of revenge DON'T MAKE HIM A CUM EATING WHIMP!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man do not make him a fuckin cuck he need some kind of answer I agree I hope his dick is bigger than every one of those basterd and make the slut aunt and mom go crazy

Because they sure don't love him that's the facts or just don't think enough to bring him into the fun

tartanladdietartanladdieover 2 years ago

Great story. I'm guessing the parents have the missing laptop & intended on him needing to use the pc to find the videos.

Loving the watersports element too, more of that please & cant wait to read how the sister gets involved too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; This has to be the hottest story on here by a country mile, mum and aunt Jo have to be the hottest, luckiest women on the entire planet, an endless supply of hard family cock and cum. Personally think that his computer was taken by one of his parents just before they left so that he would then have to use his fathers office computer and thus discover the family videos and could then be recruited in to the game. Can't wait for pt2, 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing, Great start, just keep this story going. Add in a couple more females to balance things out. Please drop the Pissing, that is disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have given it a 5 but the pissing just made me ill

wvjetwvjetover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next part!

Arlo1969Arlo1969over 2 years ago

Fun Story. Looking forward to rest of it. Maybe sister involved.

badbluebadblueover 2 years ago

Really hot. Hope to read more piss scenes, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start to the story. Definitely need to see more members and many more videos before he makes his way to “the seminar” they are at. Don’t rush it as we’ve got time for him to watch plenty more before making his way down there to see who’s at the event.

Excellent start.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story..I absolutely loved it. Look forward to where you take it. Would love to see him join the family fold. Maybe start with a quiet discrete fuck with mum and him not letting on he knows about the family thing. Then eventually dad catching them a d having threesome with mum. You have lots to work with but please dont make him a family cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next part.

SebTombsSebTombsover 2 years ago

A very good first story. I hope in the next part your narrator tells his sisters what’s happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice. Presumably the parents took his laptop with them deliberately. A bit less of the 'I fast-forwarded to...' would have improved it. Not too difficult to think of many other ways to say the same thing.

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

I loved this story. Very hot. Cant wait to read more.

5⭐

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 2 years ago

Motherlessone77 had this one spot on. No real love here, just mechanical sex.

Paul, with no invite for a hard drive full of festivities, is being set up for the “cuck of all time.

Hopefully you can rescue this one, Noclaf…

tallman441tallman441over 2 years ago

Incredible story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

amiinwienamiinwienover 2 years ago

I'm not a watersports guy, but(t) I love anal, and my wife and I role play incest so this was great.

The "unbelievable" (LOL!) part from me is that I would have freaked out till I found my laptop. I'm guessing the parents took it to set up him finding the videos, but you'd have to have a lot of money and nothing on your laptop but your school stuff not to freak the fuck out when you can't find it.

That being said, hot sex and a fun read. Looking forward to the next installment.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

He is not the only one stunned! i cannot fathom the mental trauma he is in.

Hard saying what he did next. Think about yourself in such a situation.! Do you pack up leave and never communicate with anyone again? Or do you embrace the whole thing and wait for them to return so you too can hose your Mom and aunt while dad and uncle watch?! Augh! I am overloading neurons and I know, think, it’s fictional!

i have read literally hundreds of stories here. I know sibling sex is fairly common in the real world. Mother Son sex happens more than most admit or realize. But all this at once and filmed? And you KNOW his laptop missing is a setup for his initiation into this family fuck fest. Damn! What a time not to have a couple of great looking sisters! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ohhh, awful....traumatic for this guy houe sitting. The pissing in the mouth part, fuckkng yuck

GeorgeEHeller1950GeorgeEHeller1950almost 2 years ago

Hi

I'm a fellow Literotica author. A reader kindly let me know that he spotted one of my stories being sold on Amazon by an 'author' John Xie and he sent me a link to the Amazon item.

I checked it, and he was indeed selling the text of my story Jonathan's Tale. I did more checking and he had 19 other stories for sale. One of them was another of my stories, A Victorian Sex Fantasy. The Amazon items have a link down the page a way that allows copyright owners to ask that their works being illegally sold, be taken down. I complained about my two stories and Amazon took them down right away. However, they haven't done anything about the 'author' and they won't let me complain about other people's work being stolen.

I've been checking the stories and at least one of your stories is among those being sold - Let the Fucking Begin

Here is a link to the Amazon item so you can get them to take it down. To see that it is your story, you have to click on 'Look inside' to see the beginning of the text.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B5N18M55?ref_=dbs_m_mng_rwt_calw_tkin_6&storeType=ebooks&qid=1656958002&sr=1-6&asin=B0B5N18M55&revisionId=&format=4&depth=1

George Heller

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just Disgusting. A Cuck story.

Pure and Simple.

The MC described by author is a pure Wimpy Little Cuck.

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Someone doesn’t know the definition of a child ck and cuckolding. Let’s just let that person remain, errrr, anonymous. 🤣🤣

Dumbass the MC, our protagonist’s father is very much involved in all the festivities, or maybe you just glazed over that part. 5*, Noclsf

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

MC is just unaware, or was until he used dad's computer; and, as far as them taking his computer to put videos on there, I think that is a possibility, with them being away from home for a week. Who knows what they are up to, and with whom.

Also, I think this was a way to 'direct' him to the computer & videos, make his discovery, and gauge his reaction upon their return.

This is one fortunate young man, with a family dynamic like this; and he is going to be invited to join!

I would like to see more females involved...cousins or others, just for vaiety's sake.

Nasty story, made me sssooo hard while I was reading! On to next chapter now!

Five**5**Stars...YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!🙊💥💥💥💥

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

AWESOME!¡!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous