Let the Fucking Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I skipped forward some more.

It now showed Grandpa Peter starting to lie down on the waist height bench. His cock pointing in the air. My father and Grandpa Marin stood close by. My mother climbed onto the bench, positioned herself over her father and started to lower herself.

The camera position changed and it clearly showed that she was lowering her arse hole over her father's cock.

"I've missed fucking your arse, sweetie. Lower your arse onto my cock."

"That's it."

"Mmmmm! That feels good, baby."

"Fuck my cock with your arse, Mary. Fuck it!"

My mother lowered herself to engulf all of her father's 7".

She let out a moan and said, "Oh, Daddy. That feels good. That feels so good."

The camera position changed again, to a side on view. It showed Grandpa Martin hoping onto the bench and sticking his cock into my mother's pussy. He bent down and also gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

My father then climbed onto the bench and positioned himself near Mom's head.

She greedily grabbed his cock and started to suck on it like her life depended on it.

This was where I first opened the video.

I allowed it to play for a while, trying to comprehend what I was witnessing. I was asking myself so many questions.

How could this be possible?

Where was it taking place?

Was it real?

Incest?

My parents?

My grandfathers?

It was then that I realised that my cock was ready to burst the seams off of my jeans.

How could I be excited by this?

Excited by my mother having a cock in her mouth, her pussy and her arse?

My mother, with her father's cock up her arse?

Wow! This was amazing.

I freed my cock from my jeans and it sure was hard. I clearly had reservations and a number of questions, but my body was showing me that I was excited as hell.

My cock was so hard I could see it throbbing. I could not remember the last time my cock was so stiff. Way stiffer than usual.

I grabbed my cock and gave it a few strokes.

I had to stop.

Was this normal?

To be wanking to your mother being fucked.

Fucked by her husband, her father-in-law and her father.

Why would they do this?

Why would they film it?

Again, was this normal?

The other reason why I stopped is that I was ready to shoot my load.

It then dawned on me. This was not the only file in this folder.

What's in the other files?

What's in the other folders?

More sex scenes?

Surely, not?

My curiosity took the better of me and I closed the video file.

I was now back to this year's folder. There were numerous files with similar file names.

I scrolled down and there must had been 50, maybe 60, maybe more.

All similarly named, with the month, the date and the letters and numbers that I could not decipher.

I was looking at the tail end of the list and one file in particular caught my attention.

It was labelled: Dec16-M2J2DB1J3FJ4

What made it intriguing was that if my hypothesis on the file names was correct, it would have been created only two days ago. The day before I came home for Christmas break.

I placed the cursor over the file and it showed that it was over two hours long.

Interesting.

I double clicked on the file and the media player sprang into action.

The movie started off in the same way as the one I had just seen. The same empty room and my mother walking into the center of the shot.

Nude as the day that she was born.

"Hi, I'm Mary."

Then from the opposite side, another lady, also in the nude, walked towards my mother, gave her a hug and a kiss and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Joanne."

It was Aunt Jo. Mums sister.

Oh, my God!

No! Not possible!

Aunt Joanne was a few years younger than mom and you could tell they were sisters. They looked very much alike. She also has a full and buxom figure and a full set of pubic hair.

Could this lead to what I think it may lead to?

"Mary and I are sisters. Allow us to introduce you to the other participants of today's family fuck."

Family fuck?

What the hell?

Did I hear correctly?

Family Fuck?

My mind was racing.

Family?

Which family?

Obviously, at least two families.

My thoughts and imagination were in overdrive.

"Please welcome David, my husband," Mom said as she gestured to her right. Dad came into the frame. In the nude and with a semi erect penis. He gave Mom a hug and kiss and then did the same with Aunt Jo. He went back to Moms' side.

"And this is my husband, Barry," Aunt Jo continued with the introductions. Uncle Barry came into the picture. Cock and balls dangling as he walked. He too was completely naked and sported a semi hard on.

He gave his wife a hug and kiss before doing the same to my mom. He shook hands with my dad and took his place by his wife's side.

The four of them were just standing there. Looking at the camera. Fully naked and very relaxed.

"Now, please welcome my son Jason," and Jason walked in.

Jason?

My older brother?

Oh! My! Goodness!

Jason is involved in this?

True to form, Jason was also naked and his penis was fully erect. Possibly at the anticipation of what was to come.

He walked over to Mom, gave her a hug and kiss and did the same to Aunt Jo. He shook hands with Uncle Barry and Dad and went and stood by Dads' side.

Will Jason fuck Mom?

Has he fucked her already?

If so, when did they start fucking?

How often do they fuck?

Was that it?

What will happen now?

As if I didn't have some idea!

"Allow me to introduce you to my son Fred," my aunt said. She gestured to her left and my cousin Fred, who is the same age as my brother Jason, walks into the screen. He too was naked and sporting a solid hard on. He kissed and hugged his mom and repeated it on my mom. He shook hands with all the guys and took his spot besides his father.

My mind was in meltdown.

Does Fred fuck his mom?

Does he fuck my mom?

What is going on?

What is happening here?

"The last participant today," Aunt Jo announced and gestured "Is my other son, John," and my cousin John walks in. Following the same pattern, he hugged and kissed the ladies and shook hands with all the men. He too, had a raging hard on.

John?

My cousin, John?

He's only a few months older than me.

Does he fuck my aunt Jo?

Do both her sons fuck her?

This was way too much to take in.

Last participant, my aunt had said.

I paused the video and stared at the screen.

Seven people standing side by side.

My brother Jason, my father, my mother, Aunt Jo, Uncle Barry, my cousin Fred and his brother John.

Like the previous video, all the guys dwarfed Mom and Aunt Jo.

I pressed the play button.

I wonder what will happen now?

That was a silly question, I thought to myself. I had a very good idea what would happen now.

You have two women and five guys standing in a line. All are naked and the guys are visibly excited. Also, judging by the previous video, I think one could tell what was about to happen.

My mother and my aunt were about to get the shit fucked out of them.

On the screen, they glanced and nodded to each other. It was like saying, "Are we ready?"

Aunt Jo raised her hands and shouted out, "Let the fucking begin."

The guys were all over my mom and aunt.

Their hands were squeezing, poking, prodding, caressing and exploring the two women's bodies.

I had to step back and try to fathom as to what was happening.

Was it real?

It had to be. The movie was playing out in front of me.

Incest?

Well, call it what you like but it seemed that Mom and Aunt Jo will be getting fucked by their blood relatives.

I could not wait for the movie to play out in real time. I had to see what happened later, so I skipped a little, to the 23-minute mark.

A shot came onto the screen and everybody was in the frame.

My mom was on her back with my cousin, Fred, fucking her. She had John's cock in her mouth. My cousins were spit roasting Mom.

To be honest, deep down, I would have liked to have seen my brother fucking our mom. That would have been a big turn on. I think that that would have blown my mind.

Aunt Jo was beside them. She was being fucked doggy style by my father while she gave her husband and my brother a blow job.

I could hear moaning and then I heard Aunt Jo.

"I love your cocks.... I just can't get enough.... Your cocks are so tasty."

She resumed sucking on them for a while and then took her mouth away.

"Fuck me, David, fuck my pussy.... That's it......fuck me!"

She continued sucking on her husbands and my brothers' cocks for a short period and then looked at the camera and said:

"Oh, my God......I love cock......I can't get enough of it......I really love cock."

This was so amazing.

I grabbed onto my hard-on and gave it a few strokes.

Right or wrong, this was so erotic. A big turn on.

I skipped to the 38-minute mark.

A close up of a pussy came onto the screen.

I like the fact that both Mom and Aunt Jo have hairy pussies.

The pussy was swollen and pussy juices were dripping out. The pussy juices were also mingled into the pubic hair.

The camera zoomed out a little just enough to show that a cock was inserted in this woman's arse. The cock was slowly going in and out of the arse. Not all the way, maybe half way in.

I wondered who the woman was.

It could only be my mom or my aunt.

The camera zoomed out even more, revealing that it was indeed my mother. My sweet, funny, kind and shy mother was being fucked in the arse. She was in the reverse cowgirl position, just like the previous video, and by the look on her face she was thoroughly enjoying it.

The cameraman was obviously between my mother legs shooting at an angle to capture the cock and her face.

The pace started to pick up a little. The guy was now thrusting quicker and deeper.

My mother moaned as she shook her head from side to side. She was loving this.

The man stopped thrusting. Mom was sitting on him with the length of his cock inserted into her backside.

She then started to raise her torso up and down, as if to say that I want to continue. I don't want this to stop.

Not now!

She rose her arse up and down the shaft a few times before the guy got the message and once again started to thrust. He was bringing the head of his cock to the anus opening and then pushing the whole length into her arse. It looked to be a good 7-8 inches long.

Mum stopped moving and allowed the guy to do the work.

To fuck her.

To fuck her arse.

I wondered who the cock belonged to.

Who was fucking my mother in the arse?

I didn't have to wait long to find out.

"Fuck me baby......Fuck me!"

"Fuck your mother's arse baby......Fuck my arse, Jason. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Fuck your mother's arse?

Fuck my arse, Jason?

Was my brother fucking our mother in the arse?

My mind was about to explode.

The camera shifted position to reveal that under my mother was my one and only brother, Jason.

My brother had his cock in Mom's arse!

Bugger! I was about to shoot my load. I looked around for something to shoot into. Hoping to find a box of paper tissues but no such luck.

I didn't want to stop and I could feel that I was about to empty my nut sack.

I took my hand off of my cock, pulled the t-shirt off of my back, cupped it into my left hand and continued to stroke my cock. All in 0.6 seconds.

I looked at the screen again to see Jason thrusting in and out of our mother's arse.

I came. I came so hard that the semen ricocheted off the t-shirt onto my chest and belly. I kept on ejaculating. I have never come so hard as I had just done.

I took a few minutes to clean myself and decided to watch some more.

I skipped to the 1:05 mark.

Everybody was in the shot.

Closest to the camera was Aunt Jo. She was sucking on my dad's cock while being double penetrated by her sons. Fred was behind her, fucking her arse and John was underneath her with his cock in her pussy.

Another question answered. Both Fred and John fuck their mother.

A little further away was my mom. She was riding uncle Barry in the cowgirl position. His cock going in and out of her arse. Jason was standing over them with his cock in her mouth.

It occurred to me that my mother likes anal.

I was so excited that my erection didn't wither.

"Fuck my arse, Freddy......Fuck me sweetie......Fuck your mother's arse......Stick that beautiful cock of yours all the way in my arse......Fuck me......Fuck me baby."

I took my attention away from my mother and looked at Aunt Jo.

She was now stroking my dad's cock while looking behind her and egging on her son, Fred, to fuck her arse.

She then turned back and faced her other son.

"Oh, Johnny......I love your cock, too, baby....... I love your cock fucking my cunt......Fuck my cunt, baby......

"Fuck me!

"Fuck your mother's hairy cunt!"

I noticed my father pulling away and out of the scene.

Aunt Jo rested both her hands on her youngest boy's chest.

"Do you like fucking me, Johnny?

Do you like fucking your mother's wet cunt?

Do you like it?"

"Do I ever?

"I love fucking you mom. I really do," replied John.

Aunt Jo lowered herself and her face was inches away from her son's face.

Just then the screen changed to another camera. It was a close up of aunt Jo and her son John.

I realised that it was my father with a hand-held camera.

My aunt continued.

"So, you're a mother fucker?" she asked him.

"Yes. I am!" replied John.

"Just so I can understand you correctly: you....... are.... a......mother.......fucker?"

"You fuck your mother?" she asked her son, again.

"Yes. I fuck my mother."

There was a pause and then my aunt Jo, with the most endearing and loving voice said, "You're my little baby and I love you, Johnny. I love you so much."

The camera was only a few feet away and I could see the love and passion on both of their faces.

"I love you, too, Mom," and with those words, Aunt Jo lowered her head and their lips met. She rested her body on his chest and wrapped her arms around his head.

The passion in their kissing was unmistakable. This was not lust, but true love. A love between a mother and her son.

A mother and son who share more than the average person does.

This was love between a mother and a son who fuck.

Wow!

This was mind blowing.

Aunt Jo was engaged in a deep and passionate kiss with her youngest son while he had his cock in her pussy and her other son was still pumping his cock in her arse.

Mind boggling.

They kissed for what seemed a long time and then the kiss was broken.

My aunt raised her torso and turned sideways, as much as humanly possible, to face her other son who was behind her.

The camera also moved to capture what was to come next.

Aunt Jo was looking into the eyes and soul of her oldest boy.

Freddy was looking into her soul as well, still keeping up a good rhythm with his thrusting.

"Freddy?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Are you a mother fucker?"

"Yes, I am," he replied, not taking his eyes of his mother's gaze.

"So, you fuck your mother?" Aunt Jo asked him.

"Yes, I do."

"What do you fuck?" Aunt Jo asked.

"I fuck her mouth."

"I fuck her cunt."

"I fuck her arse."

I could see that Fred had quickened his pace.

I was about to faint. The passion in their gaze and voices was evident. The dialogue was blowing my mind.

My hand was stroking my cock.

I don't know how much more I could take of this. This was unbelievable.

I kept watching.

Aunt Jo continued, "Which one do you like fucking the most?"

"I like fucking her arse."

His thrusting had picked up pace. He was bringing the head of his cock all the way out of his mother's anus and then thrusting it back in.

"I know sweetie. I know you like fucking your mother's arse."

"I love you, Freddy. I love you with all of my heart baby. I love you."

"I love you, too, Mom."

He lowered himself and they began to kiss. Again, not any kind of kissing. It was full of love. Unconditional love.

I noticed that his thrusts were now short and slow.

They were kissing for a while when I realised this was similar to the scene of my favorite porn video.

This was much more intense.

The people in the video I did not know.

These people I do.

This was my aunt Jo and her two sons. Aunt Jo is my mothers sister.

She was in the throughs of a deep and passionate kiss with Fred while he had his cock in her arse.

I was ready to lose my mind.

Not only was her eldest son kissing her and fucking her arse, her youngest son had his cock her pussy.

Wow!

You could not make this up.

It was unbelievable.

I will have to come back to this. This was so special.

I moved the cursor to the 1:35 mark.

My mother was being fucked in the arse and pussy. My uncle was in her arse and my brother, Jason, in her pussy.

She was leaning over licking Aunt Jo's hairy pussy.

While Aunt Jo was getting her pussy licked by her sister, her son, John, was underneath her with his cock deep in her arse. Fred was standing next to his mom with his cock in her mouth.

Dad must have been behind the camera. He was the only one not in the action. He was moving around, zooming in and out of all the action. He zoomed in and out of the holes that were being filled and zoomed in and out of the shafts that were doing the filling.

He also captured the faces of all the participants.

They all looked so happy and content.

Aunt Jo took her sons cock out of her mouth, while still holding onto the shaft and keeping it close to her mouth.

"I love, this," she said.

"It doesn't get better than this."

"My sister is licking my cunt."

"I have a cock in my arse."

"And, I have a cock to munch on."

She took a few sucks of her son's cock and released it from her mouth.

"I love cock."

She took Fred's cock back into her mouth for a few more sucks and released it again.

"I love cock.........so.........much," she said again and continued to suck her son's cock.

I heard a collective, "We know!"

I skipped to the 2:08 mark, near the end of the video.

I made a mental note to make a copy for myself so that I can watch the whole video in the future. I will be wanking to this for decades to come.

What came on the screen shocked me. Yes! Shocked me more than seeing my mother and aunt getting all their holes filled. More than the words that came out of Aunt Jo's mouth.

It was shot from a hand-held camera. It panned around showing the guys tugging on their cocks. They were in a semi-circle around my mother and aunt.

The camera then stopped to show Aunt Jo, seated with her back against what seemed to be a shower wall and my mother standing over her, pussy close to her face.

She was pissing into her mouth.

A close up showed that aunt Jo was swallowing my mother's piss.

My jaw dropped for a second time today.

My mother, who is one of the nicest, kindest and sweetest people that I know, was pissing in her sister's mouth.

Aunt Jo, equally as nice and sweet as my mother, was drinking her sister's piss.

This was just so kinky.

Such a turn on.

I increased the speed of my jerking.

Once my mother had run out of piss, she helped my aunt to her feet and they started to passionately kiss while locked in an embrace.

Aunt Jo broke the kiss and told my mother that she loves drinking her piss.

A voice in the background said, "I'm ready to shoot my load." It was my cousin Fred.

My mother and aunt made their way to Fred. The camera following them. They stopped in front of him and knelt down with their faces inches away from his cock.

Their mouths were open and ready for his cum. A few more jerks from Fred and his jizz started to come out of his cock into the waiting mouths of his mother and aunt. He distributed his load between the two women.