Let the Fucking Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera zoomed in, showing that both of the women were swallowing Fred's semen.

"I'm ready to come, too," was heard, and Fred moved away from the two women and his position was taken up by Uncle Barry.

My mother and aunt swallowed his cum as eagerly as they had done with Fred's.

"I'm ready!"

"So am I."

With that, Uncle Barry moved away and was replaced by Jason and John.

My cousin, John, was in front of my mother and my brother, Jason, was in front of our aunt. They both shot their loads at about the same time, covering each guy's mother and aunt with cum. Hot, sweet cum that both ladies seemed eager to gulp down.

"OK, David, it's your turn now. I'll take the camera off you," said Uncle Barry.

It was evident from the video that the camera was handed to Uncle Barry and once settled, it showed Dad moving to stand in front of his wife and sister-in-law.

He started to jerk his cock and while they were waiting for the last shot of cum, Mom and Aunt Jo started to kiss each other.

I started to jerk my cock faster and faster.

This was so amazingly erotic. It was such a turn on.

They were licking cum of each other's face and then kissing. This pattern of lick and kiss didn't last long because my father started to shoot his load into their mouths.

That was so erotic that I started to cum. Twice in a matter of not even 15 minutes.

The screen showed that the camera position had again changed. It showed them in the far rear of the room where the cum feasting took place.

They started to move towards the camera.

This was the same camera position as when this session started.

They reached the camera position. The two women were in the center surrounded by their men.

With cum on her face and through her hair, my mother started to speak:

"Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoyed this fuck session as much as we did. Until our next encounter, we bid you farewell, stay safe and happy fucking."

They all gave a wave and walked away from the camera view.

It finished how it started. With an empty room.

To Be Continued.