Let the Programming Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again increased the speed of the shaft and she moaned even louder. Her hips started to buck even more and I knew that she was getting very close. I pressed the shaft all of the way inside of her pressing the dolphin against her clit and she let out a deep moan followed by "Oh my god, oh my god!"

She was coming and I could feel the liquid flowing from her cunt. I pressed the vibrator in further to allow me to reach my tongue alongside to taste her cum. She kept bucking and reached for the vibrator, I started to pull it out thinking that the sensations were just too much.

"No, press it in harder and speed it up!" she demanded.

I complied and she continued moaning, bucking and her cum just continued to flow. I didn't know that Cathy was multi-orgasmic, but that would have been my best guess of what was happening.

After what seemed like ten minutes, she reached down and helped me pull the buzzing vibrator out of her pussy.

I turned it off and looked at my sexy wife. I set the vibrator aside and began to lightly lick the lips of her pussy, eagerly lapping up her juices.

"That is one hell of a vibrator, I'm glad we listened to Susan," Cathy cooed, obviously basking in the afterglow of intense orgasm. "I think I came at least four times!"

"Well, Susan is going to call me tomorrow to set up a time to be hypnotized, I told her that you would need to be there to make sure I wasn't being a bad boy. You can tell her how much you like the toy then."

Cathy smiled, "Maybe you'll be the one there to make sure I'm not being a bad girl!"

I smiled at the thought of those two gorgeous women together and felt my cock twitch.

"Oh and you have a sensual massage on Saturday, something called a Yoni Massage. Susan said you will love me forever after that."

"We will just have to wait and see," she said as she pushed me on my back and pulled down my lounge pants. "So what did you have in mind for us tomorrow?" Cathy asked.

I just smiled thinking of the times ahead. "You'll see, but you will have to try out the big toy tonight to make sure tomorrow will fly."

"I'm not sure about that," she responded. "And besides you haven't cum yet, why don't I take care of you first?" with that she slid her wet pussy onto my solid rod.

I moaned deeply and closed my eyes.

Cathy started grinding her hips back and forth and before long I could feel the cum begging for release.

"Do you want to see me ride that big cock you bought me?" Cathy asked in her sultry voice.

I looked up and she was playing with her nipples, looking down at me.

"Do you want to see it slide in and out of your sexy wife's cunt?"

The images of her bouncing up and down on that monster of a cock were going to get me there damn fast.

"Do you want to fuck me with that huge cock?" her voice was getting deeper and I could feel her juices flowing again on my cock.

"Does that big cock excite you?" I asked.

She just moaned in reply.

I stopped the fucking and pushed her over onto he back. I reached into her drawer and reached for "Mr. Big", the name I had affectionately given this monster of a cock. The weight of it in my hand was impressive and even more so the fact that I couldn't wrap my hand all the way around it.

I pulled it out of the drawer and eyed it with astonishment. It was one hell of a big cock and I was looking forward to seeing it slide into my wife's waiting pussy. I thought about grabbing a bottle of lube to lube the tip up, but reasoned that with as wet as Cathy felt on my cock, I'm sure this will be able to slip into her. Cathy just lay there on the bed as I moved closer with "Mr. Big".

"Are you ready for this?" I asked.

Cathy nodded and I pressed the head against her opening. I gently pressed him into her and her hips squirmed a bit. I pressed a bit more and her mouth opened with a deep breath. I didn't even have the head in yet and I knew this was the widest Cathy had ever been opened. I pulled the massive tip back out and slipped it back in with a bit more force.

Cathy moaned, but opened her legs even wider.

I pulled out and pressed even more in. Her breathing started to increase and she seemed to press her hips towards me. I pulled out again and pressed about three inches into her.

She moaned even more, "I'm going to cum! It feels so damn good to feel so full!"

I pulled out again so that just the tip was in and pressed even more into her.

She came with a yell and ground her hips into the bed. I continued fucking her with this huge cock while she came. The excitement of seeing her with this gigantic piece of dick in her and her moans would have had me coming with the slightest touch.

I continued to fuck her even deeper as she continued coming. When I had gotten the cock in her about seven or eight inches she abruptly pushed me away and pulled out the cock.

She mounted me again and began fucking me harder than she ever had.

In no time at all, I was shooting deep inside of her, grunting with pleasure and pulling her onto me even harder.

Somnambulism

The morning started off as usual with Cathy getting the kids off to school and daycare, but instead of me leaving for the office, I set up office on the dining room table and put the finishing touches on my presentation.

Since I knew she would be gone for an hour or so, I had plenty of time to wrap up all of the details for my upcoming trip. I confirmed the travel arrangements, the time and place of the presentation and the people who would attend the meeting. I made a note to myself to learn more about a book I just saw titled "Hypnotic Selling Techniques." If it worked with Cathy, maybe I could also increase my sales.