Let The River Run Free Pt. 01

Story Info
Three colleges friends on a new adventure.
3k words
4.32
7.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started out innocently enough. Three friends going out on the river. So many days had passed since college let out and it was summer after all. It was time to let go and just relax. School and the pressures of making something out of oneself could wait.

Nate, Allen and Brooklyn had met at the beginning of the school term. Nate had been the one to bring them all together over coffee and a heated debate about what should be done in the world. After hours of chatter and some get to know you flirting the three became inseparable.

Nate had made a couple of hook ups and Allen couldn't make up his mind who to fuck and who to study with so his level of horny was at an all time high. Brooklyn had one guy she was aiming to get in the sack but being the most studious she kept her mind on the school work and out of the crotches of men. The three together had never thought about anything other than hanging out and having each other's backs. Long talks and long walks together but nothing really came about, that is until the river.

The plan was to get some food, get some beer and find a spot to cast off for a glorious day of floating. Nate had thrown together a raft that had all the things one could need on a river. It had shade and plenty of lay down area as well as a small little shack to store what ever. It was easy to take it out of the water and tow it to an ideal spot. Allen left his truck at a spot about six hours down the rivers so when the day was done it would be easy to get back.

Truth be told this was the first time the trio had been away from school together and not needing to dress modesty for class. Allen had a blue muscle shirt on and some saggy cargo shorts. Nate was better equipped for a day on the water and had some lose fitting board shorts and a tank top. Brooklyn felt relaxed enough to sport a light white top over her miss matched bikini. She had a black bikini top with a bright flower pattern and some cheek covering hunter green bottoms. She opted not for the full on thong because she was not on the hunt to get laid and she didn't want to be constantly adjusting the thin fabric of her favorite thong bottom.

The boys eyes could not stop looking at Brooklyn's long lean legs and tight apple booty. Nate joked about slathering lotion where ever anyone needed it. "I might take you up on that, I don't want to ruin my tan I've been working on" replied Brooklyn. With that she bent over to grab her bag and towel. Allen could not help the rush of blood to his face and loins and quickly turned away so no one would see his lust at Brooklyn's small taught body. Ever the horn dawg, Nate made a slight snap with his tongue and tooth and shook his head. "Umm umm umm" grunted Nate. Brooklyn giggles it off, this could be interesting she thought.

Allen and Nate jumped in the water to help push the raft into the river. Allen welcomed the cold water on his slowly rising cock. It would probably garner some teasing and embarrassment if he hopped out of the water with a raging hard on. Both boys push on the raft and soon had it in a nice current that was slow and easy. Allen rolled out of the water then stood up to take in the sights. Nate used his broad shoulders and muscles to hoist himself right onto his feet. With that he gave a sharp slap on Allen's ass for a job well done. Allen jumped at the ass slap and said "Don't threaten me with a good time...".

It was time to get the party going so Nate grabbed a few beers and passed them around. "Fuck I left my weed in the truck down the river" exclaimed Allen. "Well that sucks Allen now I'm out a good buzz, I'll have to make due with just beer" pipped Brooklyn "nothing like wrapping my lips around a good bong and drifting off high as can be, well almost nothing"

"Lotion anyone" offered Nate. Holding the long bottle of sun tan lotion in a suggestive way. Brooklyn insisted she get some first, so Nate obliged. She arched her back and pull her white top off and let the sun hit the tops of her tits before she sat down on the raft facing the river. Nate stood up behind her, bottle in hand like a hard cock in the wind. He looked over at Allen as he jiggled the bottle and dribbled warm lotion all over Brooklyn's back. "Umm that warm lotion feels good, don't miss anywhere." Said Brooklyn. This was Nates cue to slowly rub lotion all over her back and side and even be so bold as to rub under her bikini top straps. Brooklyn lean back into Nates touch, it felt good to hand strong hands work her skin.

When Nate was done he looked at Allen with bottle in hand and asked if he wanted some. "Sure sure give me some man style lotion" said Allen. Nate stood behind Allen but this time let out a grunt as he blew a big gob of lotion onto Allen's back. He then wiped it all around cover Allen's back.

"How bout you Nate" asked Brooklyn. "No thanks I came prelubed for today" quipped Nate.

It seemed sexual banter was in the table so the three laid down on the raft and started talking about past conquests and lost chances. The light buzz of a few cold ones and the warm air made for everyone getting just the slightest bit more aroused.

Brooklyn had the rapped attention of Allen when she started to describe the best pussy eating technique. No it wasn't the alphabet on any of that other junk. Nate ended up dozing off with the chatter and the sound of the river flowing through his mind.

The conversation started to get a little bit more arousing for Brooklyn so she rolled over onto her stomach so Allen wouldn't see her nipples getting hard through her bikini top. That position didn't help Allen as it perfectly positioned her ass so the sun could hit it just right. "Fuck I'd like to hit that" thought Allen.

It was Allen who noticed it first, he looked over at Nate and could not help but see the large erect cock straining to stay contained in his board shorts. "Don't look now but Godzilla's tail is out" said Allen.

"What what... " said Brooklyn as she glanced over at Nate. Oh my what a nice sized cock she thought, as her mouth watered a bit and her pussy match drop for drop. "Come here, come here.." Brooklyn said as she knelt on one side of Nates crotch. She motioned for Allen to go on the other side.

The look in Brooklyn's eyes was dark, moist and full of lust as she looked over the restrained member. It was almost as if her pupils has gotten enlarged like a cat right before the pounce. Allen had always had a curious streak in him but with the sexy talk of the day around Brooklyn and the sight of such a glorious cock he was enthralled.

Nate seems oblivious to all the commotion as he lay in his back, arms above his head. He wasn't snoring but he had good deep breathing going on. It seems there could be a bit of exploring to do and Nate would not know.

Brooklyn reached out first and gently ran her hand over the fabric. She could feel the stiff shaft just under the smooth fabric. She started in the middle and move up to the top near the head. Even under the straining fabric she could just make out the soft urethra going up the shaft and the ridges of Nates cock head. She then moved her hand down to the bottom and could feel where the shaft tucked back and what could only be the beginnings of a rather large nut sack.

"Come on Allen you got to feel this cock" said Brooklyn. Allen reach out as well, this was his first time touch someone else's cock with intent. His head was fuzzy and it was as if his hand was touching something electric. He was a little more daring so he curved his hand and ran it up and down the length ever so slowly. It felt wide warm and soft in his hand. As his hand came up the shaft again Nate stirred just a little bit. Allen could not help himself and he just kept up his pace along the shaft hoping Nate would not wake up.

After each of them had felt what was to each the biggest cock witnessed, they looked at each other with eager urning. Brooklyn glanced at Nates face, it needed to be in a dream state if she was going to proceed. With no other movement Brooklyn reached out and slowly peeled back the flap of fabric holding down Nates member. The Velcro crackled and hissed as she gently pulled it back. With every inch more of the cock was freed. When she was done Nates cock was in the sun and what a sight it was. It has a light brown color and the head was a perfect pink. The skin around the head had been trimmed and so there was a darker ring around Nates cock.

Allen could not help but stare at Brooklyn and the cock now warming in the sun. Now that the fabric was gone Nates shaft hovered just a few inches above his belly. Allen wondered why the cock head never poked out of Nates shorts.

Nate was still breathing deeply and nothing move on his face. This would be an epic always moment if he woke up.

Brooklyn urged Allen, "go on touch it". The only though in Allen's head was "what am I supposed to do with that?"

Allen had to feel the skin first hand so he gently reached out and touched the warm skin. Using just his finger tips he traced the biggest of the veins running up and down the shaft. One little detail Allen noticed was that there was a little precum forming on the head. It was shiny and glistening in the warm sun. Next he traced his finger through the scrotum and watch it tighten and react to his touch.

Brooklyn kept a close eye on Nates face to make sure all was well. "Look at all that precum" whispered Allen. Brooklyn looked at the shiny prize on Nates cock. Her tongue wiggled in her mouth in anticipation of a lick or two. Should I she though, this is a step that's hard to come back from. She leaned over and extended her tongue. She hid the spot with the back of her tongue first and felt the slippery sensation. She flipped her tongue around to savor the salty liquid. There was just the slightest jump in Nates cock when she licked.

Allen was next and he was bold at this point. He gently grabbed the base of the cock and lifted it up so it was straight. With his head on fire and his mouth agape he lay forward and put his lips around to top of Nates cock. Holding the head in his mouth he lapped up all the salty slick juice he could find. More appeared but it was quickly gobbled up. Pulling his mouth off the cock was an exercise in restraint as he wanted to feed more head into his mouth.

The look of surprise on Brooklyn's face was expected. Allen had never led on that he went both ways. Brooklyn was a little disappointed that her gaydar hadn't pick up on this detail. Nate made a bit of a blip but not Allen.

Now that each had acted on Nates cock how far was it going to go before either Nate woke up, or somebody cums. The next steps would all depend on just how heavy a sleeper Nate was.

Brooklyn was next in the ladder of progress. She grasp the cock by its base. She was not even able to get her hand all the way around but she had enough leverage to pick up the heavy prick. She lowered her mount and took the head in her mouth. Slowly she pushed the head back until her lips were around the dark ring below Nates cock head. She really wanted to pull some more shaft skin in her mouth and then pull her head back but she though better of making all that movement. None the less she slowly bobbed up and down on the shaft, dealing with the precum as it made her mouth slick and salty.

She pulled off the cock and then pointed it at Allen. He took to in his mouth now and gently slid up and down to the same level she had Brooklyn was so turned on watch a guy suck another guys cock. Her head started getting fuzzy as well with new areas of arousal in her brain. With that she reached down and with a single finger started rolling her labia through the bikini bottom. Stoking the fire in her loin, not sure how she was going to put it out but letting it rise regardless.

Allen soon pulled off the cock and looked over at Brooklyn to see what could be next. Brooklyn shrugged her shoulders and while still holding the cock this whole time she took it in her mouth again. This time she opened her mouth wide so she would not scrape her teeth and pushed the soft head all the way to the back of her throat. She got it far enough to push her tonsils back and tickle the back of her throat. This was the kind of cock sucking she loved. The only thing missing was fervent speed. She moved up and down over and over experience the texture flavor and smell of the monster in her mouth.

Allen was waiting patiently to slather the cock with his tongue. When Brooklyn finally broke free he put his hand over hers to keep the cocks tight and starry to lick from bottom to top. Running his lips up and down the shaft as well.

And then it happened, Nate hand been holding his poker face for quite some time. The gentle hands on his cock is what first work him up but he waited to see what would happen. Allen was a conquest he had not attempted yet but this was more that he expected.

Nate whispered, "if you want to see me come you better put the cock back in your mouth Allen". Both Brooklyn and Allen jumped when they heard this. Suck and embarrassment laced with list was on there faces.

"Go ahead, you can't leave me like this" said Nate. So with that Allen open wide and dropped onto the cock that was now wet and glistening in the sun. Up and down Allen sucked the cock savoring ever moment. He then passed it to Brooklyn who not only went as deep but now added the fervent speed she craved.

Nate was trying to hold on but the blow job was just too good. He spread his legs just a bit so his scrotum would be able to pull up just before he came. He started to feel that little tingle, the ember of a massive orgasm. He concentrated on the feeling pushing it teasing it.

Brooklyn Bering the most experience of the two could sense what was about to happen. She paused with the cock half way into her mouth and swiped her tongue just behind the head. The shaft was swelling in her mouth. She reached down to pull Nate balls lower, one to delay the inevitable and two to push him closer to the edge.

Nate could not hold out any longer he reached out and place his hand on the back of Brooklyn's head and guided her to the last rhythm he needed to blow his load. The tingle had moved back to his balls and was now bursting forth down his cock, forcing him to thrust his hips and blow the top of his head off. The fist burst left out of his cock and the cum was flowing.

Brooklyn felt the hand in her head and this excited her, she was going to get the salty goo she craved so much. The shaft swelled and a blast flew out and splash in her throat. Two more warm shots came out and then she jacked the shaft and passed it to Allen.

Allen was so eager, he saw that Nate was cuming and he wanted to taste the sweet salty bath. When Brooklyn pulled out Nates cock in mid spurt he quickly pushed the erupting head into his mouth and savored the hot salty jets coating his mouth and throat. He moved up and down with the slippery shaft going in and out. He was gentle not to put too much suction, because after a load like this, Nate cock would be very sensitive.

Nate let to all go and burst after burst erupted from his cock. With each shit came a bolt of please that rocked his entire body. When Brooklyn passed his cock to Allen it was like it started all over again. More and more cum with more and more bolts of pleasure. At last the cuming subsided and Nate was left with a hypersensitive cock and an empty ball sack.

"Man oh man all those years of poker paid off, I was aware of what was going on when you first knelt by my cock. One could say I was fishing with my swollen member..." laughed Nate.

Brooklyn slapped him on the arm but was happy it went down. Allen was still in a daze about his new found cock sucking skills.

Brooklyn stood up and grasped her bikini bottoms by the side and slid them down as she bent over. "So what's next fellas" she said.

To be continued!!