The Gang

Story Info
A couple fantasise about their friends.
1.7k words
4.19
17.1k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discovered this on my laptop from some months ago. Following some real life inspiration I managed to get this down, apparently. I have placed it in 'Group Sex' as this is where the story is heading, which should be no spoiler after this chapter! Enjoy!

*

It had been a great night. There was nothing I enjoyed more than going out with my girlfriend and a group of our friends. Niamh sat across from me; I could only imagine the things we would do once we got home. In fact, I could, because she had been whispering in my ear what she was going to do to me, when she got me on my own, all night. Of all the options, her sucking my dick right now would go down a treat. I looked around the rest of the table and decided I would take any of them sucking my dick, if I was honest. Lucy and Tia were the hottest. Kate had a sexy little petite body too but was less obvious in her beauty than the other two; with that said, I would have loved to get a handful of that small but pert ass. However, Kate was taken by my best friend, Luke, who happened to be sat to her left. Besides, she would be far too innocent for my tastes from what I knew of her.

Tia was the youngest, almost like my little sister, not that it stopped me imagining her lips around my throbbing cock. She too had a boyfriend, but he was a prick and younger than even her- he would have been no competition if I really wanted her. Out of all of the girls though, with maybe the exception of Niamh, Lucy was the one that turned me on the most. She was tall and athletic, with a big ass and bigger tits. Lucy's parents were both white, but her permanently sun kissed, olive skin suggested otherwise. Today she was wearing a cute, tight t-shirt and short denim shirt with her hair in a ponytail; she was sex on legs- did I mention they were goddess like as well?

"What's the best present you've ever bought Niamh, Dylan?" Lucy asked, once a waiter had cleared all of our empty dishes away.

"This necklace maybe, do you think?" I replied, and Niamh nodded her head.

"That's my favourite present off Luke," Kate grinned, but her smile faded as she reached for her own necklace and realised it was not there. "What the hell?"

"Where's it gone?" Luke exclaimed, clearly worried about its whereabouts. "Did you have it on before we came out?"

"Yeah I thought so?" Kate answered.

"We were in a bit of a rush, though," Luke said.

"Too busy getting ready like me?" Tia laughed.

"Yeah, something like that..." Kate blushed.

"Bet they were screwing," Lucy whispered to me with a giggle. The wine caused her to have said it a little too loudly and everyone overheard it. Kate and Luke exchanged a naughty glance and Kate blushed even more. "Shit! You were screwing!"

"No we weren't!" they both said in hasty union.

"I'm proud of you guys, didn't know you had it in you!" Tia laughed.

"We weren't!" Kate insisted, even we all knew they had been, before turning to Luke. "Anyway, check the photo of us before we came out. We can check to see if I lost it whilst we've been out or not."

Luke did as he was told and fired up his phone. He swiped a few times, and what turned out to be one time too many. The phone came to life with noise- sex noises. Grunting and moans escaped across the table as Luke fought to turn it off. Dissatisfied at his efforts, and our fits of laughter, Kate joined in on the act. All she succeeded in doing was causing Luke to drop the phone, which flew across the table landing face up for us all to see.

On the screen was a video of Kate and Luke. Kate was Dylant over the desk in Luke's room and he was savagely thrusting into her. After a second, he reached forward and grabbed her hair and as he pulled away you could see the necklace break after catching on his watch. Kate managed to reach forward and grab the phone, but could not turn it off before the words 'Fuck me harder, Daddy! Make me cum!", escaped Virtual-Kate's lips. Luke and Kate sat there in mortified silence. We all managed to contain ourselves for approximately three seconds before we started crying with laughter.

"At least we've solved the necklace problem," Niamh giggled.

"I didn't know you had that in you," Tia wailed.

"Kate certainly had Luke in her!" Lucy screamed.

That was the final straw. Mortified, Kate stood up, apologised and said they had to go. I asked them if they wanted the lift I had agreed to give them, but she insisted they would get a cab instead. They both left, Luke with an apologetic head nod, and we all descended back into fits of laughter.

*

Niamh and I got home around midnight. We had only moved into this house, our first together, around six months ago. Since then, we had been able to be a lot more sexual with each other since we were no longer under my parents' roof. It had done wonders for our relationship, and how adventurous we were with sex, we had even been considering a threesome recently- something that would have been uncontemplatble for Niamh before we started exploring. In fairness to Luke and Kate, we were not all that shocked by the video- that was a regular evening for us; though, it was on the wild side for their outward personalities. The voyeurs in us were rather turned on.

"Want to do a bit of role play tonight?" Niamh ventured.

"Of course, what roles? Nurses and patient? School teacher and pupil?" I asked.

"Can you pretend to be Luke?" she asked nervously, biting her lip. For a moment, I was taken aback but then I thought of a plan.

"Really?" I replied.

"Yeah, that video was so hot. I want you to take me from behind like he did with Kate; he's really hot as well, like a cheap and nasty version of you," Niamh laughed. It was true, we did look similar but my girlfriend was just being kind- he was by far the better looking of the two of us, in my opinion. "You know I've always had a bit of a thing for him."

"Fine, on one condition," I said.

"Name it."

"You're Lucy."

"Shit, really?" Niamh said, shocked but also seemingly cool about it. "I didn't even have a clue you had a thing for her."

"Oh yeah, the things I would do to her..."

"Okay, I'm Lucy. But don't refer to me as that, just close your eyes and pretend. Will take the realism out of you being Luke otherwise."

"Deal."

That was fair enough, I thought. I would be able to see it was not Lucy just by looking, but with me behind her Niamh could very realistically get in to it enough to believe I was Luke. Niamh pulled her jeans off and went to brush her teeth. I was going to wait on the bed for her to come back, but I had an overwhelming urge to fuck...Lucy. I stripped and marched into the bathroom, hard on still going strong. Without asking, I slid her thong to the side and slid in. She gasped, tooth brush in her mouth.

"Dylan, what are you doing?" Niamh asked.

"Shush, it's not Dylan, it's Luke and you're about to cum harder than he's ever made you," I husked which made her moan with pleasure. She was already plenty wet enough, so I began to slide slowly in and out. Steadily, I increased my pace. She spat out the toothpaste and brush still in her mouth. I gripped her hips with both hands. She moaned deeply. I closed my eyes. Niamh had a big ass too, not as toned as Lucy's put probably around the same size. It was not hard to imagine it was Lucy who was taking my cock right now. I went to almost full speed, thrusting in and out.

"Jesus Christ, fuck me Luke," Niamh moaned.

I reached forward and pulled her hair back, as Luke had in the video. The moans increased in volume. I used her hair to control her now, yanking her head back in rough motions as I steadied myself on her back with my other hand.

"Harder, Luke. Fuck me harder," Niamh cried.

I did as I was told. I doubled my speed, a feat I thought impossible. I zoned out, thinking of Lucy's back and ass. Her cute cropped ponytail swaying as I pounded her. The thought made me even hornier. I regripped her hips and moved her closer into me rather than thrust into her. She was so wet; her body was almost limp with pleasure. It was like fucking a rag doll. For a second, I allowed myself to escape back to reality. I saw her face her the bathroom window. Her Chinese features distorted in pleasurable pain. She looked as if she was on another planet. I had never seen her look like that when 'I' was fucking her.

I could tell Niamh was close to coming. The pleasure was so good now that she could not even make a sound. I returned to thinking about Lucy, and cumming inside her. Instead, my mind was filled with images of Kate and that video.

"Oh Kate! I'm going to cum!"

"Me too Luke!"

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as my cum shot out and covered her pussy's walls. She was certainly moaning now, as much as she could anyway between shallow breaths. My cum kept coming, more being shot out than had in a while. Niamh, too, was still in the throes of her orgasm. Eventually, it subsided and she collapses to the floor with a simple murmur of, "Luke.". I sat on the edge of the bath and tried to regain my breath. Once we were ready, we kissed as each other and made our way to bed; I thought nothing more of it until the morning.