All Comments on 'Let Your Conscience be Your Guide'

by williepeter

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Decent. Why would she be the only one fired for having an affair after hours? If there was a non-fraternization policy, they would both get hit. Only disciplining her considering her bragged and made it public invites a lawsuit. Why would her son stick by her side? Assuming they raised their kids to do the right thing, the kids would know this was a major mess up - especially as they are grown. He might not abandon his mother, but you can bet their relationship took a serious hit. Last thought, if she finds someone new to date, how is she going to explain what she did? Lie or tell the truth? The lie could back to haunt her, and of course telling someone you made a horrible mistake that destroyed your marriage isn't going to go over well when you want that person to trust and love you. I hope she likes cats...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah. Fucking stupid.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

A very common scenario here in LW, not very well told. =2=

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

you lose a star for the totally racist "I'M REALLY NOT A RACIST SEE, SEE MY WHITE GULIT" throwaway line in the second to last paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On what grounds was she sacked?

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Totally blows away any constraints regarding credibility. Every paragraph introduces more science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too late to let her conscience guide her! Her daughter not talking to her wasn't a very bad thing to her! Why did she need a conscience after destroying everything in her life? Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Men have always had the power to walk away. No simps here. Just a real man, a real entitled idiot, and an entitled bitch that forgets a few generations ago....men like him were run outta town for trying to seduce married people.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Just wondering why she was fired and John wasn't?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I looked at this writers list of stories and asked myself. "If I had all those stories with corresponding low scores, would I submit another?"

Apparently the answer is yes and that's why I didn't bother trying to read it. More of the same. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, why was she dismissed and not him

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

For a very populated 'wife goes on a date' subgenre, this was too heavy on the sermonising, characters were cardboard, dialog was flat and wooden. But thanks for hilarious lines like "I realize I had been stereotyping black men, and that led to my fall from grace." Her lobotomy probably has more to do with her fate than any petty racial stereotyping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what happened to the black guy in this story if you cant complete the story done write it

1959richard21959richard2over 2 years ago

Meh, nothing new.

Not much effort by williepeter.

Not much score, lol.

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If people could feel the "buyer's remorse" before they cheated, many of them would likely decide to do otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lujon2019 calm down. All that line says is that she did not perform her pre-consumer fact check before buying the product. She listened to a smooth talking salesman pitch his product, then after buying it she realized it did not perform or live up to the advertised expectations. She should have read the fine print in the warranty! I see white women walking behind their black men all over the place. Most have a look of regret in their eyes. The cultural and social hurdles of interracial relationships are huge, even by today's GREATLY relaxed standards. I think most white girls have parent rebellion issues and don't think through the ramifications that the mixed culture relationship holds. The white girl ends up being rejected by her race ("What? We aren't good enough for you girl?") and rejected by the other ("What's your white ass doing coming around here messing with our men?"). We have had a number of married friends over the years that were IR couples. One is still together after 30+ years (Hisp. male/white female), one very strong marriage ended with the death of a spouse (white male/black female). All of the others ended in divorce (black males/white females).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Geez another BBC story?? Hasn't this fetish runs it's course yet??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John was the "new guy" in the office and should have been the first to go, she was 40 yrs./6 mo. old when John came to work there. It was a week and a half til her birthday but he had started priming her to cheat with him weeks before that. So it is all taking place during the customary 6 month probationary period for at will dismissals most companies have for new hires. Janet was a long term employee. If Janet was the only one fired then she may have grounds for wrongful termination. She could possibly claim sexual discrimination as well if the male employee did not get the same punishment for his more egregious actions (he did actively pursue her). One could argue that John was indeed fired and in a huff as he left the building, told the black security guard about Janet. Mr. Daniel's need not have mentioned John's firing to Janet.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Nothing to like in this story. I found it insulting to both Husband and wives.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Martian slutrays burn the flesh. Her dismissal is BS though

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the sex had been fantastic she wouldn't have had a moment's regret. No true guilt or remorse for her failure of character and intelligence, just the blues from making a bad trade. The ex husband should send the predator asshole a Thank You card. She would have flaked out sooner or later with some other BBC. The sooner you cut out the tumor the better.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the story was real to me as I have hear it before from one of the ladies that worked for me and had to talk to me about it and try to get out of some of the B.S. happening in her life over a one night stand. I told her, I'm sorry but for one night you gave up 20 yrs. of nights? She regretted it but we got them back together in a year after he found out that one mistake doesn't stop him he keep looking and then it hit him in the face. He never gave her the second change he kept giving himself to find the right woman. Funny how we judge women so hard for the same thing we tell our buddy's about on Monday we did on Sat. night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I was in the service .. I was told by a friend who happened to be Black that My wife was cheating on Me . He told Me this after I had pulled him out of a Hummer that hit an IED . I asked him if He would have told Me if I hadn't helped him out . He said No it was only pussy . Needless to say that I informed him not to ever be in My Squad ever again .

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Then, she got a lawyer. Even one with just a barely pulse who had to take the bar exam five times before passing could slam dunk this case! Then, he filed multiple lawsuits against her employer, including sexual harassment by an employee, by a vendor and for unlawful discharge. After settling out of court for several million, she bought five cats and spent her 40s writing cuckold and hotwife stories on Literotica, with each plot being worse than the last one. Several of the BTB cabal stroked out over her last one, which earned an all time low score of .0000023.

.

3/5.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I started out giving this lazy author, who tries to use the cheating wife's lover is an irresistible big black dildo trope just to get on the recent ir bandwagon, a *1. But the gentle btb and the admission that the cheating, white bitch stereotyped the poor innocent bbc as a sexual predator raised it to a *3.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Another ludicrous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was OK......sort of f stereotyped ????

But because of the way the asshole was (and it isn't racial) he needs to have his ass kicked "big time".

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

A very good story. A lot packed in a short story. Thank-you for this read.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The idiot arrogant wife did not understand that "let you conscience be your guide" meant "you are about to screw things up royally" ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do so many modern American women think they can cram feces down their husband's throats without ... negative results?

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Another "Tale-of-the-Totally-Predictable" and although seemingly innocuous (if a bit heavy-handed with the saccharine) at first, I did in fact initially thew it down in disgust a quarter of the way through when I ran into that first racialist stereotyping of

"have been married to a wonderful man for the last twenty years. We have two grown children,..

.. My husband James has been very supportive of me over the years. ....helped put me through school to get my accounting degree. He even moved us to be closer to my work, which lengthen his commute significantly.

Not only that, but he was a great lover, ...we still enjoyed great sex after twenty years. ..We shared our fantasies and experimented sexually. ...only fantasy I didn't share was my desire to have sex with a black man..."

Oh PLEASE! . NO! . NOT that Trite-and-Cheesy worn-into-the-ground, tired-and-weary, racist old cliché, please!

But eventually returned, reasoning that it couldn't possibly be that ham, now could it?

Yep! It really WAS that old corn! Yuk!

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

Sad tale, but what did she expect? Bed down with a guy with a bigger cock than his brain (regardless of race) with no class or respect for women and that’s what you get. Thankfully husband struck back quickly and effectively. MC will likely never meet her grandkids (by the daughter). Famous last words: “You said I could”. BTB to the crisp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"he confirmed the truth of the tumors he started" um please never ever write such a thing again... if people get to be there own sources the world would burn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stupid and a little racist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid and more than a little racist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not erotic - at all. Doesn't belong on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilliepeter@williepeter
Retired engineer, retired on the coast. My writing background has been technical writing. The works of writers like saddletramp1956 and kalimaxos inspired me to give it a try. I enjoy comments from published authors, in most cases the comments are helpful. Anonymous comments...