Let Yourself In, Why Don'tcha?

Story Info
Her neighbor doesn't understand boundaries.
2.5k words
3.5
5.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirRender
SirRender
125 Followers

I threw together this story in a weekend, an attempt at a shorter and simpler story which is more about the idea than the details. For anyone who does appreciate my more typical stories, fear not--I am also working on one of those.

If you enjoy my stories, I don't often check feedback here on Literotica so you can email me through my profile. I'm happy to discuss my stories, story ideas and how I can improve my writing.

=====

Paul turned the knob of the entry door of the condominium apartment and stepped inside from the hallway after three successive knocks on the door elicited no response. It was not the first time he had let himself into one of his neighbors' homes; it was unlikely to be his last.

On that particular afternoon he was quite pleased by the scene onto which he entered. His lovely young neighbor across the hall, Crystal, a woman in her mid-to-late twenties with supple skin the color of evaporated milk and long, wavy strawberry blonde hair which came halfway down her back, was obliviously dancing in the middle of her living room while wearing headphones and nothing else. She was rocking out to something good because she needed to hold the headphones in place on her ears with both hands while bopping her head, with her eyes shut and light pink lips mouthing words, and she was gyrating and swaying her hips to the rhythm.

Paul pushed the door to behind him and stood watching, motionless and silent, for maybe a minute... maybe two. After she turned and was facing halfway away from him, he advanced and tapped her twice on the shoulder.

Crystal let out a gasp and jumped backward nearly a foot. Instinctively her hands balled into fists and came up at the ready. This left her pert breasts and small patch of very light red bush exposed while she worked out that she was in no direct danger and her fight or flight response turned to annoyance at her unmindful neighbor. Realizing then that she was standing totally nude before the man, she began trying to cover herself with her hands, but could not decide whether to cover each breast with one hand, thus leaving her bush exposed, or to cross one arm over her chest and clamp the other hand over her crotch. She alternated between the two at least three times. He just enjoyed the show of her embarrassed indecision.

"Paul, you've GOT to stop letting yourself in!" she chastised. "What do you want, anyway?"

Paul pointed back over his shoulder with his thumb. "Your door was unlocked. Anyway, just wanted to remind you about the next condo association meeting. It's coming up in two weeks. We'll be electing a new board, so make sure to be there."

"Yes," she said, "I know that. You told me last week and I saw it on the message board in the lobby."

Paul did not move to leave, he stood there, hands in his pockets, looking her up and down. No matter whether her boobs and bush were being covered, she had nice curves and was filled out in all the right places and most everything was on display, from her smooth legs to her bubble butt, wide hips and love handles, her pudgy belly and all the way up to the dimples at the corners of her mouth and her chubby cheeks.

Still having one arm across her chest and a hand clamped over her pussy, Crystal spat, "You can go now. You shouldn't even be here. Please stop letting yourself in."

He nodded his head and turned slowly away from her. "Just making sure you remember to come to the meeting. You've missed it before."

"That was one time, four months ago. I'll be there. I know about it."

Paul trudged out of her apartment and into the hall where he looked back once to enjoy the sight of her full naked body before pulling the door closed.

Crystal did not see Paul again for more than a week. It helped, perhaps, that she actively thought to lock her entry door. But old habits are hard to break, and living on the third floor of a building which had a doorman in the lobby and required an access card to come up the elevator, after several days she fell back into her routine of not even thinking about the lock.

Until after eight days he let himself into her place while she was showering. He could her the water running and walked through the rooms calling, softly, for her until he came to the bathroom door which was pushed to but not shut. Though the crack in the doorway he could see vague movement through her shower door. He pushed open the door an stepped inside. Now he had a very clear view, aside from a general fog of steam and water droplets clinging to the inner surface of the glass shower door, of her naked and wet body. She was at that instant rinsing her hair, standing with her head tilted back and hands up to push the water between the strands of hair. This stance pushed her already nice boobs forward.

When she finished rinsing her hair, Crystal lowered her head and opened her eyes. Water running down her forehead temporarily blinded her and she blinked a few times to clear her vision, then she saw the form standing in the bathroom doorway. She tried to shriek but only a weak "ack" came out. She slid open the shower door to get a better view of the intruder and then saw it was Paul.

Was he an idiot, a fool, mentally deficient, or just a creep? He had let himself into not only her place but several other neighbors' places, both men and women, during the two years she had known him; it seemed to just be the way that he was; if a door was unlocked, he let himself in. He had never tried to lay a hand on her, which led to her thought that he might just be a fool without an actual thought in his head.

Nevertheless, there he stood watching her shower and she was furious! She raised her hands and made a motion like strangling him but failed to try to cover herself at first.

"Hey neighborino!" he said in a chipper tone. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Um, taking a show-wer! Are you blind?"

"Glad to say I'm not," he laughed, taking in the sight of the hot water running down her nude body.

"Oh God!" she then said, and threw up her arms to cover her nudity while also turning her back to him, which gave him an unobstructed view of her round butt which jiggled like a plate of gelatin dessert. "Go away, Paul! What are you doing here?"

"Reminding you, the association meeting is in six days."

Crystal turned to face him. She was so astounded at his gall that she motioned with one arm outstretched, leaving her boobs uncovered. "You fucking told me that last week. It's not for another week."

"Six days," he corrected.

"Another week," she repeated. "I'm not late. I haven't forgotten. There's still time."

"Oh, but also the time and location got changed. Did you know that?"

She asked, exasperated, "This couldn't have waited?"

Paul calmly replied, "The time and location for the meeting were changed. Arthur and Annie are going out of town so can't host the meeting this month. It'll be in 34C at 22:35 hours. That's military time, of course. It means 10:35 at night."

Crystal replied, "Yes, alright, thank you. I'll be there." Then she paused and wrinkled up her face. "10:35? Isn't that kind of late?"

Paul just repeated while looking her up and down, "34C at 22:35."

She stood naked before him for a couple more minutes arguing about him being in her bathroom, and trying unsuccessfully to cover her wet, naked body with only her hands, then asked him to pass her a towel.

He took the towel hanging on the towel bar and passed it to her, then took it back, offered it again but dropping it on the floor when she reached for it. He enjoyed seeing her crouch down to retrieve it and when she growled at him, "Augh, Paul you make me so crazy!" he grinned.

"What will it take -- what will it really take -- to get through your head that you can't barge into my apartment anymore?"

Without missing a beat and with no hint of derision or insincerity, he answered, "A blow job would be nice."

Crystal threw up her hands and said, "You know what, if that's what it's going to take, for you to get your rocks off once, then fine." She folded the towel and knelt atop it on the bathroom tile, motioning for him to step forward. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down almost to his knees, then pulled down his briefs. His already stiff penis sprang forward. It was not the biggest nor the best looking in the world, but it was sturdy and throbbed with the blood rushing into it. Crystal touched it with her fingertips before circling her fingers around the shaft. She gave a few tentative strokes then moved her face forward. She pressed her pursed lips against the head of it, then inhaled deeply though her nose -- in part to steel her nerves -- and opened her mouth. Her tongue probed out from between her thin, pink lips and danced across his penis head. He moaned and arched backward. She licked more insistently then pushed forward to take him centimeter by centimeter into her hot, moist mouth.

Crystal gave him a good, long blow job complete with pulling his cock out of her mouth every so often to kiss and lick up and down the length of his shaft. The bathroom vanity light gleamed off the heavy layer of her spit coating him from balls to tip. Speaking of balls, she began to caress and then to roll his balls between hr fingers while sucking his cock. She enjoyed the way this made him twitch and moan as he neared orgasm, and she would then withdraw fully and take a breath of steamy air -- as the shower was still running hot behind her -- before starting up again.

Minutes passed and Paul grew impatient with the delayed satisfaction, finally gripping the back of her head with both his hands and plunging fully into her mouth. He began to face fuck her quickly and without letting up until, actually quite soon after, he passed the point of no return and began to gush inside her mouth.

Thankfully for her he released his grip on her head so she could withdraw, but as his semen dribbled from the corners of her mouth down her chin, he continued spurting and covered most of her lower face and chest with more. After catching her breath and wiping her face with the back of her hand, Crystal quipped, "Great, now I need another shower."

It was three days later when Paul next let himself in, again after knocking on her door first. In his mind, in his defense, he did always announce himself and gave her the opportunity to answer the door on her own terms. He likely, however, did not even consider this and felt no need to defend his behavior as he seemed to not even think anything of entering his neighbors' homes if they left their doors unlocked, and for whatever reason Crystal continued to leave hers unlocked.

He found her asleep in her bedroom, naked from the waist up and wearing just a pair of satin brief panties, lying with her top sheet erratically bunched up and pushed aside off her body. She was stomach down, with her bubble butt upward and her torso turned sideways using both her hands folded under her head as a pillow. He had a lovely view of bare sideboob.

Paul called her name in something more than a whisper but lower than conversational level, but she did not respond. After eight or nine seconds he cleared his throat loudly and again called her name. Crystal sleepily rolled onto her back, dragging one arm across her eyes to block out the light, and gave him a clear view of her pert breasts and belly. She stretched and yawned then went right back to sleep. He stood silently admiring her for over another minute.

He called her name louder now, with force, and she grumbled something incoherent. He announced that a package was left at her door and he brought it in so that it would not get stolen. "Just leave it," she groggily mumbled.

"I need you to wake up so I can give it to you," he says. Suddenly she sat bolt upright with her palms flat on the bed at her sides.

"Paul, for crying out loud. Again?!" Then she seemed to suddenly realize that she was naked, hopped out of bed and frantically tried to cover her nakedness with her hands. "Just leave it, will ya?"

"I'm making sure it's delivered to you, that you take possession of it, so nobody can claim it was stolen or anything." He held out the package, a large packing tube such as posters get mailed in. Seeing that Paul was unwilling to just set the damned thing down and leave, and unable to both cover herself and take the shipping tube, she grudgingly reached out with both hands to take it. Paul pulled it away and teased, "What do you say when someone has done something nice for you?"

"Fuck off, Paul."

"No, that's not it."

"For fuck's sake, Paul, you're such a goddamn creep! This is my bedroom. I'm naked."

Looking her body up and down he commented, "Yes, very nice."

"Okay fine then! Thank you Paul. Thank you for breaking into my apartment to bring me something you didn't need to bring in anyway..."

"Oh, it was nothing. I was in the area."

"Thank you for watching me sleep, for leering at me, and for toying with me rather than giving me my own package."

"Oh this?" Paul said, regarding the poster tube now as if noticing it for the first time. He tossed it aside onto her bed.

"Paul, what's it going to take for you to stop letting yourself into my place?"

He told her that he'd really like to have sex with her. She replied, "Okay, but this is the LAST time!" She slipped out of her panties, got down on all fours on her bed and slapped her ass which jiggled enticingly. Paul was soon stripped down to nothing and got onto the bed behind Crystal, entering her pussy and reaching around to squeeze her dangling tits.

After several minutes fucking like wild animals, they switched positions to where he was lying on his back and she straddled him facing toward him and bounced on his hard cock. He propped himself up on his elbows to lick and suck her tits while she fucked him. After another few minutes she climaxed, squealing in delight and shuddering. A minute or so later he grunted and also climaxed, shooting his sperm deep inside her. Crystal shouted, "Oh my god! You came inside me. I'm not on birth control!"

SirRender
SirRender
125 Followers