Lethal Weapon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ARREST MADE IN CONNECTION WITH 2010 DRUG DEATH

A two year investigation into a local man's death has led to an arrest in the case. Columbus Police arrested Michael Hunsaker, 50 of 204 W 9th street in connection with the death of local resident, Roger Murtaugh. The body of Mr Murtaugh was found along Bluegrass Creek in 2010. A preliminary autopsy found that he had suffered from a heart attack as a result of a drug overdose. The toxicology report showed that he had a lethal dose of several drugs in his system at the time of death. Official documents show the following drugs were in Murtaughs' system: cocaine, hydrocodone (Vicodin), oxycodone (painkiller), alprazolam (Xanax), nordiazepam (Valium)and temazepam (anti-anxiety. The above mentioned drugs had apparently been ground into a fine powder and mixed into a bottle of an unnamed alcohol product.

Numerous tips led to the two year long investigation. Police found evidence at the scene and at Hunsaker's home. Several witnesses put Mr Hunsaker with the lethal concoction in his possession at the scene of Mr Murtaugh's death. Subsequent witnesses attested that Mr Hunsaker showed intent. He was charged with first degree murder and is being held on $500,000 bond. Mr Hunsaker was also charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell.

A large photo of Michael also accompanied this article.

-------

The week following the McAllister's return to Cleveland, Dan's wife received an envelope in the mail from an anonymous source. Inside was a dvd of Dan having sex with some skinny, grey haired woman doing bad Elvis impersonations in a horrible southern, backwoods accent. The woman's face had been blurred to hide her identity. Also included inside of the envelope, was a letter explaining how Dan had proceeded to pick this woman up at the local market and taken her back to his hotel. The author/sender had claimed that he was a jealous husband, and had followed the pair, then slipped into Dan's room before the door closed completely. The anonymous sender also claimed that Dan looked to be intoxicated and had chased the woman out of the hotel room and down the hall, also throwing in the little tidbit that Dan was still naked at the time. He claimed that Dan's little run down the hall had given him the opportunity to slip out of the room unnoticed, and that he never saw Dan again.

The actual events of that Wednesday night the week before, were a little more deceptive than what was written in the letter though.

After Dan drank the glass of wine, it took about 30 minutes for the effects of the big dose of ecstasy they had given him to kick in. Trish had held him at bay with a lot of kissing and letting him suck and play with her breasts, telling him how much that turned her on. After Dan started showing signs that he was 'leaving for outerspace,' Trish told him that she needed to check something in the kitchen, she would return shortly. Amanda stripped off her top and slipped in to take Trish's place, then led him outside to his SUV. As she nursed Dan (literally) in the back seat, Martin drove them back to the Marriot. Jeff came along and rode shotgun, just in case Dan became belligerent. Trish followed in her car.

Once at the hotel, Amanda stuck her hand into Dan's pocket and retreived his key card, then wrapping a blanket around themselves, the two slipped into a side entrance and went up to Dan's room. A short while later, Martin, Trish and Jeff went up and sneaked in through the door that Amanda had propped open with her shoe. Once inside, Jeff went through Dan's things and found his home address and phone number, then captured the whole event with a cell phone.

When the 'tryst' was over, Amanda got dressed and the four of them wrapped Dan in a blanket once again, and led him back out to his Escalade. Martin drove again and Trish followed them over to the County Courthouse, where they left Dan.

Dan's wife thought about trying to find who the mystery woman was that had slept with her husband, but after seeing a news reports on tv about the murder in the small town where Dan had been arrested, she changed her mind. One of the reports mentioned that the suspected motive for the murder had been a love triangle. It also showed an interview with the wife of the killer, her demeanor and voice sounded awfully familiar. Had Michael Hunsaker been the one who had sent the dvd of Dan and the woman to her? Her and Dan had decided to stay together and work on their marriage, and she feared for his life. Did Michael have friends that would come after Dan? Or was that even the same woman? She didn't want to take any chances.

--------

Two years later - 2014.

After finding that Roger and her mother had been keeping Trish drugged, Martin had a whole different perspective about what had happened and they were still together.

After Michael's arrest and all of the subsequent questioning by police, Amanda's mental state had nose dived and Martin and Trish took the lead in getting her help. Amanda had gone through drug rehabilitation and had stayed in an assisted living facility for a while. She was out now and living in Ross Estates, a public housing unit. It looked as though she was going to be fine. The two women's friendship returned to the bond they had held so long ago in grade school. Once clean of drugs and just plain cleaned up, Amanda's attractiveness started to return. Trish had helped dye her hair back to it's original color, and Amanda also had an appointment to see a dentist coming up soon. She was still on the fence about whether or not to wait around for Michael, or if she should divorce him and move on.

Michael Hunsaker plead guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter, and with a plea deal, was sentenced to twenty years. He admitted that he had tired of the ongoing sexual affair between Roger and Amanda, or as he put it,

"I was Damn sick and tired of Roger Murtaugh fucking my wife, so I remedied the situation!!"

After the verdict, Amanda (now with a clear mind) took time to sit down and take stock in her marriage. She remembered that skinny fourteen year old boy (Michael) the first time she met him. She thought he was kinda cute, but there was no real chemistry between them, yet he relentlessly pursued her. Then later on when she became involved with the rougher crowd, Michael started dabbling around with alcohol and drugs too. Was it to impress her? She'd never really gave it any thought before, but now she was sure that he was. When she had became sexually active, she was with numerous guys before him. . . Then, finally one night when she couldn't find a fix, she ran into Michael and he had supplied her with a bag of pot and some cock. From then on, Amanda would have sex with Michael and he would supply her with whatever type of distraction she wanted; pot; alcohol; cocaine; you name it and he would get it for her. She realised that she never loved Michael. . . she needed him, she depended on him to keep her high.

Amanda went to visit Michael in prison, and he was shocked to see how she looked and spoke now. She told him that she was filing for a divorce and moving on, when she was ready to leave, she finally brought up the subject of Roger,

"You killed Roger? What were you thinking, Michael?" said Amanda.

"I-I just wanted him to stay away from you. . ." he said "But then I realized-it didn't make any difference, there would have been others. I kept you drugged to keep you-but-but I should have let you go a long time ago and maybe you would be happy and I wouldn't be here. Let me be the one to apologize to you-Amanda. . . I'll always love you-but you have a lot of good years left, we'll be in our seventies when I get out of here, and you deserve someone much better than me. Go ahead and file for the divorce, I'll sign the papers. . . and don't feel guilty about it-OK. . .? Goodbye Amanda." Michael took one good last look at her, then motioned to the guard and got up to walk away.

Amanda called out to him as he turned to leave, "Michael. . . I did-do love you-it's complicated. In my own special way. . . you'll be in my heart forever-I hope you know that. Goodbye Michael. . ." her voice faded.

As she walked away,

"Why did I lead him on? I used him-I feel so bad. . ." she said to herself.

All she could think about was that young, innocent boy and how he was always wherever she was. . . How he'd always tried to impress her, did things for her. . . killed a man over her. . . The tears finally came. . .

"Oh Michael, I'm soooo sorry, I do love you. . . it's just. . ." she cried to herself.

---------------

In July, Louise Smith had gone with Mel and Jackie (Trish's brother and sister in law) to visit Mel and Trish's older brother in Indiana for a few days. Another story in the local newspaper appeared while they were gone,

LOCAL MAN HELD ON BURGLARY CHARGES

Joshua Murtaugh, 56 of 816 Scott St, was arrested Saturday night around 11pm and charged with breaking an entry. Mr Murtaugh was discovered exiting through a window at the Louise Smith residence, 124 State st.. Mrs Smith's grandson, Jeffery Riggs, told police that he had gone over to feed his grandmother's cat, after forgetting to do so earlier in the day, when he spotted and then detained Murtagh until police could arrive. There were no damages found and nothing was reported missing from the home. Entry had been gained through an unlocked window. Murtaugh was being held in lieu of $5,000 bond.

Jeffery had found three video tapes on Joshua, he took the tapes to Martin and Trish, explained what had happened, telling them that he couldn't understand what Joshua's intentions had been,

"He must have been on something, who in their right mind would break into a home and only steal VHS tapes? They have dates on them, is there something on there that he could have used against grandma?" he asked.

"You got me on that one, like you said, he must have been high on something," said Martin.

But he and Trish both knew what was most likely on those tapes. They were the long lost videos of Roger and Trisha having sex at Amanda'a apartment back in 1990.

As soon as Jeff left, Martin looked at Trish and said, "I'll bet you that Joshua was going to try and blackmail us with those tapes."

"You're probably right, what are you going to do with them?" she said.

"I'm not sure yet, wanna watch some porn?" he teased.

"Very funny, I wish you would just burn them," she replied.

"Do you think that there might be other copies?" Martin asked.

"I don't know, but I doubt it. Roger probably just snuck them out of Amanda's and gave them to my mother."

"You don't think she used these tapes to get off with do you? Martin laughed.

"Oh God Martin, now I've got that picture in my head. . . that's just gross!"

--------

No one bothered to call Louise Smith and tell her that her house had been broken into, so when she returned from Indiana, that task fell upon Trish. She drove over and went about explaining to her mother what had happened. Trish told her that from now on, she needed to make sure that her windows were shut and locked at night or when she wasn't home.

"Why, what happened? You know how I like sleeping with the window open at night, the cool air and the night sounds help me sleep," said Louise.

"Well, you need to be careful, Jeff came over to feed Fluffy Saturday night, I guess it was around 11 or so. . ."

"Why did he come so late?" Louise cut in.

"I guess he was busy earlier and forgot. . . anyway I'm glad he came over here when he did," said Trish.

"Why, was there a problem?"

"Yeah, I think you could say that. He caught Joshua Murtaugh coming out of your bedroom window."

"Oh my! Was anything taken?!" asked Louise.

"No, he tried to take some things, but Jeff stopped him, then the police came."

"Did they arrest him. .? What did he try to take?"

"Yes they arrested him and Jeff took the three video tapes he tried to get away with," Trish responded, matter of factly.

Louise's face turned ashen for a moment, "What on earth would he want my family movies for?" she said.

"Mother, you know as well as I do what those tape were."

"W-w-what--who has them now?"

"Martin destroyed them mother, so don't worry about it."

"How did he know where they were, I mean nothing's out of place like Joshua went through stuff. . . or did Jeff clean up afterwards?" said Louise.

"Roger probably watched you put them away after he gave them to you, then told Joshua," Trish answered.

"I don't understand, why would he want those tapes?"

"Probably to blackmail us," said Trish.

Louise had a puzzled look on her face, "I'm not sure I remember what that means Trish."

"Oh, sure you do. . . he could have threatened to make them public or show them to someone, unless we gave him money or something. Kind of like you did with me. . . you held the fact that you had them over my head, and told me that if I quit letting Roger fuck me, you would show them to Martin. You blackmailed me!" Trish said, with scorn in her voice.

Louise looked down at the floor and spoke softly, "I'm so sorry Trish, I wish none of that would have ever happened, but it's done. . . and I can't undo it. I truly thought that I was doing what was right at the time. W-we live in a different world today. . . everything is different. . . I-I just want to forget Roger, I know that you never cared for him. I can see how much you love Martin, you love him like I loved your father. . ." A few tears ran down her cheek, "And I still do. . . I miss him so. . ."

Trish reached for her mother and hugged her tightly, both women were openly crying now, it was a much needed moment of healing.

---------

A few weeks passed, it was a Saturday afternoon, Trish and her mother's relationship was starting to heal and they had gone shopping together. Martin stayed home and tooled around with his fishing reels in the garage. He mosied over to the workbench and opened up the bottom 'junk' drawer,

"Damn it, I know there's a spool of new line around here somewhere, I just saw it a while back!" he said.

Martin moved things around in the drawer and spotted the spool, then he saw something else. . . the three tapes he'd hidden there the month before. He remembered now, the day he stuck them there was when he'd come across the spool of line.

He stared at them for a few moments, then curiosity got the better of him and he decided to have a look. Martin grabbed the tapes and slipped inside to the bedroom, where he and Trish had a duel DVD / VCR. He put the one with the earliest date into the machine, then stopped for a moment.

Before pressing the play button, Martin thought about whether or not he would be able to handle seeing Trish having sex with Roger. Would it bring back those feelings of betrayal, or would seeing Trish acting like a 'porn star' actually turn him on? Martin was NOT one of those guys that would like to see his wife get fucked by someone else, in fact he'd never really thought about it. He certainly would never allow it to happen, but this was somehow different, he couldn't change what had already happened.

He pushed the play button. . .

The first thing he saw was Amanda walking away from the camera, then he spotted Trish sitting on the sofa,

"Wow, look at her, she's so beautiful," he said to himself, as he saw his wife sitting there, a whole twenty four years younger.

Martin smiled and watched as Trish sat there patiently, just looking around and occasionally taking a drink from her wine cooler. She seemed perfectly fine, not drunk, or even buzzed. Trish sat her drink on the coffee table and looked up and over to her left, then he heard Amanda giggling. Amanda and Roger appeared on camera, they were naked and she was leading him by his cock into the room. As they strolled over towards Trish, he noticed the scornful look on her face. That in itself made Martin feel better, because obviously Trish was not happy with the appearance of Roger.

Amanda and Roger stopped right in front of Trish, then Amanda went to her knees and started sucking on Roger's cock,

"Oh my God, that thing is huge," Martin thought, when he got his first real clear glimpse of Roger's manhood.

On the TV screen, Trish got up off of the couch with a disgusted look on her face and walked in the direction that the other two had come from, to what was apparently the kitchen. Shortly thereafter, Amanda grabbed Trish's drink from the coffee table and headed to wherever Trish had gone. Roger walked off in the opposite direction and called out, "Wait just a minute!" Then he walked back past the camera towards Amanda and it looked as though there was something in his hand.

"Where'dya have that?" Amanda could be heard saying.

"Over. . ." the rest of what Roger said was inaudible.

A few moments later, Trish reappeared and sat back down on the couch, she crossed her arms and looked down, just staring at the floor. Martin watched for a few minutes and then fast forwarded until he saw Amanda and Roger re enter the living room nearly thirty minutes later. Trish never responded, but Amanda sat down next to her and then Roger sat down on her other side, they were still nude.

After a few moments, Amanda started to rub Trish's leg and she acted as though she was going to get up, but Roger pulled her back down, moved his hand to her crotch and started to rub. Amanda leaned in and it looked as though she whispered something into Trish's ear, as she started unbuttoning her pants. Martin noticed through all of this that Trish now looked out of it, she seemed to be moving in slow motion as she looked around at the two of them. Then the two pushed Trish to her feet and proceeded to pull her pants down.

A feeling of rage and jealousy coursed through Martin's heart, and for a moment he felt like he couldn't breath.

On the screen Amanda mumbled something to Roger and they turned Trish around and guided her to her knees on the couch and pushing her so that her arms hung over the back. Amanda pulled Trish's shoes off and finished removing her pants. There on the screen was a view of Trish's perfect ass staring back at the camera.

"Oh God, look at that ass!" Martin said outloud.

Roger went to his knees behind Trish, reaching up and spreading her ass cheeks, then sticking his face between. Amanda went around to the back of the couch and finished undressing Trish.

Martin could see Trish had started pushing her ass into Roger's face, so apparently she was enjoying it. After a while, Roger climbed up onto the couch, laid down and motioned to Trish. She stayed where she was and didn't move, so Amanda came over and guided her on top of Roger. Trish nearly collapsed on top of him, so he helped hold her up and Amanda put her hands on trish's hips and moved them back and forth on Roger's cock. Trish would occasionally raise her head and look around and move her hips in a gyrating motion, as if she was somewhat aware that she was having sex.

It was becoming increasingly obvious to Martin that Trish was seriously fucked up.

Roger mumbled something to Amanda and they turned Trish over, then Amanda took Roger's cock in her hand and guided it inside of Trish a little. Then, as she had done before, put her hands on Trish's hips and started working them back and forth. Before long Trish was moving her hips up and down and it was clear that she was enjoying the sensations. Amanda walked towards the camera, picked it up and moved over to get a close up of the action. She focused the lens towards the coupling pair's genitals, there you could clearly see Roger's cock sliding between Trish's ass cheeks, it had apparently slipped out of wherever Amanda had guided it. Trish's eyes were closed, but her hips were keeping rythum and gyrating with Roger's thrusts.