Leticia Alvarez Attends The MotoGP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The racer was enthralled, completely focused on the beautiful Mexican senorita. He was anxious, she learned, about their evening together, but confident that by the end of the night, they would be lovers. She could feel his focus on her bosom, but that was true for every lover she'd ever taken. Her outfit was designed to invite that kind of attention.

Still holding his hand, Lettie asked, "Did you bring your trunks, Ronnie?"

"I asked the man at the front desk to hold on to them for a while," he said. "I decided against wearing them under my tux." They both laughed and Lettie rewarded him with another kiss on the cheek. Ronnie offered his arm to the diminutive dark-skinned beauty and they began to work the room. Normally, Ronnie would have drawn a small crowd, mostly young women, but tonight, with the spectacular Leticia at his side, the couple were already the king and queen of the prom. He was taken.

After a light dinner, the musical entertainment began. Slowly, the dance floor began to fill with couples and Lettie turned to her "date" and asked, "Care to dance with me, Ronnie?"

"I'm not much of a dancer Lettie," he said smiling, "but I'd love to hold you close while you do." He stood and offered his hand to Lettie and they moved onto the dance floor. Ronnie tried to figure out the best way to hold on to his much shorter companion. His left hand held her right hand, drawing it, and her, close in. Eventually, he allowed his right hand to reach over her shoulder, settling flat against the back of her silken gown. She put her head against his chest and allowed herself to drift contentedly to the soft melody.

The night advanced, alternating between intimate slow dances, conversation at their table, and short trips to the porch which overlooked the pool. Ronnie and Lettie stood out on the porch together surveying the opulence that was the Hotel & Spa du Castellet. The Latin beauty fit perfectly under Ronnie's right shoulder and he held her close. Lettie looked up and whispered, "Let's go for a dip. We can change in my room. Get your trunks."

"First things first," said the handsome racer as he bent to kiss his new "friend" full on the lips. Lettie allowed him to kiss her, but her kiss did not return his obvious urgency.

The moment Lettie opened the door to her suite, Ronnie took her in his arms and kissed her again. "Slow down, lover," she said, "the night is young." Let's take a dip. Get into your trunks out here. You can lay out your tux on this chair. I'll be out in a second."

Lettie emerged from her room wrapped in a terrycloth robe and holding one for her date. Five minutes later they had selected their chaise lounges at poolside and ordered a drink from a waiter. Lettie took off her robe and laid it on the lounger. Her bikini, bright white, barely covered her huge breasts, whose flesh peeked out from behind the insufficient cloth covering wherever there was an opportunity. The bikini bottom barely covered her behind.

Ronnie could feel his manhood responding to the astoundingly beautiful woman who had promised him a night of pleasure. As his cock began to rise, he dropped his robe and sprinted for the pool, jumping in to hide his growing erection. Lettie slowly walked to the stairs and waded in to join her lover-to-be. Ronnie purposefully stood in a place where his feet could comfortably touch the bottom, but not Lettie's. She'd have to come to him and trust him to help her stay above water.

Lettie dog-paddled her way out the short distance to the scruffy motorcycle rider and put her arms around his neck while she wrapped her legs around his waist. They both could feel Ronnie's erection putting pressure on her bikini bottom as his cock searched for a way in. Ronnie's hands each grabbed one of her ass cheeks. As the two lovers kissed in earnest, Lettie gently rose and fell, purposefully massaging his erection with her sex.

"Ronnie," she whispered into his ear, "don't give us away." With her legs still wrapped around his waist tightly enough to ensure that she'd stay attached, and still rising and falling like a slow ocean swell, she lowered her hands until they slipped under his trunks. She pulled the string to loosen the waistband with one hand and reached down with the other to wrap it around his erection. Gently, she guided the handsome American motorcycle racer's swollen cock over the waistband of his swim trunks, which descended to mid-thigh.

Ronnie shuddered, but responded by moving his own hands inside her bikini bottom to squeeze her butt. He shifted his weight and lifted Lettie just high enough to give his hands access to her pussy from behind and underneath. He spread her labial lips with his fingers and whispered into her ear as he nuzzled her neck. "Lettie, let me in. Nobody has to notice, especially if we just bob up and down slowly. We're off here on our own."

"Well, maybe just a little. Think of it as a 'preview of coming attractions.'"

"You know you're driving me crazy Lettie," said Ronnie as he eased the tip of his cock into her pussy and then slowly removed it before re-inserting it again and then again.

"That's the general idea, lover," said the lovely Mexican beauty. "Did I mention that I had a surprise for you?"

"A nice one, I hope," said the bobbing rider.

"Oh, I think you'll like this one. Pull up your trunks and re-tie them and don't come out of the water until your erection is gone. Then, come upstairs. I'll leave the door ajar." She adjusted her own suit and left the pool, wrapping herself in her robe.

Ronnie just stood there in the pool as he watched Lettie walk away. He shook his head from side to side and spoke to himself under his breath. "Jesus Christ, Ronnie, you've come a long way from riding dirt bikes in the woods. It's going to take an hour for me to deflate," he laughed to himself.

A Genuine Surprise ... In the Flesh

Fifteen minutes later, he tentatively pushed open the door to Lettie's suite. He knocked twice as he entered. "Lettie?"

"I'm in the bathroom. Why don't you make us a drink? Take what you want from the mini-bar. Please pour me a glass of Chablis. I'll be out in a minute; I promise."

Ronnie did as he was instructed and in a couple of minutes the bathroom door opened and Lettie emerged, dressed in a topless white bustier, garter belt, fishnets and white high heels. "See anything you like, sailor?"

"Wow, just...wow," said Ronnie.

"I'd like to talk a short while before I give you your surprise."

"You mean this isn't it?"

"Nope." she said as she took Ronnie's hand and sat down on the couch. "Remember our bet? You lost."

"If I'd have known that this is the prize for second place, I wouldn't have tried so hard to catch the Honda at the end."

"I know. I know," said the Mexican beauty as she absentmindedly played with her breasts. "I know that you tried so hard. It was very exciting, in more ways than one." She straightened up and said, "Well, I get to choose my fantasy this time, but I think you'll approve." She maintained contact and said, "Ronnie, I saw you checking-out the tall blonde in the fire red gown downstairs."

"Couldn't help it, Lettie. You were speaking with her and... I don't know, you are so beautiful that watching you is like staring at the sun. I had to divert my eyes or go blind. She was a looker, though, you have to admit."

"She is," said Lettie as she got off the couch and made her way to the bathroom door, turned around and leaned her back against it. "Ready for your surprise?"

"I'm not sure," said the handsome F1 bike racer, laughing. I'm not sure I can take it."

"Oh you'll be able to take it, alright... any way you want. Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you."

Ronnie sat up and closed his eyes. Lettie opened the door and motioned for its occupant to emerge. "Keep 'em closed 'till I tell you. No cheating." Lettie took a moment to position her "surprise" and then said, "Open wide."

There, kneeling not a foot from him, was the blonde in question, head down, collared, still dressed in her form-hugging red satin gown, with one hand raised palm-up, clearly offering the attached leash to the astonished young man on the couch. In her other hand, the icy blonde Nordic with the alabaster skin held two pairs of black Velcro cuffs, one for hands and a slightly larger pair for ankles.

"Lettie... I don't know what to say."

"Then I'll do the talking," said Lettie. "I won the bet and this is my fantasy. Meet Inga. Inga, raise your head so Ronnie here can get a good look at you." Inga did as Lettie commanded, slowly revealing the fact that she was wearing a bright red ball gag. It matched her gown. It matched her lipstick. The blonde smiled. and reached out to hand her leash to Ronnie. Ronnie took it. Inga's chest pressed against the restricting red silk, nipples rigid from excitement.

"Lettie, I'm speechless, but not for the reason you might think."

"I bet I can guess why in one guess."

"I'm not betting against you again. No way."

"Good thinking, Ronnie. The reason you're speechless is because when you were checking her out, you imagined her all trussed up, kneeling at your feet, ready to serve you like a slave. You have a very naughty mind in there, Ronnie."

Ronnie's jaw hit the table. "I did, Lettie. How in the world could you have known that? It's like you can read my mind."

"That's because I can. Need more proof?"

"Why? Is the redhead in the cobalt blue gown in there too?"

"No; would you like her to be? Because if you would I can arrange it. In fact I can arrange for anyone you want to be behind that door, right here, right now."

"C'mon now, Lettie."

"I'm ready to prove it. Give me your hand and think about who you want to be on the other side of the door. C'mon, Ronnie, you're doing ok so far; aren't you? Think." After five seconds, Lettie released Ronnie's hand. "OK, Ronnie, time for the acid test. Go open the door."

Ronnie did as he was told. He opened the door and saw the umbrella girl who had held her umbrella over his head at the start of the race. She was young, no more than twenty, wearing her umbrella girl hot pants and a matching bikini top. Her frame was thin and muscular and she sported a tan. She just stood there, smiling, the very picture of youthful feminine beauty.

"OK, Ronnie, close the door and then re-open it quickly." He did, but this time it was the redhead in the blue dress instead of the young track assistant.

"What the fuck? Lettie, what's going on?"

Close it again and then come over here to me. Ronnie approached and Lettie lifted her head to kiss her astonished lover. Lettie's soft lips were real enough and brought Ronnie back to earth.

"Ronnie, there's simply no other way to put it. You've hit the jackpot. The reason you think I can read your mind is because... I can. You have been a wonderful and attentive date and this is your reward. The two women in the bathroom were imaginary, but had I wanted to make you think otherwise I could have. Inga here is real. Aren't you Inga?"

The kneeling blonde shook her head up and down.

"While I was talking to her downstairs, I read Inga's mind as well. She was free and unattached for the evening. I offered her the opportunity to join us. When I explained to her that she'd have to be willing to be submissive to both of us, she took one look at you and said "I'll do it."

"Here she is."

"Did she come complete with... with the accessories?" he asked, putting 'accessories' in air quotes.

"No, those are mine. If you're a good boy, I just might let you try a couple of them out on me. Remember, I can read your thoughts."

"Including my thoughts about you?"

"Especially your thoughts about me. Look, Ronnie, I have been able to understand and control the thoughts of anyone I meet since I was a teenager. Take a look at me. What percentage of men I encounter do you think have sexual thoughts about me?"

"Including me? One hundred percent."

"Just about."

Tonight's the Night, Lover

"Ronnie, I don't want to control your mind. Put two and two together. Inga here is wearing restraints that I brought to the party. We're here because when I read your mind, I saw that while you had a thing for restraint, you'd never actually done it. Tonight's the night, lover."

"Ronnie, most men see their search for feminine companionship as a kind of big game hunt. That makes us the game. I have had years and years of experience and believe me, some men, a significant number of them at least, want not only to hunt us, but to control us. Some genuinely want to hurt us."

"You don't, although you do get off on the notion of removing our ability to consent. I too like playing that game, but for different reasons. For me, I like the illusion of lost control. "Tell me the truth, Ronnie. You want me in cuffs while you fuck me, don't you?"

"Have any extras?" he asked grinning.

"No, but maybe Inga will let me borrow hers later. Ronnie, why don't you see how far Inga will let you go? She's yours to command, aren't you, slave?"

Inga nodded as she lowered her head back into the submissive position. "Here, give me the leash and stand up, slave," commanded Ronnie.

Inga did as she was commanded, head bowed, never making eye contact with the man holding her leash. Lettie stepped behind Inga and slowly unzipped the silky curve-hugging red designer gown. Lettie drew the slick red covering down from her shoulders, gently, slowly revealing Inga's pale white skin and then her naked supermodel breasts before allowing the silky-smooth fabric to fall to the ground.

"Lettie," said Ronnie, "please take off her gag, for now at least." Lettie unhooked the ball gag and Inga worked her mouth around to regain her voice.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you, Mistress."

"Inga," said Ronnie, "Give me those cuffs and then lie down on the bed." Inga did as she was told.

"Put your hands behind your neck."

Ronnie put the handcuffs on and attached them to the D-ring on Inga's collar. For a moment, she looked as if she were lying on her back in some open field, looking up at the night sky. Ronnie wrapped the leash around one of the vertical brass tubes on the headboard like a cowboy securing his horse to a hitching post outside a Wild West saloon. Inga looked directly into Ronnie's eyes and said simply, "Please."

Ronnie leaned down to kiss the Nordic beauty. Their lips met, Inga letting out a low moan as she twisted against her tether. Lettie climbed up onto the bed slowly, advancing until Inga's legs had to spread apart, clearing the way for Lettie's mouth and tongue to assault her pussy. Lettie's hands went to Inga's slim curves, securing them in place while she leaned in close, searching, first for Inga's clitoris, and then the outer folds of her vagina.

Ronnie backed off from the kiss and Inga's attention moved to the sensations emanating from her pussy, grinding and pushing, urging her Mexican lover to probe deeper. Eventually, Ronnie straddled her shoulders from above. His white robe receded, revealing his erect cock pointing away from her head and towards Lettie. He slowly lowered himself until his drooping ball sack hovered just above the bound ice-blonde beauty's mouth.

She opened her mouth wide and Ronnie's balls descended past Inga's lipstick-lined entrance. Carefully, her lips closed as her tongue licked his nuts. Ronnie slowly stroked his cock as Inga sucked on first one testicle and then switched to the other before re-opening her mouth. "Fuck my mouth, Master, please."

Before Ronnie could maneuver the tip of his cock into position, Lettie found Inga's nub and Inga lifted herself off the bed in response. As Lettie continued her sweet torture, Ronnie eased the tip of his cock and the length of the shaft into Inga's open mouth. The bound submissive sucked and sucked as Ronnie pumped and Lettie licked her clit until Inga tensed and bucked, orgasm commandeering her entire body. Ronnie withdrew and then leaned over to kiss the exhausted blonde. He stood up and Lettie took his place, kissing Inga and smearing the blonde's red lipstick with her own pussy juice in the process.

Speed Racer Shuts Up

Ronnie unhooked Inga's leash from the bedstead and freed her hands from the collar ring, gently removing all her restraints. Lettie dismounted and lay beside her submissive blonde pet. Ronnie moved around the bed until he was kneeling beside his electric Mexican hostess. He reached over and placed his hand over Lettie's belly button, pausing for a moment before licking his index finger and inserting it into her "innie." Although his finger could only enter an inch or so, once he withdrew and re-inserted his finger, the symbolism was obvious.

"Lettie, I want to fuck you so bad that I can barely stand it. What do you want me to do?"

"Ronnie, I want you to figure out what I want without me telling you. So far, I have used my hypnotic power to put the three of us together here in this room, now. I am purposefully not probing your mind from here on in. I don't want to know your thoughts, lover. I want you to act on them and let me figure them out as we go along. Don't hold back. Fuck me any way you want. Fuck Inga here any way you want."

"Stand up, Lettie and let's see how you like having your hands secured behind you. What about you, Inga? Do you want me to tie Lettie up?"

Inga nodded her head up and down. "I want you both tied up, Ronnie. Here, why don't you put your hands behind your back too? I have a second set of cuffs right here." In a minute both Leticia and Ronnie were facing each other on the bed, eyes level. Inga reached her hand between the two and grasped for Ronnie's cock, which was stiff and ready. "I don't need to read your minds," said the icy blonde holding the collar and leash. "I know what both of you want."

Inga wrapped the collar around Lettie's dark throat and fastened it. The leash was attached to a d-ring and Inga gave it a couple light tugs. She picked up her ball gag and walked back to the bed swinging it back and forth as if she were deciding which of her captives she would not only immobilize, but silence as well.

Lettie spoke up. "Inga, you may not put that gag on me."

"Who says it's for you? To be honest, I fancy gagging Speed Racer here. Yes," she said out loud, "that's what I want. Open up Speedy," she said as she made good on her design and Ronnie accepted the gag while Inga secured the clasp in the back.

"Oooh, Lettie, I bet you were hoping that he was going to be able to lick your pussy before fucking you. Nope. Well, at least not now. He's mine. Inga got up on the bed and pushed Ronnie full on his back. Confidently she straddled his athletic body using her thin delicate fingers to ease her pussy over his erection. Inga shifted her hips to make sure that when she descended, Ronnie's dick would enter her without further adjustment.

Ronnie lifted his head as Inga slowly lifted her hips to expose her sex to her captive. Inga's pussy was fully exposed, shaven clean. The twenty-something racer had never seen a fully shaven pussy before. Vaginal shaving was a sexual fad which was sweeping across Europe. Americans were always the last to find out. He lowered his head back to the pillow. The voyeur part of the encounter was over. It was feeling and sensation time.

Inga slowly lowered herself over Ronnie's cock as it slipped into her pussy. Her soft pink labial lips covered his shaft like a silky glove and the racer's eyes closed as he concentrated on Inga's grip. He moved his hips in the vertical, establishing a steady rhythm as he shoved his cock as deeply inside the Scandinavian super-model as he could.

Inga just rose and fell, content to let Ronnie set the pace. "Lettie," she said, "he's big, well above average. Speedy here is excited and over-stimulated, stiff as a board, Lettie. I bet I could get him to come in less than two minutes if I wanted."