Leticia Alvarez Attends The MotoGP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie's eyes went wide, and he shook his head back and forth in protest, but he couldn't bring himself to stop fucking his beautiful captor. He was fucking right now. That was a good thing. The notion that actual pussy was superior to possible pussy was hard-wired into almost all men. Both women in the suite had understood it well in advance of their encounter with the handsome young rider. Ronnie would not stop pounding Inga's sweetness until he came. He just couldn't. He was a guy.

Lettie scrunched herself up until her mouth was level with Ronnie's ear. "You're worried that if you come for Inga that you'll be unable to recover and you'll miss the opportunity to put that thing of yours in me, aren't you? Ronnie nodded up and down, his eyes begging Lettie to intervene.

Inga continued her pace until it resembled a horse on a Merry-Go-Round. Slowly, steadily she maintained her control over the motorcycle rider's dick. Every now and again she would speed up as if she were driving herself to climax only to turn around and kick the frequency back down. There were no sweeter tortures or taunts, and both of these magical creatures were experts at sexual control of their lovers.

Eventually, Inga sped up and did not slow down as she guided herself towards orgasm. She was in control and she wanted to get off. Ronnie already had very little to say in the matter but now he'd been reduced almost to the status of an inanimate object, a six-foot tall, hairy-chested dildo mount.

If it were any other time, any other situation, Ronnie would have been happy to allow Inga to work herself out on top of his dick. Not tonight. He'd spent the entire day anticipating fucking the shit out of the big-titted Mexican tamale, that was Leticia Alvarez. His sexual "pre-race preparations" were done. He had come to Leticia's room with a full fuel tank and running strong.

Now, the "race" was getting out of hand. First there was Lettie herself. Ronnie had felt confident that he'd be able to handle her, although he knew that he'd need his "A-game" to do it.

Wrong.

First and most importantly, Leticia was a force of nature as much as she was a woman. No man had ever "handled" Leticia Alvarez and Ronnie Adams wouldn't be the one to break her unbeaten streak.

Then there was Inga. Not only had Lettie picked up on the fact that he was checking out Inga at the dinner party, but her response was to somehow recruit the icy blonde to join in a threesome, and as a submissive 'present' at that, complete with collar, leash, and gag. He'd always had latent control fantasies and in the beginning it looked like he was going to get to play them out with "Miss Scandinavia"... and play with Lettie in the bargain as well.

Wrong.

Here he was, flat on his back, wrists secured behind him, and gagged, for Christ's sake. Inga, once freed, had quickly reversed, trading her submission for dominance and there she was, towering above him like a blonde skyscraper, like a human popsicle surrounding his penile popsicle stick.

Finally, he'd misjudged his own self-control. Ronnie was used to setting the pace with his lovers, many of whom were MotoGP groupies who hung around the track, dressed for success, and dangling themselves like exotically tied fishing flies to see if they could get a mechanic, or better yet a rider to rise to the surface and take them.

Wrong again.

These two women who had him bound and ready to blow his stack were groupies all right. They had come to the race to chum for riders and now they'd landed a whopper. Ronnie was helpless before their combined assault. He was going to cum, and soon. No man on Earth could muster enough self-control to forestall the impending eruption.

Ronnie had arrived at the spa with a game plan and expectations for the evening, but things just weren't panning out the way he'd pictured them happening. The bound motorcycle racer knew that in moments his cock would go into spasm as he released what he was sure would be a tidal wave of his spunk into Inga's pussy. Inga was right about his heightened sensitivity.

Ronnie thrashed about like a worm on a hot summer driveway as blast after blast of milky goo shot out of the tip of his cock; four strong ejaculations in total filled Inga's cooze until there was nowhere else for his jizz to go and the overflow ran out of Inga's snatch back into Ronnies pubic hair.

And... it had all taken less than two minutes.

Not at All...

Inga removed Ronnie's gag and dismounted. Ronnie, still bound, turned to Leticia, and spoke. "Lettie," he said, "this is not what I expected when I came over here. I'm embarrassed."

"Why?" asked the dark-skinned puppet master. "Didn't you enjoy yourself? It looks to me like you did."

"Well, yeah; of course I did, but..."

"But what, Ronnie?"

"I was imagining it would be the two of us getting it on."

"And...?"

"I'm out of bullets."

Lettie laughed. "No, you're not. Do you really think that I went through all the trouble to bring you here so you could just fuck another woman and then I'd send you on your way?"

"I don't get it."

"Ronnie, it's fairly rare in men, multiple orgasms in one evening that is, but not unheard of. Why don't you let me worry about working on your 'ammunition problem'?"

"Inga, untie Ronnie and then come over here and sit on my face. Let me see if I like what he thinks I'm gonna miss. Ronnie, open the side table drawer and see if you see anything you'd like to play with while you... uh... 'recharge'. Maybe I'll like it too. You never know."

Inga and Ronnie both did as they were instructed. Lettie adjusted her position for a moment and then raised her tongue to lick Ronnie's spunk which was still dripping from Inga's vagina, halfway down her slim leg.

Ronnie found a number of dildos of various sizes and capabilities in Lettie's side table lingering for a few moments as if he were trying to decide which one or combination he'd take back to the bed. Mostly, he just stood there for a few moments thinking to himself as he watched the two women couple.

"Man," he thought, "these two are positively filthy. Time to dust yourself off, Ronnie, and get back up on the bike."

He selected two different artificial cocks, one long and pliable, but finger thin, and the other more substantial and motorized. He returned to the bed and knelt so that his face and Inga's were aligned. He held up his two toys and kissed Inga full on the lips. "I'm going to put one of these up your ass, Inga. You choose," he whispered in her ear. Inga lowered herself until her ass was fully exposed.

"The small one," she whispered. "Use your cum to grease it up first. I bet Lettie might like you to use the other one on her."

Lettie moved her head to one side so she could examine the toys. "Yes, the electric one will do nicely," she said as she spread her legs and went back to cleaning Inga's thighs with her tongue.

Ronnie reached for Lettie's sex and found that she was ready for her toy. He made sure it was well coated before gently inserting the flesh-colored super vibrator into her pussy as far as it would go. After a couple of strokes, he left the device where it was while he coated its little brother with cum from Inga's still-dripping pussy.

He worked some spittle around the bent-over blonde's pucker before pressing the rubbery tip of the dildo against her muscular iris. Inga loosened her sphincter as much as she could and the dildo's head finally plunged past her natural gate. Ronnie buried the entire dildo inside Inga's ass and then said, "Don't let it fall out."

He turned the black knob on the dildo inside Lettie and the phallus buzzed to life. Not only did it vibrate, but it rotated while it scrunched and extended like an inchworm.

Lettie moaned and moved her hips as she tried to synchronize her body's rhythm to the pulsating phallus. Inga dismounted and reached behind to take over control of the small anal invader. Slowly she allowed her body to expel the thin pink dildo... but not all the way out. Before it could pop out, she pushed it back in rapidly as she established a slow, fast, slow, fast cycle.

Still cuffed and gyrating, Lettie said "Ronnie, I can't reach. Play with my clit."

Ronnie hunched up on the bed and Lettie turned her head to enable him to kiss her, which he did. Rather than break the kiss, the motorcycle racer continued to press his lips onto Leticia's while his hand reached for her clitoris. Lettie felt his fingers make contact with her most sensitive spot and shuddered, breaking the kiss. "That's it, Ronnie," she said. "Faster, I'm almost there."

The handsome racer sped up his flicking fingers, rubbing and tweaking while Lettie retreated into sweet sensation, closing her eyes to allow herself to concentrate on the pleasure jolts emanating from both her pussy and her clit. She moaned low and wriggled against her bindings.

Ronnie could feel Lettie tensing like she had been injected with some nerve agent which was progressing through her entire body. She was a sexually compressed spring, ready to release.

Leticia's wriggling came to a sudden halt as her orgasm kicked her body into spasm. "Madre de Dios!" she cried out as extasy gripped and then shook the Mexican beauty's body until her heavy tits' momentum dampened the motion to stillness. "Ronnie," said Lettie, "untie me, please. Inga, Ronnie and I are going to take a break. I want you to go into the bathroom and clean yourself up. Then, put on your clothes and leave, please. Once you leave this suite and return to the party downstairs you will remember neither where you were nor what you did tonight. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

"I did. Thanks for the invitation," said the Nordic beauty as she rose from the bed to comply with Leticia's command.

"Inga?"

"Yes Lettie?"

"Don't forget to take my dildo out of your ass."

The Checkered Flag

While Inga was cleaning up in the bathroom, Ronnie went to the mini bar and secured a whiskey nip, which he poured over ice. "Lettie," he said to the Latin firecracker who was still stretched out on the bed, "can I get you a drink?"

"Scotch over ice... and make it a double, please."

Ronnie twisted the top off two Johnnie Walker nips and poured them into a plain tumbler over ice before sitting on the side of the bed and handing the glass to Lettie. The two sipped their drinks before the bathroom door opened and Inga strolled into the room fully dressed and made up. She walked around to Ronnie's side of the bed, leaned over and kissed him on the top of his head. "I hope to see you at the race in Italy in a couple of weeks. Oh yeah," she said as she flipped him Lettie's tiny, jelly-like dildo, "I washed it. You may need this later on."

With that, Inga left the suite and the surprise threesome was reduced by one participant.

Lettie propped herself up on the pillow and patted the mattress, indicating she wanted her disheveled boy toy to join her. Ronnie set his glass down and snuggled up to the dark-skinned Mexican hypnotist/jet-setter. He laid his head on her chest and put his arm around her abdomen as if he were a child snuggling with his mother before going to sleep. He savored the multi-sensory experience that was Leticia Alvarez.

She was beautiful and her tits were simply breathtaking, the entire package very, very 'easy on the eyes.' Lettie wore a scent which filled his nostrils with delicate floral elegance. Lettie's tit softly gave way as Ronnie's head sank into the abundant softness like he was making a mold of the side of his face. He could hear Lettie's breathing as her chest rose and fell.

All that remained was taste. Ronnie would have to wait a while to taste his lover. He envisioned his face buried deep in Lettie's pubic thicket, tongue extended as it probed for the entrance to her pussy and her clitoris. He smiled.

Lettie said "Well, lover, it's just the two of us. You still worried about getting it up?"

"Jesus Lettie, you do have a way with words."

"Ronnie, let me ease your troubled mind. I've already demonstrated to you that I can make you see and experience anything I want to. Now, you're worried that you won't be able to get it up. Don't worry; you will. It's not unheard of. Lots of guys your age can come twice in a few hours. Getting hard is much less physiological than it is psychological. Ronnie, I do 'psychological' really well. You need to lose your misgivings"

"Ronnie, if I want, when we finish tonight I can leave you the ability to get it up three or four times in a night... but tonight I'm going to give you a hard-on the old-fashioned way."

"I'm good at that too," she said as she shifted her body down the bed until her lips were level with the young motorcycle racer. "Ronnie," you're cute," she whispered as she used one of her fingernails to trace a lazy circle on Ronnie's bare back, "why don't you kiss me like you mean it?"

Ronnie put his arm over Lettie's side and then, pulling the soft skin of her back toward him, he kissed the beautiful Latina full on the lips. It was a romantic kiss, devoid of demand, much more like a gentle request than an open call for passion.

Lettie, who had already decided to play the long game, accepted the kiss, content to collect her lover's admiration without making a counter-move on her own. "I'll have another please," said Lettie, who had broken the original kiss off only to ask immediately for a second helping.

Ronnie leaned-in and delivered. "Lettie," he said "can I ask you a couple questions? You know, just a little pillow talk."

"As long as you don't ask me my age," she laughed, "sure, lover."

"Lettie, why would anybody ask you your age? You're beautiful for any age. You're just beautiful, period."

"Lettie, I want to fuck you. I want to experience all of you. I've wanted it since you showed-up at the garage, but I've had enough magical superpower for the night. It's just the two of us now."

"... and?"

"...and I like the idea of you doing me the old-fashioned way. No more tricks, OK?"

"Oh, you are a charmer, aren't you? How about just one more little trick before we start?"

"Do I have a choice, Lettie?" asked Ronnie, laughing.

"Sure you do. Tell you what... why don't we wait and see if I can make good on my 'old-fashioned way' promise and then I'll do my little 'trick'? How's that?"

"Ronnie, lie on your back. Here, put your head up on the pillow. Let me see if Lettie can get this fella's attention," she said as her hand went to his crotch and surrounded his drooping cock. She stroked it as she gently stretched his foreskin and relaxed, stretched and relaxed, and stretched and relaxed again, as the beautiful Latina established a languid rhythm.

Lettie used her free hand to cup the bike racer's balls which had retreated after dispensing their contents into Inga's pussy. Ronnie settled back into the pillow, concentrating on the sensations which Lettie's experienced hands were providing. Lettie spoke as she continued stroking Ronnie's cock. "So, Ronnie, you want to fuck me?"

"What do you think, Lettie?"

"I think I want you to tell me," said the Mexican beauty. She could detect a slight response from her lover's penis. Do you know what I want, Ronnie?"

"What?"

"I want to suck you. I want your cock in my mouth, Ronnie. I want you to fuck my tits, but most of all, I want to feel your cock inside my pussy. I want your jizz."

Lettie, who normally would have preferred to let Ronnie lead the way without probing his mind or using any hypnotic suggestions, allowed herself a "peek" into her young lover's psyche. What did he actually want her to do?

There it was.

Talk Dirty To Me

Lettie removed her hand from Ronnie's ball sack and brought it to her tit, stretching her five fingers out like a garden scratcher and hefting the dark soft flesh which hung downwards as she lay sideways on the bed next to her lover. "I bet you want to play with my titties, don't you, Ronnie? All the boys want to play with my titties. Look at them. They're big and full."

Ronnie's cock responded to her gentle taunt by expanding as its spongy tissue slowly re-filled with blood. He liked it when Lettie teased him and he really liked the dirty talk. The racer with the tousled hair wanted to be teased, to have this exotic creature describe herself and her desires but maybe playing a bit "hard to get," and now Lettie knew it from her gentle probe of his thoughts. She increased both the pressure and the pace of her cock stroking. Ronnie was reviving.

"Oooh, my nipples," she cooed. "They're feeling soooo sensitive." Lettie released Ronnie's half-erect cock and swung her leg over the racer's abdomen, trapping him under her body as her hands went to her tits and pinched her nipples for emphasis. "Ronnie," she said as she shifted her haunches, "why don't you play with yourself a little while I play with my titties and you watch?"

Ronnie fingered his cock and resumed the slow stroking where Lettie had stopped. "That's right, lover; watch me squeeze these big beautiful tits. You want to play with them, don't you? Oooh, look; I'm pinching my nipples, Ronnie," she said as she grabbed her dark and swollen nipples. Squeezing and cooing, she said "I'm not going to squeeze my nipples until they hurt, Ronnie... but I bet you'd like to." She felt Ronnie's cock stiffen as he picked up his masturbatory pace. Maybe I'll let you when your cock is stiff and you have it in my pussy. You ready yet, lover?"

Lettie lifted her haunches forward as she rubbed her pussy onto the side of her lover's cock, which was pushed flat against his abdomen. "Why don't you use that hand to grab my ass? You do like my ass, Ronnie, don't you? Use both your hands and let me deal with 'Little Ronnie' here. The buxom Mexican beauty lifted her haunches just enough to allow her to move up and back, coating her partner's erection with her natural lubrication. She used her hand to position Ronnie's now fully-erect penis in front of her vaginal lips before lowering her hips, with the racer's hands guiding her ass, onto the swollen tip.

The moment Ronnie entered his lover he released his hands and brought them to Lettie's nipples to claim his reward. The handsome young athlete raised and lowered his hips as he synchronized his motion with Lettie, pushing up as she pushed down. His hands went to her breasts, feeling, kneading, hefting and then pinching her nipples. Lettie looked down at her lover and said, "Not hard enough, lover, not nearly hard enough. I know you want me to say 'ouch.' Make me."

Ronnie, whose hands were muscular, a natural result of using them to advance the throttle, pull in the clutch to change gears, and squeeze the all-important front brake, not to mention throw the race bike from side to side in the corners, squeezed and manipulated Lettie's nipples. "That's it, Ronnie; now harder."

Ronnie pinched Lettie hard, but not hard enough to elicit the pain response she sought. Her only response was to increase the pace of her hips as they rose and fell, seizing and surrounding Ronnie's cock.

Ronnie, who had been holding back, squeezed her nipples as hard as he could. This time Lettie cried out. "Ouch!" she cried. Immediately Ronnie released her nipples and moved his hands behind her back as he drew her upper torso down towards his supine body. Pinching fingers were replaced by sucking lips and nibbling teeth. Ronnie seized one of Lettie's breasts, squeezing as his teeth bit down, but not enough to cause her pain.

Taking advantage of his athletic skill, Ronnie flipped the big-titted jet setter onto her back. His lover, soaking wet, could not have weighed a hundred twenty-five pounds. The bike he'd ridden to second place in the race that afternoon weighed three times as much. She rolled onto the bed as her breasts jiggled and finally stopped, nipples pointing straight up. He seized her wrists and held them at her side while he re-inserted his cock into her pussy.