Leticia Alvarez Attends The MotoGP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In moments they resumed their frenetic pace. Ronnie's hips rose and fell as his cock plunged into Lettie's vagina and then, just as rapidly, withdrew. Releasing her wrist, Ronnie grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip back and forth over her clitoris before re-entering his lover. Lettie's free hand went directly to her clit as she rubbed her nub furiously. "Ronnie," she said, "come with me. I want to feel your jizz in me. I'm almost there."

"Me too," said the racer. Wait for me, Lettie."

The two lovers continued fucking as they focused not only on their own climb to climax, but on their lover's pleasure as well. Both were in sync, so much so that when Lettie cried out, announcing her arrival at orgasm, her pussy contracting involuntarily and her body shuddering, Ronnie's cock responded with his second orgasm of the night, ejecting his semen into the warmth of his lover's pussy.

He fell to one side and leaned in to kiss his lover full on the lips. Lettie returned his kiss with full Latin passion as the two finished their love-making and slipped into denouement.

Research, And Then A Gift

"Lettie," said Ronnie, "still feel like taking a dip?"

"Well," said the big-titted Mexican I guess we did get sweaty, didn't we?"

"Just like you promised."

"How about we take a shower instead?" Lettie snuggled under Ronnie's well-muscled arm and said, "C'mon, let's get wet." Lettie removed her clothes and went into the bathroom to turn on the shower. "Ronnie, I need you to soap me up. I'll make it worth your while."

Ronnie entered the bathroom and opened the shower door. "I'll gladly help you soap up, free of charge," he laughed as he stepped under the warm shower. He reached for the luffa sponge. "Where do you want me to start?" Lettie said, "No sponge, lover. Here's the soap. I've already done my hair. Wouldn't you like to just rub the soap in with your bare hands? I intend to soap you up that way. As for the 'free of charge' part, I still have a gift I want to leave with you as well."

"Lettie, this entire evening has been a gift, incredible, better than I dreamed," said Ronnie as he took the soap and worked up a lather. "Where do you want me to start?"

"How about starting with a kiss? After that, you can choose, so long as you're thorough; you know you need to pay special attention to those 'special' places."

Ronnie leaned down as his lover raised her lips to meet his. Their kiss was short on passion and long on gentle affection, a recognition of an evening of shared love-making. It lasted a while as both lovers savored each other, knowing that soon they'd go their separate ways.

"Ronnie," said the Mexican beauty, "tomorrow afternoon I'm catching a flight to the States out of Marseilles. We have the rest of the night and then you're off to Monza with your racing team."

"Lettie, why not come to Italy? Why do you have to go back to America?" asked the racer as he motioned for his lover to turn around and he began soaping her soft dark shoulders. Lettie spread her legs as Ronnie's strong hands worked their way down her back.

"Actually," said Lettie, "I'm doing a little research. Ronnie, you know that I have genuine hypnotic power..."

"In spades," said the lean motorcycle racer as he applied soap up and down Lettie's outstretched arms.

"I've always wondered if anybody else had similar abilities. I think I may very well have a lead."

"Care to talk about it?"

"Sure. Ronnie, believe it or not my gift has a down side. I have to keep it a secret, always. No one can ever know what I can do."

"But I know, Lettie."

"I'll get to that later. At any rate, if anyone were to find out the true extent of my abilities, I'd lose everything I have. I don't want to be a lab rat, Ronnie. I've tried to think about ways someone with my powers can use such a gift openly, but somehow keep it hidden."

"And?"

"I think I may have found how to do it. More importantly, I may have found someone who's doing it right now. There's an American comedian who does a comedy hypnotism act on the supper club circuit. He goes by the name of 'The Amazing Randy, The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist'. I've researched the national trade papers and he's nowhere to be found, but I've read some local reviews of his performances and every single one of them reads the same way. They praise his shows up and down, not only the comedy, but the hypnotism as well."

"Think about it, Ronnie. If this guy's show is so 'amazing,' why is he still playing such small venues, still hanging around in the minor leagues? Did you hesitate when you were offered a chance to move from Formula Two to Formula One?"

"Nope. I grabbed the gold ring as soon as it came around. My sport is a young man's game, Lettie. There's only so much time I can ride at this level."

"Apparently, this Randy guy feels differently. If he's as good as his reviews, I can't believe that he hasn't been offered a chance to perform on television, or in Vegas... something other than small clubs in medium cities. There's only one answer."

"And?"

"Ronnie, it's because he doesn't want to. I think that it's because he's trying to use his gift and hide it at the same time. There may be another answer, but I'm going to catch a few of his shows and see if I'm on the right track."

"Ronnie, I have to deal with your knowledge of my powers."

"Lettie, I would never..."

"Maybe not intentionally, Ronnie, but I can't take that chance. Take my hand." Ronnie did as he was told. "Tomorrow, when you leave this suite you will forget our encounter completely. You may remember hooking up with Inga, but my participation will be wiped completely. You will recall neither my name nor my abilities. If anyone who saw us at the after-party asks, we never got together."

"You know now that you are perfectly capable of having more than a single orgasm in a night. As I said, it's almost entirely psychological. It's in your mind, Ronnie. I am leaving you with the ability to overcome those mental blocks so that from now on, you will be capable of having as many as four orgasms in a single night's encounter any time you want."

The soapy Mexican bombshell turned to face her lover. She reached down to take hold of Ronnie's cock which began to re-harden immediately. "From my count, lover, that leaves you with two to go."

She hefted her breasts and pinched her nipples. "You missed a couple of important spots, lover. Come on now; you still have some work to do before the job is finished," she said as she slowly descended to her knees and took Ronnie's erection into her mouth. Stroking and sucking, Lettie made sure that Ronnie's cock was back to its maximum hardness before removing it.

Lettie looked up at her lover and cooed, "I bet you'd like to use one of your extras to fuck my tits," she said as she wrapped her breasts around the racer's erection, pushing them together from both sides until Ronnie's cock was completely encased except for the very tip. He pumped, alternately revealing and then hiding the tip of his cock as he took his time savoring the prize he had waited so long to accept.

"Not bad for second place," he thought to himself. "Lettie," he said, "I want to use both of my extras fucking your tits."

"See? I told you," said the Mexican hypnotist, smiling as she continued to put firm pressure on his pistoning erection. "All the boys want to fuck my titties."

-fin-

To the Reader:

Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Leticia Alvarez appears in two other stories in the Mind Control section here at Literotica: "The Amazing Randy Meets His Match" and "The Amazing Randy Gets A Surprise." There are dozens of stories in the Mind Control section involving "The Amazing Randy" and the remarkable women he meets along the way over his thirty-year stage career. Please give one a read.

Finally, I make a simple request. I want to know what you think about my stories no matter what you think. Please take a moment to leave a comment in the section below. I take criticism well and use it to try to improve my writing.