All Comments on 'LetMeTouchU4AWyle'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

That was weird and wonderful and strange in all the best ways.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 4 years ago
Ok I Guess it Works

Through the entire story, I wondered how this tale fit the theme. Then, we reached the end and the twist was revealed. However, her wiping his memory of her and his cheating wife ruined the story for me. She is going to bear his child, but he will never know about it. That saddens me.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 4 years ago

Way different to what you have done before. Really enjoyed it. Thank you very much.

stev2244stev2244almost 4 years ago

Wow, that was very good, original and definitely surprising.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 4 years ago
Very interesting.

It started off well but with some strange references, hinting at some ethereal romantic notions and then evolved into this weird sci-fi love story that it always seemed to have been. It was really nice to read and I can't say that I'd hate to read a continuation at some point.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago
Another amazing story!

Well done and a winner in any book. Thanks for the hard work for us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

As Bebop said: "weird and wonderful"... and I agree!

One thing I would like to see would be Pt2. where he hunts her down and reunites with her, but that is up to you? 5

ArediaArediaalmost 4 years ago

Very different and very good! Thank-you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Would like a follow up

This one was a little confusing, but still a great read. Would like a follow up. 5*

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Feels more science fiction than LW but well written and enjoyable. Thanks

ian0452ian0452almost 4 years ago

Excellent story well written definitely unusual but well worth a 5 . Hopefully a part 2 when you are ready. I will definitely look forward to another part.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Original story

Very well out together too, thank you for that very refreshing tale. Too marks for this.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Damn, wow!

Almost disturbingly different.

Two apparently non-human species replicating humans? Replacing, co-existing, augmenting? Showing love as a new development? A touch of heaven existing amidst hell? If they're both non-human, how can she be carrying his baby? The Wylan is a sort of parasitic infection? The Wylan was presented as a known danger, but to whom? Why was she sent, how did she detect "it", from where or whom? If he's human, how is his brain having cybernetic elements? Redundant questions, hopefully food for thought. I accepted the reality you presented in your universe and just enjoyed it.

The only real strangeness to the story is the wife leaving a stud of a husband for a pasty doughboy. This leads to a series of questions on the genre in LW on why a woman trades down, do they ever feel fully satisfied, is it a continuing mental illness? Is it a logical thought process, all emotions, or is the influence from others an overriding factor? Is it physical?

Since she killed the last Dark Wylen, there is no follow-up, but, damn, I'd like to see a continuance.

Great short story! Thank you! A well deserved 5 *s, more if I could.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraalmost 4 years ago

Clever and unique! I really liked it :)

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 4 years ago
Loving wives?

Literotica needs an occult catagory,

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
Something new...something different...a surprise!

I enjoyed reading this...being surprised...the ending! Thanks for a unique tale!

texquilltexquillalmost 4 years ago

I sure didn't expect this! Absolutely a 5-star effort!

bigguy323bigguy323almost 4 years ago

Wrong category. This is clearly Science Fiction.

JoTaKuSanJoTaKuSanalmost 4 years ago
Ok

I like how you write but I hate when you give your characters amnesia it feels like you made the characters progress not matter. Ok it can remember the feeling but not what happens. It cheapest the events to me.

That it just my opinion.

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago
Interesting Twist

Quite a twist in the middle of this. Comes from out of nowhere and yet flows nicely with what's gone before to totally transform the story. Congratulations on the excellent writing.

And yes, I'd love to read more if you've got the inclination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A thousand million Questions

Just which genre this submission would fit into. Refreshing, new.

Who was it that said that an old dog cannot learn new tricks?

Needs a follow up please

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 4 years ago

Weird without a reconnection to Belle and resolution of the cheating wife trauma. Disappointed. but really looking forward to the conclusion in part 2. Much shorter than your usual fabulous submissions and a bit curious why you didn't submit one longer complete story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

well that was unexpected but you're one of the best writers on literotica so not entirely out of character. I definitely liked this and gave it *5. best of luck.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 4 years ago
Another wonderful read

At first I thought "Belle" was going to be used in some hackneyed way but boy was I wrong! She did fit the "Belle" mold but in such an unexpected way. It's almost like you crafted a tale of a loving female "Terminator" set to seduce a male Terminator that turned on it's own ability to learn and adapt, like Arnold from T2.

As always, very tender and sizzling sex. While it was so touching, it felt a little...wasted to have "Cole" forget such a happy joining. I'm hoping you do indeed go beyond a possible one-off for this and start a new series with it, as I'd like to see Belle and Cole reunite--and repeat I hope this doesn't remain a one-time contest entry.

I agree this should be a Sci-Fi category entry, as there's no way this would conflict with your "Jack" series. Great stuff! 5

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 4 years ago
Excellent twist

I really enjoyed this submission, and like so many others, I would love to see it serialized, possibly following Cole, and his new primary mission, or a spin-off SciFi following their child and his role in the galaxy. Fascinating universe you have created, and this taste just isn’t enough. Great characters, an emotional connection to them and the world, and hot sex, definitely a BurntRedstone submission, even if shorter than normal.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Wow! That was good. Very different, too.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 4 years ago

You tie things together so well. Beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong category.

Sci fi/space/alien/mind control even are the most likely categories.

Not LW because it actually doesn't expound on any of the criteria expected. Doesn't even fit in Sci fi properly (well, barely) because it explains nothing, and leaves you going WTF just happened. It dumps you in the middle with fuck-all context, history, explanation, goal, nothing. So as a LW, zero stars, gave 1 star for dismal failure to fit into Sci fi category even.

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Very well written. The interaction was first rate. And your descriptions of the characters and places were wonderful. I just felt it wasn’t finished. Thank you

norafaresnorafaresalmost 4 years ago

Amazing! I always wish I had more to add, but really, your writing is spectacular and I think you're brilliant. Bravo, my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Maybe in Sci-Fi this flies?

But why are you in the Loving Wives category? The story was convoluted at best. Lacking a loving wife (maybe Loraine?) this barely made sense. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong category, erotic coupling

Out of space,out of love ,out of mindss,out of options

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Interesting Twist

As always you blow me away with your writing, I knew from the beginning that it was extraterrestrial but not the twist at the end. I thought for sure they would be staying together. Great job.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
WOW!

Of course I hope Cole finds Belle!

Great and weird story with full marks from this appreciative reader.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 4 years ago

The sci-fi element feels tacked on to qualify this for the contest. It was lovely until that point and then erased everything the story had established before then. If Belle's reason for not killing Cole was that he'd fallen in love, why make him forget it?

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 4 years ago
Amazing story!!!

A simply amazing story. Fits into several categories, but I can understand why you placed it here due to the cheating wife...and possibly because those who stick to this category need to broaden their willingness to read something a bit different than their usual kind of story.

The only thing that escapes me is the geek reference? I mean I can understand why this story would appeal to geeks, but the story seemed to not contain any itself. Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your work. I do love a great brb story, even if the bitch gets burned by aliens! That was a simply marvellous touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Original twist

Thoroughly enjoyed the story.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago
Well that's a new way of eliminating a cheating wife

Alien intervention, memory wipe and great sex... I liked it. Fits in well with the geek pride event.

5/5

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951almost 4 years ago
What's an author to do?

If this were the story of how he got screwed over by the ex-wife and her lover, there would be an outcry there needs a Part 2, detailing what happened next. Well, it seems BR picked up the LW story a bit after the affair and divorce. Shall we call this "Part 2" of HIS story? I see no problem with the placement in LW. I would love to see a Part 3 where he gets rewarded with a lifetime of mutual happiness with the female alien and their child(ren.) Sorry, BR you're too good an author to need someone as lightweight as myself to be your Apologist. It is just I have enjoyed so many of your musings, including this offbeat offering. That, and the fact I get irritated by those commentators who attack for the apparent need to feel better about themselves by belittling others. I, for one, look forward to reading more from you, although you set your bar pretty high with "Drive. "

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Hmmm

Not sure about the sci fi ending but I will say the story was spectacular up to that point. Sex scenes on here are almost always absurd and boring. This sex scene was surprisingly engaging.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 4 years ago
Top notch

This fit into various categories, like so many good stories do, so please ignore the whiners going on about wrong category. It never really matters what category it's in, if it's as good a story as this one is.

I enjoyed this one all the way through, with changing expectations as the story progressed. To reach the finale it did, was a truly good read.

Well done, sir! 5*

looking4itlooking4italmost 4 years ago

Since the wife leaving was a brief mention, albeit the reason for his attitude, I really don’t see this as a LW story. This was really about the sexual encounter for “healing”. BTB as a sex slave for slugs is equally insignificant to the real plot. I did enjoy the story but would rather have found it in a different category.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 4 years ago
Did not see that coming

Great twist in this story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So, who do you think would win?

Belle, with her stealth and vicious nails tipped with Unobtainium, who really just wants the house with white picket fence?

Or Cole, the psychotic berserker who went too deep under cover and lost sight of his mission.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 4 years ago

Top quality writing. Pity about the story.

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 4 years ago

Thank you BR! Of course very well written but also entertaining. Needless to say, it was very different. Not a huge fan of Sci-fi or supernatural aspects in LW stories but you didn't linger on them. You focused on the characters so it didn't take away anything from the story for me. Thank you. Very enjoyable read.

Killian

rayironyrayironyalmost 4 years ago
You are

such a splendid writer!

Thanks once again.

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 4 years ago
eh ok

Story was ok. Would have been better if he got the girl in the end

Dream_WalkerDream_Walkeralmost 4 years ago
Sequel

I wouldnt mind reading a sequel with it being a bit longer where they meet again it just seems like they have unfinished business still its a hopeful ending if you dont do one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Some of your stories are really long. This one is good but over too quickly. 5*

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Very Inventive

I love the unique mix of elements in the plot. Tough to see the Geek Pride connection and one could argue whether LW or SciFi is correct, but who cares when such fine writing is involved. Keep 'em comin'.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story.

A great song from a great band. And a totally unexpected story. Wow. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

please write a second chapter to where belle returns to him 5 stars

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

This story was a 5* until it became a cliffhanger. Without a sequel it's a 3*. Hooyah, salute!

BigPopsBigPopsover 3 years ago
Very erotic mating with an unexpected twist

Likely one of the most erotic lovemaking scenes on Lit - thank you BR. The SciFi twist at the end was great. More story might diminish the strength of this stand alone gem.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Story...

...with a very interesting end. Surely a sequel is in order where Belle returns and claims" him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More BurntRedstone, who probably hasn't written a boring story since he learned to punctuate.

@KRD19254 is sorely mistaken about it ending in a cliffhanger. It ends precisely where it should, both dramatically and in terms of science fiction. His mission is broken off by her amnesia treatment; her mission is completed by her neutralizing its subject. She is carrying their infant, which was part of neither of their missions, but certainly gives her a reason for retirement (I suspect that her bosses would be underwhelmed if they knew). The story, to remain true to its own internal narrative, requires their separating for good.

I came to BurntRedstone via the Satyr stories, which exist in a very different universe. Its gratifying to see he writes Sci-Fi as well as he does fantasy, or perhaps better. In "LetMeTouchU4AWyle", the sex, while wonderfully presented, is actually secondary to the plot. BurntRedstone could have written "they had sex, hard and fast, then slowly made gentle love to one another"-- and no other descriptions of sexual activity at all-- and the story would still have worked as science fiction. His (well-imagined and written) erotica simply makes it better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A sexy Twilight Zone story, Rod Serling would have loved it! TTFN

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

Not sure why it is in loving wives, should be sifi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Who cares?

Which category this amazing story is posted? It has top-notch writing, surprising twists, an extremely erotic sexual encounter, retribution towards the bitch, just to mention several aspects of this story. Thank you BR for another great story! Full marks***** for this one.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Top notch writing? You gotta be kidding. No clear plot here, quite a waste of time to read. I endured as in the beginning it starts as some sort of semi-erotic lead and then it turns into incoherent "sci"-fi. I have no idea why is this posted in LW other than there is a cheating wife mention in it. All sorts of nonsense in LW, this is just one more.

Generally sci-fi stories are based on idea rolled into a plot but this story does not have it, this is just a mumbo-jumbo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As Mr. Spock would have said "Fascinating." A very interesting and unusual take on an LW story. Perhaps, Cole has already found that new love, now he just has to find Belle again.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Disappointing, which is VERY unusual for this author. Why is a being from from another world targetting a manual labourer? Otherwise well written and entertaing.

JakeDraper29JakeDraper29over 2 years ago

I like a lot of your stories...but this one is a little too ambiguous and lacks the finesse your other stories have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

not sure why this wasnt in scifi i mean even the commits are scifi lol

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

Wow, an alien encounter combined with what is apparently an AI, one in need of repair. The combination is not one I have ever read before. Absolutely strange, so strange, yet fascinating, warm, somehow leaving me with thoughts of wonder, even stronger with the second reading.

SDN1955SDN1955about 2 years ago

Very unusual storyline. Excellent writing, as always.

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Unusual but very enjoyable. Thanks for creating this story. John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well, my goodness, thats very good, and oh so different, eh,[1000/1000]

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

I had her pegged as love him and disappear in about the first three paragraphs but was surprised by the ending, An interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A different tale but a fun read.

Not exceptional, but fun.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great. An X rated twilight zone. The slut cheated, probably for money. Burned the bitch and the bastard. Eternal slug sex? Rescued the wronged man. Neutralized a deadly threat. Will she come back? A horny terminator with a sense of justice - an avenging angel. Or Greek goddess. Will the baby be a nephilim? Will she come back to him and form a team to hunt down and punish cheating spouses?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

I missed this somehow during the "Geek Pride" event. Very different and very good. 5*

Flar1958Flar1958over 1 year ago
With the end

Maybe better in SF?

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

That was some awesome sci-fi!! Very enjoyable.

DarknsDarknsover 1 year ago

Always a great storyteller … with a very vivid imagination. Lol. Thanks for another interesting reading experience.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Very good, as far as it goes. Just too much or too crucial missing information to give it a 5. So 4.

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

This, somehow, needs more...

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Well written, Great imagination, 5* for that. Did I enjoy it not really, it was to much for my female brain to take in, I thought it more sci-fi than loving wives, which I never read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is the guy (in most stories these days and in movies) always the drunk, inept, bumbling fool who needs a strong women to take him by the hand and lead him to greener pastures? Nuff said! LM

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

LW? Not a good fit, but then better than the usual cuck shit.

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

Excellent story from a great mind. Thanks BRS! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker7 months ago

💯💯💯💯😉👍✌️🌹🤷sum r gonna hate it others love it.. i give yea what i did. Cause i like ur wrk.. plz kéep it up thk u.. 🙋🐕

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. Pretty deep. More things on heaven and earth ... and all that jazz. Not for the faint of heart or those who like the same theme rehashed.

Old_LionOld_Lion6 months ago

Fuck. Belle, if she was tall and Southern - if we were compatible - would be my ideal life mate.. I wonder if Belle could wipe my memory?

SouthdownSouthdown4 months ago

Really Good, I wrote and asked if you were doing any more Shepherd and MacDenny but this was easily equal to all those stories but this one certainly needs a follow-up and capture of the ex wife etc. Pregnancy results and continuation would be a treat if you can. I love your writing, you are a master! 5***** on this story so far, Thank You

Merrily_We_GoMerrily_We_Go3 months ago

Very curious, and very nice! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting concept of deep pain from love loss.

Recovery through sex and compassion, not defensive elimination, wiping the brooding slate clean.

After conscious purpose reset, starting again without heartbreak and lingering depression. (So easy?)

wasagadavewasagadaveabout 1 month ago

You are a great writer, with a great imagination. If this were in Sci Fi, I probably wouldn't see it. I'm glad I did. Top rate. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A most excelllent tale utterly complete in istelf. You ability to place that final fullstop and not proceed one nanometer further is enviable.

I'll up RanDog025's five "huge flaming nova stars" with eight super novas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
9860 Followers
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

SIMILAR Stories