Let's Do It Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold had only had his hand on his cock for a second, but it was long enough to know he couldn't stroke himself properly in his pants.

So when he heard her plea, he didn't even hesitate, his inhibitions cast aside, he planted his feet on the footrest of his stool and stood straight up, yanking his pants down to his knees.

Gone were the thoughts of decorum, and what they should or shouldn't do. The previous nights stroke session had achieved its purpose, and he had cum, but overall it hadn't been very satisfying.

Now, he was ready to make up for it. The human connection was the thing that was missing the night before. Now he was going to do himself while someone else was doing it too!

And the fact that this someone else was a sexy, nubile, young woman, and she was the one who wanted to do it, that made all the difference.

Harold pushed aside all the thoughts of Candi being his daughter's best friend, and all the moral arguments for not taking part in the games she obviously loved to play, and just went for it.

The thing is, when he stood up and dropped his pants, it sprung out a mere foot from her face. Keep in mind, dear reader, that they started out on bar stools, side by side. When they turned towards each other, their legs were overlapping.

So when Harold stood and exposed himself, let's just say that Candi looked back on the events later with pride at her self control. Because it took all she had to not lean forward and take his hard, impressive cock in her mouth.

She had sworn she was not going to fuck, or even suck, her best friend's dad. And she stuck by that declaration. But it certainly crossed her mind in the brief time he was that close, and even after, when things progressed.

Because Harold had only stood like that for a second, before settling back into his seat to wrap his calloused hand around his dick, and start stoking.

Candi felt that delicious, juicy feeling in her pussy, and her hard nipples now begged for attention too.

She pulled her feet to her own stool, found the footrest, and stood. She quickly yanked off her old Winnie tee, and cast it aside. Her hard nipples reacted instantly to the air conditioning, and within seconds she could have cut glass with them.

She then reached for her panties and dropped them to her knees, and a slight wiggle took them to her ankles. Again she felt the cool air on an aroused part of her body, and she shivered with the sensations.

As she sat back down, she worked her wet panties off one foot as Harold watched, and jerked his dick. She took in the sight before her,looking at the rest of his body.

"The shirt too Harold. If we're going to do this, let's do it right!" She told him in a harsh whisper.

Harold, having discarded his inhibitions, wasted no time in discarding his own comfy old t-shirt and tossing it to the floor. It landed on top of hers, but neither of them noticed

Candi put two fingers into her wet pussy without a seconds thought, bringing her other hand to tweak a hard nipple. "Oh, fuck yes!" She hissed.

Harold simply hummed with pleasure as he ran his hand up and down his straining prick and watched the beautiful young woman in front of him pleasure herself.

"Mmm," Candi moaned, " I have to get a better angle." She slipped her ass to the edge of her stool and lifted both of her bare feet from her stool. Leaning back she placed her feet on Harold's thighs, leaving her knees in the air and her legs spread open wide.

With Harold's knees on either side of her stool, and her ass on the edge of it, they were now facing each other, their enflamed genitals were literally a foot apart.

They had a perfect view of each other. Harold could see her taut thighs, he could see, and smell he realized, her wet, pink, inner lips, and her puffy outer lips, and her clit protruding from it's hood.

He let his eyes drift up her thin waist to her chest. He could easily see the color rising between her perfect tits, with their deep, rose colored nipples, sticking out from their small but puffy areolas.

"Holy fuck Candi!" Harold growled, "I've never been this close to a woman without fucking her."

She had been checking him out too. And she really liked what she saw as well. Harold had gotten a good physique through hard work. His chest was wide and hairy, the hair tapered off to a line down over his abs, which had only a bit of extra flab.

His pubic hair was a dark, wild bush framing his big prick. His balls were hairy and resting on his stool, bouncing as he stroked himself.

"Fucking hot, isn't it?" She gasped. "That adds to the excitement. At least for me." She paused before saying, "Fuck, you could slide off your stool and straight into my pussy!"

"But I can't." Harold groaned, having a moment of recrimination again. "We can't fuck."

"Of course not!" Candi enthusiastically agreed. "But that adds to the sexual tension. Being soo close to the forbidden fruit, and knowing you can't have it."

They both continued to masturbate, slowly, while they talked in hushed, restrained, but excited tones. Both watched the other closely.

Harold watched as Candi dipped two fingers into her wet depths before pulling them out to run them in circles around her clit, while pulling and twisting a nipple with her other hand.

"Mmmm, I bet you would feel so good in my wet pussy!"

Candi watched Harold form a ring with his thumb and forefinger and as he held his foreskin back, he ran the ring tightly over the crown of his head. "I'd tease you first," Harold groaned. "I'd give you the first inch and work it in and out of you."

Harold watched Candi sink two fingers into herself as deep as she could. By the movement of her wrist and knuckles, and the sexy whimper from her throat, he knew she was rubbing her Gspot. "But you wouldn't be able to resist for long, you would need to know just how tight I was inside. I would feel that gorgeous cock inside me soon!" She gasped.

Harold went back to squeezing his cock in his fist and working it up and down, firmly but slowly. "You would feel so tight, and hot, and wet for me inside."

Candi brought her hand from her tits and began to massage her clit while she pushed her two fingers in and out of her wet snatch. "I would play with my clitty while you fucked me. I'd help you make me cum." She moaned.

For a few minutes, neither of them spoke, the only sounds in the room were the sounds of heavy breathing, the squelch of Candi's wetness and the hum of the refrigerator.

They both knew the boundaries that had been set, but it was impossible not to imagine what it would be like to actually fuck each other.

Harold imagined how tight, and wet Candi would be, what her strong legs would feel like wrapped around his waist. He imagined that sexy whimper escaping her throat as he pushed himself into her slowly. "I can imagine those killer legs wrapped around me as I fucked you, slow and deep." He growled.

Candi observed Harold's girth, and added another finger to the two she was already using on herself, she whimpered again as she matched his stroking rhythm. "God, you would stretch me so good. I would feel so full!" She answered.

He let his eyes drift up her body, noticing that she was now flushed from her cleavage, up her neck and throat, and around her mouth and cheeks.

He considered what it would be like to kiss her. He already knew she was a highly sexual young woman. He imagined she would be a very passionate kisser. "I would kiss you while we fuck. I bet you kiss so good!"

He watched her lick her lips in response. "I love being kissed while I'm getting fucked!" She breathed.

She would probably whimper or moan as he kissed her neck, and if he were to suck her nipples, judging by the way she had pinched, twisted and pulled on them, she would probably encourage him to suck them hard. Maybe she even liked to have them bitten.

I bet you like being kissed all over, don't you?" He asked harshly.

"Yes Harold, kiss me, kiss me all over!" She answered with so much passion that he felt that first tingling feeling in his balls.

Candi was picturing herself climbing on Harold's lap, and lowering herself down slowly, taking half of his dick into her tight snatch, and raising back up to massage her Gspot with his big purple head, before taking more of him in.

"I would love to take control. Climb on top of you and your big dick!" She said urgently.

She remembered having a guy about his size before, and had loved the delicious stretching and fullness she felt.

She imagined Harold's strong hands on her hips, guiding her, and pulling her pussy down onto himself. Those strong fingers twisting her nipples. And running up and down her bare back as he pulled her forward and kissed her.

"Would you like that?" She asked. "Would you hold me as a I fucked you, or would you just grip me with those strong hands and fuck yourself with my pussy?" Candi was picturing it, and getting off on it.

Candi saw the first drop of precum ooze from the tip of his dick, and watched intently while he pulled his skin back to his body, until his shaft stood out prominently, twitching. Her mouth watering, she imagined sucking that beautiful cock, and tasting his cum.

"Oh fuck baby, I am getting you there, huh?" She hissed. "I bet you taste so good. I would lick every drop."

When he used the palm of his other hand to smear the nearly clear fluid all over his swollen cockhead, he growled, imagining her tongue.

She knew she could elicit those sounds from him with her mouth and tongue. "Would you like it? Would you like my hungry mouth?"

"Oh yeah honey! I would love that!" Harold was also thinking about her mouth as his palm glided over his head. He was sure she would have a very talented mouth. He imagined her lips stretching wide to take him in. Those passionate eyes gazing up at him to watch his reactions.

Harold realized that he could now smell Candi, smell her arousal. He licked his lips as he watched her fingers withdraw from the depths of her wet pussy and lightly graze over and around her enflamed labia.

"I would have to go down on you too you know. I would have to taste your sweet, young pussy!" Harold groaned.

He knew from her aroma that she would taste so good. And it had been so long since he'd tasted a woman her age. He would simply devour her. He could imagine the sexy noises she would make, her fingers running through his hair as she writhed on his face

Candi looked at Harold's face in time to see him lick his lips as he gazed hungrily at her pussy. She was pushed that much closer to her orgasm as she wondered what his oral technique was like. She had a hunch that he would be the best she'd ever had.

"Oh God that would feel so good! I bet you would make me cum like crazy!" She gasped excitedly.

Guys her own age were always in a hurry, rarely did she find a guy who actually wanted to eat her. She had had one lover who relished it, and he had been the best oral she'd ever had.

Harold obviously wanted to. She was sure, by the way he was looking at her, Harold was that type of guy. He was probably even better, given his maturity and, she was sure, his experience.

"I would love to feel your tongue all over my hot pussy! Licking me and tasting my juices!" Candi held her lips open wide to his view, and ran a lone fingertip around her hole, her lips, and over and around her clit.

She flinched at the sensation, and heard him make a sound in his throat that reminded her of a man sitting down to a sumptuous meal.

"Fuck, I would eat you like you've never been eaten before!" Harold groaned as he squeezed himself, but tried to fight off the growing sensations in his balls.

She felt her climax nearing, those first tremors of pleasure growing within her. "I'm going to cum Harold, you're going to make me cum on your face!"

"Yes, cum for me baby!" He hissed, "I want to taste your cum!"

Candi whimpered, she had never heard a man say that to her before. She had said it herself to various lovers, but she never experienced it herself. It turned her on to no end, and brought her that much closer.

She wanted them to cum together, that was the hottest thrill. Whether masturbating or fucking, cumming simultaneously was the ultimate satisfaction.

She moaned and looked back at his hand working his cock. She saw the color of his head had deepened to a deep violet. His forearm was bulging, the veins of his hand, and his cock were sticking out.

"Are you going to cum with me Harold?" She asked desperately. "I want us to cum together!"

"Oh yeah baby, I am getting close!" He answered, his voice now almost strangled. "You have me so hard, I'm going to cum for you!"

"I'm going to cum too baby!" Candi squealed. "I'm so close! I'm going to cum for you too!"

Harold's fist and Candi's fingers were both now a blur as they worked together towards their finish

"Cum, cum on me baby!" Candi blurted. "I want to feel your hot cum all over me!"

Harold had a visual image of the first time he'd shot off all over Tabbi. He'd eaten her to climax, and gave her another when he fucked her.

He wanted to cum in her mouth, and she readily agreed. So he'd gone from fucking her to trying to finish in her mouth, and in their excitement, he never got there.

He had cum all over her tits and neck and her face. At first he was disappointed that she didn't get his cum in her mouth, because they both enjoyed it so much. She had always been so enthusiastic about eating his jizz.

But she was so sexually charged by feeling his hot cum splash all over her that she had gotten off yet again. She had sucked the last drops from his dick as she moaned and rubbed it across her body and face and fingered herself to another climax.

It turned her on so much that she occasionally wanted him to shoot his cum all over her on purpose, and they added it to their regular repertoire.

The memory brought Harold's jizz shooting up his shaft. Without thinking, he quickly stood on the stools rail again, Candi's feet and legs flopping to the side.

With her left sprawling in her seat he loomed over her and jerked his dick, and began to shoot thick ropes of cum on her hot young body.

Candi whined, pinching her clit hard between her first and second fingers while she pushed two fingers of her other hand hard into her pussy. Her climax rocked her body. "Ohh, Fuuck yes!" She cried. " Fuck yeah baby! Shoot it on me!"

Harold growled loudly. "OHHHHFUUUCK!.." While his hand jerked on his dick as he held the island with his other hand to keep from falling. His knees felt week, his vision gray.

He spewed his seed across Candi's quivering body, his first shot sailed in a high arc to land on her chin and cheek. He pointed himself down at Candi and his next shot hit her right tit and shoulder.

He watched her head scrunch forward as she muttered something incomprehensible. Her body convulsed as his next blast landed in her hair and on her forehead, followed quickly by a shot that landed between her tits.

Candi gasped and shuddered, one hand leaving her spasming pussy to slide up her body, smearing his cum all over herself.

Harold teetered precariously on the stool, nearly falling onto Candi, so he stepped down from the stool. He was taller than her, so he was still above her, but so much closer to her writhing young body.

His next blast landed on her flat belly and was quickly spread around by her fingers. Candi moaned, "Ohh, so much cum!"

His load about spent, Harold's last dribbles fell onto her bald pubic mound and dripped down to the gaping lips below.

"Oh honey..." He moaned as she slathered her body with his cum. He shuddered as he milked every last drop from his nuts, before collapsing back on his stool.

Candi continued to spread Harold's goo all over herself, shuddering with the aftershocks of her own orgasm.

"Fuck Harold, that was a lot of cum!" She laughed, "Didn't you just cum last night?"

Catching his breath he told her, "Yeah, but it wasn't a very good one. So maybe I didn't get it all?" He speculated.

"Maybe," Candi replied. "But I'd like to think that I just got you that fucking hot!"

"Well, there might be some truth to that." Harold told her. "You certainly know how to get a man going."

"I wonder," Candi said in her low, sultry tone, "If I could get you going twice in a row?"

As she finished, she drew her fingers up through the cummy mess on her body and her face, before licking her fingers clean.

"Oh fuck Candi." Harold moaned as he felt the tingling in his balls again.

Note; This could have gone into Exhibitionist/ Voyeur, but I decided to go with Toys and Masturbation, basically because I had no stories in that category yet, lol

Hope you enjoyed the tale, if you did, or not, don't forget to vote and don't hesitate to comment.

Yarnspinnerr ;->

12