All Comments on 'Let's Have a Baby'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong.

The obvious ending was Evan & Susan to marry. Second cousins is no big

deal in many jurisdictions. Susan’s Mom would have been the only obsticle.

Their kids deserve a real Dad. 4.5 out of 5 ⭐️

LustknabeLustknabeover 2 years ago

I stopped reading when it was said that his mother was not actually his mother, but his mother's cousin. That's a cheap twist like in those step-something porn videos you can find online.

MrBoobsLoverMrBoobsLoverover 2 years ago

Now this is a man who loves his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story about a mother and son who love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She well and truly used him only for her own benefit giving not much in return.

rutherford366rutherford366over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Very believable in convincing her to allow her son to impregnate her through sex. Most stories just get them together as soon as possible as if it can realistically happen so easily. I also enjoyed the very hot sex scene between them; it was to have a baby together but at least they got to have fun making one.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but rushed ending. 4 stars.

DadbodboiDadbodboiover 2 years ago

This is such a sweet story. Evan is so caring and compassionate. What a great man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What could be a good love story became a sperm donor and a lie that could hurt his wife and other kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love stories like this…

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Badly needed some romance, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
The ending

killed the story for me 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy and sweet story. Thank you for sharing this. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. I really enjoyed reading every moment of this.

heathenfilthheathenfilthover 2 years ago

I wish it had been tagged adopted or something since they are distantly related enough to not be considered incest in a swathe of countries around the world. Not quite what I'd be looking following when I type the word 'incest' into a search bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"And just remember, the best thing about kids... is making them!"

Rodney Dangerfield from Back to School (1986)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. It was very well written and thought out on how to convince his mother to be the one to do this for her. The sex between them was pretty hot too. Not sure about the ending though, but it still works in its own way.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@dadbodboi thank you I tried my best to make it that way.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@rutherford366 thank you. Sometimes hooking up quickly works but I like it better when there's more of a story if how they get together. I'm talking about all genres here.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@lustknabe I went back and forth on this one. But I felt it would keep it as incest and not have the characters worry about genetic problems for their child. I figured it may not be popular with everyone here.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@ recent anonymous, I love that quote. Classic 80s movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Missed the chance to get fuck her some more than to just have a baby. She obviously liked it and would've gone for it if he offered.

But still a great story. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very commendable story.

I’m not too sure about the “ everybody lives happily ever after ending” ..meaning their children would know who their birth parents are ; the kids Mom & Dad.. ? I saw no need for that .

And since no birth defects, why spoil the story with the interference of ever disclosing to the children the genealogy of their parentage .

And by the way, I also mean they would never reveal to the kids he had with his spouse any of the goings on, shall we say with his Mom/Cousin .

But my key issue is that the Author did not include any genuinely hot sex encounters or intimacy prior to their “appointment” to hump just to get her pregnant.

To have written in a few episodes would have ignited this novel to 3 Alarm status . And to prove and demonstrate their bond of love, an interlude of “69” would have set Reader’s iPads afire !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to disagree with the previous comment. This story did not need to have prior encounters before they decided to have sex. They weren't doing this for some sexual thrill but only to have a baby together. I don't think getting them into some kind of bigger affair would make sense for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with others that the very end was meh. But overall everything else was perfect. I loved reading the entire setup to them finally getting together and how he convinced her he should be the one to father her baby. And the sex scene was very sexy, well done, I loved the use of the fishnet stockings.

Maybe you can expand more in how he gave her those two other kids. Just ignore or overwrite that ending to show more about how they expanded their family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful and well written story. I wish more mother/son stories were like this. Some of the ones I read here can be a little out there.

JamokieJamokieover 2 years ago

Minor quibble: All the talk about wanting to do the impregnation "naturally" (hot) and then it's torn down (in my opinion) with the shaved pussy (yawn) and the fishnet stockings. That was like putting ketchup on a steak to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. You can really feel the love between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was sort of a love story. I wish that the writer would have written more about how

Evan pleased his mother orally. The man in me would like to have seen a relationship develop from their union. But how would they go about it?

If my sister who is 2 years older than me....husband couldn't give her a child and she approached me and ask me if I could impregnant her I would have no problem making love to her and giving her my beautiful baby. I would have to do it the way God intended. That moment when I came in her...we would look into each other's eyes and we both would know that we were mating. She would know that her younger brother was breeding her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A beautiful love story. When I was attending San Diego State University, I had dated this Hopi Indian woman. We were fuck buddies and not in love. The sex was incredible. We dated other folks but we always came back to each other. I felt in my heart that if she and I could get together she would have gone for it. But I was not interested in a long term relationship so we remain fuck buddies. As time went on she knew that there was no future with a man who wanted to play the field. About a month before we went our own ways she told me that after graduation and if we both were not seeing anyone seriously that if she wanted to have my baby would I acquiesce. Of course I would just be there to impregnate her. If I wanted to stay involved in the child's life that would work and if I didn't that also would work.

I saw her about 2 years after we graduated and we made a date for lunch. At lunch she brought up the subject of me giving her a baby. I told her I remember the conversation and was she serious. She told me that she always thought that I was very handsome and funny and intelligent. And yes, if I was willing she wanted to have my baby.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

A really interesting enjoyable and erotic story, beautifully prepared and written. Thank you for publishing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bailed on it being really his mom partway through, but still used the totally misleading tags, making this all a big lie aimed at your readers.

GeminiKnightGeminiKnightabout 2 years ago

I stopped reading as soon as it was revealed she was actually his mother's cousin who adopted him, instead of his biological mother. I don't have any issue with adoptive/step family incest, but I prefer biological family incest. If you're gonna write a story about adoptive/step incest at least put that in the story tags, otherwise it's misleading to readers.

Whitaker80Whitaker80about 2 years ago

Sweet story about a son who wanted to give his mother something she always wanted. It was well written and had a good setup to how they finally got together, especially how he convinced her to do something she never thought about doing with her own son. I'm glad she got into the idea of sleeping with him despite her hesitation and got to enjoy it as well.

Don't listen to what other people are saying, they're still blood related so it's still incest, no matter what their relationship is. It also makes more sense genetically for their children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read a lot of impregnation stories, this is one of the best ones I've read. Usually these stories, especially for this section, have the woman getting pregnant as a result of an affair. But this one showed the love between these two characters and discussing why they should have a baby together. I only wished the story showed their relationship going beyond just procreating, but it still worked out very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story loved it I think they should have stayed together and raised there family with more sex added to the story instead of 2 years later and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameover 1 year ago

I'm not against cousins incest being an incest story, but I believe you failed short to picture the required huge emotions, love one of them, between adoptive mother and son. After reading quite many of your stories, I feel you always tend to rush things, rater shallow, superficial, just scratching the feelings depth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story but I did not like the 2 years later having another child and then him moving I think they should have loved each other and stayed together as husband and wife. One comment said adoptive/step related he was her adopted son not step/son he was blood related he was her son/cousin and being 2nd cousins there's less likely to be problems with the child. Gave it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but you rushed the ending to many years skipped I think they should have stayed together to have their children not just a hookup every 2 or 3 years that kind of killed it for me still gave it a 4

homerjayhomerjay7 months ago

I really like the premise of him being adopted by his 2nd cousin, the sex was just nothing special and too short for my taste.

Calulu482Calulu4823 months ago

So. Much. Talking.

UncleFester623UncleFester62323 days ago

Build up was a bit slow. The sex was too vanilla, and the wind-down was rushed. Nice premise, but we needed to be there longer for the sex for baby #1, and needed to be there for baby#2. Seems like a mild R-rated movie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous