All Comments on 'Let's Hear It for the Boy'

by hotpastdawn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGalmost 2 years ago

Not bad. Will there be more to this tale? I hope so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best I've read in quite some time. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lucky young man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn’t have a 4.0 and have an average cock but Nate is an exact description of me. It’s such a helpless feeling to want women but they don’t want you. Hurts and aches to the core. Women want Rick and the big cock energy. Women can sense that you don’t have that energy so we seek solace in porn and the palm of our hands.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Love has many flavors

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No, GcoachG we don't need more of this perfect little story.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 1 year ago

Hot story. Glad Nate has a skinny penis. Short is one thing, but skinny is another! Also really glad Stacy was older and insisted on being called a woman while she called him a good boy. I hope after many years of marriage her pussy got stretched out making his little cock feel even smaller. Nate must have consumed a lot of cum from her pussy over the years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for you story. I always thought that you were too nice towards your husband but when it comes to educate a teenager you can't be that generous can you?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliant. Love that it's from the dom female's point of view, which is uncommon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpastdawn@hotpastdawn
Thoughts, musings, and of course stories of a widowed, highly educated, philosophical fellatrix with a very diverse and extensive sexual history. I would have been a shared wife had my husband lived to realize his desires to be cuckolded by me. Now I write about my own fantasi...

SIMILAR Stories