Let's Hear It for the Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he finally whispered, "You can't imagine how sexy it is for me to watch you when you're having sex. I would do that for you. All I ask is that you please not ever tell anyone that I do it."

I kissed him playfully, "You do realize that you're not a virgin anymore, right?"

"Oh my gosh, you're right! I'm not!" he replied excitedly, "Thank you, Stacy. Thank you for being my first."

"Nathaniel, would you like to come over to my apartment tonight and have dinner with me? I can cook for you if you like."

"Are you asking what I think you're asking?"

"Yes, I'm asking you over to my place for a date. Besides, I still owe you a blowjob. You can expect to collect it tonight after we eat. If you're a very good boy, and I mean a very good boy, you might even get two." Needless to say, he said yes.

Soon after that, I graduated and started grad school. Nate continued working on his undergrad degree and maintained a 4.0 GPA the entire time. Rick flunked out of school, but he continued to come to my apartment periodically and fuck me with that huge cock of his. Nate dutifully licked me clean and made me climax every single time immediately afterward. During the next three years I brought numerous men home, let them fuck me while Nate watched, and then he cleaned me to orgasm after glorious orgasm with his mouth.

Nate and I began to get to know each other better and realized we had a great deal in common. We fell in love, and married soon after he graduated. He has been happily cuckolded by me for over 30 years now.

I even cuckolded him on our wedding night. Alas, my friends, that is another story in itself...

12