Let's Make a Deal

Story Info
A drug deal/wife swap ends in a BBC gangbang.
3.6k words
4.24
51.1k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

*Trigger Warning* This story involves group sex, sex outside of marriage, and interracial sex. If any of these topics offend you, please abort your mission to read this story. This story is fantasy, not reality. It is not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

Rasheede and I had known each other for precisely three days when I made the deal of a lifetime with him. He was perfect for the plan that had been slowly forming in my head. My wife, Karen, was pretty much amenable to anything at that point. We had been married for almost eighteen years, and she was bored with me sexually. I knew this, and yet, I wasn't bored with her.

She was a slut, the kind of woman that needed more sex than one man could provide. She kept my cock drained, and there were times when I couldn't give her everything she needed. It took me a couple of years to come to terms with the fact that she needed more dick than I could provide. We made a profile on a swinger's website called Swing Low, and before we knew it, we were inviting guys over for Karen to fuck.

It wasn't hard to find men in the trailer park we lived in. I sold drugs for a living, which meant plenty of guys came through each day. Not all of them were down for a swinger fuck, but some of them were. At first, it was weird for me, and I had feelings of jealousy and anger. There was even a bit of restlessness for me as I realized that I couldn't give Karen everything she needed. I felt inadequate, and I know that this made Karen feel bad, guilty even. I didn't want her to feel that way. It wasn't her fault that she had a voracious sexual appetite. I knew that I had to come to terms with things, and I found a surprising way that worked for us.

"I like it when you fuck black guys," I told Karen one day, my cock in my hand. She was on her knees in front of me, intending to give me a blowjob.

"I like black guys, too," she admitted.

"You do? Pretend my cock is a black one then," I told her, looking down at my white cock and understanding why it would never be enough for Karen. She needed more than I could offer her.

"Okay," she agreed, and as she sucked, it became apparent that she was more passionate when she imagined that my cock was a black one. She gave me the best blowjob of my life, sucking the head with a vigor that I had never felt from her before. Her hand pumped up and down, twisting a bit as it moved up my shaft. I could feel the cum being summoned from within. I knew she was going to make me cum much sooner than I had anticipated. She smiled with her eyes, looking up at me wickedly as she swallowed the load I shot deep down her throat.

I braced myself against a nearby wall as I pulled my cock from her hungry mouth. I could see her greed - she needed more. Her voracious sexual appetite had not been quenched. Her eyes grew dark as she realized what she had done by sucking the cum from my cock. Now there was no more for her, and she wasn't happy about it.

"I want more!" She tossed her dark hair back from both shoulders and looked up at me hopefully. Her brown eyes were vibrant and full of excitement, and her frail body reflected her diet of too much cocaine and diet soda.

"I know you do, baby. Let me see if I can find someone..." I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts. There were only a handful of black men that we had met, so I sent a text to them. I looked out toward the street through the front window, which provided a panoramic view of the neighborhood and the city below. My eyes settled on Rasheede, my new neighbor. I couldn't help but think he was perfect.

I should have taken time to think before I acted, but I was desperate to please my wife, and I knew that Rasheede had everything we were looking for. He was probably packing a ten-inch cock, and Karen was into black men.

"Honey, I'll be right back. I'm going to go say hello to our new neighbor."

"You are naughty as fuck," she cooed. "I like it!" She licked her luscious, pink lips, and I knew that I was doing the right thing as I tried to saunter outside like I was doing something normal. Rasheede stood next to the mailbox, looking over his mail, looking up when he saw me approaching.

"Hey there, Bill!" How you doing? I saw your team lost their asses last night."

"Yeah, but everyone knows it's bullshit. They still have a chance for the next round. They'll come back," I tried to sound convincing, but even I was struggling. Rasheede laughed at me.

"I'm just messing with you!" Rasheede smiled. "You mentioned you sell weed, right?"

"Yeah, man. I sell some other shit too, just in case you need something else?" I asked tentatively.

"Yeah? Like what?"

"What you want?" I shrugged, indicating that I probably had anything he requested. I had been selling drugs since I was fifteen-years-old, and every woman I had been with had chosen me because I had drugs. Karen was no different. It was just that I fell in love with her, and I wanted to give her everything.

"I don't know. Maybe some crack? Some coke? Something like that." Rasheede stared me down. I could tell he was worried that I was a narc, and he had good reason. This was a trailer park, and the cops were always trying to bust shit up.

A car pulled into Rasheed's parking space in front of his trailer. Inside was a gorgeous white woman with light blonde hair. As she stepped out of the car, I could see why Rasheede had chosen her as his partner. She had a juicy ass and curves that made my cock stiffen again, despite the way Karen had just sucked me dry.

"Is that your wife?" I asked Rasheede, and though I tried to hide it, it was obvious I thought she was gorgeous and wanted to fuck her.

"Fuck yeah. She's hot, isn't she?" Rasheede nodded at me to let me know that he knew how lucky he was to have a woman like her.

"Hey, baby! Who is this?"

"This is our neighbor Bill. Bill, this is Heather." I reached my hand out to shake hers, and I saw the way she looked at me. She wanted to fuck me.

"I like him, baby," Heather gave Rasheed a look I couldn't quite read.

"I think she likes you," Rasheede laughed as Heather made her way into their trailer.

"Are you guys swingers?" I asked, really going out on a limb.

"Yeah! I knew you guys were! Heather and I were just talking about this last night."

"You were? No way!" I was shocked. I hadn't realized Heather knew who I was.

"Yeah, we've been talking about maybe doing a wife swap. I could go over to your place and show your wife a good time. I'm sorry, I forgot her name."

"Karen."

"Seriously? Her name is Karen?" he laughed.

"Yeah, so I'll go over to your house to hang out with Heather?" I tried to stay focused on the deal.

"Well, that's the thing. I'm not so sure I want to do this. Heather is into it, but honestly, it takes a bit more to get things going for me. You know?" Rasheede wanted to make a deal, and I could tell where this was going.

"I could throw in some samples with your order to sweeten the deal," I suggested.

"What kind of samples?"

"You know, a bit of everything I have for sale. You can try it all and see if there's something you want more of, including Karen."

"How many items do you have for sale?"

"A bunch. You'll have to trust me. Do we have a deal?"

Rasheede thought about it. I could see him weighing the decision until he finally spoke.

"We have a deal, Bill." He stuck his hand out to shake mine. The deal had been made.

"Oh, one more thing, Rasheede."

"What?"

"Go ahead and bring some of your black friends. It takes a lot to satisfy Karen. You might need some help."

"For real? You know my friends are into this shit, man," he warned me.

"Oh, I'm counting on it."

*

"I just made the best deal, Karen!" I screamed as I made my way back into my trailer.

"What deal?" she came running out of the bedroom. Her hair was matted like she had been masturbating on the bed. I knew that look well since she did it quite often.

"Our neighbor is coming over tonight with all his black friends to fuck you."

"Like a gangbang?" Karen's eyes danced with elation. I knew how excited she was.

"Yes. We are doing a wife swap. I'm going to go fuck his wife, Heather, and he's coming over here with his friends to fuck you."

"His name is Rasheede, right?"

"Yes, honey. I don't know his friends' names, though. Sorry."

"It's okay. I don't need to know their names anyway. I'm going to go get ready. Wait. You don't really like her, do you? "Karen asked. She must have been picking up on my genuine desire to fuck the shit out of Heather.

"I want to fuck her stupid," I explained. "Nothing more."

"Okay, baby," she laughed. "I need to get ready and get some dope in me before we start this.

It took Karen hours to prepare, but I stood in awe of her beauty when she was finally ready. Her dark hair was in ringlets, her light skin adorned with makeup that made her look like she was glowing from within. It wasn't often that Karen dressed up like this, and I felt a twinge of jealousy, but it was quickly replaced with pride. I was proud of how good Karen looked. I was happy with the way she was looking at me like she was hornier than she had ever been.

"You look gorgeous, honey."

"I hope the black guys enjoy destroying me," she sang with a happiness that I knew I could never provide her with. There was just something about black cock that brought out the best in Karen.

"I know they'll love it. I told the guys to take some videos for me, okay? Do you want me to take some of me with the wife?"

"Yeah, take some. I want to see how it goes." She smiled at me encouragingly, and we shared a gentle kiss before parting ways. I walked from our trailer to Rasheede's and knocked on the door. Rasheede answered, and I was shocked to see that he had three other black guys with him.

"Bill! These are my friends; JD, Dion, and Jayden. Guys, this is Bill. He's the husband of the lady we will be visiting."

I shook hands with all the black men that would be working together to please my wife. I wondered if it would be too much for Karen, but I shouldn't have worried. Karen was sexually hungry with the type of appetite that could never be quenched. As Rasheede and the guys made their way out of the trailer, I looked around for Heather. She wasn't in the small living area.

"Heather!" I called.

"I'm in here!" she called. I followed the sound of her voice and found that Rasheede had done me a solid by tying Heather to the bed for me. She had elastics connected around her wrists and ankles that had been tethered to each foot of the bed. She wore a blindfold, but other than that, she was naked.

Her cheap breast implants sat like rocks on her small frame, and I liked the way her body was the opposite of Karen's. Heather was tall and lithe, like a dancer. She had probably been a stripper at one point in her life. I moved to the bed, taking my clothes off in a rush to get to her body. I ran my hands all over her and watched her dance. I finally let my hands move to her pussy. I manipulated her clit until she was cumming from just my fingers, playing her like a fiddle.

"Oh my God!" she screamed. I leaned down and kissed her open mouth as I continued to finger fuck her until she came again. I got between her legs, licking and sucking on her clit until she came again. I felt so accomplished, and I wondered how Karen was doing. I could only imagine what was happening.

*

Karen greeted Rasheede and his friends wearing nothing but lingerie.

"I'm Karen," she told them, "and now that my husband isn't here, I'm going to fuck the shit out of all of you!" She sauntered over to them and grabbed their cocks through their clothes. They didn't make it to the bedroom.

Karen pulled at their zippers and buttons until she had all of their cocks out. She got on her knees and began to suck one, then the other. She wished that she could stuff all four of their cocks into her mouth at once, but she was a tiny, little white woman. They wouldn't fit! She sucked one at a time, her pussy dripping.

"I need to be fucked!" she ordered them. They looked at one another, but it was Rasheede that grabbed her and bent her over the couch. He pushed his ten inches into her tight, white pussy, almost splitting her open with their girth. He was shocked at how tight Karen's pussy was when Bill had described her as a slut. He fucked her hard and fast, the way he liked to fuck. Heather didn't like it rough like that, but Karen responded differently. Karen came all over his dick, her pussy squirting what seemed like a pint of pussy juice all over the small living area floor.

"Guys, come on! Fuck her other holes while I fuck her pussy! Let's team up on this hot wife!"

"I'm such a slut for black dick!" Karen announced, looking around the room at all of the guys and showing them that she loved fucking them all. She was all about this situation, the drugs coursing through her system. All of them were high on something.

"Do you do anal, Karen?" Rasheede asked, getting greedy. That was something Heather rarely let him do.

"I'll do anything you want me to do, Rasheede. I'm a white slave for black cock. I'll do it all for you." Karen was dripping with sex, her whole body heaving with a desire to drain all four of their big, black cocks.

"Give me that ass!" Rasheede pulled Karen away from the other guys, positioning her so she could get triple-stuffed. Karen was filled with black cocks in every hole when she realized that this was the moment she had been waiting her entire life for. This was the apex of all that she was worth, and all she ever would be. She was a drug addict slut that was now speared with three black dicks and cradling a fourth in her hand while she allowed the orgasm she had to run its course.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!" she screamed. She felt like her insides were breaking. She was exploding from the inside out into oblivion. She would be nothing by the end of this fuck. They were fucking her so hard that she was outside of her body now. She felt her consciousness ascend until she was above herself, looking down at her white body splayed open for these black wolves to tear her apart. They devoured her with force, not caring if she was okay anymore. They were there for themselves. They were there to take her pussy, ass, and mouth as theirs until there was nothing left of her. She was their victim, and she couldn't have stopped them even if she had wanted to.

Things had gone too far by the time Rasheede came deep in Karen's asshole. She felt an ache in that hole from how hard he had bruised her insides with his big, black dick. JD came in her mouth, and she could taste the bitterness of his cum on her lips as Dion took Rasheed's place in her asshole and began to pump into the sore tissue.

Jayden was fucking her pussy violently, and it was evident that JD was struggling to keep his cock inside of her. He wasn't quite hard, and so Karen decided she needed to get him going a bit.

"JD, have you ever destroyed a white girl's asshole before?"

"No," he admitted.

"Do you want to destroy mine?" Karen asked, her eyes full of fire. She knew what she wanted.

"Yeah."

"Fuck me however you need to. Whatever it takes to cum, okay?"

"Okay," he looked down at his cock, concentrating on fucking her asshole. Their cocks moved in and out of Karen's holes, making her scream with equal parts delight and fear.

*

Heather was on her knees, lapping at my balls like a trained whore. I had released her from the restraints so I could fuck her more fully. Rasheede sure had a good piece of ass. Heather wasn't the same as Karen, but she sure was fun to fuck. I had already been in all of her holes. I was shocked that she was now cleaning my dick with her mouth. I wanted to dump my load somewhere, but I wanted it to be the right place.

"Where should I cum, Heather? You want it on your face? In your pussy?"

"Cum in my ass, so he knows I let you fuck me there," she instructed.

"Yes, ma'am!" I said with delight as I sunk my cock into her ass and fucked her with long, deep strokes. I wanted her to really feel it. She was squealing with delight, reaching down to touch her clit as I ravaged her asshole. I was shocked when I felt something wet.

"Sorry, you just made me squirt!" Heather apologized.

"Don't be sorry! That's so fucking hot! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed wildly as I emptied my cock right into Heather's bare ass. I loved cumming during anal sex, and it took me a while to regain my composure.

"Rasheede is done," Heather jostled me. She held her phone in one hand. "He's sending me videos soon. You should go home now and see what they did to her."

"Does it turn you on that he went to fuck my wife?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I hope they took videos like we did," Heather admitted.

"I'm sure they did. You were a fun, little fuck, Heather. Thank you," I said genuinely. I did have a good time fucking her, but I was ready to get back to Heather and see what kind of trouble she had gotten into.

I opened my front door to see my wife getting DPed by two black cocks. Rasheede was smoking some crack with one of his friends as his two other friends finished themselves off in Karen's holes. Karen took it like the slut that she was, and when they were done, we all did some more drugs and called it a night. Rasheede and his buddies went their separate ways.

Karen and I shared the videos everyone had taken. I agreed that she definitely got the better end of the deal.

"My holes are so sore now!" Karen cried with delight. "Thank you for setting this up!" Something about the way she delighted in being a slut made my cock stir again. I had thought that Heather had drained me, but I should have known better. Only my wife could truly drain my cock. There was no other woman like Karen. She didn't care that I was a drug dealer, and she loved sex. She was about to get the last of my cum.

"I hope you're not too sore for one more round," I gave her a nasty look that conveyed how much I needed her.

"You should fuck my ass then. It's the sorest. I deserve it for being a slut."

"How about I fuck all of those holes."

"Sounds good," she gave her holes over to me, and I took control of her. I pushed into her pussy first and was shocked at how good it felt with all that black cum inside it. She was so wet with cum that I almost came myself, but I knew I needed to fuck her ass too.

I pulled out of her pussy and pushed into her ass. I couldn't believe how wet with cum her asshole was. It was so perfectly tight, and she looked like such a slut. I knew I was done for.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I screamed as I dumped my final load of the night into my wife's used-up ass. I couldn't believe how hot it was that Karen was such a slut. Watching the videos of her experience and hearing her talk about it made me realize that I wanted this to happen all the time. Maybe I even wanted to be there to watch her get plowed by ten black cocks at the same time. I would make it happen. I had all the right bargaining chips.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers