All Comments on 'Let's Make a Deal'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

Totally over the top! 5*

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Ditto to JB's comment

Five stars, JJ. Rings so true to life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Utter rubbish

1*

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 3 years ago

Another cracker. Love it.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 3 years agoAuthor
Not so over the top

You know what's funny? I based this off of a couple I actually know. This situation is their normal. Of course, they live in the swinger world and it would be a bit of a stretch to imagine the couple who moved in next door are also swingers, but this is a trailer park. Anything can happen, right? Ahahaha.

This was also a request. I almost didn't do this story because of the interracial piece, but I'm lucky to have fans that are intelligent enough to tell the difference between fantasy and reality.

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 3 years ago
Not comfortable with it

The cuckold scene is not my favorite story line although you do it well. It's a bit like the reluctance scene which can be done with feeling and care or hurried and harsh. It was my choice to read on and I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

It wasn't the story I had a problem with - your writing just isn't great. The dialogue isn't well written, and the description of sex could use work. Perhaps an editor would help

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous *rolls eyes*

I think your comment is "meh." If my dialogue is so terrible then why not explain why or how I could go about fixing it? If my sex scenes lack description, offer a suggestion.

I do have editors. I use them for my published work, which can be found in my bio. These stories are my practice writing and are written upon request. I don't choose the storyline, I just execute it. All my practice stories are written in one sitting with one editing pass in Grammarly. I'd like to see you do better under these conditions. I'm not writing books here. I'm writing short stories. The dialogue is going to be very brief and to the point. Also, this is fantasy. Dialogue in fantasy pieces is not always realistic, and that is okay. As for my sex scenes...I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I'm very confident in my sexual descriptions and if you have an issue with them, I'm open to hearing actual constructive criticism about it.

If you have something constructive to say, please do. Otherwise, don't bother commenting on my work in the future. I don't mind criticism, it's just annoying when people are critical without explaining themselves. You know? I'm looking to improve but comments like yours are extremely unhelpful and I have no choice but to just ignore what you said, since I truly do not see your point of view when I read this story. I think my writing is awesome as is, but like I said, I'm always looking to get better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...