All Comments on 'Let's Make A Deal'

by JonB1969

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Did I miss something?

the story was great but i was lost as to where Andrew Gibson came in at. Did Charli give it to him? does he get a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So so

It was an okay story, but it wasn't quite as good as the others. There wasn't much storyline just a lot of sex and it seemed very rushed. It just wasn't quite the same quality as the other stories.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 16 years ago
Re: Did I miss something

The missing story between "Charli and Bobby" and this one is my story "Free." Find it here: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=73664

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hmm...

I agree with the others. I tried not to compare this story to the others, because they were written by someone with a different writing style. That said, the premise of the story is a good one, but it does seem a bit rushed. There isn't really a chance to connect with Mark before he jumps into the wham-bam-thankyou-ma'am sex and then it's over. You also put ideas out there, but don't complete them. For example, Mark pulled something to the forefront of Rachel's mind, but you don't say what it is, what kind of feelings it invokes, it's just put out there and left hanging. My advice, slow it down and put a little more thought into your ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonB1969@JonB1969
Hi, and Thanks for visiting my page. If you've just discovered my little corner of the Literotica universe, allow me to introduce myself. I write contemporary erotic romance, meant for Adults Only. I write stories with an interracial twist, Ebony woman with white man. I thi...