Let's Make a Deal. Final

Story Info
The deal is complete.
2.5k words
4.11
4.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shocked scream forced its way out as she threw her head back, her arms quivered as she balanced on the edge of the counter. His tongue, so hot and hard, worked a long-drawn-out slide between her folds to her clit where he rolled his tongue, sucking lightly before drawing away. Here was the ruler of hell, on his knees, between her legs, when she couldn't even get her ex of two years to do this for her. And yet, the devil was going to town as though he couldn't get enough of tasting her cunt.

Amelia supposed she shouldn't be surprised the devil was good with his tongue. He ate her out like it was going out of fashion, pleasurable, but teasing, bringing her just to the edge of orgasm but stopping just before she could cum. And he would look at her with a smirk as she caught her breath before kissing her clit and going back to tongue fucking her. His tongue working in and out, and she swore it was longer than a tongue had any right to be.

"Oh no you don't," she said as he tried to pull away again.

She pressed her heels to his back, and grabbed his horns, pulling him forward. For the first time since their coupling began, he shuddered, a small gasp puffing out from pursed lips.

"Does this feel good?" she asked, tightening her grip.

Amelia moved her hands slowly up and then down the horns, twisting her wrists and creating a low friction as if she were double fisting two separate cocks. She almost felt the thrum beneath her hands as he paused in his ministrations of pleasuring her. A small groan left his mouth, the rush of air brushing over her tender cunt.

"Don't get cocky," he grumbled, his clawed fingers tightening on her thighs.

Her response was to tighten her grip, squeezing tight. A whole-body shudder passed through him. Peering up, he raised a single eyebrow, his yellow eyes piercing her with a steady gaze. He trailed his fingers up and over her thighs, to her stomach, and then to slide the back of his claws between her folds, paused to press the curved back of his nails to her wet, soft, cunt.

"Woah there," Amelia said, pushing him back by those same horns she'd pulled him in with a moment before. "You're not putting those things in me."

His eyes flicked up, tongue still pressed hot and hard to her clit. Slowly he raised his hand, turning to show her his clawless hands. His fingernails were still black and thick, but no longer were they long and sharp. He curled his thumb around his ring and pinky finger, leaving two fingers upright, teasing, almost questioning.

Amelia nodded and pulled him forward again. He rewarded her with another long hot press of his tongue. He sucked on her clit again, and as she leaned back with a soft sigh, he breached her with his fingers. Her breath caught in her throat as his fingers moved within her, slowly, carefully, the pace agonising no matter how hard she pulled at his horns. Amelia locked her ankles behind his back, ran her thumbs along the ridges of his horns and finally, with a curl of his fingers, and a swirl of his tongue, she came.

Her orgasm rocked through her, her chest seizing as her entire world focused on the euphoria emanating from between her legs. Her thighs shuddered, squeezing the devil tight, keeping him in place as he continued to work her through her orgasm. Until it became too much, and she had to push him away.

"Oh my god," she sighed, flopping back on the counter.

Her whole body trembled from the force of it all, a pleasant ache between her legs that throbbed with delight.

"Let's keep him out of this shall we?"

Amelia lifted her head just enough to see the devil peering from between her legs. That wicked smile was back, and as he stood, his eyes never left hers. His shirt stood open, and for the first time she could properly see the muscle definition she had only felt before. The devil could lift it seemed.

"You look pleased with yourself," she muttered, letting her head flop back. Her heart still racing. It fluttered and throbbed along with her cunt.

"I am," he said, taking hold of her wrists.

He pulled her upright and set her on the edge of the counter once more. Her stomach quivered as he slowly peeled off his clothing. Amelia's hands were on his belt buckle within seconds. Snapping the belt free, she tossed it the way of the silk tie from earlier. She paused at the zip, instead cupping her hand to feel the whole bulge. Like the rest of him, it was hot to the touch, the heat of it clear despite the layer of clothing. Her hand froze, her fingers spreading out more.

It felt normal enough. No barbs then.

"It won't bite," he said, pressing his hand over hers.

"But it can?"

He chuckled, took hold of her hands and slid them beneath the fabric. It was hot to the touch, her fingers tingling at the heat, but it felt normal enough. She traced her fingers down his length where it strained against the crotch of his pants. Gripping it lightly, she pulled the zipper down and freed the devil's cock.

It was... shockingly normal, yet unnervingly perfect. The length, the girth, the slight upward curve that Amelia knew would hit all the right spots. As she slowly ran her hand up the shaft, feeling the thick vein beneath the tips of her fingers, she couldn't help but feel as though it was made just for her.

Pulling back his foreskin revealed a perfect head, flushed so deeply and thick with blood it was almost black. Amelia ran her thumb across the head, pre-cum smearing over the smooth rounded tip. Her heart quickened once again, her mouth filling with saliva as she brought her thumb to her lips to lick a pearl of pre-cum from the pad of her thumb.

The taste wasn't what she was expecting. It was spicy, a heat flaring across her tongue and down her throat, but instead of a burn it filled her with a warmth. She sucked on her thumb, keeping her eyes on the devil as she slid off the counter. He rested his hands on her hips, his claws back and digging delightful pinpricks into her skin. His cock pressed against her stomach, smearing a glistening line of pre-cum.

Amelia pushed his cock down to slot between her legs while she leaned forward to kiss him once again. His hot tongue rolling into her mouth along with the smooth slide of his cock between her thighs got her heart racing again. The smooth slide of his cock between her folds, spreading her juices along his length. `

"What do you want, Amelia?" he asked, thrusting once so the fat bulb of his cock brushed briefly against her wet cunt.

She kissed him once, the briefest touch, before she turned around, and braced her arms on the counter. Amelia swung her hips, peering over her shoulder. The devil seemed mesmerised by the sway of her hips; his eyes focused down completely. He stroked his cock with one hand, the other he placed tentatively on the round globe of her arse. Spreading her cheeks, he stepped close and pressed the hot tip to her needy hole.

A moan shuddered out from between Amelia's lips, as the devil teased her, rubbing his cock up and down between her folds without breaching her. Her head thunked down on the counter as she pushed her hips back, feeling the tip of his cock find her just for a moment before slipping away, before pressing back again.

"Fuck," she hissed, squirming back. "Just fuck me already."

Leaning over, his hand trailing down her back, his lips pressed to the shell of her ear.

"As you wish," he said, and thrust into her.

She screamed, clawing at the counter as he sheathed himself completely inside of her, skin slapping against skin. Molten heat filled her, spreading through her in hot pulsing ripples.

"Is this what you wanted?" he said, rolling his hips.

"Ye-es," she murmured.

Her fingers curled, trying to find purchase against the slick counter while he continued to rock back and forth. The devil's hand remained on her hip, guiding their movements as they rocked together, his cock settling within her.

Then without warning, he pulled out, and slammed home just as fast.

"Oh god," she moaned, squeezing her eyes shut.

"I told you to keep him out of this," he gritted out, his voice choked with pleasure as he snapped forward again.

He began a steady and punishing rhythm, their skin slapping against one another. Amelia reached out, knocking displays of gum and chocolate to the floor as she found the front edge of the counter and held onto it with a white knuckled grip. Every thrust of his curved cock pressed and slid across that special spot inside her, sending shock waves of pleasure through her.

His cock reached parts in her she didn't know could be reached; an itch scratched before it began. The thump of his cock sated a hunger she never knew she had. All the while his mouth pressed hot kisses down her spine, whispering praise and encouragement with a swipe of his tongue and a scrap of teeth.

"You're perfect," he said.

His words sent a thrill through her. Amelia pushed back against him, meeting each of his thrusts with a shared intensity and need for release. His sharp claws dug once into her hips, and he stilled, groaning as he panted against her back.

Amelia thought he was about to cum. Until he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her up until her back rested against his chest so that he could fuck up into her with abandon. She shuddered against him, every part of him searing but wholly addictive. Flinging her arm back, she caught his head, wrapping her fingers in his hair and held on tight.

In response, he dragged his sharpened teeth against her shoulder as the hand around her waist dropped. With two fingers, he spread her lips, exposing her neglected clit to the air. She thrust forward, eager to reach his fingers, whilst still fucking herself on his cock.

Somehow, his pace increased, his breath on her neck hot and wet. The hand not holding his hair trailed down to rest atop his. She guided his fingers to her clit, resting each finger a top of his in perfect replication. Amelia fucked herself on his fingers as much as she fucked herself on his thrusting straining cock.

"Oh shit, oh god," she moaned.

"I--told you," he grunted, his pace increasing to the point of being almost painful. "Not to-- mention hi--"

With a sharp thrust he shuddered, his body jerking in quick sharp thrusts. Amelia pressed his fingers down, rubbing her clit in sync with his jerking motions.

"I'm so close," she whispered, head thrown back, eyes closed. "Just a little longer."

Taking up her challenge, the jerked uncoordinated thrusts of his pre-orgasm became harder, faster. His fingers pressed into her clit so hard it danced the line between pleasure and pain. Until with one hard thrust, Amelia squirmed and shuddered against him. Her orgasm shot through her like a bolt of electricity, sending shock waves of pleasure from her cunt to the very tips of her hair.

Behind her, the devil let out a long, shuddering groan, fucked up into her sharply once more and released into her. He stilled, his cock pulsing inside of her.

"Oh shit," Amelia groaned, slumping forward, her forehead pressing to the counter once more.

The devil continued to breathe heavily; his cock still heavy inside her. With a deep breath, he stepped back, slipping his cock from her thoroughly used and wet hole. Amelia shivered as his cock slipped free, leaving her feeling empty and strangely cold. She shuddered as her cunt throbbed and the devil's cum leaked out of her.

Peering over her shoulder again, she watched as the devil, his red skin shining with sweat, ran a finger up her thigh, collecting his own cum. Only to fuck it straight back into her.

Amelia groaned as he softly finger-fucked her. The sensation was pleasurable without tipping her over the edge to need, but not to the point of teasing. When his fingers fell away, she felt content. Pushing herself up, her legs quivered, little shocks still making themselves known over her body.

"Wow," she said, running a hand through her hair. "That was easily in my top five."

"Top five!?"

She spun around, taking in the devil with one leg in his trousers.

Suddenly, she realised she was completely naked in her workplace. Not just that, but she'd just been utterly railed before at least four cameras. Amelia scrambled for her clothes.

"Don't feel too bad," she said, jumping into her pants. The seam pressed against her still aching cunt, sending another shiver through her body. "I'm just thinking over previous experiences."

It was a lie of course. No one had ever bothered to be as attentive as the literal Lord of Hell. But he didn't need to know that just yet. She was rewarded seconds later when the devil pressed her against the counter, his hand cupping her sex, his mouth hot against hers. His cum leaked down her leg, and she pulled away with a groan. She'd have to scrub that out of her work pants later.

"Well then," she said, pressing a hand to her chest. Her heart still fluttered in her chest. But she felt content, sated. Like she'd eaten a steak dinner with all the sides.

"I think I'm owed a head popping."

The devil smiled as he handed her her work blouse. Her bra remained on the floor, useless now. She shuffled into it quickly, shivering as her raw and sensitive nipples brushed against the fabric.

"Of course," the devil said, shrugging into his shirt.

He snapped his fingers and in a second, they weren't in the service station anymore. Instead, the serial shitter that had started it all was before her. He lay on a bed in nothing, but a pair of socks so sweat stained they were yellow. It was so unappealing compared to the fuckfest she'd just experienced that a wave of revulsion washed through her.

"Have my dreams come true?" the pest said, sitting up in his bed. "Does my red-headed beauty appear before me?"

"Yes," the devil said. "But she's not yours, and never will be."

With another snap of his fingers, the serial shitter's head exploded into a red mist. His body fell back to the bed with a wet thwack and moved no more.

"There," the devil said, turning to her. "The deal is complete."

"Yeah," she said slowly, looking over at the headless man.

A part of her was horrified by what she had just witnessed. Another part was still distracted by the throb that perpetuated between her legs.

"You know," she said, turning to him. "In a couple of days, I think I'd get down and dirty with the devil to see my coworker Caleb's head explode."

The devil looked at her, a slow smile spreading across his face.

"Does Wednesday work for you?"