Pillaging with the Orc Hordes Ch. 01

Story Info
It's tax time and the orcs have been sent to collect.
3.5k words
3.69
19.3k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tax time. We're here to collect tribute. Tax time." the group of small Halflings sang as they marched up the trail toward us.

The eight of us women looked on as the Halflings started to approach. We were headed up from the river with trade goods to take to the market and had not expected any tax collectors for another week or more.

Nefeli, Iasonas, and I each pushed wheelbarrows loaded with rolls of cheese. The others carried jugs of wine or baskets of goods. A group of local men followed along behind with the rest of our wares, they had offered to help us, no doubt for the chance to check out our behinds as we walked. Any time a group of us young women, clad in our best togas, were out at the market, we could expect male attention.

Oh shit, is it that time of year I thought to myself. Every spring for the last few years Halflings had come demanding taxes. Every year our men folk had to drive they off our land. At one time, in the age of my grandfather, the Halflings had lived on this land, but our priests had long ago decreed that our Gods had given this land to us. Since the Gods had decided that this land really belonged to us, we had done the right things and driven the Halflings and their false gods away. By the time of my father, our people had driven the last of the Halflings completely off the island so we could use our land as the Gods had always intended without any Halflings polluting it with their existence.

"Get outta here, you stupid half rats. Your kind isn't welcome here." One of the men snarled.

"Gold and blood, you will pay what you owe." The Halfling replied simply.

"I'll bend you over my knee and spank you like a child. Maybe it'll teach you some sense." Another yelled as the men angerly stormed up to the small Halflings. I almost feel sorry for them. Why couldn't they understand that as humans we were bigger and stronger and therefore had every right to drive them away and take their things. It was the natural order of things.

"We will have our taxes in gold or blood...NOW" The Halfling yelled. The invisibility spell was broken, standing next to the Halfling were pair of giant Orcs. Their gray green skin shining as the spell wore off.

"Oh shit, It's an Orc raiding party, run for your lives." One of the men who had approached the Halflings suddenly screamed out in terror. Before he could turn to run, a group of Orcs hidden behind the Halflings sprang out, tackling him to the ground.

"Gold and blood." The Orc yellled at us. "Remember Castle Blackrock!"

Some of the men in our group immediately tried to draw knifes or axes to fight as others raised their hands in the air in surrender, their cowardice clearly showing as the rest of us women bolted for the river. If we could make it to the water, we could use our boats to escape the foul Orcs.

Nefeli, Iasonas, and I had been in front of the other women giving us a head start.

As we raced down the path to the water we ran passed a cluster of trees. I noticed there were already women hiding up there. Nefeli reached for a branch to try climbing a tree only for the women to stomp her hands away. "There's no more room. Find somewhere else to hide."

In reply, Nefeli pointed to the women in the trees and screamed to the Orcs who were closing on her fast. "There's single women up there, cuter than I." Then she turned and ran into the meadow. Clearly, she hoped to escape among the cows. "Iasonas, Acantha, run this way."

"No way," Iasonas yelled back. "We're running for the water." Iasonas and I were almost out of breath but also almost to the waters edge. I looked back and was horrified to see a large group of the filthy Orcs surrounding the trees. They were using snares on long poles to pull the women from the branches. I watched as one woman was pulled down by three Orcs a snare around her foot. I could hear the pitiful cries of another who had been snared around her neck but refused to let go of the branches. Other Orcs stood by with nets in case a woman tried to drop from the trees and run for it.

Many of the Orcs were almost naked. As soon as the woman fell from the tree the Orcs were on her, each trying to be the one to put a slave collar on her neck and a baby in her belly. The poor woman screamed and tried as hard as she could to get away.

Iasonas was fleeter of foot and reached the boat first only to be ambushed by a Orc hiding under a tarp. As she tried to break free more Orcs sprung up in ambush. Some were naked from the neck down, some clad in furs or feathers. All were wearing a stylized tiger head over their heads like a hood or cowl. Many had necklaces of severed penises, teeth from wild game, or other trophies from their hunts. They were everywhere, some jumped down from the top of the shed at the waters edge, others were hiding in the hay stack in the back of a wagon, more had mats of grass on their backs and had been lying in wait in the meadow. Many more were pouring from the town to search the other trees for any women who might still be hiding. I said a silent prayer that the others might escape the Orc raiding party.

I realized that Nefeli's plan of escaping into the meadow was folly. She was likely already captured and getting fucked by one or more horny Orcs. "Gold and blood." The Orcs chanted. "Remember Castle Blackrock!"

The Orcs all had snare-sticks, bolas, and nets. More Orcs advanced on Iasonas, throwing nets over her. There was no escape from such a large and well equipped raiding party, those damned Orcs were well organized to capture all the Humans of the village!

By night fall all of us might be bred and enslaved, I shuddered at the thought.

I had one more trick up my sleeve. Unlike most people here I knew how to swim. I screamed out "I'll never be a slave, you can't make me." then dove into the water and swam for the old homeless man who was cooking fish on the far side of the river. I knew they would follow in the boat, but it would take time for them to paddle across. If I could make it to the caves I would be safe. The old man might be able to give me some directions.

A Orc jumped in after me and stated swimming in long stokes. It clearly knew how to swim, which was bad for me.

We got a good look at each other as we both exited the water at the same time. The Orc was tall, around 6'3", build like an athlete, maybe a short distance sprinter judging by its muscular thighs. It was wearing a boar's tusk helmet with a tiger fur plume like a mohawk and cheek guards covered in tiger fur. Light grayish green skin but she had darkened under her eyes with black eye shadow. It had powerful pecs that it flexed at me.

He was clearly a powerful Orc hunter with criss crossing scars over his chest and legs. For a second I thought the scars were painted over with some type of body paint, only to realize the colorful markings were tattooed on his green hide. He had wash-board abs. I could not see the hair on his head, but the little trimmed triangle of hair between his legs was grayish white. I decided I would call him Graybeard. He wore no clothes but the necklace around his neck had two severed penises, some jade, and what appear to be teeth from a saber tooth lion. He had running sandals with leather straps up his ankles almost to his knees in the style gladiators sometimes used. In his hand was a three ball bola. "You're mine now, nowhere to run." He smiled. His already semi hard penis swished excitedly, it's tip leaking precum.

I was 5'1" but had worked hard on the farm for over half of my 21 years. I was 133 pounds of pure muscle, my soaking wet curly hair matted on my head. My toga and sandals were currently floating down the river on the current and I stood before him naked. His eyes glanced down to my breasts and he smiled, not everything about me was small. I knew I was outclassed as he was clearly a powerful and experienced master Orc hunter. "I'll never submit Graybeard, you might as well look for someone else."

If I ran he would tie my legs with the bola. My only hope was to attack, knock him out with a sleeper hold, then escape into the woods. As I advanced I felt a knock to the back of my head...

As I regained consciousness I saw that my wrists had been tied to a stake above my head using his bola. We were on the river bank right where I had fallen. My legs were spread open and tied down by the ankles to two stakes that had been driven into the soft mud.

The powerful master Orc had straddled my face. "Lick, lick, get that tongue out." He commanded as he grabbed my ear with one hand and roughly grinded his penis against my nose and mouth. His other hand was wrapped around my neck, he tightened it cutting off my air for a few seconds before loosen his grip. I was already dripping wet. I decided to obeyed and started licking my tongue back and forth against his huge gland.

A second Orc had kneeled at my hips and was thrusting in and out of my sex with his finger. I couldn't see him but realized he must have hit me in the back of the head with a bola, giving him first dips on filling me with his filthy Orc seed. Graybeard wiggled his penis up in my face, it was thick and meaty with the shaft covered in thick tangled veins. "I call her virgin holes." the second Orc grunted.

Well that odd I thought, was he going to use penis on me or not. A heartbeat later I let out a yelp as his finger started trying to wiggle its way into my ass.

"Buck up against me, move your skinny hips." the Orc demanded.

There was no way I could withstand his finger pushing against my tight hole for long. Worst, every time I bucked my hips up to push Graybeard off me, the other Orc pushed a little harder at my sphincter, there was no way my anus could withstand his thick finger from invading me for long. "Are you a virgin?" the Orc asked. I shook my head no. "I mean are you a virgin back here?" he asked, giving my ass a slap with his hand. I nodded yes. "Then I'll save it for later when we can enjoy breaking you in slowly." I could feel his finger move away from my ass.

There was a stranger inside of my body. "Don't hurt me. Please don't do that, anything else but not that." I whimpered.

Okay, my choses right now were get pregnant or have a torn asshole. I didn't really want to get pregnant and have kids at this stage of my life but I knew everyone has to take one day at a time. Some days it rains, some days it pours, and some days you get ritualistically kidnapped by horny Orcs and used for breeding purposes or get sodomized by their huge cocks. I looked up at my wrists and saw a bracelet on each wrist. I tried to say something only to have my new master's penis spank against my face.

The other Orc fingers caressed me roughly as his tongue slid into and out of me deeply. His nose flicked against my clit. There was a stranger inside of my body.

I tried to shake the Orc siting on my chest off me, close my legs, and cover myself. With my legs tied it was hopeless, even if I got him off he would climb back on. There was a stranger inside of my body. After several minutes, the Orc on my face started shaking and moaning, the Orc behind him went back to slipping a finger in and out of my exposed sex before he reached up and gave my nipples a pinch sending me over the edge.

There was a stranger inside of my body and I had just had the intense orgasm of my life. Two Orcs watched as I bucked and grunted, I had never been more humiliated.

"Relax and enjoy this, you will drink the birth control tea each morning. I have no plans of putting a baby in you yet." Graybeard advised while I licked my tongue back and forth against the underside of his glan. I was terrified he would shove his member into my mouth, or sliding in down my throat to the hilt.

Graybeard crawled off my face and I get my first look at my other master. The Halfling had curly red hair, pale skin covered in freckles, smallish penis with cute pinkish head. He had a little belly that almost covered this penis, which flared out, it was not a big penis but it was fat. Between his legs was a second helping of curly red hair matching the hair on his head . He stared at me grinning while dragging his finger nails down my chest. I couldn't hold back any more and had a shaking little after orgasm "That's it, learn to enjoy it." He said with a smile.

It was not a second Orc, I had just been finger-raped by a 3 foot tall midget.

"Help me old man." I begged.

"You youngsters these days don't know anything about the world; you think it's about getting blitzed out of your mind on peyote, fucking every women you see. Or getting drunk and taking revenge." The grizzly old man laughed before taking another hit on his pipe and turning over the fish he was cooking on the open fire. "Or kidnapping firm young women, getting them knocked up, and having them raise your kids. I will grant you boon if you can tell me the real reason this has happened here."

I noticed a crowd of Orcs and Halflings had gathered to watch my new masters have their way with me. With my legs tied open, I was completely exposed to their greedy, horny male eyes.

"Isn't it about taking our lands back?" One of the young Halflings watching me have sex asked.

"Of course not, the Orcs don't care about you or your lands." The old man stated with authority.

"Everyone knows the real reason we came here was to reclaim our lands." Said one of the toga clad young Halflings, his eyes glazed over from all the peyote and weed he had had for breakfast. "Human women fucking is just a fun bonus." I noticed he was rubbing his penis under his toga as she watched my red headed master finger me.

The old man just laughed, his nasty tangled white beard hung down to his waist. "Do you really think the Orcs will leave, that they will just give you your lands back. Anyone else?"

"How do you know so much, crazy old man?" One of the Orcs from the raiding party asked. He had long purple and gold ear rings. A golden bracelet on each arm proudly showed he was single but his interests were other young male Orcs or male minotaurs. "You live in a filthy cave, but have great wisdom."

"I was the leader of this town when we drove the Halflings out, I fought at Castle Blackrock on that horrible day when it all happened. I was driven out of town in turn when I tried to stop the others, I knew the time would come when the Halflings would return. We never bought the land from the Halflings, we rented it from them, then never paid what we owed. We told our selves we didn't pay because we were bigger or because the Gods willed it. The truth was we did it to save money. Money's not everything," Said the old man firmly. "I would have to say it's less important than true revenge."

"Lick around my dick, lick my seed off me," the Orc on my face purred, "That the spot, right there." I could taste his seed dropping out of him. It was matted in my hair and now smeared across my face. It was not really what I wanted for breakfast. It is going to take me time to get used to slave life I reflected. I pulled my face away from his hairy cock for a quick break. He started tickling my exposed clit with free hand, clearly planning on a second round as soon as I was ready. He untied my hands and moved them to his testis, I started fondling them and gently pinching his firm butt.

"Where I'm from we believe a man owns the land he farms by right." I said. " We took the land from the Halflings, it is ours now."

"Where does he get these rights?" one of the young Halflings asked before taking a hit on the old man's pipe. "I've never heard of such a right, how does any know who to owns what if anyone can just take anything?" The crazy old man was trying to get one of the young halflings to sit with him on his robe.

My Orc master was hard again, his firm penis stood up straight in the morning air much to the delight of the crowd of people watching and my two masters. My Halfling master untied my legs. "You were hard to catch, but there is no where you can run now. I need it doggie style. I need it bad. Get on all fours and don't hold back." He clearly planned on fucking me all day here on the beach, showing me off to all the other Orcs who had not yet managed to catch a fuck slave of their own.

Graybeard slipped off me so I could get up and prepare myself for my second wife.

"Who in their right mind would think they could just take someone else's land after signing a rent agreement, murder the people who were risking their lives to protect you, not pay taxes and no one would show up to collect or kick them off, How much peyote have you had this morning?" Graybeard asked. "We are here for revenge, the Halflings want their land back. You are now debt slaves till you pay off your back taxes and rents."

"The girl knows nothing of what you speak. No one here knows the truth of what we did. You have taken revenge on the grandchildren of your enemies, people who know nothing of your cause of vengeance." The old man hissed.

"So this was not just a Orc raid?" I asked confused. "We wronged them somehow and now they are raping and pillaging to get revenge?"

"Your whole town has refused to pay taxes for years." Graybeard replied "If not me, someone else would have come to collect. You all owe back taxes. They sent the Orc hordes to collect as well as settle old scores."

"So this is about revenge?" I asked more confused than ever.

The crazy look returned to the old man eyes. "You have answered correctly, horrible revenge is the reason. Before your next breeding, come here so I can give you your boon."

I walked to the old man. If I was lucky his boon would be a hit off his pipe, not a cooked fish or that foul smelling rat soup. Or worse, get groped on my exposed chest by his sleazy old man hands.

"This young woman is odd but what she speaks truth. No one here knew anything about why you are taking revenge." He reached out to hand me his pipe. As I took it he grabbed my wrist pulling me onto his nasty old robe. As soon as I touched it I felt the surge of magic. It was not robe at all but a flying carpet.

The old naked man and I shot into the air. "Ho, ho, ho, Your boon is to be free of these Orcs." He said with a laugh as he tried to slip his sleazy hand between my thighs. "Now, how would you like to be full of my seed instead? You now owe me a debt for saving you from the Orcs, and I take only payment in pink or gold."

Ugh! Men. Nothing in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and men being sleazy.