All Comments on 'Let's Make a Deal - The Sequel'

by MattyTanner

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Hot as hell

I consider myself a straight cocksucker and love taking a big load in my mouth, but I have never done anal.before. Reading your story made me kind of wish I had s deal like that with someone as hot as Tyler.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezalmost 5 years ago
Sexy

Goddamn I need to read more about this! It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Very hot I find it hard to read a story more than 3 pages but not this one, I think it would sexy if you continue the story line or started a new one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I love this story, I have read it many times not just for its sheer hotness but because of the love over tones! Very cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Update

I never comment on anything! This story is so HOT!! Could you post an update on how things went?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MFM

You guys need to find a woman who fits into the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let's make a deal

Loved this very much! I've never fucked or been fucked, but this story makes it sound good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome Sequel

This is a great story! I love reading about best buds becoming sexual with each other, and actually figuring out a way to make it work without destroying the friendship altogether. It rarely works out well. I hope these best bud/fuck buds can make this work long term. Maybe even be able to acknowledge that what they share is Love.

I disagree with the comment from one reader that these guys should find a women to bring into the mix! Why?? Just to complicate and fuck everything up one more time between them.

For the most part this story felt real! So happy you did the first chapter justice by writing a sequel MattyTanner. It needed a sequel!! It sure left things in a much better light for both Tyler and Matt. I would have given up on the whole thing several times had I been Matt. But I admire that the friendship seemed to be the most important thing to both. These two really needed each other to be complete! Even if only as best friends.

I won't lie I got frustrated, even angry a few times with Matt being such a pussy doormat and letting Tyler walk all over and use him. Also with Tyler being such a fucking selfish unfeeling Jerk to Matt because he could not come to terms with his real feelings or admitting he was needing and enjoying what they were doing together sexually. Every single time Tyler used the degrading faggot term I saw red!!! I could have done without that being part of this story. I hate that label! It's not a term that should ever be used towards anyone!

Tyler bringing the girlfriend Rachel into the mix drove me kind of crazy, but it certainly seemed to help Tyler make a comparison and figure out what he really wanted. I painfully understand the hangup with labels. I hate labels, and these two like most struggled with the gay label and trying to define what they shared. My favorite line in the entire story was when Tyler answered Matts question with "Do we have to label it anything? Let's just be best bros, with benefits, and roll with it." PERFECT

This sequel tied up almost all of the loose ends very well. I thought the title was kind of corny after reading the first chapter that also left me kind of angry that neither of these two could say what was really on their minds concerning how they felt about the other. I absolutely loved when Matt finally let Tyler have it and stood up for himself. Long overdue!! And it was the turning point forcing Tyler to get real and admit how much Matt meant to him. Tyler is not the first to hide behind a girlfriend to save face, and portray the illusion that they are 100% straight. Keep writing. Excellent story!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Great sequel!

Great sequel! Loved how they fumbled around and eventually got back to each other and hot hot man-on-man sex! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Sequel!

So glad I gave this a second chance after being upset how things ended up in the first chapter! True to life with Best Bro's that become sexual! Normally things don't work out even this well. I still hate the term FAGGOT, but I can almost understand that it really was not meant in a mean way from Tyler, so that helped. Matt seemed to get off on being talked to like that by his best bro!

What I enjoyed the most in this chapter is that after a time, and a girlfriend they remained best bro's, but mostly that they came back together! It was frustrating that they could not define in words what they felt for each other, but I loved Tyler's response "Do we have to label it anything? Let's just be best bros, with benefits, and roll with it." Hell yes... roll with it, enjoy what you have for as long as you can hold onto it! Nice job tying up loose ends, and giving these guys a happy ending!

letsquirtletsquirtover 3 years ago

I loved reading this! Your writing is great. A good story with poor writing drives me nuts. But this was just couldn't put it down good. Satisfyingly good.

And this relationship is compelling to read about. Good thing Tyler decided to offer that initial deal! No coulda, shoulda, woulda here. It's a done deal. A good deal for both.

Thanks so much for sharing the enjoyment.

NaplesjoeNaplesjoeover 3 years ago
Neat ending

Please don’t stop writing! Your story was so intriguing, and I enjoyed the language, that was the counter balance to Tyler’s coming around to be a more active participant in their relationship. When Tyler first jacked him off, and then when he went down in him, and finally ate his ass out, meant more. I would’ve loved more missionary fucking, where they could look into each other’s face to see the pleasure they were both getting from fucking, and kissing. I fell asleep last night reading, and couldn’t wait to get back to it this morning. If they are cloning Tyler’s, I’ll take one!! Great job, thank you.

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 3 years ago

Love ! It ! Awesome !

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 3 years ago

Absolutely love it , hope you guys worked out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

greatest love story ever told right here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Does Tyler ever bottom and can you write a chapter about it?

WVgamWVgamabout 2 years ago

We need an update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are an excellent author. This is a great gay love story. It’s what we all want. Thanks!

Vinner0071Vinner0071over 1 year ago

What a great story! I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing your story.....

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Hot story and good for both of them to admit that their friendship was deep but also had a bit of something more. Glad they explored the ‘more’.

KuranosukeKuranosukeabout 1 year ago

As a regular masculine bi guy, this is exactly the kind of friendship I always wanted. No games, just legitimate friends who also have sex

ptagoggaptagogga12 months ago

Good easy read. loved the story. Is it not what we all want in life, to have a good relationship with our best friend? To have great sex, and if it happens to be your best friend, all the better without fear or rejection or humiliation. Our most primal fear in life is " if you really, really know me, my deepest darkest secrets, desires and fantasies, will you still like me, love me for who I am?".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattyTanner@MattyTanner
Straight guy here with enough homosexual encounters in my life to leave me questioning things. Please leave me comments and let me know what you liked and didn't like, and what got you off about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES