Let's Make a Deal - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh.. shussssh.. shut your mouth," more whispering. "I know you've been wanting this for months now..."

I could tell he was standing right beside the bed now. The grogginess was wearing off and my heart took a confused flutter.

"What are you-" I started to whisper back, before my cheek was hit with something- Something that felt suspiciously like a warm hard dick. Flabbergasted, I couldn't finish my question. Quietly, I stammered to say anything at all.

Tyler's vision must have had more time to adjust to the dark than mine, and before I could say anything else I felt one of his hands at the back of my head. He was pulling my head closer to the side of the bed. I felt his warm cock-head press into my face again, this time just to the side of my mouth. Instinctively, I opened wide and turned towards it, and like that, Tyler was sliding past my lips and into my mouth.

"That's right, there's my little faggot cocksucker..." Tyler breathed out in his quietest whisper yet.

Stunned, half convinced I was dreaming, I lay there propped up by an elbow on my side, bobbing my head up and down on Tyler's cock in the dark.

Tyler's hand still palmed the back of my head and helped guide himself in and out of my mouth. I could hear his heavy sighs of satisfaction in the dark. He was quickly becoming more forceful with his control of my head, trying to shove my mouth down further on his cock. He was trying to force himself down my throat, and I instinctively reached out in the dark and wrapped a hand around the base of his cock, stopping him from forcing himself down any deeper.

He only allowed me to suck him off this way for a few moments, my lips taking care of the top half of his shaft, my hand stroking the bottom half, before I felt his own free hand grabbing my wrist and prying away my grip on his cock.

"No no no, come on, no hands..." his admonishment came out as a harsh whisper.

And then, still gripping my wrist, he was forcing me backwards off my side down onto the bed on my back. I Felt his weight climbing onto the bed beside me and then he was straddling my chest, reaching behind my neck and lifting my head off the pillow. He had me pinned down, and I could just make out his crotch looming over my face before his slobbered-on dick was hitting me in the cheek, rolling across my nose and then down across my upper-lip. I opened wide to make an easier target and he shoved his cock back in past my lips. I barely got my lips closed around him before he had forced himself past my tonsils.

I nearly choked and gagged as he hit the back of my throat. Eyes watered as he kept himself there, completely pressed against my face, my nose smashed against short stubbly pubic hair.

"Shhhhhh," he warned. He pulled back slightly out of my throat, but remained stuffed in my mouth. I took the opportunity to hiss emergency breaths through my nose. "I'm gonna fuck your face now, but keep quiet, okay?" He informed me, before proceeding to shove himself to the back of my throat to the hilt again.

I tried not to make any loud moans or groans around my mouthful of cock as Tyler began humping my face. The only sounds were my hissing breaths through my nose, Tyler's heavy sighs, and the wet sound of him sliding in and out of my mouth, his balls pressing into my chin each time.

The way he straddled me, one of my arms was pinned under his knee. The other was free, and I found myself reaching around and grabbing his bare ass cheek, impossibly trying to push him forward further and deeper into my mouth.

I kept my hand there on his taut ass, but he certainly didn't need me to guide him as he furiously humped my face. Tears stung my eyes, snot ran from my nose and thick saliva coated his cock and ran down my chin. I tried not to gurgle on his dick too loudly as he facefucked me, but I didn't have much control over it.

All the while Tyler taunted and encouraged in a breathy whisper. "Yeah.. uhh.. yeah.. swallow my cock.. uhh fuck.. take it down your throat like a good faggot.."

He was going faster and faster and I found it harder and harder to catch breaths around his invading cock.

"I'm gonna fucking cum... I'm gonna fucking cum down your throat cause I know you love swallowing my cum-" He was suddenly brutally ramming himself into me to the hilt each time. "I'm cumming uuuh I'm cumming.." Somehow he had the presence of mind to remain at a whisper as he jammed himself to the back of my throat one final time and froze.

I felt the muscles of his ass clench under my hand just as I felt hot streams of his jizz hit the back of my throat and flood down my gullet. I swallowed greedily. He pulled out halfway and squeezed some more out into my mouth for me to gulp down before pulling from my lips with a wet plop.

I desperately panted for air even as Tyler pulled away from cradling my head and rolled off from straddling my chest.

"Thanks," he offered lamely, and just like that he was gone, opening and then quietly shutting my door behind him.

I was left with an aching erection in my briefs, a sloppy face, and a head swimming with confusion. I absentmindedly wiped my face off on a pillow and lay there for quite some time in shock, cock slowly shriveling back up.

What had just happened? Had Tyler really just left his girlfriend sleeping across the hall, came into my room and used my mouth as a fuck toy and then left to go back to sleep in bed with said girlfriend? I honestly didn't know how to feel about it. Thrilled as Hell for one thing, but I also felt kind of used, and very guilty.

These conflicting thoughts swirled around in my head continuously until eventually exhaustion won over and I conked out.

I woke up late the next morning dreading having to get out of bed and seeing Tyler or, even worse, Rachel out in the house. To stall for time I checked my phone. On it, I came across Rachel's Snapchat story, where she was sharing a picture of a delicious looking breakfast at a restaurant. I could make out Tyler across the table from her. I felt an odd mix of jealousy and annoyance peppered in with my relief that I could get up and not have to deal with what had happened last night. I could also assume by their happy little breakfast pictures that Rachel had not heard mine and Tyler's late night activities.

I had nothing on the agenda for the day, but I didn't feel like waiting around for Tyler to get back so that we could either talk about what had happened last night, or awkwardly ignore it. Neither option sounded appealing at that point. I decided to go home and visit my parents for the day. My sister happened to also be there visiting with my nephews and I spent the day with them. I chose not to answer one "where you at?" text from Tyler later in the day, and prolonged my stay at my parents house late into the evening.

When I finally went back to my place, my plan was to head straight to my bedroom. I could avoid everything for one more day and just go to sleep. Unfortunately, I had to walk through the living room to get to my bedroom, and that is where Tyler was.

"Where you been all day bud? You left me hanging here drinking alone!" He asked as soon as I stepped into the room. He was on the couch with an Xbox controller in hand. On the coffee table in front of him were a few half empty snack bags, a cup and a shot glass and an unhealthy assortment of booze bottles. I could tell just from the goofy tone of his greeting, that he was a few drinks in.

"I was visiting my parents." I responded, and kept walking through the room, towards the opening to the hallway to our bedrooms.

"Cool cool cool cool cool.." He responded. It was a habit he'd picked up from me.

Okay, I was almost to the hallway. Awkward conversations avoided I could just go to bed and worry about it tomorrow. Something stopped me. I thought about last night. Tyler had come in, used me for his pleasure and then just left with no explanation. It was typical of me to just let him do that to me. I knew from the previous summer that Tyler was well aware of my confusing intense attraction to him. He'd been using it to his advantage ever since, with no explanation on his part. Suddenly, enough was enough, and I spun around.

"Well where is Rachel? Why isn't she drinking with you?" I spat out.

Tyler looked genuinely taken aback by my tone.

"Woah, bud... Rachel had to work tonight."

"Oh, I thought maybe she'd found out about what we did last night." I countered, tone still bristling.

Tyler had paused his game and set the controller aside. He began fussing with the various bottles on the table, mixing a drink.

"Sit down and have a drink with me, bud." He offered.

I hesitated for a second. I half wanted to still retreat to my bedroom, confrontational courage be damned. But it was too late, the can of worms was already opened. I moved to the couch and sat down at the other end while Tyler finished mixing my drink. I kept my mouth shut while he got the ratios all wrong. It was usually my job making our drinks, but he was trying his best.

He passed the drink down the table towards me and I picked it up, holding it but not taking a sip. He didn't seem to notice as he picked up his own half-empty drink and finished it in a few dramatic gulps, followed by an exaggerated "Ahh!"

I had so many questions spinning in my head, I didn't know where to start. Luckily, Tyler spoke first.

"Rachel is a boring lay," he stated.

"Uhhh, what?" I wasn't quite sure I'd understood what he said.

"She's just so boring in bed..."

"Okay, but why are you telling me this?" In my head I was struggling to connect dots.

"Just hear me out, okay. You know I don't really like to talk about my relationship stuff. Partly because it's always just made me uncomfortable to share with people, but also just because I know how it probably makes you feel having to hear me talk about my relationships."

I had rarely heard Tyler talk so seriously about anything before, and I was taken aback. I was also shocked, and frankly a little embarrassed, to hear his concern for my feelings.

"What's that supposed to mean? Why would I care?" I tried. I wasn't fooling anyone.

"Right... cause you definitely aren't slightly obsessed with me." He countered.

"Well, I don't know if I'd say obsessed..." I conceded as he rolled his eyes. "Anyway, it's fine, you were saying?"

"Sex with Rachel is always the exact same. I have to get her in the mood by going down on her for a little bit, and then it's either missionary, or her on top of me controlling the pace, which is always soft and slow. I always have to put on a condom even though we're both clean and she's on the pill."

I tried to nod along and act like I understood and related to him, even though the fact was I hadn't been in a relationship that involved sex with a girl in a good 3 or 4 years. The only recent sex I had to relate to him with were my weird attempts at anonymous encounters, and the wild camping week we'd had together last summer.

"Uh huh... Well have you tried telling her any of this? Or, you know, just take charge of the situation like with... ehrm... well like with me?" I felt myself blushing like a timid school girl. I finally took a swig of the drink he'd made. It was way too strong. Good.

"Of course I've tried talking to her about it. Anytime I try taking charge of anything she yells at me that I'm going too fast, or being too rough. She doesn't even like giving me head. She thinks it's gross. Anytime she's actually given in and tried it, I have to be laying flat on my back and I'm not allowed to move or touch her head or anything while she does it. And she's never let me finish in her mouth. I tried to put it in her ass once, and you'd think I was attempting murder the way she reacted."

Okay, Tyler might have been right about me not being able to handle hearing him talk about this kind of stuff. Mostly because I found myself picturing it in my mind and getting oddly turned on.

I tried to stay focused. I felt like it was my turn to say something. "Wait. So, were you fighting about that last night?'

It was Tyler's turn to look embarrassed for once. "Of course you could hear us. Great."

"I mean, I couldn't make out what you were actually saying... Not that I was trying to or anything- Like, I don't spy on you but- it's just the walls are thin-"

"Whatever! Yes, that's what we were fighting about last night." He jumped in, saving me from my sputtering. "I somehow convinced her to go down on me for once but then I pushed on her head and tried to make her, you know, deep throat me. She got all dramatic acting like she was choking and then refused to keep going."

I swear, I was blushing listening to him describe it, picturing it all in my mind. And feeling a stirring in my pants.

"I tried to convince her to give it another try, she wouldn't. Just like any time I try to get a little rough or adventurous. She left me all hot and ready... I was gonna get blue balls. That shit ain't healthy, you know."

Yeah, I sure knew all about blue balls.

"So she went to bed and you decided to just stumble across the hall and use me?"

"Oh come on, don't act like you didn't like it. That was probably the most action you've gotten in months." He said it casually, not meaning any harm by it.

I felt myself begin to boil, nonetheless. Mostly because what he said was absolutely true. I was at a loss for a good comeback. I opted for another swig of my too-strong drink.

"So anyway, while you were hiding from me all day, I was thinking, let's make a deal-"

My mind instantly went flashing backwards to the last time he'd offered me one of his ridiculous deals, and everything it had led to on that trip.

"-Whenever Rachel blue-balls me, or is a boring lousy lay, I'll let you have a turn with me."

I was speechless again for a few long moments while I tried to formulate words into a coherent statement. Finally, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Tyler barely seemed phased. "What? Don't act like that's not a good deal! I think we're past all the bullshit of you having to pretend you're not into it. We both know you are definitely into it."

He was not wrong at all. I was very much into it. I thought about it sometimes to the point of obsession. And, his cockiness about it all was a little annoying, sure, but it was also part of the appeal. And yet, it was still slowly making my blood boil.

"Yeah, so maybe I am into it? But what about Rachel? You're just gonna keep dating her but use me when she can't satisfy you in the bedroom? How is that fair to her?"

"We'll she'd never have to know about it." He said it so innocently. It was infuriating.

"She might never know about it. But you'll know, and I'll know. You'd be fine with that? I probably wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Besides it not being fair to her, how would it be fair to me?"

He genuinely looked confused. "Awe come on. How wouldn't it be fair to you? You'd get to be getting fucked regularly, by me. Like you want."

I was starting to wonder just how much he'd drank before I got home.

"Oh, fuck you!" I spat out. "Quit trying to make it sound like it's all for me and my benefit. Like you aren't getting any enjoyment out of it. Like you were just doing me a favor last night!"

He put up his hands defensively. "Woah.. woah.. okay, you're right, you're right. Obviously I enjoy it. We just seem to go together so well. It's ridiculous and makes no sense and it's definitely hard to talk as bros about it, but, we just make great fuck buddies." He let the statement hang there like that for a moment. "There, I admit it. Roommates, best bros and best fuck buddies." He grinned like an idiot.

I'll admit, hearing him say that sent a thrill through me. I felt myself cool down a little. We were venturing back down wildest fantasies territory again. Without any further warning, Tyler was peeling off his shirt. Familiar muscles rippled as he pulled it off over his head and tossed it aside.

"Come on, man, we can start right now. Fuck buddy?"

I snatched my gaze away from his naked midsection, slammed my half empty drink down on the table, and shot up off the couch to a standing position.

"No, stop it!" Wait, what? No, what was I saying? "I'm all for being fuck buddies... Honestly, I think it's pretty clear by now how much I'd want that. But it's not right. It's not right for you to keep leading Rachel on. And fuck, more importantly it's not right to keep leading me on either. If we're so amazing together, even if it doesn't make sense or whatever, then shouldn't I be enough?"

The question hung in the air like that for a few long moments, me standing there, Tyler still sitting on the couch showing off his enticing upper body.

"Bud... Don't be gay about it."

I let out a frustrated groan, wanted to just turn and storm away from this bullshit, decided for once in my life to stand my ground and say what I wanted instead.

"Pal, what about two dudes fucking doesn't sound gay to you? I'm not saying we should be dating, or boyfriend and boyfriend or what-the-fuck-ever.. Going out and marching together draped in rainbow flags... This is confusing as fuck to me, too. I think I like girls, but for some reason I'm ridiculously attracted to your body. On top of that, you're my closest, only real friend, and we do everything together. So no, I don't think I can share you with someone else, in that way. I already get jealous any time you're out doing something with Rachel and not me. Throw sex and shit in there, and I'd be a mess all the time. Rachel's a nice girl. She doesn't deserve to be cheated on in some weird gay-curious triangle. And I'm a great fucking dude, I don't deserve to be back-up for a struggling couple's boring sex life." When I finally finished, I stood there practically on the verge of hyper ventilating.

For a second, Tyler was a deer in the headlights. I thought I'd finally rendered him speechless for once, until he seemed to blink it away, and say, "Soooo... No deal then?"

I think I felt a vein pop in my neck. "No, I have a deal for YOU! If things aren't working with Rachel, let her go! Then we can be "fuck buddies" all you want! Until then, fuck off!" Boom. Mic drop. I turned and stormed off to my room before he could ruin my moment with another smart ass remark. Or worse yet, take off another article of clothing.

I slept like shit and then had a miserable time working the early shift the next day. For the second day in a row, I dreaded coming home and having to see Tyler again. When I did get home, he wasn't there. We hadn't talked much about our work schedules that week and I honestly didn't know if he was working a late shift or what. Relieved that I didn't have to deal with it, I tried to shut my brain off and watch TV.

I spent most of the night not being able to focus on anything I watched, and just kept thinking about how weird it was going to be around here now. Would we eventually just get over it and go back to how things were before Tyler had sneaked into my room and shoved his dick in my mouth? Right then, it didn't seem likely. And Jesus, was I ever going to be able to look Rachel in the face again?

I gave up on TV. It was getting late anyway, and Tyler could be back any minute. I wanted to be hiding from the whole situation in my room by then. I turned in and tossed and turned for what seemed like forever. Eventually, I heard Tyler get home. He moved around the house for only a few moments before I heard my cellphone vibrating on the night stand. I reached over and grabbed it, turning it over and squinting without my glasses on to read the brightly lit screen.

It was Tyler Texting Me.

TYLER:

Hey, you up?

I stared at the phone. Every ounce of me wanted to just put it back upside down on my night stand and bury my head in a pillow. Before I could do anything, it buzzed again.