Let's Make a Deal - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TYLER:

We gotta talk!

Again I didn't respond. I was all talked out after last night.

TYLER:

Fuck it, I'm coming in.

Before I could even put my phone back down and get in position to pretend I was sleeping, Tyler barged through the door of my bedroom. Light from his open bedroom door across the hall flooded in behind him and lit me up on the bed, propped on an elbow on my side, phone in hand.

"What the Hell, dude?" I barked.

"Oh good... you're up." He said, ignoring me and stepping into my room, "So, Rachel and I broke up." He blurted excitedly.

I sat up in bed. "What? Oh... I'm sorry man... I guess?" I was confused on how to react based on how excited he sounded saying it.

He sat down on the edge of my bed absentmindedly, as I hurried to pull my legs up out of the way before he sat on them. "Sorry? What? No. I broke up with her!"

I tried hard not to look so happy with the news of his relationship ending. I felt like a bad person as I realized I'd been secretly hoping for things not to work out between them all along, if only just so I had more time with my best friend back.

I didn't know what to say next, but thankfully, Tyler wasn't done. "Yeah... I tried to be nice about it and say we just weren't sexually compatible. She got all defensive and tried saying that's all I cared about was sex. That it wasn't healthy. That I needed help. Then, I may or may not have just told her flat out she was a lousy lay."

"Yikes."

"Yeah... Maybe not my proudest moment. Things got kind of ugly from there."

Again, I didn't know how to react. It didn't seem right to outwardly celebrate or anything.

"Well that must have been pretty sucky. But it might turn out to be for the best." I tried. I was going to go on, about how he deserved to be with someone that made him happy in all aspects of the relationship, but I really didn't know how to do it without sounding really corny and getting too feels-y. Luckily he interrupted me before I could go on.

"Yeah, cause now I can take your deal," he exclaimed.

He'd lost me.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Your deal! You told me if I dumped Rachel we could be fuck buddies, remember? Well I got rid of Rachel so looks like it's a deal!"

My jaw dropped and I was rendered speechless. The sly look Tyler was giving me made my heart pound and stomach flutter. When I couldn't find any words, he put a hand on the covers over my upper thigh.

"Awe come on, a deal's a deal, bud! No take backs," he chided, playfully.

"No- I mean yes obviously- but- you really..." I was a tongue-tied idiot. Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Just shut up and take your pants off, dude," he ordered. Before I could react he had stood up off the bed and thrown aside my covers, exposing me in my usual sleep wear of t-shirt and boxer-briefs. "Oh, good you aren't wearing pants."

With that, he peeled off his own shirt. A sight I never grew tired of. As he tossed it aside he noticed me sitting there propped up against my pillows, still dumbfounded.

"God do I have to do everything?" He exaggeratedly sighed.

He climbed back onto my bed down at my legs and reached out and grabbed hold of the elastic waist of my jockey shorts. He tugged them down my legs and off, tossing them aside with no resistance on my part. I was still shocked at the quick turn of events, while Tyler took everything like it was no big deal, as always.

I may have been shocked, but my dick hadn't received the memo. It was definitely already getting excited at the thought of what was to come. It's like my dick's brain had wrapped it's head around the situation before I did. I was already sporting a half chub, despite my nervousness in being exposed to Tyler's prying eyes. I silently congratulated myself for some what keeping up with my manscaping duties despite my depressing lack of a sex life in recent months.

I'd never seen Tyler looking at my crotch so intently. Usually I was the one oogling him any chance I got. He reached out and took my half-boner in his hand, fondling and squeezing it. Running his fingers around my balls, he coaxed my erection to further life with some slow strokes. I watched it all in stunned silence.

He looked up and met my eyes. I had to stop myself from looking away in shy embarrassment. "Okay, be gentle with me. I never did this to a guy before, don't know if I'll be any good," and the son of a bitch winked at me. He began lowering his head and then looked back up, grabbing the bottom hem of my t-shirt. "And get this out of the way," he ordered.

My excitement overrode any embarrassment I'd normally feel comparing my body to his and I hurriedly fumbled out of my tee and tossed it aside.

My breath caught in my throat as he lowered his head down into my lap, and I felt warm lips wrap around the tip of my cock. I had to remind myself to breathe as I watched and felt Tyler go down on me for the first time ever.

It all seemed wrong and strange. Always before it had been Tyler using me for his pleasure. A situation I was all too happy to oblige with. Tyler had always capitalized on my apparent infatuation with him, and taken control. This time he had taken control in providing me with all the pleasure. It didn't seem right at first, but at the same time it's significance was not lost on me. For once it appeared that Tyler wasn't only concerned with getting himself off, and that realization alone made it all the hotter for me.

That, and the fact that he turned out to be really good at giving head.

I watched, fascinated, as his head bobbed up and down in my lap. He held my erection at the base in one fist as he slurped and licked and swallowed on my head and upper-shaft.

I sighed and quietly moaned my satisfaction. I knew that with the roles reversed, Tyler would be egging me on with verbal taunts, and trying to force himself deeper into my mouth. I was too afraid I'd break the spell to try anything like that.

I did place a hand gently on his head and rub fingers through his messy hair. I didn't dare push with enough pressure to force him down on me further or faster. I just more so guided and encouraged his head-bobs.

If anything, I would have liked to be able to guide him to go a little slower. Not because it didn't feel great, but because it felt a little too great. I could already tell I was enjoying the oral attention maybe a little too much. I wanted to last, but also felt the lure of release building.

As if sensing my thoughts, Tyler pulled his lips off my tip with a plop and looked up at me, catching me in direct eye contact.

"Give me a warning if you're about to cum. I ain't ready for that yet, okay?"

All I could do was nod like a big dummy. He smiled and went back to work with his mouth again.

The instant he wrapped his lips around the head and started working them up and down again, I felt the tingle slowly building once more. I lasted probably 45 seconds longer before I couldn't convince myself I'd be able to hold back my nut any longer. I was a few lip-strokes away from it all boiling over.

Suddenly desperate, I gave a little tug on his hair.

"Ease up, or I'm gonna blow it." I admitted sheepishly.

Just the final upward suck as he pulled his mouth off my cock was almost enough to send me over the edge. As he let go of my cock in his hand, I honestly thought I was just going to start cumming all over myself. By sheer force of will I was able to pull back from the brink, but a huge part of me wanted Tyler to just grab hold of me and stroke me fully off. Heck, I was ready to grab my cock myself and give the few final tugs.

Down near my crotch, Tyler looked up at me and shook his head. "Uh uh, bud. We're not done yet," he scolded.

Figuring he was ready for his turn, I was expecting and would have been happy to have him whip his cock out and jump up onto my face to throat-fuck me like he had done the other night.

Instead, he remained down towards the bottom of the bed, hunched on all fours between my spread legs, still looking up at me past my erection.

"Did you shower today, dude?" He asked.

"What? I mean, yeah, why?" I was caught off guard and confused.

"So are you all clean down here? Like, your ass and everything?"

I felt my face growing warm. I had to clear my throat. "Ehrm.. I- yeah- I hope so!"

Tyler sighed. "Can't believe I'm gonna do this but, here goes!"

I was still a little embarrassed and confused. Surely Tyler wasn't trying to act like he didn't remember all the times he'd fucked my ass when we'd gone on that camping trip. I mean, I'd done my best to keep myself clean down there then, but he'd never seemed particularly concerned about it while he was jamming himself into me.

As my brain continued to ponder over this, Tyler was shifting around further down the mattress. Latching onto my hip with his strong hands, he was muscling me into turning over.

I didn't fight it, was in fact thrilled at the thought of him taking my ass again. He got me three quarters of the way flipped over; enough to get my ass sticking up in the air. I felt his hands spreading cheeks apart. I remembered the sharp pains of the first times he'd entered me and had a brief thought that I hoped he got me lubed up enough before he tried to penetrate me.

And then I felt his lips encircle my asshole.

I felt his tongue running circles around my puckered hole, felt hot breaths from his nose buried in my crack and ohmygod I realized he was eating my ass.

If Tyler going down on me and giving me head was surprising, Tyler eating out my asshole was boggling my mind.

From my position on the bed, twisted mostly over but with my top half still slightly turned on my side I was able to watch him bury his head in my ass.

He started out slow and tentative at first, and already I could feel an oddly pleasurable tickling down there.

He pulled back and in an instant I was terrified that he was disgusted by whatever was happening down there. To my relief he quickly hawked and spit a wad of saliva between my splayed cheeks and then dove back in.

When he dove back in, all the tentativeness was gone as he assaulted the outside rim of my anus with lapping tongue and sucking lips. The feeling is hard to describe, but I found myself writhing and squirming, like some terrible itch was finally being scratched or an aching muscle was finally getting massaged.

Despite my timidness I heard myself letting out a drawn out moan of "Uuuuuhh yeeeeah."

In response, Tyler darted his tongue into my anus and I about lost it as he tongued the nerves just inside my hole. I felt his face pressing in and out of my crack as he fervently tongue-fucked my asshole. I moaned again as he alternated penetrating me with his tongue and lapping at my hole like a dog at his water dish.

I was panting as hard as he was by the time he pulled back to get some air.

"You like me eating your ass, bud?" He asked.

I nodded and let out a stupid "Uh-huh" of approval.

"Yeah? Well good, I'm just getting you wet so I can fuck the shit out of you! You gonna like that?"

again I nodded.

"Yeah? Turn the fuck over!"

He reached up and pushed on my raised shoulder, turning me the rest of the way onto my stomach. I felt him shifting around on the bed behind me, yanking off his gym shorts, I hoped. Then I heard him hawk and spit another lougey, this one must have been in his own hand. I could imagine what he was lubing up with that.

And then rough hands were grabbing me at the hips and dragging me down the bed towards him. He pulled up and I raised my ass higher in the air, coming up onto my knees it some kind of yoga warm-up pose with my booty sticking up and upper-body flat on the mattress.

I felt him spreading my cheeks again before feeling a long-missed but familiar pressure on my slicked and puckered anal hole. I could feel the slippery firmness of his head trying to find it's way in, and I let out a hiss as he popped the initial tip inside of me.

Nerve-endings fired off a dizzying mix of pain and pleasure as Tyler slowly sunk his way into me.

"Ooooooh fuuuuck yeeeah, I missed your tight little faggot hole." He breathed out as he slid further inside.

Finally he buried himself completely in my guts. I felt his body meet my ass cheeks and he stayed there, gripping both sides of my waist.

"Is this what you've fucking wanted since last summer, Matt?"

I frantically nodded my head into the mattress.

"Oh come on. You know if you want me to fuck your brains out, I need to hear it!" He demanded.

Delirious for him to pull back out and ram it back in, my head shot up off the mattress.

"This is what I've wanted since last summer, Tyler." I whined.

"What is? Tell me what you want, faggot!"

"I want you to fuck my ass!" I begged.

I jolted in surprise when he gave my ass cheek one firm whack with his palm.

"Ask nicely!"

"Please fuck my faggot ass, Tyler!" I pleaded.

"Well alright then," and he withdrew from my ass all the way to the tip before ramming back into me with force, his balls and entire pelvis audibly smacking into my upturned ass cheeks.

And then he repeated, slamming into me faster and faster with a whomping sound each time. He grunted with each thrust, while I whined out a jumpy sounding "Uh" into the mattress.

My own half-hard junk bounced and bobbed between my legs as Tyler latched onto my hips and assaulted my ass for all it was worth. Each time he jammed his cock home inside of me I felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through my body. I twisted the bed sheets up in my grasp and stuffed my face into the mattress to stifle a loud involuntary groan of pure need. Tyler fucked on without mercy.

"That's right take my fucking cock like a faggot bitch!" Tyler heckled, panting.

He continued his assualt while simultaneously pushing down on the small of my back. I knew better than to resist him, and instead spread out my legs and allowed myself to be pushed face down flat on the bed. instantly I felt more of his weight bearing down on me, more of his sweaty body pressing into my back as he continued drilling me from above.

"That's right, you love it when I fucking pound your bubble fucking ass, huh? You want me to fuck your guts out? Huh?" With Tyler pressed on top of me, humping his hips up and down, in and out of me, his face was now inches from my right ear as he hissed out taunts through gritted teeth. "You fucking like that? You fucking want more?!"

I lifted my face out of the pillow and turned it to the side in order to whine out a jilted "YeEeSs!"

"You want it harder, bitch?"

"YeEEss!!"

And he was rutting down into me even harder. The smacking sounds were coming so fast and loud I had honest concerns that the neighbors would hear through walls and closed windows and across yards.

Tyler was panting and dripping sweat down onto my body as he continued his frantic pace. A euphoric bliss had washed over me. Someone was moaning over and over like a wounded animal. It took me a minute to realize that someone was me.

Tyler grabbed a fist full of my hair and used it to lift my head up and turn it back facing downward before shoving my face back into the pillow, muffling my moans.

"Shut the fuck up and take it like you wanted, faggot!"

Pressed on top of me, pinning me down, I could scarcely move. His constant barrage on my ass was resulting in one long steady stream of pleasure vaguely radiating through out my lower regions. I didn't want him to stop, God no, I wished he'd never stop, but I felt the need to squirm around in my pleasure. Like if I could just shift around slightly then he'd be hitting me just right to set me over the edge.

"Fuck, I wanna fuck you like this all night..." Tyler was really panting heavily above me, nearly out of breath "... But I'm gonna wear myself out..."

I felt like whimpering as Tyler slowed down, grinding to an abrupt stop and leaving himself buried inside of me. Then all my breath whooshed out of me as I felt his full weight collapse onto me. His breath was right in my ear. I could barely suck one in.

"Time for you to do some work, Matty." He sighed and thankfully rolled off of me, regrettably taking his cock with him as he slid out of my hole.

He plopped onto his back next to me in bed. I took a moment to mercifully suck in a few breaths. He nudged me with an elbow and I groaned as I rolled onto my side towards him, every muscle in my body protesting.

"Come on, dude, climb aboard!"

I couldn't believe how sexy he looked laying there in the dim light, drenched in sweat and smirking like an asshole. His cock was still rock hard and standing at attention.

"Come on, I know you wanna get off riding on my dick."

He had a point there. Sore body be damned, I pulled myself up and positioned myself straddling Tyler's waist facing him. We made eye contact as I fumbled behind my back trying to grab his cock and lift myself up and back down onto it. He smirked, I felt my cheeks redden.

He brought his own hand into the mix, grabbing onto himself and trying to guide it home. The moment I felt his warm tip pressing at my back door, I plopped back down onto his lap, impaling myself. The stinging only lasted a second before being replaced with a gloriously full feeling that I was beginning to become accustomed to. I began bouncing and rocking around tentatively on his pole, testing it out. Everything down there was still slick with enough sweat and saliva that I could hear a wet slurpy sound as I scooted my ass around and caused Tyler's cock to slide in and out and around inside of me.

I rested a hand on his rippled mid-section as I slowly rode his dick, letting out a long soft moan of pleasure. I tried to either close my eyes or look up at the ceiling or the wall above Tyler's head; embarrassed to see Tyler's face watching me writhing on top of him.

When I did chance a look, he was indeed watching me work, his hands folded back behind his head. I closed my eyes and continued grinding and gyrating my hips. His cock remained mostly buried inside of me, sliding around and bumping and pressing against things that sent sudden bolts of pleasure through my body.

"Yeeeah bud.. You like the way my cock feels inside you?"

Eyes closed, not looking at him, I bit my lip and nodded.

"Does my cock make you want to cum?"

"Uh huh."

"Well quit playing around then and let's make you fucking cum!"

Tyler reached down and locked his hands on my waist. With pure arm strength he began pulling me towards him and shoving me away, pulling me forward off his cock and then pushing me back down onto it.

"Uuuuuh fuuck..." I breathed. Somewhere inside of me his cock-head was grazing past a spot more sensitive than the rest with each slide. If I could just re-position myself slightly- I leaned my upper body forward, still straddling Tyler, my hands now pressed into his pecs for balance, face hanging above his own face, ass slightly lifted in his lap.

Now, as Tyler aided in sliding me on and off his dick, each time he pushed and I scooted back down onto his shaft, his tip jabbed right into that super sensitive zone. Each time he pulled me away from it, I craved for him to jam it back home.

"Aaah fuck that's it!" I exclaimed. "That's the spot!"

"Yeah? Is that the spot that makes a bitch cum?" Tyler taunted, getting worked back up again.

We both worked together in a tandem, suddenly eager for the same goal. Tyler tightened his grip on my waist and muscled me back and forth faster and faster while I simultaneously leaned forward and bucked my hips, like I suddenly knew how to twerk.

I leaned forward far enough that my own cock and balls, half erect but fully tingling from the pleasure, dragged back and forth across the surface of Tyler's sweaty abs. Precum dripped from the tip and left a sticky trail around his belly button.