Let's Make a Deal - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! Oh fuck yeah! Fuck yeah right there! Fuck you're gonna make me cum!" I whined.

"Yeah! Ride my fucking cock like a faggot! Ride that cock you fucking slut! Shhhiiiit yeah feels good for me too! Fuuuck you better make yourself fucking cum, Matt, you better make yourself fucking cum soon cause I'm about to bust my fucking nut!"

Tyler was not only moving me up and down on his pole with his grasp on my waist now. Now he was humping his own hips up into me like a piston, slamming into my ass while I bucked wildly forward and back. We were a frenzy of activity now as I panted and my heart pounded seemingly to the beat of Tyler's cock-head ramming into my p-spot.

The intense pleasure emanated from somewhere deep inside of me, but had spread to my cock, slapping around wildly on the taut skin of Tyler's lower midsection. It felt like I desperately had to pee but was holding it back just before it came streaming out. I needed to let it out to feel relief.

"Uuuuuh fuck uh huh! right there! Right there! Right there right there right there rightthererightthererightthere-" I was like a broken record as each combined hump from myself and Tyler both brought his cock colliding into the perfect spot.

"Fucking cum for me, Matt! Cum for me before I fucking fill your ass with my cum!"

"Don't stop I'm gonna cum! Don't stop I'm gonna cum!" I desperately chanted. "Don't stop I'm gonna cum! Don't stop I'm gonna cum! Don't stoooooop Uuuuuuuuh!" The battle between wanting to prolong the ecstasy and needing a release came crashing to a halt as my body went rigid and I froze in mid-hump. Tyler continued fucking his hips up into me like a man possessed, ramming his head right into the p-spot as I felt my body spasm and my cock twitching off his abs, spurting out my jizz. Each twitchy pump of my cock was accompanied by a jolt of pleasure spreading out from my crotch to my entire body.

As I sent my cum squirting up Tyler's torso and onto his chest, he kept pumping away up into me.

"Yeah fucking cum, dude! Yeeeah fucking cum riding my fucking dick! Fuuuuck I'm gonna cum too! I'm gonna fucking nut up your ass! You wan't me to bust my nut inside you? Huh? Fuuuuck I'm cumming inside you!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" He growled through gritted teeth.

I remained still frozen in my own orgasm as Tyler latched onto my waist with a painfully tight grip and began positively slamming his hips up into me even as I felt hard hot spurts shooting and filling up my insides, soothing my aching guts with it's warmth. Tyler's thrusts grew slower and more sporadic as I felt his cock pulsing inside of me while he gasped beneath me. With each slow pull out of me I felt some of his fluids squelch and leak out around his cock, only for more to be fucked back into me as he slowly pumped back up inside.

The waves of my orgasms finally finished crashing over me, and I collapsed spent down onto Tyler. His chest rose and fell as he panted beneath me, while I struggled to catch my own breath.

I could have laid there and eventually passed out on top of him as I felt his cock gradually lose it's hardness and slip from my spent hole. Eventually, Tyler groaned beneath me.

"Eerrr.. you're kind of crushing me, bud."

"Sorry," I apologized and lazily rolled off of him and onto my back next to him on my bed.

We lay like that for quite some time, light still spilling in from the open door into the hallway. A jumble of thoughts and questions swam through my head, making it impossible for my exhausted body to fall asleep. So many things were still left unsaid. And frankly, after everything we'd just done together, it was starting to feel a bit ridiculous for me to still be too afraid and embarrassed to say what I wanted to say and ask what I wanted to ask.

I turned my head towards him on my pillow. I could tell in the half-light that his eyes were closed, but something about the way he was breathing told me he, too, had yet to fall asleep. I finally spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Seriously though, why did you really break up with Rachel?"

I watched as Tyler slowly opened his eyes, blinking as he stared up at the ceiling. He sighed.

"I told you. To take your deal," he said, as if it were completely obvious.

"So you broke up with her to be..." I still felt embarrassed to name it out loud

"Fuck buddies." Tyler finished for me.

"... Fuck buddies," I continued, "with me?"

"Uh huh."

"Soooo are you like gay, then?" I asked.

"I don't think so, not really." He turned his head in my direction, meeting my eyes across the pillow. "Why, are you?"

"No, I don't think so either..." I trailed off and the silence hung there for a moment, as if that had just cleared everything up. It really hadn't, for me. "Okay, but why me, though?"

Tyler's eyes had begun to drift closed again. His lids raised at the sound of my question. "Huh?" He asked, confused at what I was asking.

"What about me made you want to break up with a beautiful woman to do... well everything we've done, with me?"

Tyler laid there staring at me long enough that I thought either he'd fallen asleep with his eyes open, or that I'd have to explain myself further. I guess he was just gathering his thoughts as he finally responded.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just really into how into me you are. I know it probably makes me sound like some kind of egotistical jerk or something, but from the start of our friendship I could always kind of tell you had some kind of a thing for me. We had our best-bro thing going from that first time we hung out, but there was always something on top of that. Like I could tell you would do anything for me... anything to make me happy." He paused for a second to regather his thoughts. I lay there dumbfounded not knowing what to say as he continued.

"This is making it sound like I'm a terrible person and using you or something, but I'm not explaining it right. I don't know, it's just... It's a good feeling to feel wanted and desired and important. I've never really gotten that from anyone else without strings attached. And I've never been able to say or do what I want with someone without being afraid of how they'll react or look at me afterwards, like I can with you. You are literally down for anything. You'll go along with all of my crazy shit and still be my best bro afterwards... ahh fuck I sound stupid..."

As his voice trailed off, for the first time I sensed the uncertainty and vulnerability in him that I always wrestled with myself. I could tell he was desperate for me to say something to break the silence.

"Wow. That all sounded... pretty... gay." I joked, with a smirk that would make Tyler proud.

He flung out an arm and punched my arm playfully.

"Hey fuck you! You're still obsessed with me."

We both turned our heads to look up at the ceiling again, smiling, dare I say, contently.

"Speaking of," he continued after a pause, "Why ARE you obsessed with me?"

He turned his head again to stare at the side of my face as I opted to remain looking up at the ceiling while I contemplated my response.

"Fuck, I don't know... I don't want to say I envy you, because that doesn't really explain it. But, ever since I met you, I admired a lot of things about you. Your youthfulness, you confidence, your dedication to your fitness. I don't know. You're everything I wish I had been when I was a few years younger but never got around to it because I never had the confidence to get out of my own head. And then somehow on top of that, we ended up having so much in common and getting along so well. I just could never believe someone as young and cool and... shit, I don't want to say it, but as hot as you would want to even be friends with me..." I actually felt myself getting a little emotional. I was rambling and was pretty sure I wasn't even making sense anymore. I paused and inhaled a deep breath.

The bed creaked as Tyler shifted on it next to me. I turned my head to face him and see what he was doing, only to find him leaning in towards me.

His lips found mine and suddenly we were kissing. It was kind of awkward at first, just our lips pressed together, his slightly open, mine still closed. Then he reached a hand out to press against my cheek and I opened my mouth to his until we were full-on making out. His tongue entered my mouth and explored for a moment before I brought mine into the mix as well, and they tangled and intertwined.

Eventually he pulled back for some air, and we laid there facing each other gasping. As our breathing slowly returned to normal my head cleared enough to ask one more question.

"So... what are we?"

Tyler thought for only a moment.

"Do we have to label it anything? Let's just be best bros, with benefits, and roll with it."

That sounded fine by me.

We were finally all talked out. I found that I had gotten enough answers to my questions to stop the gears in my head from turning as rapidly. Eventually I turned away from Tyler onto my side instinctively moving into the position I usually found most comfortable to fall asleep in. He reached out an arm and silently dragged my naked body backwards into his. I fell asleep with his front spooned into my back, his arm draped over my shoulder.

The next morning we awoke and without words found ourselves turned around in each others arms, first making out some more and then silently shifting around on the bed into a 69 position. We sucked each other off, me slurping Tyler's load down my throat and him pulling his lips off my shaft just as I began gasping to finish me off with his hand. We washed all of last night and that morning's debauchery off together in the shower.

What followed were days and weeks of similar behavior and activity around the house. Nothing was off limits. Tyler would sit on my face and force me to eat his ass out before scooting down a bit and jamming himself down my throat. There was a week straight where I had a vacation from work and Tyler forbade me from wearing any pants in the house. I'd have to wait around bottomless for him to get home and take me in the ass in whatever position he wanted, wherever he wanted in the house. Sometimes we slept in our seperate rooms, sometimes I slept in his bed or he slept in mine.

We agreed that we weren't really ready to sharing this new aspect of our relationship with the rest of the world. To our friends and family we were still just best friends who were sharing my house. I had no desire at the moment to seek out a girlfriend or anything like that. Tyler expressed no interest in replacing Rachel.

***

I hope that settles everyone's appetite as to what happened after that sex-filled camping trip last summer. It has been a few months now since Tyler took my new deal, and so far we've been living 'happily ever after.' Like all good things in life, all I can do is hope to hang on to it for as long as it can last. Thanks for reading!

-Matt