Let's Play a Game JOI

Story Info
Remember, you have to play by my rules.
1.3k words
3.89
105.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so glad that you've decided to come and play. I do love playing games, and you're my favourite toy.

Before we begin, like any game, there are rules and this is my game; so what I say goes.

I want you to lock the door to your room and turn off your phone. For now, you are mine. Your cock is mine, and I don't want any interruptions. It just you, me and that desperate cock of yours, and I so want you to cum for me; just not quite yet. You have to earn it.

I promise I'll be gentle. If you follow my instructions and do exactly as I say you'll be rewarded.

And if you don't? Well, we'll have to come up with up punishment for your disobedience won't we.

Remember, I want you to obey. I want you to earn your reward. I want you to get exactly what you want. You just to be a good boy and follow some simple instructions, you can do that for me can't you?

First, I want you to remove all of your clothes. Remember to fold them in a neat pile, I don't like mess. Now pull back all of the sheets on your bed and lie down on your back. Don't cover yourself up, I want to see every inch of your desperation when you beg me to let you cum.

Let's start things nice and slowly shall we? I don't think your cock has earnt any play time just yet.

Take your middle finger and slowly draw small circles on the outside of your thigh, barely touching your skin. Imagine me tracing every goosebump with the tip of my tongue, giggling as you try not to squirm.

Oh no, does that tickle?

I love watching you try not to flinch. It's so cute. If only I was there to tie you down. How would you get away then? You would have to endure every gentle little stroke. I know you want more, and you fighting makes it all the more fun.

I want you to make those circles a little bigger for me. Not towards your inner thigh, you're not ready for that just yet, but up the side of your chest. Use all of your fingertips now. Let your skin crave your touch, but don't give in, light as a feather all the way up for chest; slowly making you way towards you nipples.

Are your nipples are hard?

Are they begging to be touched? Desperate for attention?

Hold you nipple between your thumb and forefinger. Feel how hard it is. I want you to pinch it for me. Not just a little squeeze. I want to hear you gasp.

Good boy.

You liked that didn't you?

I hope your cock is nice and hard for me. You've been so good not touching it all this time.

Slowly trace your hand down your chest and across your inner thigh. Spread your legs for me, just enough so that I can see all of you; trembling as you wait for my touch.

Are you ready?

I'm not so sure.

I want to see your cock dripping with desperation. You do want to cum don't you? For me? Tell me you want to cum?

I thought so.

Take your finger and wipe all of that pre cum over the head of you cock. I want you nice and wet for me.

Does that feel good? Touching yourself for me?

You are being such a good boy. I think maybe you've earnt a little treat for your good behaviour.

Take your hand and wrap your fingers around your throbbing cock. Not too tight. I want you barely touching your skin. So gently that you're aching for more.

But you're not ready for more are you?

Slowly pull you hand up towards the head. Up and down, now and slowly for me. I love watching you touching yourself. Watching your hard cock dripping with cum and so desperate for more. And I want you to have more. I want to be lying next to you teasing every inch of your cock. I want to hear every little moan that escapes your lips as my breath catches your head.

You're such a good boy.

While you're slowly rubbing your cock place your thumb on your head.

Is it wet for me? Is it dripping with the need for more?

Slowly now. Let's not get carried away. You did say you'd play by my rules.

Gently run your finger in small circles are the tip for you cock. You've had enough stroking for now.

I want to see your cock twitch under your touch. I love seeing how much it needs me. How much you need me to give you pleasure, because holding back, doing exactly as I tell you is so much more exciting than getting what want.

And you will get what you want, if you're good... Maybe.

Continue to trace small circles over the top of your cock. If you have a feather, use that. The lighter the better. Your cock needs to me desperate for your touch, but don't give in, I'll make it worth your while.

Now your fingers are nice and wet for me I want you to take your whole cock in your hand. Wrap your fingers around its length, feel it pulse beneath your touch. Now you're allowed to tighten your grip, just a bit. Enough that you can feel every time it twitches and every time begs for more.

I want you to run your hand up and down your cock. A little faster than before. Enough to make you have to fight the urge to pull yourself closer.

Is that not enough for you? But I'm not ready for you to cum. I want you to take this nice and slow. You have to work for your reward remember?

I want you to slowly tighten your grip. With each stroke that little bit tighter around your head so that you squeeze out every drop of pre cum for me.

Can you go faster for me? Grab yourself a little tighter, gently squeezing your cocks aching head with every stroke.

Are you getting closer?

What if I ask you got slow down? What if I'm not ready for you to cum?

You're that close? What a shame, I'm not finished.

Let go of your cock. I know you don't want to but if you cum then the game is over, and you don't want that do you?

I didn't think so.

Slowly run your fingers over your balls. Can you feel how much they want to cum? Gently hold them in your hand, soon, I promise.

Is your cock still throbbing?

Good.

I want you to grab it. Remember to start off slow. Don't go too quickly or we might have to stop again and you wouldn't want that would you?

Are you holding you cock nice and tight? I want you to go a little faster. Squeezing the tip so that every drop of pre cum runs down your cock.

You can go a little faster if you want. If you're good I might even let you cum this time. Would you like that?

I'll make you a deal. If you can hold on just a few seconds longer I'll let you have exactly what you want.

Ready?

It's time to get faster.

I want you right on the edge.

I want you desperate to cum.

I want you to need it.

5

Do you want to cum for me?

4

I want you right there on the edge for me.

3

Are you ready?

We can always slow down, take a little break.

No?

Do you promise to cum hard for me?

5

4

3

2 and a half

Oh I'm sorry.

2

1

Did you make it? Did you cum hard for me?

You've been such a good boy. Maybe next time we'll see what else you can do for me.