Let's Play Poker

Story Info
A poker story inspired by true events.
1k words
3.55
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis had a strange fetish. She had a thing for fat guys. She was one of the hottest women I have ever met, and she was into fat guys.

She explained it as such:

"I love how I can cuddle them, like a giant teddy bear... And it is also the fact that they won't be able to get any better than me because I'm. Fucking. Hot. I'll always be their best fuck."

Whenever she said this, it would get a kick from everyone in earshot. To each their own, I told myself. I respected her too much to seek anything more than friendship myself, not willing to put in the penny for the pound, as the saying goes.

"Teach me!" Alexis demanded as I told her about my fat friend who holds a monthly poker game. I wanted to do something food for him in return for all the money I earn from our games. She was unsurprisingly giddy with excitement. It was a win-win situation. The only problem was that she did not know how to play poker, and she asked me to teach her.

Months passed before she was able to join us for a game. She came over to my apartment beforehand so I could teach her the rules and some theory. Hours in, she playfully asked if we could play a practice round.

"I'm not going to take your money now. There will be plenty of time for that later."

"Don't be lame," she said.

She had money and our micro-stake game would not mean much to her. It would be maybe a 10 or 20 dollar loss at most. I did not want to destroy her before the game, too. Albeit to say, a strange force compelled me to make this offer:

"For you to learn, there needs to be a significant risk." I pulled up 14 chips and bantered, "Two chips each for your top, bottom and underwear. Since you have two pieces of underwear, you have eight chips while I have six."

Alexis laughed. But then she fiercely stared me down. She reached around, under her sweater, unhooking her bra and taking it out. "I do not need or want a handicap."

I almost choked. Alexis called my bluff. So I gave her six chips and dealt the cards. Set the blinds was one chip, and we played. I tried my best to keep my cool, not wanting to lose my shirt.

For those who do not know the game: Each player is given two cards face down. If we like our cards, we pay the blind to play. The blind is currency forced into the pot to ensure the game moves forward. Each player takes turns playing the blind. Then five cards are placed on the table face up. The five cards are given out in three streaks; three cards (the flop), one (the turn), one (river). Including the two cards you have, the best five-card combination wins. Betting is allowed on every streak. If you think your hand is weaker than your opponent's hand, you can choose to fold. You can elect to check if you do not wish to bet, only if the opponent elects to check, too.

After a few folds pre-flop, I was happy to know she was putting into practice what I just taught her, not to play every hand. On the first board we fought, I flopped a straight, the best hand possible at the moment. I bet one chip, and she called. Along with the blinds of one chip each, there were four chips in the pot. On the turn and the river, a flush and full-house possibility came onto the board. That meant my hand was not the best possible anymore. We both checked it through. She lost her pants as I took two chips from her.

She took off her pants from under the table with great struggle. She was a well-shaped woman who liked to bring attention to her figure from time to time.

Thinking of the many occasions she would ask me, how do I look, when she wore new pants to work, I asked with feigning coyness, "Would you like to end the game here? I would be keeping the pants I won though."

Her nipples were now showing from under her top. I was quickly losing the willpower to focus.

"Shuffle the damn cards." She fumed.

As I shuffled for the next round, I dropped a card on the floor. I went down to get it, hoping to catch a peek.

"Hold it. No, you don't." Giving me a knowing smile as she went down to get it herself. I was getting dizzy as the blood in my body was running in too many directions.

She won her pants back a few hands later, taking a minute to put it back on. She won it by fighting for the blinds aggressively, and she almost won my shirt doing so.

On the next hand, she bet four coins pre-flop to get me to fold. Peaking at my cards, it came up Ace King suited, the 4th best hand in the game. I went all in. She folded.

Now I had her top and bottom.

This time she defiantly stood up. I saw her take off her jeans as if it was in slow motion. They hugged her so tight it had trouble coming off without taking her underwear with it. Her panties were pink and had a little ribbon and a lace finish.

She then turned around and slowly, oh so painfully slow, took off her top, revealing her bareback. She had been running 5kms every other day after a breakup several months ago. Her body was tight. Her skin was chocolate in colour.

Covering her considerably large bust with one arm, she turned the chair around and sat so that the backrest covered her breast. I had to stop myself from looking like an idiot by letting my head fall on the table.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Without taking my head off the table, the same mysterious force from before compelled me to say this. "Would you like to top up for five more chips? If I win that five, we make out."

By her voice, I could tell she was livid. She told me, "Give me 10, and if you win them, I'll let you fuck me."

In for a penny, in for a pound.