What the F

Story Info
She was dressed to fuck! Not him! Wrong, she said!
10.5k words
3.3
36.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon looked at the door as it closed. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. For ten minutes he stood there, watching, hoping his wife Lorraine would come back through that door. His stomach felt like he would throw up. His mind was everywhere and nowhere.

He sat down and began to think, "What do I do?"

He'd had such a shitty day at work, he had left before he should and so missed the worst of the commute traffic. He had arrived home at 6pm. He was about to shout to Lorraine that he was home when she came down the stairs. She was shocked to see him. Not as shocked as he had been.

Lorraine, to his mind, was lovely. About 5'5, slim, toned with fulsome 34C breasts which have amazing nipples. Her blond hair was shoulder length. The red lipstick and nail polish matched her red dress which had a low front which showed off much of her breasts. There didn't appear to be a bra there. She would never go out with him without one no matter how he often he suggested. It was short enough to show her legs were encased in stockings, something else she never wore for him.

She had said that morning, she would be going out with her friend Betty for a meal and would be back later in the evening. This would be the fourth Friday in a row she had done that. Her excuse had been he was working so late she wanted company.

Gordon's mind went, "What the fuck!"

His breathing was quick, his blood pressure was rising.

Gordon tried for some humour, "Lorraine, I didn't know you wanted to have sex with a woman. Does Betty know?"

Lorraine looked daggers at him. "Why are you here?" she demanded angrily.

Gordon smiled, despite wanting to rip her head off, "I live here at the moment."

Lorraine looked shocked at those words. "What do you mean, at the moment?"

Gordon spoke quietly, which took some doing. The anger in his voice was very noticeable, "Lorraine, you're dressed as I would love you to but obviously, by your demeanour, it's not for me. You wanted away before I came home, I can see why. You're dressed to fuck someone else. If you do, I won't be around.

"I don't know what's caused this but I do know, it ends our marriage. I won't live with an adulteress."

Lorraine spoke slowly and carefully, watching him closely, "Gordon, It's not as you think. If you hadn't come home early, you'd never have known so just pretend you came back home at your normal time. You've jumped to a conclusion which is wrong. Because of that, you're in a lot of pain, lashing out, for no reason.

"I'll be home late and I can explain tomorrow why it's not what you think. I'm not fucking anybody, not even you. Trust me please! I don't have time to explain it now. I'll make this up to you. I love you."

Gordon laughed, yet his voice was firm, "Lorraine, not what I think? What planet do you think I'm on? You can't be more explicit than you are. Don't rush home on my account. You leave, we are done."

A car horn tooted and she went out. His tone must have told her he hadn't lied to her. Her face showed a lot of concern as she looked back at him but still she left.

Gordon's mind was racing. How many nights had she done what her dress was suggesting, going out like this before he came home? Who was she fucking? Did she give him sloppy seconds? He almost vomited at the thought before realising they hadn't had sex in a number of weeks.

When he finally realised she wasn't coming back and his reasoning gave him a plan of action, Gordon started. The first thing was to phone Billy, Betty's husband in case she was doing the same, they were alibiing each other. Lorraine seemed to be spending more time with her recently. It was a difficult call but Gordon thought, if only someone who knew had called him, he may have been able to prevent his marriage ending.

When Gordon asked for Betty, Billy answered Betty was with Lorraine, they were going for a meal and maybe on to a dance. That snippet was news to Gordon. Probably explained the tomorrow part, she didn't know who she was going to fuck. The thought didn't help him one bit.

Gordon filled him in on what had happened. Billy was going to phone Betty. He wasn't happy. There were quite a few expletives. He had arrived home after Betty left.

Gordon went to the computer and checked their bank account. They had a joint account and separate ones as they had those when they met. They had been a couple for five years. There was nothing in the joint account to flag up anything but he would take his share of the money out before cancelling their cards.

Next, he called his parents. This was not going to be easy. He had a brother Bobby and Lorraine was viewed as a daughter by them. As he called the thought struck him, Bobby would flirt with Lorraine so much he'd had words with him. They weren't the closest of brothers. It had better not be Bobby as that would end any relationship with him.

His mum answered the phone. When he said, "I have some bad news," she put it on speaker. "Mum, Dad, I came home early and found Lorraine dressed to the nines to go and fuck someone else. I tried to stop her but she had her mind made up. I won't put up with that."

Dad spoke softly, "Gordon, I'd be very surprised if she was. She loves you. Did she admit it? Did she deny it yet you jumped to a conclusion with only that? You're angry at her and your imagination is going everywhere. Give yourself a chance to find out the truth. I know it won't be easy as you're mad but you can try."

His dad continued slowly, "Do you suspect anyone? What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to go to the loch cabin and think. I'll look at the divorce laws and see a solicitor if I must. I only hope it's a stranger. If it's a friend or family, nothing will be repairable."

Mum screamed, "You don't think it's Bobby surely!"

"Mum, I don't know. He does flirt and pays far too much attention to her. I've warned him off a few times in the past. She hasn't mentioned him recently. If it is, you'll have one son as I won't be around him ever again."

"I gave her the option to stay but she left. She left me! The marriage is over. I'm going to pack and I'll speak tomorrow."

Gordon packed several suitcases. He took a bottle of Macallan Scotch malt and a case of beer. He went through the documents files and took his passport, birth and marriage certificates. He put all those and his laptop into his car and headed the twenty miles to their loch cabin.

As he drove, his phone went, it was his friend, Donny. Gordon answered, "Hello." Donny said, "I know Lorraine was heading out for a meal tonight with Betty, what do you say about grabbing a few beers at the club?"

Gordon told him what had happened.

His shock was evident in his voice, "For fuck's sake, I never saw that coming. What are you going to do?"

"Donny, Lorraine and I are done. She can fuck who she wants. I'm not going to be waiting at home wondering who she's fucking or if she rapes me, will I get a disease."

"Gordon, settle down. Don't do anything in anger. Maybe find a counsellor to help your marriage."

"Donny, if she said before fucking someone else, I would have agreed. Now, I can only think how often has she fucked around on me? It's over."

Donny offered to help as he rang off.

After stopping at a shop for some essential supplies, Gordon pulled up at the cabin. He set things out and sat in his chair on the deck having a beer and a dram. He knew he shouldn't get wasted so restrained himself.

His mind ran through the last few months. Everything appeared normal. He had worked a lot of long shifts due to staff shortages but he'd managed all their important events. His boss David was a friend of Bobby's and he'd started treating him like something he had trod on recently. Did he know? Did that mean it was him or Bobby? He had been thinking it was time to leave. He would.

There was nothing in Lorraine's lovemaking which suggested anything was amiss. Well, it was quite vanilla. He laughed as he thought of whoever was fucking her. She almost didn't take part. She didn't like a cock in her mouth, his mouth on her pussy or anything near her bum. She only accepted missionary. She was still getting used to having the light on.

Having thought that, she had never dressed like that so maybe she had learned new tricks. His brain kept repeating his dad's words. The tone of them said something else but he couldn't work it out.

He had a good look at himself. He was no adonis but he was in good shape. He had a seven-inch, thick cock. He tried to make sure she enjoyed their lovemaking. If she was slightly tipsy, he even occasionally performed oral on her. She denied afterwards she enjoyed it but her orgasms said otherwise.

He realised he was probably not dominant enough. He tried to do everything she wanted, even if it excluded stuff he would have wished. He tried to show her how much he loved her, flowers, chocolates, surprise trips. Maybe because of that she thought he would accept whatever she did. He tried to help everyone if he could. As he looked at himself, that would change. The new Gordon would look after himself and himself only!

He went to bed and surprisingly fell asleep quite quickly.

The next morning, he went for a run around the lake. The sun was coming up and it looked like it would be a good day. After a shower and breakfast, he researched the divorce laws. There were three grounds, the quickest, adultery but it had to be admitted or shown. The other two both took a year of separation. He liked the adultery, naming and shaming them both.

It was around 11.30am his phone rang. It was Lorraine.

He answered shortly, "Yes!"

Lorraine appeared shocked, "Gordon, where are you? I said we'd speak about this when I came back and you're not here."

Gordon snorted, "Lorraine, I told you, you leave, we were done. You left. We're done."

"Gordon, we need to speak. I'm sorry, I knew I should have spoken with you but I was scared. I've never had an affair, fucked anyone else. We can survive. It'll mean some changes but we love each other."

"Lorraine, if you think any changes will be me accepting you fucking around, you don't know me. As for love, you've showed me, you don't love me. You love yourself. You killed our marriage. If you want it easier, just give me the name of the fucker and we'll be divorced in months. Otherwise, it will take a year. I'll make sure it's a bad year for you."

Her exasperation was clear, "Gordon, we need to talk. Come home. I haven't been fucking around. That's just your imagination. I should have told you what I was doing. Come home. Let me explain. You can fuck me as hard as you like."

Gordon laughed, he was shocked, she never swore. "I won't touch you again. You'll need a STD clinic clearance before anyone decent will want to touch you. Have a nice day!" He rang off. She called again and again but he ignored them.

He had lunch and went for a walk around the lake to clear his head.

As he walked his phone went. It was Billy.

"Hi Billy, how are things?"

Billy sounded really down, "Not good. Betty tried to maintain she was with Lorraine but I told her what you told me. I demanded to know if she was fucking around on me. She said, "She couldn't tell me!" I slammed the phone down. She hasn't come home. Her mum has just called me saying she was there but in an awful state. I told her what we'd argued about and how she as good as admitted, she was fucking around on me. Her mum was shocked. She asked what I was going to do. I told her I don't know but Betty can take all her stuff away."

"Billy, I'm so sorry about this. I shouldn't have called you but I was so angry. Lorraine seems to think, I should accept her fucking others as a price for her being with me. Never going to happen. I need to find out who she's fucking. We're done."

Billy laughed, "Gordon, you did the right thing. We were talking about kids but whose? If I can, I'll get Betty to tell me or her mum who they were fucking. I'll let you know if I find out."

They agreed to stay in touch.

When he arrived at the cabin, he saw his dad's car was there.

As he went in, he saw his dad was alone, "Hi Gordon, how are you?"

"I've been better. Billy just called, seems Betty was fucking around on him as well. No one is happy."

His dad asked, "Has Lorraine contacted you?"

Gordon laughed, "Yes, She wants us to stay together but with changes, like she can fuck who she wants. Never going to happen."

Gordon was shocked as his dad spoke, "You need to talk properly to her. Your anger is dictating what you're doing. You love her. I've never seen you so unhappy. Maybe you should consider whatever it is she is doing."

Gordon looked at his dad, "I don't believe you said that. I remember those talks we had about self-respect, duty of care and being true to oneself. Letting her fuck around, isn't any of that."

Gordon looked really closely at his dad, his face was conflicted.

"Dad, you know more than you're letting on. You'd better tell me as if I learn you've kept something from me, we'll never be family again."

His dad looked away, "Gordon, Lorraine needs to tell you. I'm sorry I can't. I don't know what she is up to but I'm sure it isn't what you think."

Gordon was shocked, "So, you and mum have known she's been fucking around behind my back and with whom. The only person you'd cover for is Bobby. You've stitched me up and chosen him. Just leave."

His dad looked at him, "Gordon, this mess can be cleared up. We don't know what has been going on but your mum and me know she wouldn't cheat on you. She thinks the sun shines out of your ass. She loves you. You need to speak with Lorraine. Bobby denies ever having sex with her. Melissa believes him. Bobby and you may not be close but he wouldn't do that to you. He says he was helping her."

Gordon shook his head, "Everyone seems to think I should just accept her fucking around on me. Gordon's too nice, he'll just accept that. I fucking won't. Nothing can be fixed. Bobby's involved so he'd better not come near me as he won't like what I'll do to him."

His dad shouted, "He's your brother!"

Gordon replied firmly, "He was and she was my wife. They can fuck each other now. You've condoned them. Just how dim does Melissa have to be to not realise he's lying. Lorraine's lying. Or is it okay if it's in the family?

"You could have told me but you didn't. Don't think of calling me your son."

His ex-father left as Gordon wouldn't let him say any more. Gordon was furious. His parents siding with his brother over the biggest betrayal possible hurt him very badly.

He looked out the divorce forms. He downloaded the template for adultery and was filling it in when his phone went. It was Donny.

"Hi Donny."

"Gordon," an anxious Donny asked, "How are you today? Any developments you want to share. Just tell me what you want and I'll try and help you all I can."

"Donny, I don't know where to start. Lorraine wants to stay married but with some changes. My parents are on her side as it seems to be Bobby she's fucking. They deny it so I'm supposed to take their word. So now I'm about to be divorced, an orphan and an only child. They knew but never told me. They chose him and her over me."

Gordon was in tears.

Donny said, "Are you at the cabin? I'll come and support you. If I see that bastard his fucking days will be over."

"Donny, it's okay, I'll be fine."

"No Gordon, you've always been there for me, it's my time to help you. I'll be there shortly."

Gordon went back to filling in the form. He had it almost completed when Donny arrived.

All afternoon, Gordon and Donny talked through their lives together. Donny would have been his best man at the wedding but his parents had insisted that was Bobby's role. It caused a few fights until Donny stepped aside.

They recalled their evenings out together. Donny and his partner, Angela. Lorraine liked Angela but was easily embarrassed as Angela did and said things she could only dream of doing. Gordon enjoyed watching Angela tease Donny, sometimes braless and she wore stockings. He never asked about their sex life but her mouth gave him a few erections just thinking about what it could do.

After an evening out with them, Lorraine was often a bit more aroused and they would keep the light on as they made love. They never just fucked. They seldom had seconds.

Gordon kept these thoughts to himself.

Late afternoon his phone went again. It was Billy.

"Hi Billy, how are you doing?"

Billy laughed nervously, "I'm better but not good. I'm furious with Betty. She came home with her mum and dad. I could tell straight away, they weren't happy with her. They gave her no option but to tell me the truth."

Gordon sighed, "At least you have someone on your side. My parents are on Lorraine's."

Billy spoke softly, "Gordon, you won't believe this story. I'm so sorry for you.

"According to Betty, it's complicated. Lorraine has been with Bobby each Friday for the last month. Last night was to be the last one. They would disappear for just over two hours. Whatever they did, you weren't being told until it was finished. They had rowed over that. Bobby had told her to tell you.

"Last night, Lorraine was very upset. You had come home early and caught her, dressed for fucking someone else, you had said. When I called, Betty was beside herself. She didn't like what I was inferring and I certainly didn't like that she was covering for Lorraine.

"Betty went along as cover and to keep Bobby's friend David from joining in whatever they were up to. Lorraine feared that. He only came the last two weeks. She never fucked David but he made it clear he wanted her. Last night, Bobby told him to shut the fuck up as he'd said, if she didn't, he would tell you, Bobby was fucking Lorraine.

"Betty couldn't believe she would ever fuck around on you but what she saw meant she wondered if she was fucking Bobby. Whenever she confronted Lorraine, she said she wasn't. She believed her.

"After they ate, Lorraine and Bobby left as normal but they were back within ten minutes. Lorraine looked disgusted at herself. They all had a drink and left as they came in. Betty went to her parents as she was upset with me.

"Lorraine has never told Betty what she was doing with Bobby but she looked concerned each time."

"Billy, that's Friday nights, what did they do on Tuesday night? For the last two months, Lorraine has said, she was meeting Betty after work for some shopping. Is that true?"

"One moment." Gordon heard Billy speaking to someone.

"Gordon, yes and no. She met Betty but not for shopping. She didn't meet anyone for sex but Lorraine will have to tell you who she was seeing. It was for you is all she will say. Lorraine was often tearful after what she had been doing and they would grab a meal and a drink until she recovered enough to go home. You were working so never saw her and her emotions."

"Okay, Billy thank you. Seems big brother suffers from premature ejaculation as well as being an insufferable prick!"

Billy said, "Betty and I will be talking a lot more. I'm not happy about this at all. I'll update you with anything regarding Lorraine," as he rang off.

Donny said, "Wow. That's so weird. What the fuck is going on with her, with them?"

Gordon laughed, "Well when Bobby was the other, I knew David would be involved. He's been treating me like shit. I've already decided to leave so I'll hand in my resignation on Monday. If he says the wrong thing, he'll need his jaw wired and a search team for his balls."

They set off to the village pub for a meal and a few pints before returning to the cabin.

The evening was good so they relaxed with a few more beers and some drams on the deck reminiscing over their teenage years and both trying to seduce Carla, who was a hottie. She had the best breasts either had seen, albeit in a bikini, up until they met Lorraine and Angela. Carla outmanoeuvred them all the time. Whenever they meet up with her now, she always flaunts her breasts and gets them blushing.