Let's Stay Broken

Story Info
A toxic relationship cums to a surprising end.
3.5k words
4.24
24.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our relationship had ended more than five months ago. Adequate time for us both to move forward, start afresh and begin anew. Yet, here he was.

I hadn't seen much of him in five months, a glimpse here or there, nothing like this. He sat so close I could touch him; I wanted to touch him. No, I wanted him to touch me. He looked good, the soft body he had when we were together had been shed by obvious regular attendance to the gym. I allowed myself to openly ogle him. His jaw clenched at my blatant staring, fist balled then relaxed. I knew I still affected him, he was easy to read that way. My staring always made him uneasy, the unabashed desire in my eyes used to make him fidget in public when I'd give him "that look". The "please-make-me-squirt" look; lips parted lids heavy.

He looked so fucking good. He smelled good too, crisp and clean like fresh laundry. His newly defined pecs strained in the thin t-shirt he wore. It was an old shirt, I would know; I'd bought it. I fought to not bite my lip appraising him. I had no idea why I'd let him in. He'd shown up out of nowhere, claiming to be "in the neighborhood".

He knew I was watching him. His soft brown eyes darted from me to the screen a few times trying to be sly. But I wasn't hiding. He hadn't changed a bit, neither had I in the nearly six months. I was still insatiable and he still had unwavering restraint. At least until I wore it thin. Our relationship was a dance of sorts, nearly three years of practiced moves that we knew by heart. I still knew him and I knew I was getting on his nerves.

"Stop it." He mumbled.

I smirked but continued staring quietly. I enjoyed toying with his patience, an unfortunate flaw of mine. It had contributed to the downfall of our relationship. Nights of yelling, screaming and angry fucking. His nostrils flared; I was getting to him. He'd surprised me, stopping by unannounced, interrupting my alone time. I'd been playing with myself when the doorbell chimed so I hadn't gotten to finish. Each time I clenched my thighs together the slick engorged lips of my pussy slid together against my clit. He knew the signs of my arousal well. He glanced down at my squirming thighs before quickly looking at my coffee table, eyes downcast.

"You haven't changed a bit huh?" He asked begrudgingly, not bothering to look at me.

"You interrupted me." I answered. "You know how I get when I don't finish." My hand wandered to my puckered nipple that rubbed deliciously against the threadbare house dress I had on.

The thin fabric left little to the imagination but it was nothing he hadn't seen before.

"You should continue then." His eyes gleamed wickedly with the challenge he issued.

"Continue?" I played coy, looking at him beneath my lashes.

He turned to face me then, giving me the full weight of his gaze. He watched me with a fierce expression, he was running out of patience. I read his face for a moment, beneath the intensity I could see arousal brimming. He wanted to fuck me.

"Yes. Finish what you were doing. Or am I stopping you?" He folded his arms and stared down his nose at me.

The look on his face coupled with his body language had moisture seeping my panties. Our relationship was strange at best, his air of dominance made the sex interesting. However I was always the instigator. He let me pretend to lead until he was ready to put me in my place. It took coaxing but I knew that once unleashed he would have me digging my nails into his flesh.

I waited a beat before leaning back into the cushions on the couch and slowly lifting the spaghetti strapped dress up my thighs. I'd forgone underwear so my mound was soon exposed to him. I sucked a finger into my mouth, getting it wet before using it to circle my clit.

"Ohh." I moaned stroking another small circle on the tight bundle of nerves.

My finger massaged my slippery button until I had a steady stream of juice leaking from my hole. The added lubrication felt wonderful on my over sensitive clit. I couldn't stop rubbing, and he was damn near glaring at me, the only sound was the wet noise of my cunt. The exhibitionist inside me was overjoyed to have an audience, I wanted him to watch me cum. To look at my pussy convulse and spew its clear juices while my hole quivered, desperate for a cock to cling to. I wanted him to want me like he used to.

"Were you going to ask permission to cum or were you going to be greedy? Hmm? Did you forget?" His voice was rough, it only got that edge when he was truly ready to fuck me.

I drew my knees up to my chest, opening myself to him. "Oh no. I didn't forget. Please, can I cum?" My voice trembled as I spoke the words.

His eyes darkened at my words. "I don't think so. I do think you should keep going."

I didn't stop rubbing. Partly because he hadn't given me permission to stop and also because I was on the brink of a toe curling orgasm. My fingers were beginning to prune with my wetness, it was becoming difficult to keep my fingers on my clit with how slippery I was getting.

I felt his hand snake into my hair and pull me forward. "Do you want to cum?"

He skimmed his nose along my jaw nipping lightly at my neck. "Yes please, I need it." I gasped breathlessly as my muscles tingled and tensed.

Those words were the final straw. His hand fisted in my hair and snapped my head back, exposing my throat. "Cum then, and make sure it's a good one."

I couldn't stop my orgasm from crashing into me like a train, I was a gasping mess. My fingers smeared my pussy cream on my throbbing clit, my eyes crossed as I came with a loud "Oh." My body jerked and lurched like a stalled truck with the strength of my orgasm.

"May I please suck your dick?" I whined.

His slap came hard and fast. I was momentarily dazed by the blow but moaned when I felt the residual sting. "You'll beg me better than that."

"It would make me so happy to taste your wonderful cock and have your big dick fill mouth!" I was nearly desperate at this point. Clawing at his belt buckle blindly trying to undo it.

He silently appraised me before smirking devilishly. His hand undid his pants quickly before he fished out his cock. If there was one thing I loved about him, it was his cock. Not too big, but not too small. A perfect 7 inches that was nearly as thick as a soda can. The heavy organ flopped out unto his thigh, veiny and pulsing angrily. His uncut head was covered slightly by the excess skin. I leaned in and gave it a single lick from root to tip. I slithered my tongue on the tip to lick the smooth pre-cum coating the head.

I gently gripped the base, holding it upright so I could lightly pepper kisses down the shaft.

"Fuck I missed this cock." I moaned quietly.

"Show me then." He leaned back placing his hands behind his head.

Six months ago I would have swallowed his dick without hesitation. Letting it hit the back of my throat until I gagged. Instead I allowed a healthy puddle of saliva to pool in my mouth so I could drool a thick line of it down over the head of his cock. The spit ran like a lazy river down the shaft and between his balls. I languidly stroked the shaft, peeling the foreskin back so I could suckle the smooth head into my mouth. I felt the tension leave his body as my tongue swiped at the salty cream leaking from his slit. I peeked at him beneath my lashes and there he was, slack jawed watching me. I slowly engulfed him in the warm heat of my mouth. Saliva coated the organ and dribbled down my chin as I worked my hand and mouth in tandem. I alternated between sucking and licking the underside with the flat surface of my tongue. Globs of spit escaped the corners of my full mouth and leaked between my breasts while I sucked and swallowed.

"Did you forget something?" His gravelly voice broke me from my cock sucking trance.

I knew what he wanted. I sucked a heavy testicle in my mouth, caressing it with my tongue before switching to the other. He loved having his balls sucked, he once told me it was an indescribable feeling having them worshipped by my mouth. I took my time, sucking on the sensitive skin and placing hot open mouth kisses on his nuts. Nuzzling them and getting my face messy in them before popping them into my mouth like mints.

"Such a good girl for me. I should give you a present for being such a good cock sucker. Tell me what you want me to do to you." He looked down at me, stroking my hair gently.

I let his balls go with a soft 'pop'. "I want you to fuck my holes."

"Do you have a preference or do you just want my cock to fill any of your holes?" His voice was a soft growl there was a darkness in his eyes that had me bracing for what was coming.

"I want you to ruin my pussy."

He barked out a laugh that startled me. "It's not like you to be so direct and pick one. Don't want me to destroy your asshole? You think I'd take out my revenge on your tiny little asshole? What kind of monster do you think I am?" I knew better than to answer him, he was baiting me.

He grabbed me so quickly I didn't get a chance to react. My face was buried in the cushions beneath me while my ass was hoisted high enough for him to fuck without difficulty. For good measure one of my arms was held behind my back to ensure I wouldn't struggle from his iron clad grip. I tensed when I felt his engorged cock tapping at the entrance of my asshole.

"Good thing you did because believe me, if you'd let me pick I'd be pounding your asshole with no mercy." His dick filled my cunt in one solid stroke knocking the air out of my lungs.

My cries were muffled by the cushion. Not having any dick in a while meant my pussy had grown accustomed to not being used. The sudden intrusion caused a slight cramp in my hole that was being fucked away by the incessant pounding in my cunt. My pussy was over lubricating trying to ease the passage of the thick cock sawing into me, a shiny trail of pussy juice dripped down my mound towards my stomach. The pleasure burned deep in my belly, my thighs quaked and each thrust elicited a guttural "oh" from my lips.

"Fuck! I almost forgot how wet your pussy is." His jackhammering increased making me cry out louder.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! YES YES YES AH AH AH!" The wet thwacking sound of his balls smacking my clit echoed through the room.

Nobody had ever made me enjoy being used so thoroughly the way he did. His dick hit me deep causing my toes to curl each time his cock bumped my cervix.

He abruptly pulled his cock out of my soggy pussy. I turned around, pissed that he'd stopped fucking me.

"I didn't come here just to fuck you Dahlia." He was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, cock shiny and glistening with my fluids.

"Corey, please don't-"

"Why won't you marry me?" His eyes softened into melted chocolate.

I couldn't look at him but he didn't give me the option to look away. Lifting me into his lap on the couch, lowering me on his cock. I was forced to face him, look into his eyes as he invaded my cunt and my soul.

"I can't-oh fuck!" I squealed as he thrust into me deeply.

One hand grabbed the fleshy globe of my ass and the other held the back of my neck.

"You're the only woman I want. Please tell me why."

I couldn't focus on his words, the sensation of his cock spearing into the wet tightness of my cunt was far too distracting. The head nudged my cervix, I could barely breathe with his cock seated fully inside me. My walls rippled and fluttered around him massaging his cock. I desperately wanted him to move, to pummel my pussy from below and turn me into a drooling depraved slut.

"Please fuck me." I begged, grinding my pussy on his cock.

The friction against my clit felt heavenly but I wanted to be thoroughly and properly fucked.

"Why won't you marry me?" He asked again.

I was pissed. This was what had broken us up, he wanted too much from me. We were too unhealthy for the things he wanted.

"Corey, look at us. You're balls deep in a woman who tried to stab you. Our relationship was toxic and fucked up, why the fuck would we get married?" I snapped at him.

"Dahlia, I love you. I know we've had our problems but what we have is fucking unreal. I want you to be with me as my wife." Corey pleaded with me.

My frustration peaked at that point. He refused to see the shit show that was our relationship. The broken plates, the yelling at 2am and hurtful words hurled at each other meant nothing to him. I sat up, bringing my feet up to steady myself before slamming down on his cock with all the rage I could muster.

"Fuck Dahlia, I'm trying to talk to you." His neck muscles strained as I slammed my pussy down on him aggressively.

"No more talking. This is what we have, angry sex. That's all we have Corey, so shut up and fuck." I gripped his shoulders tight enough to bruise before using them as leverage.

My thighs burned with exertion but I powered through the discomfort. Each time his dick disappeared inside me, it reappeared coated in my slimy juices. I was riding him hard, purposely putting my full weight into each deep thrust. I needed him to see that this was all I could give him; I was just a hole for him to fuck. I could never be his wife.

"You're hurting me Dahlia." He gripped me trying to reduce the impact of my hips slamming down on him.

I re-doubled my efforts, putting everything I had into slamming my body down on his cock. I was hurting us both. Taking him inside me this roughly was making my cunt sore, each blow struck my clit with nearly brutal force. I wrapped my hands around his neck, bringing my knees closer together and narrowing his entry. I needed to hurt him, how he'd hurt me.

"Dahlia get off!" He tried to fight me off, to pry my hands from his throat but I was too far gone. The pain was going to make me cum. My pussy burned as I rode him, grinding and rubbing my clit all over his coarse pubic hair.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted off the couch. The momentary suspension lasted only a split second before my body crashed into the arm of the couch. I choked and gasped for air, before I felt large hands wrap around my throat.

"You crazy fucking bitch! What the hell is wrong with you?" He yelled but I didn't hear the words from his mouth. I heard them in my memories. I couldn't count the number of times he'd said those words to me when we were together. What was wrong with me? What was wrong with him?

His face was red with anger, the crazed look in his eyes had replaced the love that was previously there. I laughed then. The laugh he hated, mocking and cruel. Fuck his emotions, fuck his feelings. I wanted him to hate me.

He spun me around, pressing my pelvic bones into the couch. He held both sides of my dress, ripping it down the middle to expose my back. It must have felt good to rip apart something that wasn't me.

"You want me to fuck you then fine. Fuck you Dahlia."

He filled me again, this time from behind. I could barely breathe, and clawed at his arm to pull him closer. I wanted him deeper, harder whatever made me feel something before he left me again. His thighs smacked against the backs of my thighs with powerful thrusts. My body shook and quaked as an orgasm brought tears to my eyes.

I'd been crying but I didn't know when it started. He felt amazing, fucking me the only way he knew how. The veins in his cock pulsed and rubbed against the walls of my cunt. This was how we connected, moans and grunts were the only language we understood. Where words failed us, this made sense. He grabbed my shoulders, bowing my spine, arching me deeper to take all of him. He used me like a ragdoll pushing and pulling me on his cock. My leg kicked up reflexively, he hit something inside me that made me scream out to the heavens.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you fuck fuck fuck fuck I hate you..." he chanted into my ear.

I felt like crying as my body bucked and jerked with another violent orgasm. My clit rubbed back and forth against the velour fabric of the couch. I let out a high pitched whine as my body contracted and strangled his cock releasing more wetness. I cried when I came, he bit my shoulder leaving a smiley face and frowny face on my flesh. He wanted to hurt me too, like I'd hurt him.

"I'm going to cum." He said against my skin.

"Don't cum in me." I panicked, I shifted my hips and moved away from his intruding cock. His dick stabbed the back of my thighs missing it's slippery pink target.

He growled in frustration, before putting his leg on the arm of the couch; trapping me before him. He re-entered me, sheathing himself inside me and burying himself into my warmth.

"If you won't marry me I'll have to keep you some other way." His threat was clear.

"Corey, if you do this I swear I'll fucking ruin your life!" I hissed at him through clenched teeth.

He laughed bitterly, I felt his thrusts get sloppier as he neared his climax. His hips moved with intention, his goal to bind us together for 18 years with a child. His leg on the couch gave him further leverage to get deeper, his cock pounded fully against my cervix, each deep thrust causing a wave of nausea to hit me each time. The sounds of wet flesh echoed in the room. I clenched my cunt muscles trying my best to expel him from my hole. But I was too wet to put up much resistance, my body welcomed him inside like an old friend. His slippery organ pummeled me with the force of a trailer.

"Ruin my life? You've already ruined it you bitch, you've made me crazy, I'm addicted and can't breathe without you. I swear to you Dahlia, this *thrust* will *thrust* ruin *thrust* us *thrust* BOTH." He sank deep into me, emptying himself into my depths with his final word.

I didn't feel the cum enter my body, but I felt his cock pulsate and twitch with each unceremonious pump. He held himself deep inside me, buried to the hilt as his semen flooded my insides and sought refuge in my womb.

"I swear you'll regret this Corey." My voice sounded hoarse in my ears. My tear stained face was red with rage. He'd doomed us both. I was too cruel to not have the baby, and he was too obsessed to abandon me with his child. I felt his cum clinging to the lips of my pussy, trying desperately to remain in me and perform its biological task.

"You should never have come here." I said defeated.

He kissed the back of my neck before slowly pulling out of me. "I didn't do anything you didnt want me to do."

I spun around, the rage inside me boiled over. I slapped him, hitting his chest with my fists. He stood there and let me beat him, spitting and cursing until I collapsed in a heap of tears.

"Why Corey? Can't you see how bad we are for each other? Why can't you see that?" I cried out.

"I know." He stroked the back of my head lovingly, "But I refuse to let you leave me. You belong with me and this will make sure you can never leave."

We were permanently stuck together. Damned to stay together and deal with the consequences of what we had done.