Let's Talk About Something Else Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck ya," he growled, "take that cock." And then he grabbed my short pink hair with one hand and pulled my head back while slapping my ass again. I let out a low, loud cry.

"Baby," I screeched, "I'm gonna cum out my ass. . ." and I did. My climax started deep in my guts and exploded outward like waves of an earthquake, making me let out a sobbing moan while it wrecked me. I lay with my eyes closed for a bit while he worked my ass and then I looked back at my sexy guy. Chad's face had that tense look he gets before he cums. I saw some movement through one of the little windows behind us and it was one of those guys I'd shown my ass to. He had crept along the dock and was leaning down, peeking in! I didn't want to cause any more drama, but I'd never put on a show for anybody before.

"I want you to cum all over my slutty face, baby," I begged Chad.

He pulled out of my ass and stepped back. I knelt in front of him looking up with my mouth open and licking my lips. The creeper's eyes got huge. Chad stroked his cock. I had a hand on each of his thighs and he started to tremble.

"Katie. . ." he said in a desperate voice, "fuck. . . .oh fuck. . ." and he put one hand on my shoulder to steady himself as the first jet of cum flew from his tool. It painted my nose, forehead and got in my hair. Then another basted my forehead and hair. As he groaned, a third spurt shot on my lips, cheek and shoulder. I wrapped my lips around his cock while it kept spewing. I'd seen people do "ass to mouth" in porn videos and seeing how excited Patty got being "filthy" I wanted to give myself over to it. I kept swallowing as his orgasm tore him apart but I made sure to keep a last mouthful of his spunk. After he'd emptied his balls, he leaned against the wall, panting and looking down at me kind of dazed.

I cupped my tits together and let his load of cum drip out of my mouth onto them, spreading it around like precious lotion. I made eye contact with the creeper and he ducked out of sight. Chad was memorized by my show, which is what I wanted. The next time he got pissed at me and didn't want to see me I wanted to make sure he knew there was nobody that would take care of him like I would. When I let Jerry fuck me I never act this slutty because we're just friends. I wanted Chad to know he was special. Smiling sweetly at him I circled my nipples with cum and scooped some off my tits and dangled a noodle of his love into my mouth. "That was so hot, baby," I said. If my ass had cast a spell on him, his cock had done the same to me.

I got myself cleaned up a little bit, but left the cum-lotion all over my tits. There was a lot of cum in my hair and nothing I could really do about it. Chad got the boat ready to go and had me sit in the cock pit with a frosty rum drink. He undid lines and threw them on the dock. He was rugged. The boat grumbled and chugged with the engine and he backed us away from the dock, pivoting the boat and then put it in gear and we headed out of the marina. Once in the Chesapeake, he got ready to raise the sails and turn off the engine.

"Let me do everything," he said, "just enjoy the sun and the sea." That was fine by me. It wasn't like I was going to be any help anyway. He put the boat into the wind and pulled on different ropes and the bright white sails went up into the sapphire summer sky flapping loudly. Then he steered the boat off the wind. The sails stiffened and the boat leaned over violently, like it was going to tip over.

I screamed and shook my head, saying, "Oh my god! Oh my god! What did you do, what did you do?!! Put it back the way it was!" We were going to tip over and drown.

He shifted the boat back into the wind and it stopped leaning. Over the next hour he kept trying to sail, doing all kinds of sailing stuff to keep the boat from leaning too much but I always screamed and finally he dropped the sails. "I guess we'll just motor to the cove and anchor," he muttered, deflated. But I was glad. I had no idea sailboats were so scary.

His boat chugged along slowly with the sails down. If I'm being honest, it was boring. He looked bored, too. But I laid in the cockpit getting sun. I took off my bikini top and shorts. I wanted to feel the sun all over me and it was one of those horrible hot and muggy days on the Chesapeake. We didn't talk much. I asked Chad to put lotion on me every so often and he massaged me some, giving extra care to my ass. By late afternoon we got to some secluded cove. He dropped the anchor and did some boat stuff. He had a little sound system and put on music while he sat in the cockpit and poured himself a drink. I didn't like it at all.

"You have any country?" I asked.

"I've got some Lucinda Williams," and he put on this woman singer I'd never heard of and didn't care for.

"No, I mean like Shania or Blake Shelton."

"I don't have any of that." He just turned the music off and we sat there. It was a pretty cove. Trees came down to the shore line and there was only one big house in it. I knew about houses like that on the Eastern Shore. Mansions that people only use for a week or two a year. We were the only boat in the cove. There was a big white, lanky bird bird stalking frogs or fish on the muddy lip where the tea-colored water met the trees. I realized I'd been naked (except for my pink choker ribbon) since the middle of the afternoon. Chad didn't seem to care and there was nobody in the little cove. The sun was just beginning to soften and set.

"So. . . Patty, Eh? She took those photos?" he asked.

Was he jealous!? "Ya, she's my best friend. I've known her for years. She's from Puerto Rico, but not illegal. She's got a green card or whatever."

He was silent for a long moment looking at me and then he said, "Puerto Rico is part of the United States."

"Wait, what?!" I said.

"Nevermind. Let's talk about something else," he said. "You want to go for a swim?"

"I can't swim."

"Er. . . you grew up on the Eastern Shore with a waterman for an uncle and you can't swim?"

"Freaks me out not being able to see what's in the water, so I never learned."

We sat there for a while not saying anything. He seemed kinda grumpy all a sudden.

"What you thinking about, baby?" I said scooching next to him.

"Nothing," he said, patting my shoulder.

"Come lay with me on the front of the boat," I said. He got two beach towels and two pillows and set them on the front of the boat. We lay side by side just bobbing on the anchor. I flipped over and kissed him while tracing my fingers lightly along his bulging cock. He fidgeted and I pulled his shorts off freeing his amazing "mast." I gave him a passionate, slow, sloppy kiss while raking my long pink nails on his balls-- back and forth. Next, I traced my tongue around one of his nipples while gently stroking his cock.

"Shit, Katie, you know how to turn me on," he moaned softly.

I smiled and sucked on his nipple more before tracing my tongue down his flat abs. I was wet from getting him worked up. I gave the head of his cock a few kisses- it was such a great cockā€”and then straddled him. With one handing parting my pussy lips I took his cock and slid it on my wet lips. Then I slipped it in.

"Mmmmm, baby," I said, slowly rocking him into me until I was sitting on his balls, "your cock sure does put a girl's pussy to work."

He ran his hands up my waist and squeezed my tits. I leaned over while he raised his head and offered him a nipple.

"God damn, Katie, your little pussy is so tight. I can feel it milking my cock," he whispered before going back to sucking my nipple. He was under my spell.

It was so romantic making love to him on the boat with the soft sun. I leaned back and put a hand on each of my ass cheeks to spread my pussy a bit more for him. He put his hands on my waist and started giving me short bounces on his rod. "Shit. . . that's it baby. . ." I moaned and held his thighs for stability as I increased the tempo. Leaning back and holding his thighs, I felt the sun on my skin, his hands on my hips and it was all amazing. His eyes were devouring me while I fucked him. We made love like that for a while. It was oppressively hot. Sweat trickled down my abdomen until it joined with the passion flowing from my pussy. I lost track of time. Then he was tensing up and I wasn't far behind him. I was crying "shit. . . shit. . . shit" over and over again. Leaning forward and placing my hands on his strong chest I thrust down to meet his rising hips. He was bucking and his face was red with tension and unreleased need.

"Katie. . .I'm gonna cum. . . "

"Cum with me baby!" I yelled, "shoot your cum up in that pussy. . . "

He bellowed a hoarse, agonized groan and his cock swelled in me, releasing his seed deep into my womb. Maybe he assumed I was on the pill after I didn't fuss when he filled my pussy in the bar bathroom. But I wasn't. When his seed spilled into me I came too, grinding my clit hard on him, yelling "Baby. . . .baby. . . ." and sobbing. I collapsed on him and I could feel the last pulses of his cock offering his sperm to my womb. If he hadn't put a baby in my belly when he fucked me in the bathroom at Scuttlebutt, he probably had now! I nuzzled his neck and lay with him in me for long time. I'd finally gotten a nice guy.

. . . to be continued

12