Let's Try Bi

Story Info
Young married couple take a walk on the bi side.
10k words
4.82
23.4k
29
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita and Paul, a young married couple take a walk on the bi side. All the characters in this story are fictional and are portrayed as over the age of 18. I express appreciation to my Editor, Nercited.

Paul is 26-years-old now and has been married to Rita for five years. She was 27-years-old when they married. He was a virgin at the time; not for lack of interest, but he was painfully shy as a teenager. In many ways, she is the opposite of him. Rita is fearless and outgoing, where he is hesitant and introverted. She is wild and adventuresome in bed. He keeps up with a willingness to try anything she suggests. Rita is curious and free, which has resulted in a lot of exploration in life and sex. Everything he learned about sex, he learned from Rita.

They have been working their way through the Kama Sutra positions. One evening they were trying 'The Clamshell.' It allows for really deep penetration, while face to face. Paul was pumping furiously, when Rita spoke.

"Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be fucked by a man?"

Pausing, he said, "Huh?"

Rita replied, "When I peg you with my strap-on, you like it. Don't you?"

Paul tries to be completely honest when Rita asks a question. She always seems to have his best interest in mind and besides she can tell when he's lying. "Uh, yes, you know I do."

"So, have you ever thought about how it would feel with a real cock, instead of a latex one?"

"Sometimes when you're pegging me I do. But I haven't thought about it much when I'm not aroused. You told me fantasy was normal and any thought that turns me on is OK."

Rita smiled. "Sometimes when you go down on me, I fantasize you're a woman, eating me out."

He smiled back. "And I've pretended you're a man swallowing my cock."

"Learned my lessons well, you have, my Padawan," she replied in her Yoda voice.

He gave her a toothy grin and resumed pounding away, burying his hot rod deep inside her joy hole. He came with her, which is always her preference. She unfolded herself and he collapsed on the bed.

She rolled over on top of Paul, kissing him deeply with her tongue. He cupped her ass cheeks, while they tongue wrestled. After a few minutes, she rolled off and turned her back to him.

She whispered, "Spoon me and when you get hard, slip it in and let's go to sleep like that."

It took a few minutes to get his rock back. Then he slowly slipped it in and gently rocked them both to sleep.

Paul awoke to the smell of Saturday morning bacon. He sprang out of bed. After he took a leak, he walked naked into the kitchen. Lovely Rita, naked with the exception of an apron, was fishing the crisp bacon out and laying it on paper towels. Paul started mixing the pancake batter. When he took over the spot at the stove to cook them, she stood behind him, and fondled his ass.

"Make it hard for me," she said softly in his ear. She wasn't talking about breakfast. He stepped back a little and allowed her to stroke his ever-enlarging boner. When he slid the spatula under the last flapjack, she knelt and sucked his now hard cock. He came quickly because it was so erotic to feel her hands on his butt, pulling him deeply into her waiting mouth. She swallowed it all and licked him clean before they sat down to eat.

Looking at him over her cup of coffee, Rita said, "I dreamed last night that I was watching you get fucked by a guy. You started laughing and it cracked me up. I woke up with a smile on my face. I got you hard again and slipped it back in. You never woke up."

He smiled. He had awakened, but pretended to sleep. She had humped back against him until she came. Then drifted back off to sleep. "I thought that was a dream... a very pleasant and erotic dream," he said.

They enjoyed talking and slowly finishing their breakfast on Saturday. Rita often talked about sex, fantasy, and new ideas she had about their love life. She turned the conversation back to last night's topic.

"So what are your thoughts on sucking a man's cock; or being fucked by him; or both?"

Paul never tried to be glib with some smart-ass come back. He had learned to take all of her questions seriously. He wasn't afraid of her. He just knew whatever she asked, she was genuinely interested. "I have thought about it and am curious. Sometimes I find myself looking at the guy's cock in a porn video and wondering what it would be like. I do love when you peg me. The feeling on my prostate is unimaginably stimulating. You know I enjoy it because of the amount of cum I shoot."

Rita nodded in agreement. "Some of your biggest cumshots for sure, but when I edge you for an hour or so, you shoot more," she grinned wickedly.

"The agony and ecstasy you can create! You mentioned fantasizing about a woman going down on you. Is that something you would like to try?"

Rita nodded again. "I think so. But let's get you 'done' first."

"I'm a little nervous about it, but willing to let it happen, if it's something you want to do."

She smiled. "I do want to watch and participate. I'll be right there with you."

Paul felt his cock hardening, so he stood up to Rita's delight. "That's my boy, let's go upstairs and fuck around for a few hours."

Seven days and twelve hours after that discussion, the doorbell rang.

"Paul would you let him in. I'll be right down."

He skipped down the stairs and opened the door. A man in his late twenties introduced himself as 'Rory.' He was in Paul's mind an Adonis, tall, very handsome, and fit. Paul was shaken out of his 'deer in the headlights' pose when Rory offered his hand.

"Uh, hi, I'm Paul. Please come in," Paul stammered.

Fortunately, he was rescued by Rita coming down the stairs. "Hello Rory, it's nice to meet you in person. My god! You are a handsome devil. I can't wait to see you naked!"

Paul blushed.

Rory smiled. "First I gotta tease you with some dancing. Where should I set up?"

"We'll sit on the sofa. Paul, pull the coffee table out of the way."

Rita was wearing a light cotton dress with no underwear. Following her instructions, Paul had on a t-shirt and loose gym shorts. Like Rita, he was sans underwear. Rory wore a white polo shirt, canvas boat shoes, and faded jeans. He had a small boom box, which he placed on the out-of-the-way coffee table. When Rita and Paul were seated, he cued 'Pony' from the soundtrack of Magic Mike.

Rory pulled off his shirt and displayed a highly chiseled upper body. Moving to the music, he suggestively approached the couch, loosened his belt and turned. Facing away, he lowered his jeans to expose his bikini briefs. His glutes moved in concert with the pounding beat. Pulling his jeans back up, he danced away and gracefully removed his shoes. He moved seductively around in front of the couch, performing for his small audience. At times he moved provocatively, dancing with energy. Other times he simply stood, touching his body, and swaying to the music.

Stroking his stomach, his hands moved lower and grasped his junk. Humping and rocking, he played with himself through the jeans. He moved closer, turned away again, and allowed the jeans to fall to the floor. He stepped out of them and tossed them aside. Still facing away, he danced enticingly and played with his butt. With his hands covering his junk, he turned back around to face the couch. He moved his hands over his cock for a bit and then put his arms over his head. This exposed an enormous, hard cock, straining against the briefs. He continued to dance erotically until the song neared the end.

He walked up to the couch, took one of Rita's hands and one of Paul's and put them on the edge of his briefs. Rita immediately began pulling them down. Paul was entranced with the size of the cock inches away from his face and hesitated for a moment before pulling his side down as well.

Rory's raging boner sprang free of the cloth restraint and stood tall. Rita reached over and placed Paul's hand around the hard meaty flesh. He began to slowly stroke Rory, who gently shifted back and forth against the movement of Paul's hand. Rita stood and pulled the flimsy dress over her head. She moved behind Rory and pressed up against him. Reaching around, she toyed with his nipples, allowed him to suck her fingers, and eventually moved one hand down to amuse herself with his balls. Her nipples hardened, as well, against Rory's muscular back. Her other hand continued to pinch his nipples.

Rita wanted to get more intimate, so she moved her left hand around between Rory's legs. He slid one foot out, spreading his cheeks, and allowing her access between them. Her finger dragged down between his cheeks, across his brown star, and up the perineum to his balls. Rory groaned with pleasure.

"Why don't you pull that thang into your mouth, Paul. You know you want it," Rita said encouragingly.

Heeding his wife's suggestion, Paul eased his lips around Rory's violet cockhead. He tasted Rory's precum and liked it. Rita knew how to give a blowjob and Paul simply copied her technique -- one hand pumping around the base and using mouth and tongue to stimulate the head, corona, and frenulum. The action was driving Rory into a frenzy.

"Damn Paul, that's magnificent work. You sure you haven't done this before?"

Paul stopped and stood up. While taking off his clothes, he replied, "Rita taught me how to suck cock. All I'm doing is copying her."

"You're a lucky guy," Rory replied.

Now naked and hard, Paul went down on his knees and pulled Rory's wet, slippery cock back into his mouth. Talking around the cock, he mumbled, "Yesh I'm."

Rita had moved to the side to watch her husband sucking cock. 'Hot damn! That's about the sexiest thing going,' she thought. She contemplated joining Paul but decided it might put him off his game. So she moved back around behind Rory and knelt down. Using both hands, she pulled his ass cheeks apart and inserted her tongue. Rory bent at the waist to allow Rita better approach. She could tongue his knot, but it was awkward.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Rory. "You two fuckers are going to kill me."

Rita thought of a better way for this to continue. "OK. Let's get better arranged to go on with this fun. I'm going to sit on the sofa. Rory, you squat over me, facing forward and give me access to your ass. Paul, I want your cock in me. You get to continue sucking Rory, as well. Does that work?"

Both boys nodded affirmatively. Rita sat down with her head back on the sofa and her legs spread open. Rory lowered his ass over Rita's lips, and she immediately began rimming him. Paul slid his rod into Rita and then positioned his body to take Rory's cock. The erotic titillation scale was maxing out.

Rory had been rimmed by clients before and given or received blowjobs. But had not experienced both at the same time. Rita and Paul knew what they were doing to produce maximum pleasure and he worried he might embarrass himself and cum prematurely. Being a professional, he knew how to rein himself in and ride it out. He didn't want to, but he went to a place in his mind where he stunted the sexual tension. Having dulled himself down, he was able to enjoy the excitement in his clients.

As 'wild' as her persona was, Rita had only rimmed one man -- her husband. Letting herself do this with Rory made her feel wantonly wicked. She liked the idea. Adding to her pleasure, Paul was doing his usual stellar job of fucking her brains out. So, with a muscular ass planted firmed on her face and her tongue up Rory's ass; coupled with Paul pumping her snatch, she blissed out.

Paul had fleeting thoughts about being gay. He was enjoying sucking cock more than he 'should.' He dismissed the idea shortly after it strayed across his mind. He loved Rita. He loved fucking her and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her... even if the sex part slowed down. 'Bisexual,' he thought. 'I must be, cause I'm fucking a woman and sucking a man. And enjoying both!' He then decided it didn't matter. 'Rita set this up and we're both having fun. To hell with labels.'

Rita's inner slut was in ecstasy. She was allowing her body to be used by two men at the same time. The idea of eating Rory's ass was terribly naughty and gave her unbelievable delight. Paul's piston action was stoking the fire down below and she began rising up the big 'O' mountain. She buried her tongue deep past Rory's knot and humped back hard against Paul's deep thrusts. She started moaning as she crested the peak. The orgasm hit her like a pleasing electrical charge radiating out from her pussy. She shuddered and clamped her pelvic floor muscles tightly around Paul's cock. Rory started to stand up and she pulled his ass back down over her face. She wanted his asshole on her lips as she slid down the high side of the big 'O.' She continued to feel slight after 'O' tremors for a minute or so.

When she finished, she pushed Rory up and looked at Paul. "You didn't cum. Did you?"

"No, I was really close. But I thought I'd wait," Paul replied.

Rita blurted out, "Great! Cause I want to see you cum from being fucked."

Turning to Rory, "Are you ready to fuck my husband?"

Rory just opened both hands and pointed to his bulbous cock. "I believe I am," he smiled. "Let me get a condom."

"Are you ready Paul?"

"I am. Where are you going to be?" Paul asked.

"Right there with you, baby," she replied.

Paul got down on all fours and Rita lay down under him with her head between his legs. Rory put a lot of lube on Paul's button and slid a finger in. He then moved up and slowly pushed his cock up against Paul's rear entry. Rita had a splendid view, looking up at Rory's cock and balls, as well as Paul's junk. She reached up and wrapped her right hand around Paul's cock. It was still slick with their juices, so she slid her hand back and forth. She tickled Rory's balls with her left hand.

Paul was nervous, but he wasn't having second thoughts. He wanted to do this. He lusted after the experience. He contracted his anal muscles and pushed back against Rory. There was pressure and then Rory pushed in. It didn't hurt. In fact, it felt good. He felt stuffed but in a pleasant way. Rory began to move in and out and Paul responded with movement in the opposite direction. He felt Rita's reassuring hand on his cock. She began conversely following his movements. When he pulled away from Rory, she pushed back on his cock. When he slammed his ass back against Rory's thighs, she pulled forward. No matter which way he moved, he was being sexually stimulated.

Rita was thoroughly enjoying her position. She loved watching Rory's balls smack up against Paul's ass. The sound of their thighs slamming together made a highly erotic noise. This was loud fucking with skin whacking skin, juicy sluicing sounds, and moans and grunts from the men. She wished she could put her tongue in the middle of the action, but that wasn't physically possible from this spot. She was about to suggest a change of positions when she felt Paul's tongue in her wet lips. He knew how to give her multiple orgasms with that tongue. He was working her over with that knowledge. She thought, 'No, this is simply perfect right here.'

Rory was aware of Paul's oral ministrations to Rita. He loved having both clients sexually involved. Not only was it exciting, but he usually got a bigger tip, as well. He felt Rita's hand on his balls from time to time. He thought, 'These two know how to have fun. But this time I get to cum also!' He held on to Paul's hips and pounded away. He felt his sexual tension rising but didn't have to fight it. He knew he could hold out until Paul came and then he would get his release as well.

Paul loved giving Rita head. He enjoyed the smell and taste of her. He also cherished his ability to make her cum. Having a cock pounding away in his ass, added to his pleasure. Rory's tool was considerably bigger than Rita's strap-on and his girth was supplemented by heat. This cock was alive and 98.6 degrees. One final turn on was how rough it was. Rita tried to 'pound' him, but the strap-on moved around. Rory could nail him to the floor. He would always love fucking Rita and having her fuck him, but man meat was also going to be a part of his sex life on a regular basis in the future. Rita's hand was becoming more insistent in its manipulation of his cock. She was also squirming and whimpering -- a sure sign an orgasm was imminent. He would cum with her this time.

Rita knew she was close. Paul knew right where to use his tongue. Instead of simply touching Rory's balls, she grabbed a handful. As she went over the edge, she pulled down on Paul's cock to make sure she got most of the cum. Rory groaned as she pulled down on his nut sack as well. The pleasure from this orgasm was intense... almost seizure-like. She bucked, twisted, and cried, "Fuuuuuuck!" in a near scream.

Paul let himself go with her. He pumped copious amounts of semen. The first shot actually hit his chin with his face still buried between Rita's legs. She pulled down more severely on his cock and half sat up to get it in her mouth. She held herself up by wrapping her arms around Paul's lower back. By pulling up this way, she could bury his cock deeply in her mouth. She sucked most of the balance of his jizz right down her throat. Since she kept sucking his cock after he finished, he put his tongue to work on her clit. She squirmed away and released his cock, while both of them giggled.

Rory had no trouble joining the 'O' train, once Rita let go of the 'death grip' she had on his balls. He pulled out, stripped the condom off, and fired cum shots from the back of Paul's head to the dribble he milked out on Paul's ass. He always came a lot for clients. He refrained from sexual activity before a job to insure his ejaculate was 'impressive.'

Rita and Paul had watched and made noises of approval. Rita moved over to lick some up, then walked back on her knees to share it with Paul in a sloppy kiss. Rita made several trips back and forth. When Paul's back was cum-free, she licked Rory's cock clean. Rita enjoyed the fact that Paul was present and enjoyed watching her suck Rory. She didn't need his permission, but she loved that he approved and participated. This night had been beyond her imagination. On a scale to ten, it was a twenty!

Paul would also give the night a 'twenty' if asked. It was everything he hoped for -- and more! Rita had been a tigress in heat. Watching her tonguing Rory's ass was the second hottest thing of the night. The first was, of course, Rory's big, wet, warm cock slamming in and out of him. Vibrators vibrate and that's a nice thing. But a hot cock rocking his prostate was exceptionally erotic. AND his wife, his tigress had arranged the whole evening. She wanted him to have the experience. She watched!

Rory enjoyed the evening with people his own age. Many of his clients were middle aged or older, trying to find something to 'spice' up their sex life. For those clients it was a 'one off' arrangement. Sometimes the husband would just watch. Occasionally they wouldn't even masturbate; just sit there like they were watching some boring show on TV. Rita and Paul were so into it at times, he almost felt like he should be paying them. But he would keep the money and hope they asked him back again.

Paul served some Eppa Organic Sangria with fresh fruit. Rita brought some warm, wet towels so everyone could clean up a bit. She also had large bath towels to lay on the furniture. Nobody bothered to get dressed.

"This sangria is really good," Rory said.

"It's from California," Rita replied. "Thanks so much for coming over tonight. In case our moaning and screaming weren't enough clues, we really enjoyed ourselves."

"Over the top fun. Thanks a bunch!" Paul added.

"Some gigs feel like work. Tonight was thoroughly enjoyable for me," Rory shared. "I can honestly say, I really enjoyed my time with both of you. I hope you'll invite me back some time."