Let's Try Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita smiled, looking first at Paul, then at Rory. "I'm sure we will have you over again... soon."

They finished the wine with small talk and Rory took his leave.

When they were alone, Rita observed, "I hated to see him put on clothes. A body like that should be naked all the time," she laughed.

"He told me when you were getting the towels, he works out three hours every morning to look like that," Paul shared.

"It shows. Doesn't it?" She asked.

"What am I? Chopped liver?" Paul playfully whined, while flexing his bicep.

"You're mine... All mine!" Rita responded. "Let's take a shower together and crawl in the bed for some 'cuddle time.'"

They cuddled, fondled, kissed, licked, touched, and held each other late into the night.

During the week that followed, they had talked about the previous Saturday multiple times. Those discussions often served as foreplay to feverishly hot sex.

The next Saturday they were downstairs preparing their naked breakfast of pancakes and bacon. This time Paul sat on the floor under her apron and munched an appetizer of wet pussy. Rita struggled to pay attention to the bacon frying. The meal did end up on the table... eventually and they sat down to eat

.

"I've been thinking about how to get my bisexual experience," Rita said.

"Do tell," replied Paul.

"How would you feel about doing it with Sandy?"

"Your friend Sandy? Sandy Jordan?"

"Yes, that's the one." Rita smiled.

"But she's engaged. We socialize with them. Couldn't that be awkward?" Paul questioned.

"All good points, but they've broken up. I had lunch with her, and we were talking about sex..."

"You were talking about sex with Sandy? Isn't that weird?"

"No, it's normal for women to talk about everything. She wasn't happy with his vanilla, cookie cutter approach to sex. Ultimately, she knew it would never work. I had mentioned our interest in bisexual experiences..."

"You told her about Rory fucking me?!?"

"Are you ashamed of it?" She glared back at him.

"No, I... uh... I didn't know you told anybody," he blushed.

"We don't get that specific. I told her we had hired an escort because we were exploring bisexuality. She didn't ask for the details. She was more interested in the adventure in comparison to what a life married to a vanilla sex guy would be like."

"Oh, OK." He replied.

"She confessed she fantasized about having sex with a woman. I asked her if she was serious, and one thing led to another. She will be here later today if you agree."

"I can say 'no?'"

"Of course, you can. But you should know Sandy thinks you're 'hot' and she looks forward to seeing you naked," Rita smiled.

"If you're sure, I'm in. I look forward to seeing Sandy naked, as well."

Sandy is a fitness instructor. A redhead by choice, she is good looking and has a bubbly personality. She arrived at the appointed time, bringing some excellent white wine. Paul was grilling some fresh salmon with dill sauce.

There was only a slight tension at dinner and the conversation was light. The food was delicious and the wine sublime. When the table was cleared and the dishwasher loaded, they retired to the living room with one last glass of wine.

Rita had decided on a 'rip the bandage off quickly' approach. She asked everyone to strip off their clothes immediately. She led the way and was naked as soon as she pulled her sarong and tube top off. Sandy was also out of her yoga pants and blouse rapidly. Paul came in last in the disrobing contest and was the only one wearing underwear. He had to peel them off with both women staring at him. He managed to get naked without growing an erection. Everyone sat back down and sipped their wine.

"I'm not interested in the details and don't answer unless you want to; but how did your diversion into bisexuality go?"

Sandy was looking directly at Paul, so he answered. "I was a little nervous at first, but it turned out really great. I had been curious for a long time. Rita wanted us both to 'give it a go.' I'm glad she did, because I found out things about myself."

"Good things?" Sandy wondered.

"Absolutely! I am not ashamed to say being fucked is as much fun as being the fucker. I'm sorry if that's too much information." Paul answered.

Rita choked slightly on a sip of wine. "Jesus Paul! I thought you were wanting to keep that private."

Sandy smiled at their interaction. "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know the answer," she replied to Rita. Then turning to Paul, "I just ended my engagement because he wanted to have missionary sex with little to no foreplay on Wednesday and Sunday evenings. At first, I thought he was just being shy. I tried to give him a hand job one Saturday afternoon and he was mortified. I realized that my desire or drive wasn't going to fit that lifestyle. I've shared this with Rita. I'm curious too. I want to experiment and experience variety, joy, and novelty in life and that includes sex. I'm talking too much here, but I am happy to be here and ready to let myself go."

Rita spoke up, "Then come over here to the sofa. Sit down and spread your legs. You and I are going to take the plunge. I know we discussed Paul's participation and he will join in once we start. If you become uncomfortable at any point with what he's doing, speak up. And please communicate with me. I want to be guided by what's making you happy. OK?"

"Understood," she replied. "Let the fun begin."

Sandy showed no embarrassment when spreading her legs as she sat down. Not that she had anything to be shy about. Because of her occupation as a trainer, she was perfectly toned -- a trim waist with muscular thighs. Her breasts were not large, but they were proportional to her body. Her areolas were the size of quarters with perky nipples. Her stomach was flat, and she was completely shaved. Her labia majora parted when she spread her legs, revealing the crease of her inner lips. She felt wet already.

Paul was mesmerized by Sandy's physique and confidence. Since he was a virgin, when they married, Rita was the only woman he had ever seen naked in person. Rita was an attractive woman, but he realized Sandy was stunningly beautiful. He felt a little guilty thinking that, but it was true.

Rita glanced at Paul before she knelt in front of Sandy. She saw the fascination in his eyes but didn't mind. She knew her husband well and felt no jealousy. She had arranged this and hoped he had as much fun as she was planning for herself and Sandy.

Sandy trusted Rita. The lust in Paul's eyes was not a new experience for her. Men stared at her all the time. The fact that she was naked with her legs spread open didn't matter. Rita would control the action and Sandy had known Paul for several years. She looked forward to having sex with both of them.

Rita's plan was simple. Take it slow and enjoy the ride. She had stashed massage oil under the sofa. She squeezed some on her hand and began with Sandy's right foot. Placing it on her left knee, she worked the oil across the top and between the toes. She lifted the foot and rested the heel on her thigh. This allowed her to work the bottom of the foot, which she massaged vigorously. Using her thumbs, she prodded and stroked, releasing the tension. When the foot and toes felt loose and relaxed, she lifted the leg up to rest on her shoulder. Getting more oil, she massaged the calf, knee, and thigh right up to where it wasn't thigh anymore. She gently massaged the right pubic area without actually touching her sex. This teasing became a game, where Sandy would try and shift to her right, putting Rita's hands on the treasure. But Rita avoided contact 'there' and began working her way back down to the foot.

Sandy groaned in disappointment but didn't say anything and remained completely passive. Paul was not only hard, but he had started leaking a little pre-cum. He also remained an observer, not wanting to interfere with Rita's seduction of Sandy.

When Rita had massaged her way back to the right foot, she set it on the floor and moved over to the left foot. She repeated the same gradual process up, around the treasure, and back down. Moisture was glistening around Sandy's inner lips, but she somehow managed to wait. Next Rita used her tongue from the right foot -- up, around, and back. Then repeated the tongue bath on the left foot. At this point Sandy was clearly aroused. Her labia majora was engorged and red. Internal lubrication had formed droplets on her inner lips. Sandy was twitching but didn't speak or move.

Rita placed a hand on each knee and gently pushed them further apart. As she moved her hands up Sandy's thighs, she leaned in closer. She hesitated a few inches from ground zero. Sandy was shifting her body weight vaguely left and right, then slightly forward. Rita leaned in further, and her lips made contact. Sandy shuddered and slid further down on the sofa. Rita pushed forward, using her tongue to savor the taste of Sandy. She scooped and licked wetness as she moved up along the opening.

"Holy Mary, Mother of God!" Sandy mumbled. "I'm having a religious experience. Rita you're the 'vagina whisperer.'"

Rita smiled and used her lips to tug gently on the lips of the labia minora. This caused Sandy to whimper with pleasure. Rita continued her journey up, reaching as deeply as her tongue could inside the opening to the vagina.

Paul was spellbound with the action on the couch. Walking up close to the sofa for a better view, he was unnoticed. They were so involved in pleasure; he was invisible to them. He examined his wife's work and thought, 'I could cum hands-free watching this.' He looked down Rita's back. She was bending forward with her beautiful butt slightly elevated. He smiled thinking, 'This is where I can get involved.' Moving behind his wife, he knelt down and stroked her booty. In response, she wiggled for him and moved her knees apart. With an undeniable invitation, he eased his cock in her sugar walls. She was wet and tight. This could be a quick ride if he didn't take his time.

Rita needed no motivation, but found being fucked, while eating pussy, was at least doubling her pleasure... maybe tripling. She moved her tongue up to Sandy's clitoral hood and found her button. Flicking it must have sent Sandy into another 'religious experience,' since she kept repeating, "Oh god, oh my god, oh god!"

Sandy had bestowed minor deity status on Rita's tongue. But what elicited the 'Oh god' chant was the visual and tactile sensory input of Paul rhythmically pumping Rita doggie style. He looked like he was in a transcendental state with a singular focus. That was the stroke of his hard cock in and out of his wife's pussy. The movement was visually hypnotic and each time he buried it; Rita's face was pushed against Sandy's ever increasingly sensitive catcher's mitt. She had her first orgasm watching Paul.

Rita felt Sandy's orgasm and that was just enough to put her over as well. Both saw this as the first of several to come tonight. They mutually experienced a short refractory period of hypersensitivity. Paul pulled out and sat back on his feet. Rita turned her head and laid it on Sandy's closed legs. Sandy stroked Rita's hair as they relaxed from the sexual high.

"Let's retire to the bedroom and cuddle for a while," Rita suggested.

"Great idea!" Sandy agreed.

The three headed upstairs. Bathroom breaks were taken and eventually they ended up on the California King sized bed. Rita positioned Paul in the middle on his back. The girls were on either side and both took advantage of Paul's exposed body. Their fingers roamed from his hair to his balls. He was hard very quickly and that gave them something else to touch, fondle, and stroke. It wasn't intended to bring him to orgasm. He was something to do with their hands while they talked. He didn't mind at all!

"That was amazing," Sandy shared. "No man has ever come close to giving me those feelings. You have a silver tongue, my Lady."

"Thank you. It was amazing for me as well. The taste and feel of you on my tongue was blow torch hot. I'm thrilled that it was a positive experience for you," Rita responded.

"'Positive' doesn't begin to describe what you did to me. Extraordinary, astonishing, awesome, and sexy almost describe it. But..."

"I get it. It was a good thing; right?" Rita inserted.

"Yep. I hope I can work the same magic with you."

Rita replied, "I'm sure you'll do fine."

Sandy changed the subject abruptly. "Paul, you have a beautiful cock. It so smooth and meaty at the same time," she observed.

"It tastes great too. His cum isn't bitter or too salty either. Go ahead, suck him if you want," Rita offered.

Sandy looked up at Paul, who nodded and smiled. She slid down a bit on the bed and pulled him in to her mouth. It was a perfect cock for sucking. Paul was larger than her ex-fiancé but not 'porn sized.' It was sizeable but also easy on her mouth. She also liked his balls. They were large and hung low. He shaved them, which made them stand out; not hiding in the bushes. She took one in her mouth and rolled it around. Paul moaned with pleasure.

While Sandy was exploring Paul, Rita grabbed a pillow. With Paul's help she put it under his ass and moved between his legs. Sandy was on his left side, so he bent his right leg and pulled it back for Rita to gain access. Her tongue went straight to Paul's brown star. He sucked in a breath as Rita's tongue explored his nether region. Rita realized she was really getting in to rimming and made a mental note to think about it later. For the moment she would go with her lusty feelings and not overthink it. Paul certainly seemed to enjoy it.

Sandy was briefly surprised at Rita's rimming, but felt it was something else she should add to her 'to do' list. She was thoroughly enjoying going down on Paul. She held his balls in her left hand, keeping them out of Rita's way. Her right hand was stroking what she had decided was the 'perfect' cock. Her mouth slid up and down the length of it. His pre-cum was almost sweet. There was no tangy aftertaste. She knew she was going to swallow as much of his cum as she could... something she normally did NOT do.

Paul was flying high. Rita's tongue was probing into his ass. Sandy was deep throating him, sucking hard on the way up, and fondling his balls. He rode the magic carpet for about five minutes, but that was as long as he could last.

"I'm going to cum!" He cried. Neither woman changed their activity. The sucking, fondling, and probing continued unabated.

He had given fair warning and let go. He arched his back up with the first cum shot. Rita followed him up with her lips locked on his asshole. Sandy accepted the cock shoved up at her and had her lips on its' base. She was startled at the amount of cum and the speed it was traveling. She gagged at first but swallowed and stayed with it. The decreasing amounts allowed her to keep it all in her mouth. She was kind of proud of that. In the frenzy she had released his balls. Rita pushed up with her nose and dragged her tongue across them. She continued up Paul's cock to Sandy's mouth. They kissed deeply and shared the remnants of the cum shots.

"That was so fucking hot! I could feel the anal contractions with my tongue while you were orgasming!" Rita almost shouted.

Paul and Sandy didn't know how to reply to that. Finally, Sandy said, "The whole thing was hot. I have never enjoyed giving head more than just now. It. Was. Perfect!"

"Since we've both used the word 'hot' in consecutive sentences, maybe we should all take a dip in the pool," Rita suggested.

"Would everyone like one more glass of that wonderful wine?" Paul asked.

Sandy shook her head from side to side. "I've gotta drive home, so..."

"Don't be silly. You can spend the night here," Rita suggested.

"In that case, yes please," Sandy said.

Rita nodded yes and Paul left to retrieve the drinks.

"So how do you feel so far?" Rita asked.

"I'm comfortable with you two and truly turned on." Sandy moved up close and ran a finger down from between Rita's breasts to the furrow between her pink shutters. "I am so turned on. I want to go down on you as soon as we get out of the pool."

Rita shivered. "What was that you said about not asking a question, unless you wanted to know the answer?" Rita smiled. "And I want you too." Rita leaned into Sandy and kissed her.

Sandy put one hand behind Rita's head and the other on her ass, pulling her in close. They were kissing passionately when Paul returned.

"Excuse me. I didn't think you two would start without me," he smiled. "Should we go up to the bedroom now? Or do we want to finish this delicious wine?"

"Spoil sport!" Sandy playfully harrumphed. "Gimme the wine, but drink quickly!"

They stood close together in waist deep water, drinking out of plastic wine glasses. The small talk flowed freely, but all three were thinking about sex. Their glasses were empty in less than ten minutes. They all rinsed off in a warm-water shower by the pool. There was a supply of terrycloth bathrobes and big towels next to the shower. Fifteen minutes after the wine was served, they were all naked again upstairs in the bedroom.

Since it was her fantasy, Sandy organized the next interlude. "Paul, I would love to have you munching on me while I munch on your wife. Would you?"

"Anything you feel like. Tell me where you want me," he eagerly responded.

"Rita and I are going to engage in some foreplay..."

"I thought you wanted to do me as soon as we got out of the pool," Rita teased.

"Shut up and lay down on the bed," Sandy playfully ordered.

"Paul, when we get going, I'll make some room for you. Lay on your back and slide up under me. OK?"

"Sure, I'll do anything you ask," he replied.

Sandy's mind briefly wandered off on that thought. She quickly refocused and climbed up on the bed. As she moved towards Rita, she traced her fingers along the outside of Rita's body. She suckled each of Rita's breasts before laying on top of her. With her face close to Rita's she whispered, "I've wanted to try this for a long time. Thank you."

She kissed Rita ardently. There was genuine caring and passion between them. They rubbed their mons pubes and breasts together, sending sparks of desire through both. Sandy lifted up and offered her breasts to Rita. She cupped them and kissed each nipple; then gently using her teeth, she pulled each to erection. Sandy dropped back down, seeking Rita's mouth with her own. This kiss was even more impassioned than the first.

They spent several minutes building their desire for each other. Sandy eventually broke this intimate embrace and pushed herself towards the end of the bed. She stopped for a couple of minutes to toy with Rita's nipples with her tongue, teeth, and fingertips. Rita squirmed from the attention to her extremely sensitive breasts. Eventually, Sandy moved down and knelt between Rita's widely spread legs. Sandy used her hands to rub Rita's thighs. Starting above the knee, she massaged up towards the intersection. Rita spread her legs further, opening her labia minora enough for the vaginal opening to show.

Sandy rose on to her knees and leaned over to lap Rita's sexual nectar. With her head down and her butt up, she moved her legs apart, allowing Paul to position himself below her. When he was in place, she lowered her camel toe to his lips. With all the players in place, the 'munching,' as Sandy had called it, began.

This was another first for Paul. Since he had never seen another naked woman other than Rita, he had certainly never put his lips to another's pussy. The parts were all in approximately the same place, so he got up to speed quickly. First, he licked and lapped the entire exterior surface. Then, using his hands, which he managed to squeeze up into the tight space, he spread Sandy open. Using his rigid tongue, he probed into the vaginal canal. That released moisture, which he gathered and spread around with his tongue. With everything wet and slick, he began exploring for the special spots that would ring Sandy's bell.